Wicked Liasons Ch. 01

Story Info
Cat discovers the sexual side of Kane.
4.4k words
4.83
11.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first chapter of a novella I am writing. It is the fourth book in a series of six which takes place at the Fetish & Fantasy Sex Club.

*

"Cat, you're on in about 10 minutes, are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." Cat responded as she put the finishing touches on her make up in front of the old dressing room mirror. For everything she had heard about and seen of sex clubs, this one was probably the nicest. The stage workers were treated with respect and given every amenity possible to make them comfortable. Each person was given a semi-private room to change and shower. The managers she'd met didn't leer at her, and treated her with respect, and the other workers were genuinely nice. This made the job much easier.

Being a DEA agent undercover, Cat felt this was her best chance to get close to whoever was selling illegal sex drugs to the public. The DEA had already arrested Terrence Minor, a pharmaceutical executive who was using the latest drug on two people here at Fantasy & Fetish, one of Philadelphia's hottest sex clubs. However, even after Minor's arrest, similar drugs were popping up all over the city and outlying suburbs. Someone was still putting the drug out there, and although unsubstantiated, every bit of evidence pointed to it being an employee at F&F, as she had tracked what had seemed to be the source of the drug flow coming from this club.

Cat stared into the mirror, reflecting on the past month's developments. She had gone from working as a waitress at The Oasis, the bar attached to F&F, to a stage worker when a spot opened up in the club. The owners, Aiden Tierney and Jared Trumane, wanted her to wait tables at the club, because they didn't want her compromising herself in the name of her job.

It didn't take much to convince them she was a self-proclaimed exhibitionist and this was not her first time "performing" in front of a group of people. Just the thought sent a ripple of excitement and one of pleasure through her body and made her nipples pebble.

This would be Cat's first time on F&F's stage. Even though she was looking forward to tonight, she was still a bit nervous, she had never 'performed' as such in front of a large crowd. She moved away from her dressing table and went to the back of the stage, where performers entered and exited. The group who was on before her was just "finishing" -- she hated to call it that, but it seemed to be the most appropriate term, and that made her chuckle and relieved some tension.

She looked out at the audience. Members at F&F had few inhibitions. There were people at the tables who were already fondling each other or were involved in various sexual acts. She would have to make sure to keep her focus while she was on the stage. Her eyes scanned further out and she spotted the sexy bartender, Kane. He was working in the club tonight. Typically, he only worked at The Oasis, but he was probably filling in for someone who called in sick for their shift. The thought of Kane watching her made her more excited and nervous, she never had such an attraction to a man before.

She began fidgeting with her hands. She continued to evaluate Kane. He was just over six foot tall and she could tell he kept his body in shape, with long lean muscles flexing through his tight white t-shirt, as he moved around behind the bar. His smile was brilliant and when he flashed it her way she felt a fluttering in her womb. From the information she gathered from interviewing Aiden and Jared, he was a childhood friend who moved to town after an accident and became the bartender at Oasis. She wasn't sure about the details, but figured, she would tease them out of him when she interviewed him later.

Six people came off the stage. It was her turn to go on. She walked onto the stage and took her spot. Kelsey, the other stage worker in her show, moved next to her. The music began.

Kane saw the group leave the stage. It was a steaming hot show, but he was too busy to focus on what was going on. The bar got busy at the end of each performance so he was rushing to get drink orders filled before the next show started. He enjoyed tending bar and coming to F&F was always a welcomed change. Although, he had to admit leaving the club after his shift with an excruciating hard on from all the sex was a bit taxing, especially without a partner to go home to. Tonight wasn't too bad, his hard on was tolerable. If he kept busy, he wouldn't hear the moaning that was going on from the other end of the bar, where Cameron and Malcolm were not only doing each other, but another woman. Shaking his head, he went back to cleaning glasses.

He would never understand how his childhood friends, Aiden and Jared, got into this kind of thing. Kane knew both men enjoyed their sex, with women and with men, including each other. All he knew was this life wasn't for him. He enjoyed his sex hard and his women soft. Sure, he liked to have rough sex with a woman and maybe even spank her if she was into it, but he didn't think he could keep a hard on in front of one hundred people who were copulating like bunnies. He laughed to himself as he put the glasses away.

