Wicked Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I wouldn't have guessed that about you."

Shane smiled. "I hope you wouldn't!" He smoothed the hair out of her face. "I'm sure a gay quarterback is not exactly something my school's looking for."

"No, I guess not." She turned on her side. "May I return the favor?"

Shane's eyes darkened. "You want to dome?"

"Yeah, why not?" Ashley touched his cheek. "You did such a good job on me ... "

"Ash, it's not necessary."

"Yes, it is," Ashley arose from the bed and rummaged around in the box, finding something he'd only seen in lesbian porno movies. His mouth hanging open, he watched as she strapped on a dildo harness and snapped the black dildo he'd seen earlier into place. "Assume the position."

"Ashley ... "

"Hey, you didn't let me talk back. Neither can you!" She took out the new tube of lube and gave him an evil look. "Take those clothes off and make it snappy!"

Shane's heart thudded in his chest as he dropped his t-shirt, jeans and tidy whities on the floor. He felt strange being naked in front of her, but she was as naked as he was. His mouth watered at the sight of her lubing that huge black dick up and his already aching cock leaped.

"Get on all fours." Ashley watched as Shane flipped over and put his ass in the air, his hard cock swinging like a bell clapper between his legs and his pink pucker exposed for her. She squeezed some cold lube out onto his asshole and lined the big, black head up, flexing her hips forward and burying the dildo inside him. Shane groaned in pain, taking shallow breaths as he got used to the full feeling of the dildo. "Like that, Shane?"

"God, that feels so good!"

"Unlike you, I didn't make you wait." She whispered, pulling out a bit and sliding in slowly. She reached under and gave his stiff dick a pull, eliciting a deep groan from him. "I know what it feels like to want to cum and ... "

"Oh, Ash." Shane gasped as she slid out and in again. His sperm-laden balls swung heavily, his thick cock within his hand. "Please, just fuck me."

"Why should I? You didn't do that for me."

"You've got that lovely Kelly Jo Marcus to fuck. I'm alone."

Ashley thought for a moment. That much was true. "All right, Shane. Just this once."

She put her hands on his butt and pressed inward, driving the soft plastic prick into his ass while one of her hands stroked his hanging meat. He was so turned on that he came almost immediately, spewing ropes of thick cum into his hand as she plowed his ass. Minutes later, she pulled the dildo from his ass, causing his long groan and laid next to his panting form. Shane stared at her dildo-wearing figure and suddenly a light went on in his head.

"What's wrong?" Ashley asked, seeing the sudden change in her friend.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." He reached for the phone, his intention to call Nathan. "Thank you, Ashley. You opened my eyes."

"Did I?"

"Yes." Shane gave her a kiss on the cheek and took her into his arms with a smile. "More than you know."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers
12