Wicked Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Task Number One.
4.7k words
4.59
119.3k
10

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

Shane Kingsley was the first to step off the plane. He strolled down the hallway, entering the lobby area and looked around. The concourse was filled with people, some waiting for loved ones, some waiting to board other planes. He had no other luggage so he didn't follow the line of passengers heading for the baggage retrieval area. Instead, he headed for the airport exit, searching the drop-off area. On the other side of the entrance plaza was a long, black limousine, a uniformed driver standing at its side.

"Uh, hi, I'm... "

"Mr. Kingsley. Welcome." The driver opened the door and stood silently.

Shane gave him a look of confusion and bent to enter the vehicle. "Wow." He'd never been inside a limo before and he felt like he'd died and gone to heaven. Two long seats were on each side of the vehicle, a bar at each end. Cut glass decanters with various amber liquids, a cut glass ice bucket and heavy cut glass tumblers rested on top of each bar, protected by double bands of metal.

"May I have your bag, Mr. Kingsley?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Thank you, sir. Feel free to make yourself a drink. If you prefer beer, there are a few in the refrigerator."

"Thanks."

Shane reached into the tiny bar fridge, pulled out a Corona and sat back. Just a minute later, an attractive couple got in, both smiling at him.

"Hi, I'm Kelly Jo Marcus and this is my brother, Kevin."

"I'm Shane Kingsley." The three shook hands. "Want a drink or a beer?"

"Are you the designated bartender?"

Shane laughed. "I guess. I've done enough of it in college."

"That's where I know you from! You're Marshall's QB." Shane just smiled at Kevin. "We have a star in our midst, Kel."

"Shane, just ignore him. He's a football groupie." Her smile was soft. "I'll take a whiskey and coke."

"Comin' right up."

"I'll take a beer."

While the threesome drank and made small talk, James Weathers and Beverly Johansson arrived. The salt-and-pepper haired anchor graciously allowed Beverly to enter first, wondering what the weight limit for the axle was as he watched her huge ass squeeze in. The black woman settled next to the young blond kid and James sat next to the other young man.

"Welcome." Shane said, with a smile and a toast. "Name your poison."

"Got any vodka?"

"Yes, sir."

"Great. I'll take a vodka and tonic."

"Cool. And for you, ma'am?"

"Uh, any diet soda?"

"Yeah, but you should have a drink."

"Uh, I don't really drink."

"Then let me make something for you. Trust me?"

Beverly glanced around and felt the blood rush to her face when she noticed that all eyes were on her. "Uh, okay."

Shane opened the fridge and pulled out a small bottle of champagne, filled a glass a third of the way with orange juice and topped it off with the champagne. Beverly accepted it with shaking hands and took a sip.

"Wow, that's good."

"Glad you like it. It's called a mimosa."

"Mimosa." Beverly repeated it, almost in a trance and took another sip, watching as Shane made a vodka and tonic for the older gentleman.

"So, does anyone know who's hosting this shindig?" Five heads nodded negatively at Shane. "Anyone see who delivered your invite?" Again, five negative nods. "Wow, this is really strange."

"I'll say." Kevin sat back, putting his arm around his sister. "They put our invite on Kelly Jo's clipboard, right under her nose!"

"Mine was on the passenger seat in my locked car." James volunteered.

"In yourlocked car? Any signs of tampering?" Shane asked.

"None."

"Mine was on my pillow in my locked dorm room and the fucked up thing about it is that I have two beds, the regular dorm bed and a futon. I sleep on the futon. The invitation was on my futon. Now how did this person know that I only sleep on the futon?"

"Now,that's creepy!" Kelly Jo said and everyone agreed. "What about you?"

Beverly took another sip before speaking. "Left it on the cash register at my business."

"And you didn't see anyone?" James asked.

"Nope. I was eating lunch in the back room. I heard the bell, we have a bell on the door to let us know that someone in the store, and when I came out, there was no one there. Just the envelope."

"You didn't hear them going out?"

"Nope and no one was in the store before I went in the back."

"Now, that'sreally creepy!" Kelly Jo said and again, everyone agreed.

"Why are we still here?" Shane muttered and Kevin glanced out of the window.

"We must be waiting for someone else."

"I've never been on a scavenger hunt before." Beverly nearly whispered. "What's it like?"

"It's pretty fun." Kelly Jo said. "Someone gives you a list of things you have to find and you get points for each item."

"List of things? Like what?"

"Like a hamburger from Burger King. And it has to be a hamburger and it has to be from Burger King or you don't get the points."