As he turned back towards the bar, he saw the one woman who could change his mind about exhibitionism. Catherine, Cat as she preferred. Oh how that name fit her. He thought she was beautiful. She was tall and had curves in all the right places, she reminded him of a kitty cat, all sensual and sexy. He wondered if he could make her purr as he stroked her curves and worshipped her ripe, plump breasts that he could envision would fit perfectly into his hands.

Kane loved to watch her when she worked the Oasis. Even though she just started working at the bar, customers often asked for her section. He couldn't quite figure out why she felt the need to move to F&F, but he assumed it was for the money. He knew one thing was for certain, he left work on more than one occasion with a hard on so intense he needed to go home and jerk off before he could sleep. Kane could definitely understand why Cat had so many loyal customers, and even though she had many propositions, she always went home alone.

Kane finished the drink orders as fast as possible so he could watch the show. Cat moved onto the stage, standing next to another woman he knew as Kelsey. The music started, it was very bluesy and sensual. Cat slinked towards the other woman and began touching her. Her hands slid up the other woman's arms towards her face. She moved her hands and held onto Cat's as they started to kiss each other on the lips. Slowly at first, and then it became hotter and more intense, with tongues and teeth licking and biting each other. Kelsey broke the kiss and began unbuttoning Cat's shirt, licking her neck and then moving her tongue down towards her breasts. Cat's head fell backward as she swayed to the music as Kelsey latched onto her nipples. He heard Cat moan, followed by groans from several members of the audience. Cat was putting on a great show! He groaned as his hardness pressed insistently against his pants.

Cat's head slowly came up as Kelsey took off her shirt while smoke filtered onto the stage making them glow in the lighting. Both women then turned to the audience and began slowly taking off their clothes in a slow, sensual striptease. Standing close together, grinding their bodies as their hips swayed to the music. Both women were gorgeous, but Kane could focus only on Cat. He watched her grope her large breasts, he held back a moan as he watched intently. She took a nipple in between each thumb and forefinger and pinched it hard. First he would bury his face between the beautiful globes and then he would slide his cock between them as he tit fucked her. Quickly, he brought himself back from the fantasy and pretended to go back to tending bar, heat flooded over his body as his cock throbbed, he needed to cool off or risk embarrassing himself.

Cat and Kelsey turned back to each other while Marcus, the head bouncer, came out on stage. Kane had to admit, the man was good looking. He didn't want Cat near Marcus. Wow, that was some thought, was he really jealous? He filled a drink order for one of the wait staff, not really paying attention to what he was doing. That possessive thought threw him for a loop, so thankfully, the order wasn't complicated. Marcus was wearing full firefighter gear, but soon he took off the hat so the crowd could see his face. He smiled his dazzling smile at the crowd and then at the girls. He must be filling in for one of the other stage workers, because Marcus very rarely made an appearance on stage.

He could hear his rough words as he looked at them with concealed hunger, "I heard you ladies need a fire put out." The smoke curled out over the stage giving them an ethereal look.

The two girls began swaying around him like mischievous fae, touching every part of his body with their hands. They alternated between rubbing his arms and legs, and then began dancing around him. Slowly, they opened each fastener on his coat and slid it down his shoulders, throwing it to the back of the stage. He was shirtless underneath, revealing his masculine glory, the glow of the smoke hazed lights illuminating the bronzed toughness of his large muscular pecs and cut abs, the girls sandwiched him, one in front, the other in back and rubbed their breasts over his skin. As the girls rubbed themselves, they began to lick around the suspenders, from front to back, as they met, they kissed each other and continued to lick and suck on his torso. Kane knew that he was having a good time as he could see his body ripple as they licked and stroked his taut muscles. He didn't know if he would be able to stand such an assault if Cat did the same to him, just the thought had him groaning.

