Wicked Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers

"Are you ready for me, Snow White?"

"Fuck, yes!"

He turned her around, dropped his drawers and slid his massive, veined prick into her tight, wet hole. Kelly Jo moaned, pressing back into him and taking him deeper into her. "Yeah, you like it, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah."

"I'm gonna pound the white off your pussy."

True to his word, he began to pound her cunt, his thick prick glistening with her juices. Kelly Jo felt none of the fear she had earlier. She only felt pleasure, her skin tingling where it touched his, his huge balls swinging with each thrust and slamming against her already swollen clit. The pressure was building in her pussy, each stroke splitting her open and drawing more and more juice from her. It was dripping down the insides of her thighs now and he was laughing.

"I'm gonna cum, Snow White. My black dick's gonna fill your little white pussy."

"Yes! Do it!"

Kelly Jo came a moment before he did. Her muscles rippled, gripping him tightly as he slammed into her, his dick swelling, then spewing his thick cum against the walls of her pussy. She shook, she quivered, she trembled as he rammed her again and again, depositing his precious load. It was only a moment before she moved, dislodging his still hard prick and turning with a smile.

"Uniform, please."

Everyone's head turned as she entered the room, the bellman's uniform neatly folded over her arm. Nathan stood from his chair and escorted her into a small anteroom.

"I see you have the uniform. I need to see the proof." Her face turning red, Kelly Jo pulled her dress up and displayed her semen-matted pussy. "Excellent. That's two thousand dollars you've won for each of your team members." She smiled widely. "I have also been authorized to offer you a thousand extra if you'll allow me to clean your pussy."

"Clean? You mean... "

Nathan nodded. "A thousand extra."

"Everyone will be so happy... "

"The offer is only for you."

Kelly Jo thought for a moment, then walked over to him, pushing him onto his knees. "All right, then. Eat away."

Nathan raised his hands and caressed the soft skin of her legs, his hands meeting at the back to cup her luscious ass. He pressed a kiss to the front panel of her cotton panties, deeply inhaling the mixed scent of sweet semen and tangy cunt cream. She spread her legs a bit to allow him to remove the undies and lifted her feet to step out of them. Nathan raised them to his face.

"May I keep these?"

Kelly Jo felt her heart leap in her chest, blood flaming her cheeks again. "Let's see how well you do first."

A dark smile split Nathan's handsome black features and he pushed his face into her sticky bush, his tongue searching for her leaking hole. He groaned when he found her cream and pressed himself harder into her slit, snaking into the thick folds and soft flesh. Kelly Jo moaned, her breath catching as he found her clit and softly sucked on it. Her legs shook.

Nathan quickly stood and laid her back on a mahogany table, pressing her creamy thighs open and delving into her cum-filled box again. Her body responded sweetly, her hands cupping his head and her hips pushing upward, a gasp escaping her lips.

"Push it out, baby. Right onto my tongue."

"If you keep doing that... " Kelly Jo paused to gasp again, her pussy flexing in a sweet mini-orgasm. "You'll get more."

"Good." Nathan kept licking her slit, clamping his lips down onto her clit and tonguing her hole, swallowing the escaping fluids. He felt the tension building in her. Her cries were becoming short and high-pitched, her hands were clutching at him and her hips were thrusting now. He spread her lips apart with his thumbs and circled her clit with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth and thrusting two fingers into her.

Kelly Jo came undone. She screamed her orgasm out, rubbing her soaking pussy on his face as she came and came again. His tongue scoured every inch of her pulsing cunt, softly licking and bringing her back down to earth. She heard him whisper, "Stay here," and lay quietly, her eyes closed while her body floated on a cloud of pleasure. Nathan returned, using a warm washcloth to clean her thighs and pussy and dried her with a fluffy towel, helping her to stand up.

"Are you all right?"

"Oh, yes." She smiled blissfully.

"Good. You can rejoin the others."

"Thanks." Kelly Jo strode to the adjoining door, her pussy lips growing slick again from the delicious friction of no panties. "Oh, and Nathan?"

"Yes, miss?"

"You can keep the panties."

Nathan just smiled. In a few minutes, he entered the room and surveyed their faces. Beverly and Ashley's faces were drawn, no doubt sobered by Kelly Jo's return, but Kelly Jo seemed content. She sat close to her brother, who had his arm protectively wrapped around her. Shane and James looked on, their expressions also gloomy.

"Congratulations, ladies and gentlemen. You have successfully completed your first task." As he spoke, he laid a brick of bank-banded cash in front of each person, saving Kelly Jo for last. "You may take this money and leave now or you can spend the night and wait for tomorrow."

"This wasn't worth it." Kevin muttered, glancing over at her sister.

"Kelly Jo opted to take the task and she completed it." He emphasized his words with theclump of her stack of money, clearly larger than the rest of theirs. "Admirably, I must add." Nathan winked at her, drawing her blush. "Each of you will have an opportunity to take her place."

"But... she's my sister!"

"And I'm also a grown woman, Kev." Kelly Jo touched his arm and she saw the pain in his eyes. Ever the protective brother. "I had a good time, bro, and I didn't do anything that I didn't want to do. Can you accept that?"

"But, Kel... "

"Can you accept it, Kevin? If you can't, then one of us has to leave." Kelly Jo knew that the words she was saying would hurt him. They had never been separated. Not through high school, not through college, not now. "Do you want that?"

"No." The word was accompanied by tears in his eyes.

"I love you, Kevin."

"I love you, too, sis." They held each other for a long time, Kevin crying quietly, Kelly Jo soothing him with her touch. When she pulled back, she wiped the tears from his cheeks and giving him a tender smile, she turned to Nathan. "We'll be staying, Nathan."

The driver dipped his head in response. "And the rest of you?"

James scanned everyone's faces. "We'llall be staying."

Nathan gave a small bow. "Enjoy the rest of your evening and I'll see you in the morning."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers
12