Wicked Adventures In The Buff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on the table with your back facing the umbrella pole," A low, very familiar voice commanded.

Startled, I jumped and turned to see him standing there with his bag of tricks. Oh, shit! Immediately and without question, I complied climbing on the tabletop.

"Hands behind your back," he growled as he reached in his bag and grabbed out ropes and promptly tied my hands together and then to a rope connected to the pole.

"Legs over the corners," he growled again and tied my ankles to the legs of the table opening me up to expose my pussy fully and hang it over the edge.

He grabbed the crop and lightly ran it over my now hard nipples lightly. I love the crop probably the most of all of our toys and he knew it.

"How many times did you come without my permission today?" He commanded still stroking me with the crop.

"Five," I said meekly.

CRACK! To my nipple.

"Speak up, I can't hear you," he bellowed.

"FIVE," I said loudly.

"How many times are you suppose to get off without my permission," he questioned.

"NONE," I replied just as loudly as before to make sure he heard me.

"Your punishment will be five hard licks of this crop to each tit and then five to your pussy, one for each blatant disregard for respect. There will be no use of your safe word as you are in clear violations of my rules. You will take your punishment, you will like it and you will count, out loud, each time the crop bites you. If you fail to count or do not do it loudly enough, I will start all over. Do you understand?" his harsh tone made my eyes tear up at first. But when I looked up and saw the twinkle in his eyes I knew he was working his role.

"Yes Sir," I said climbing into my role.

He wasted no time with the whipping. Starting on my right breast first.

CRACK!

"ONE," I said as I recoiled a bit.

CRACK!

"TWO," I stammered, wincing. He was going for marks right off the bat. Occasionally stroking me with the crop, but not as much as usual.

After the third one I started to get wet and accustomed to the pain and was anxiously awaiting the next crack. He sensed this and made it sting harder making me hotter and hotter.

After I had made it through both tits he stuck the leather square of the crop in my pussy. It felt so good to have something in there again.

"Oooohhhh," I groaned as he wiggled it around briefly and pulled it out. It was wet with my cream.

"Maybe I better step it up, your enjoying this too much," he said knowing full well stepping it up would make me enjoy it more.

CRACK! It hit squarely on my inflated clit.

"SHIT, ONE, OOOWW!" I cried out. That fucking hurt. But it also made me want more.

CRACK! To my begging fuck hole.

"TWO, AAAWWW," I shrieked.

By the time he got to five I was leaking and on the verge of cumming. He dropped the crop and took his big, hard cock out of his pants and immediately stuck it in my seared, hurting fuck hole. He leaned in and kissed me hard as his cock searched for the deepest point in me it could. It hurt so bad from the whipping still, yet when he entered me an insanely intense feeling of pleasure stirred inside me. I wanted to cum at just the feeling of him invading me.

"Permission to cum, please," I panted out.

"Granted. Come all over my cock," he panted back as his body tightened.

He fucked me hard and fast while kissing me the whole time. He grabbed my hips forcefully and pounded my pussy with such force and depth I felt like he may penetrate a major organ. When we came together it was like being shot out of a rocket. He kept up the savage fucking pace and kept kissing me until neither of us could take it any longer. He slowed down gradually before coming to a stop but remained inside me.

"I hope that wasn't to harsh." He said, kissing me on the forehead. "I just wanted to give you something special to finish your day."

"No baby, that was perfect. Thank you." I said smiling at him in my afterglow. "Anyway, I deserved it," I said and gave him a wink.

He slid out of me and undid my binds.

"Why are you off so early anyway?' I asked, stretching out my limbs.

" I couldn't get you and your naked day out of my head so I guess I worked a little harder to get finished", he shrugged. "Where is everyone?"

"The dog is boarding for the night and the kids are going to a friend's house after school and spending the night." I surprised him.

"Well then, why don't we throw a couple of steaks on the grill, open a few cold beers and spend the rest of the night with us both naked?" he asked in his low, sexy voice as he put his big arms around me pulling me close to him.

"Now THAT sounds like the perfect way to end the perfect day," I almost squealed with excitement as I rested my head on his strong chest.

I said it before and I will say it again. Damn, this man is fun!

12