The girls then went to work on Marcus' pants. Kelsey unbuttoned his pants, painfully slow, using her teeth to lower the zipper, tooth by tooth. Marcus' head fell back on his shoulders, obviously getting into the act, while Cat began working on taking his boots off and caressing his toes and the soles of his feet. Once Kelsey finished unzipping his pants, she slid her hands up his chest, caressing his abs and flicking his nipples, she then slid her hands under his suspenders and pushed them off his shoulders, making his pants drop to his knees. The girls got back to their feet and once again, sandwiched him between them.

This time, Marcus was using his hands to knead the girls' breasts. He still wore his black silk boxers and the girls rubbed the silk against his cock and ass, stroking him teasingly, the thick prominent bulge standing out. While Kelsey pulled his pants, Cat very slowly, reached around to the front of Marcus' body and caressed his abs with her fingers and her nails, stroking the trail of hair running into his boxers and slipped her fingers under the band to tease him. She then slid back slightly as he groaned, Kelsey stroked and teased his calves and thighs. Cat began sliding off the boxers. Inch by inch of his hard body was revealed until Kelsey caught the boxers on his hips and not only slid them off, but slid her body down with them, rubbing her hot wetness down his legs and her rock hard nipples against his back. His cock slapped his stomach with each move, and although Kane had never gotten turned on before by a man, he was getting increasingly hard watching Cat's erotic show, he wanted to be the one on stage getting the attention. He looked away to try and regain some composure from the visuals but that didn't stop being bombarded by the sounds coming from them.

When he looked up again, Cat and Kelsey were on their knees in front of Marcus, while he had his hands stroking each woman's head and hair. Both women were sliding a hand up and down his legs teasing him further, while their other hands rubbed his ass. The two women then moved closer together and their hands left the Marcus' leg. Oh man, Kane thought. Their hands found each others' pussies as they slid their fingers around Marcus' ass. Tingles burned over his body as he watched them play.

Kelsey was finger fucking Cat. He could see from the bar that Cat was turned on -- pussy cream was all over Kelsey's hand. What he wouldn't give to lick that off her hand. Even though both women were obviously turned on with just each other, they turned their attention to Marcus who was standing between them. His hands had moved from the women's heads to his large and veiny cock. He was watching the women fuck each other while stroking himself to their rhythm. It took every ounce of willpower Kane had to not start stroking himself behind the bar his cock was as hard and heavy as an iron bar. He chuckled to himself, It's a sex club, it would be ok to start jerking off back here.

Kane shook his head and cleaned off the bar. He needed something to do with his hands to stave off the temptation of joining not only the stage workers, but also most of the crowd. Kane looked around and saw many of the members were having sex on the tables or chairs by now.

He turned his attention back to the stage and couldn't hold back the groan that emanated from this throat. Cat and Kelsey were still finger fucking each other, but now they were also sucking on Marcus' cock, together. His head was thrown back in a grimace of pleasure, as they took turns licking him and deep throating him, sucking his balls, Kane closed his eyes to try and separate himself from the scene, but only saw in his mind's eye Cat sucking on his cock. He definitely needed a break after this show to jerk off. He opened his eyes at just the right time, both women were starting to come their fingers thrusting deeper and harder into each other. He could hear their moans as each had three fingers in the others' pussies with their thumbs rubbing their clits.

As they came, Cat deep throated the man and must have swallowed his cock. Marcus grabbed hold of the back of her head with a growl and began thrusting. Kelsey settled for sucking his balls and fingering his ass as she came from Cat's thrusting fingers. Once they came down from their orgasms, the man began fucking Cat's mouth in earnest. He held her head and thrust twice more then pulled out and started to come all over the women -- their faces, their breasts and every other part he could reach. That was damn hot!

Looking around for a moment Cat caught Kane's heated gaze, she knew he had enjoyed her performance. She had come so hard she thought she was going to pass out, Marcus was hot but nobody to her could compare to Kane, she had envisioned it was his cock she had been sucking and teasing. She was going to make her move tonight, being a bartender he would be able to help her find out any possible suspects.

Marita sat at a table close to the bar. She got bored watching the performance on stage. She could have done a much better job and really given the members a show, but she enjoyed her action in a more private setting. She looked at the members copulating around her in the bar, and felt a twinge of arousal. She continued to peruse the setting until she stopped at the bar. There was Kane. Well, well, well, she thought, this was going to be a fun, she didn't expect to see him here tonight.