"Oh, I see."

A young woman stepped in, looked at everyone and nearly toppled backward out of the limo's open door. James grabbed for her and was astonished when she violently reacted to his touch.

"Don't touch me!"

Kevin helped him back onto the seat and they all watched as Ashley stepped in, cowering in the far corner, next to Beverly. Seeing the girl so afraid, she gave her a gentle smile. "Welcome. I'm Beverly, but you can call me Bev."

It was several moments before the woman spoke, her voice trembling. "I'm Ashley." Each person went around and introduced themselves, with James being the last. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, sir. I just... don't want to be touched."

"It's okay, Ashley, but we're all in this strange situation together so don't feel like you're alone."

"Thanks." She murmured.

"Want a drink?"

"Scotch. Double. Little ice." Her staccato answer brought everyone's eyes to her again. Ashley looked around and offered a shy smile. "Please?"

Shane laughed. "At your service, ma'am."

The smoked glass partition that separated the driver from the passengers slowly slid downward and the driver turned to see them. "Ladies and gentlemen, I know that you have questions... "

"You bet we do!" Kevin said and Kelly Jo touched his arm, giving him a stern motherly look.

"We are heading to the hotel now and you'll receive instructions once we get there."

"Who sent the invitations?"

"How'd they get in my car?"

"What's the prize?"

The driver looked from Shane to James to Kelly Jo, wearing the same look of indifference for each. "I can give the same answer for all three questions. I don't know. I was hired by phone to meet you all here and to take you to the hotel."

"Then how'd you know our names?"

"I was briefed, of course." The driver said, addressing Kevin. "Now, if you are all ready, I'll take you to the hotel."

"We don't have any choice, do we?" Shane muttered.

"Oh, you always have a choice. You can leave now, if you wish, but you will forfeit the money you received and you will have to pay for your return home."

"Or?" Beverly asked.

"Or we continue on to the hotel."

"And what happens at the hotel?" Ashley said.

"You are shown to your assigned rooms and enjoy an evening at the hotel."

"That's it?" Said Kelly Jo.

"You'll receive your instructions at dinner."

The group looked at each other, a few shrugging shoulders, a few touching lightly. "Well, we're all in this together... " James let his gaze fall upon each of their faces. "Are we all in agreement?" The other five members nodded together and James turned to the driver. "We will go to the hotel."

The driver touched his fingers to his cap in respect. "Yes, sir."

Since they had never seen Atlantic City, the driver, whom introduced himself as Nathan, gave them a riding tour and they had more drinks, talking amongst themselves. James couldn't help but gaze at Beverly, wondering how someone with such a breathtaking face could end up so large. Kelly Jo sat close to her brother, enjoying the feel of his arm draped protectively around her shoulder and Kevin sat proudly, listening to his super-intelligent sister talking about their business. Shane, with his movie star looks, smiled widely at her and had them all laughing with some of his college stories. Only Ashley remained silent, nursing her drink.

Beverly lightly touched her hand and was pleased to find that Ashley accepted her contact. "Here."

"What's this?"

"Shane says it's called a mimosa." She grinned, happy that she hadn't stumbled over the pronunciation. "Try it."

"No thanks."

"Oh, come on! Try it!"

Ashley looked over at the black woman and saw happiness in her face. "Oh, all right." She took the glass and took a long sip. The sweet flavor of oranges burst over her tongue, delicately countered by the tingle of slightly tart bubbles. She loved it. "This is very good."

"See? I told you that you'd like it!" Beverly turned to Shane, holding out her empty glass. "Another, please."

The hotel was fabulous. The Tropicana Casino and Resort was a dream. Nathan took care of their room arrangements and presented everyone with their own card key. Kelly Jo looked a little uncomfortable. "Uh, Nathan?"

"Yes, Miss Marcus?"

"I thought I was going to be sharing a room with my brother."

"No, ma'am. Everyone is to have his or her own room."

"Oh."

"But you and your brother do have adjoining rooms."

"Okay. I guess that'll have to do."

"All right. You are scheduled for dinner at eight in the main conference room. Evening wear has been provided and is in each of your rooms. Have a good evening."

"You're not staying with us?"

"No, Miss Johansson. I have other clients to chauffeur." He gave a gentle smile. "I will see you all later."

"Hey, Nathan!" Shane caught the driver before he had reached the doors. "Thanks for the trip."

"No problem, Mr. Kingsley. Enjoy your evening."

