Why TS Gurls are Better

Story Info
My experience with an incredibly hot TS.
913 words
3.96
39.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story I have written, it is based on what really happen. I will keep it as true to form.

*

It was going on 2am and me and a friend had just left another bar and ended up at one of the last clubs open in the city. I was pretty intoxicated and tired of walking around the city. I bought an energy drink at the bar and sat on a near by love seat as my friend danced with a couple blonde girls who were somewhat attractive for being as late as it was. I was in the mood to meet someone, yet was to tired to put forth any real effort.

I am not completely unattractive either. Six foot, lean build, not particularly muscular, in fact a but skinny to some. Dark hair, green eyes and a nice thick cock. My cock and eyes are my best features by the way, other then that I am fairly average.

Anyway, back to the story... She sat down nest to me wearing this tight white dress with furry white boots. you can tell she had work done and I knew she wasn't a "real" girl yet she was gorgeous. She stood about 5'11" long brown hair, a small pointed nose with brown eyes. Her ass was the first thing i noticed when she sat. It was perfectly round and very Brazilian, her breast although implanted and brought about by hormone doses were better then any girl I have ever seen! I am horrible at describing breast in size yet these were at least a c cup and perfectly round.

We sat there and chatted a while, then being drunk and in the mood I simply asked her if she wanted to leave. She said yes! We walked to her Camry, she drove us about 5 minutes away until we parked by her apartment. Entering the house i noticed another "gurl" passed out on the couch.

We stepped into her bedroom and after a bit of chatting she started undressing. I sat on her bed intently watching her slide down her dress, my cock jumped as her tits slowly fell out. They stood at attention perfectly filled and perky. She walked over to me and asked me to feel them. I did... Rubbing her tits with one hand then caressing her nipple, she moaned deeply. They were harder then any real tits I have felt in the past, yet they felt wonderful between my fingers.

She moved her lips down to mine and we kissed slowly, our tongue getting caught up in the moment. She broke the kiss as she moved her hands to my crotch and quickly took off my belt, slid down my pants and underwear. My cock flipped up and almost rock hard. She started caressing my cock, forcing it to become swollen and slowly pulse. After laying me back on the bed she slid off her panties and pulled up her dress so it was only around her stomach.

Sitting on top of my cock she lowered he ass onto me and took my entire member inside. Her perfect cock sat on my stomach as she slowly rode back and fourth in a gentle motion. Her ass pussy was so tight and warm I almost came. She noticed my sense of urgency and came to a sudden stop and just sat with my engorged cock inside her.

As she looked down at me I garbed her thick dick and slowly caressed it bringing it to full attention. This only made her try and take my cock deeper as she started slamming her ass onto me. My cock quickly impaled her over and over again, her saying she could feel it in her stomach.

I gyrated under her and raised my hips trying to go as deep as possible. I yelled out to God as I was close to unloading deep into her. As she slammed my cock I ferociously grabbed hers and tugged back and forth hoping she would cover my stomach and chest in her sweet cum.

"Fuck"... I yelled out as my cock erupted. She moaned as my cum shot load after hot load into her amazing "pussy". Almost immediately after I came she shot her thick cum, it was warm as it hit my chest. She came so hard it shot and landed on my chin and neck (I had my first pearl necklace). I licked a bit off my face and swirled it around in my mouth then pulled her down and we swapped the cum back and forth.

I was exhausted as was she, I held her against me feeling her breast against me, her heart beating fast as I held her. This was the best sex I have had in a long time I though to myself. She felt my cock start to go back down and finally moved off and laid to my side holding me.

I soon stated falling asleep, but would never get there. She noticed me dozing off and soon I noticed her cock dangling over my face and her with my cock in hand her mouth hit the tip as she ran her tongue along the tip getting ready to take it all...

*

Hope you enjoyed, again this is based on true events so I am more or less telling the story as is. Any grammar, structure or spelling corrections would be appreciated.