Marita got up from her chair and smoothed her hands down her vinyl bustier/micro-mini dress. She loved this dress because she felt in control and very sexy in it. What she really needed was a pair of handcuffs and a whip to finish off the ensemble. She slinked up to the bar in her four inch stilettos, black, thigh high boots, waiting for a patron to abandon a stool. Almost instantly, someone moved off to another area and she slid right in. Kane was there, with an intense focus on the glass washer.

"Hi Kane." Marita purred as she put her hand on the zipper at the front of her bustier. "It's good to see you again." She watched his eyes follow her tongue as she licked her lips. "Are you going to be the new bartender here?" Her hand slowly lowered the zipper revealing a considerable amount of cleavage.

"Ah, oh, hi Marita. What can I help you with?" She noticed Kane put the towel in front of his pants. She licked her lips again thinking about what he was hiding and how she would love to taste his cock. She began fantasizing about the length and girth of his cock, her gaze never moving away from his hands. Her panties began to moisten as she thought of him fucking her, after she would suck on both his cock and balls. The aroused reaction she had to him made her think he just might be the perfect man for her next experiment.

"Well, Kane, maybe it is I who can help you." She took his hand that was now on top of the bar and pressed it to her breast, squeezing his fingers around the mound. His face immediately reddened and he tried to pull his hand away. Oh how she loved timid men, they were such a challenge and she was getting tired of the more alpha man she had tied up for so long. "How about you come with me to a private room and I'll be more than happy to help you with your problem."

Kane finally pulled his had free of Marita's breast. "Ah, no, sorry Marita. I, um, I'm on duty and well, employees are not allowed to, ah, ah...consort with club members." Kane was blushing even more and talking very fast. "Excuse me Marita, I have customers I need to wait on. The show is over and they, ah, want drinks. Have a good evening," and he rushed away, talking to another bartender.

She stared after him and was furious. No one ignored her! No one rejected her -- EVER! She flicked her perfectly manicured nails at the other bartender, ignoring her question about a drink order. Marita got off the stool and stormed out of the club. "Just wait, one day Kane Rockwood, you're going to be my toy, whether you know it or not."

Thankfully, his shift was almost done, so when it was, Kane walked to the hallway where only employees were allowed. Part of him felt really bad because he was so rude to Marita, but he also knew if he hadn't been, she would have seen it as a positive sign that he wanted to take her up on her offer. He shivered at the thought of being with a woman like that. He did like his women to be assertive, but she was just a bit too much for his tastes.

Kane stepped up to a dressing room he knew was empty. Knocking anyway to make sure no one was inside, he entered and went to the chair at the dressing table. Unfortunately, it was the only piece of furniture in this room. It will have to do, he thought, as he sat down on the chair. He closed his eyes and began to think of Cat on the stage. How her breasts looked pressed against Marcus. But in his fantasy, it was him that was sandwiched between her and Kelsey. His hand moved to the bulge in his pants and he started to rub the hard length. A moan escaped his lips as he thought of her nipples rubbing against his cock and then about burying his face in her breasts.

It didn't take more than a few seconds before he was reaching for the button of his jeans and then carefully unzipping his pants. He lifted a bit off the chair to lower his pants to his knees, the whole while massaging the engorged length. Ah, that felt a bit better. He began kneading his cock through his black cotton boxer briefs. He envisioned Cat on her knees in front of him as he slid his cock in her mouth, gently fucking her while her tongue licked and her lips nibbled at him. He lowered the briefs and took his cock in his hand now.

Pre-cum was leaking from the slit at a steady rate, he wouldn't last much longer, he couldn't after the explosive show he had witnessed. He rubbed the wetness from root to tip as his head rolled back. His hand moved slowly up and down his cock, not wanting this time to end too quickly. The image of Cat naked servicing him was a fantasy he was going to enjoy for a long time. He moaned again, louder, and his hand began moving faster as he imagined his cock moving between her breasts as he tit fucked her.

12