Everyone went to their rooms. Beverly found an evening dress of bright blue, Kelly Jo had an orange one and Ashley's was purple, each with a matching pair of low pumps. Each of the gents found a tuxedo that fit perfectly, along with spit-shined black shoes. It was three hours until dinner so each used the time to their own advantage, some napping, some watching TV, some writing in journals. When the magic hour arrived, they all stepped out into the hallway and admired each other.

James noticed how beautiful Beverly looked. The timidity that he had witnessed earlier had seemed to melt away, leaving a beautiful, albeit large, woman. She had left her hair down, straight, black and with a flip on the ends. Her darkly-outlined eyes and ruby lips completed the outfit, along with a bright, flirtatious smile. He found himself drawn to her side and gave her a warm smile.

"You look beautiful, Beverly."

"Thanks, Jim."

James would usually go ballistic if someone called himJim but it sounded so right coming from her. He offered the crook of his arm. "May I escort you to dinner?"

Beverly just looked at him for a minute, her heart pounding in her chest. Okay, he was handsome. Okay, he was nice. But he was white! Her mother wouldnever accept a white boy.I'm not gonna think about my momma! I'm not gonna think about her at all! This is my dream! She smiled and took a deep breath. "Yes. Thank you."

Kelly Jo and Kevin emerged together and she made him stop, straightening his tie. "You look handsome, little brother."

"And you look beautiful, big sister." Although they were twins, it was a joke between them. Kelly Jo had been born first, Kevin six minutes later. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and put his arm around her, as he always did.

Shane snuck up and put his arms around both of them and the three of them laughed. "Howdy, neighbors! Are we all here?"

"No, we're missing one." Kelly Jo turned toward Ashley's door and she knocked lightly. "Ashley, it's Kelly Jo. Are you ready?"

"I'm not going." Was the reply through the door.

"Let me in. Let's talk."

"No, that's okay."

"Ashley, we all agreed to do this as a team. Now let me in and let's talk about it."

Kelly Jo heard the door lock click and motioned to the others that she would be just a minute. She stepped into the room and found Ashley, dressed in the beautiful purple dress and sitting on the edge of the bed. "What's wrong?"

"I can't go, Kelly Jo."

"Why?"

Ashley seemed to be fighting herself for a long moment. "I-I'm sorry. I just can't."

"But why? We all got dressed. Everyone's waiting for you." A tear slipped from Ashley's eye and Kelly Jo noticed it in horror. "What is it, honey?"

Ashley couldn't speak. Her tears continued to fall as she reached over and tapped her shoulder. Kelly Jo walked around the side of the bed and could barely contain her gasp. Ashley's back was covered with score marks, livid and red. Most were covered by the soft material but others were not. Clearly, she couldn't go to dinner like this. Kelly Jo had so many questions she wanted to ask but just the sheer terror of seeing someone like this took her breath away. She steadied her nerves.

"Wait right here." Kelly Jo left Ashley's room at a run, leaving confused faces in her wake. She rummaged through her suitcase until she found a cream-colored wrap and dashed straight back with it. "Here. This will work perfectly." She draped it around Ashley's shoulders and used a tissue to dry the woman's tears. "Now come on. Let's go get drunk and have some fun."

When they came out, everyone applauded and they all went down to the conference room. Dinner was spectacular. Garlic-rubbed prime rib, lobster tail, baked potatoes and a vegetable medley of squash, zucchini and carrots. Plenty of mimosas for Beverly and Ashley, cosmopolitans for Kelly Jo, vodka and tonics for James and Kevin and rum and cokes for Shane. At the end of the meal, the server brought a letter-sized manila folder with a large number 1 penned on it.

By unspoken but mutual agreement, James received the envelope and opened it.

"By now, you should have had a wonderful dinner and are ready to accomplish your first task on the scavenger hunt. Your first task is to steal the bellman's uniform. Simple task? No. To steal his uniform, you must undress and seduce him. One of the ladies must be chosen for the task. The reward for each person will be $2,000 dollars." A squeal of excitement went up around the table. "The proof required is the bellman's cum, either in the mouth or in the pussy of the participating girl. This proof must be shown to Nathan. Everyone must remain in the dining room and the girl will rejoin the group. If you follow the instructions, you will receive the money immediately for use in the casino."

Kelly Jo looked to Beverly who looked to Ashley. One of them had to seduce the bellman. Kelly Jo knew that Ashley wouldn't be able to do it. She still needed some time to heal from whatever happened to her and Beverly... she was so fat... the bellman might not want her.

"Well," James cleared his throat. "I guess it's up to one of you ladies."

"I don't think that they should have to do it."

"Shane, it's two thousand dollars!" Kevin exclaimed. "Two grand!"

"I'll do it." Kelly Jo said softly.

Kevin whirled toward his sister. "No!"

"You just said that it was two thousand dollars, Kevin. Remember that? Are your feelings different now because it's yoursister?"

"Shut up, Shane!" Kevin stood, balling his hands into fists.

"Kevin, sit down." Kelly Jo touched his arm, her eyes imploring. "Out of the three of us, I am best suited for the job."

"No, Kel! You can't do this!"

Kelly Jo gave everyone a smile. "So my cherry gets busted first. I'm sure that each one of us will have to do a task that we don't really like. I'm just going first."

Ashley left her seat and gave Kelly Jo a huge embrace. "Thank you."

Kelly Jo patted her back. "We'll talk later. Okay?"

Ashley nodded and Beverly moved in next, squeezing her tightly. "I really appreciate you doing this, Kelly. Be careful."

Kelly Jo accepted kisses from Shane and James, squeezed her brother's hand and taking her drink, she left the room, heading for the lobby. There were four bellmen, three black and one Spanish. Since the instructions did not specify which one, she decided that she would choose which one. The older black man smiled at her but she couldn't see herself seducing him and the Spanish man left to take care of some customers. The other two were young and both were huddled together, looking at her. She grinned and headed over to them, having made her choice.

"I wonder if you can help me." He was cute. He reminded her of Ralph Tresvant, the lead singer of New Edition, with his easy smile and long legs.

"Maybe." He looked her up and down, laughing with his friend. "What you need, Snow White?"

"I need your uniform. Is there someplace we can... talk?"

"Holy shit!" His friend said, elbowing him fiercely.

"Yeah, sure. Follow me."

Kelly Jo ran a hand nonchalantly through her hair and followed the young man. The concierge's eyes traced their path until they were out of sight, heading down a long service hallway. The young man grabbed her, shoving her against the wall and thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he ground his hard dick into her groin. She felt panic race through her and fought it, gently pushing him back. "A little anxious, aren't you?"

"Well, I don't know about you, but it's not every day that I get offered a tasty piece of white meat like you."

"I only need toborrow your uniform, honey."

"Well, what you gonna do for it?"

"You don't get pussy for that, honey. There's only one thing that I'm willing to do. Now, you got a place for us or do I have to go ask your friend?"

"I've got a place." He took her hand and opened the janitor's closet, a spacious hole-in-the-wall populated by mop buckets, gallon jugs of various chemicals and paper products. "Is this good enough?"

"This'll work." Kelly Jo set her purse on the shelf. "Okay. Out of the uniform."

"You don't waste any time, do you?"

"Should I?" She touched his cheek, pushing his head back and biting his neck.

"Shit, bitch! You ain't gotta bite!"

"Yes, I do. I like the taste of chocolate." Kelly Jo bit again, this time, giving his cock a gentle squeeze through his pants.

He yelped. "Fuck, yeah. That was sweet."

She kept licking his throat, giving him tender bites and caressing his cock. "You've got a nice, thick cock." The words sounded weird, rolling off her tongue. She had seduced guys before, but never a stranger and never someone black. But his prick... it felthuge! She helped him shrug out of his jacket and accepted his thick tongue, wrapping her own around it and sucking him into her. He groaned, his hands moving down to her breasts and pinching the nipples. She gasped into his mouth and he pinched a little harder.

"You gonna let me pound that pussy?"

"You think you're worthy?"

"Oh, I'm more than worthy, Snow White." Kelly Jo heard his words but she wasn't concentrating on them any more. His strong fingers were squeezing and pinching her nipples, sending lightning bolts of pleasure into her cunt. It had been a long time since she'd had a nice thick cock in her pussy and he seemed more that adequate to fit her needs. "Wanna try me?"

"Okay." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Fuck me."

She couldn't believe that she'd actually said it but she loved the change in him. He crushed her body to his, humping her aching pussy, kissing her deeply. His hands slid down, gripped the edge of her dress and pulling it upwards. She trembled, feeling his hands roaming all over her panty-clad ass. His fingers stroked her ass, moving around to the front, tracing the outline of her sodden pussy lips.

"Ooo, yeah, baby. You already wet for me. Let me see how wet."

Kelly Jo couldn't help the moan that escaped from her throat as one of his long fingers sunk into her wet pussy. He moved it in and out, his hand on her ass as he pressed her in it. "Oh, yes!" She gasped. "Yes, fuck me. Fuck my pussy."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers
12