Wicked Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,708 Followers

He reciprocated in kind, and the two went through the motions of having a fun water fight… Although neither of them was fully convinced the other was being genuine. Amber had left an uneasy tension over both of them, and the moody cloud wasn't easy to shake off.

Tyler, with a goofy grin, said, "Hope we don't get in trouble!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well she did say no more horseplay…"

He could see Madison's entire expression drop from her face into irritation. "What do you care what she says?"

"I- I was just being funny…" He realized his mistake.

She stared at him, unflinching, until he cast his eyes away. "Whatever. I think I'm done with the pool. Did you want to stay in?"

"Uh, no we can get out."

"Okay." Madison pulled herself out first. She couldn't quite decide whether to try and look cute as she did so or not. She was upset at Tyler, and wanted him to know it… But at the same time, she knew she needed to keep his interest and keep him happy. Otherwise Amber would have succeeded in ruining the whole day.

The two ended up back on their sun chairs, sitting up to face one another. "So what do ya wanna do now?" Tyler asked.

"Hmm…" she struck a thoughtful muse. "Well do you want to stay outside? If we go in, we could… watch a movie, maybe make some lunch…" She let her words hang for a moment, and then, "…or maybe we could just go up to my room."

Tyler's eyes lit up immediately. "Your room, huh?"

"Mm hmm. I know it might not be the most exciting place… but at least we can finally have some privacy?" She was finally regaining her flirtatious confidence.

"Privacy would be nice."

"Yeah…" she leaned forward and put her hand on her boyfriend's leg. "I'm sure we can find some way to pass the time." Her fingers slid up to his thighs, and the corners of her mouth crinkled up even further as she saw the twitch in his shorts.

He swallowed in anticipation. "Definitely…" Looking around briefly, he grinned, "And it's getting pretty hot out here anyway. We probably shouldn't waste any time."

Madison let her fingernails trace off of his skin as she stood up. "Kay… Let's also make sure we don't, um, dehydrate?" She motioned toward the wine coolers.

"Got it," he rose himself and grabbed the container of drinks. Things are finally looking up…

The two made their way to the house door, with his girlfriend leading the way. As soon as they opened it, the cheerful chatter and laughing of her step-sister drifted down the hall. Madison tried to ignore it, and hoped that they were at least in one of the side rooms; hopefully watching TV or something… A lump in her throat grew as they neared the kitchen and she realized that's where they were, and they'd have to pass through the room with them.

Amber's friend Becca saw them first. She was standing near the doorway, some kind of drink in hand, and turned to look at them. Her face already wore a broad smile from laughing, and she casually greeted the two, "Hey guys, how are ya?" She had glanced at Madison, then briefly at Tyler, then let her eyes rest back on his girlfriend. It wasn't merely boyish wishful thinking when he wondered, 'Is she checking her out…?'

"Hi," Madison replied neutrally.

VI

She couldn't be nice to Becca… After all, she was Amber's best friend. But still, she couldn't be outright rude either. Becca was never hostile, never mean; not like her step-sister. She even tried to be friendly to Madison. Probably only because she's gay… The fact did make Madison feel awkward. Maybe if Becca better fit the stereotype; maybe if she had ultra short hair, or if she dressed punk, or goth, or anything a little unusual.

But she didn't. She looked like a normal, good-looking, feminine girl. As much as it annoyed Madison, for reasons she couldn't quite place, she hated that Becca looked a lot like her. Straight blonde hair, soft green eyes, healthy golden skin. She was even wearing a tight white tank-top with little hearts trailing around her chest and up the shoulder straps… Madison had the same shirt; she had worn it not three days ago.

However, she wouldn't ever wear a skirt like she did. Becca's long legs were completely exposed, her short blue-pleated skirt barely covering a quarter of her thighs. And it was ruffled and loose... She probably couldn't even bend over without embarrassing herself. But a slight twinge of regret still panged through her, because she knew Tyler would undoubtedly love it. Do I have to dress like a slut to compete in my own house?

They entered fully into the kitchen (they had to, on the way to Madison's room). Amber still wore a sarcastic smile as she looked at them. "Couldn't stay away too long, huh?" She said it to Madison, but her eyes settled on Tyler.

"Are you really that desperate for our company?" she shot back. "Because sorry, we're just passing through."

Becca chimed in, gesturing towards the wine coolers Tyler carried, "Are you guys gonna drink all of those?" Her smile was innocent enough, but there was an air of teasing.

"Don't worry," Amber smirked, "Those are just kid drinks anyway."

Tyler resisted the urge to make a comment, but Madison couldn't help but take the bait. "Oh really. And what are you two drinking that's so much better?"

Amber took a languid sip from her glass, lowered it, and made a show of parting her lips open and closed. "Big kid drinks."

The two stared each other for only a quarter of a minute, but it felt like interminably longer to everyone in the room. Finally Madison broke the silence, "Whatever." She turned to Tyler and motioned for him to follow, and he was relieved to put an end to any oncoming cat fight.

From behind them, Amber sneered a little too loudly to her friend, "See? I told you they'd be too chicken to even try it."

Becca giggled. Tyler rolled his eyes. Madison stopped. And turned.

"Well I asked you what it was, and you couldn't even bother to answer. What is it, fruit punch with a little kick? Oooh I'm sooo scared."

"I guess you'll just have to try some to find out yourself," Amber snapped back. "Unless you really are sooo scared."

Madison's cheeks turned red. "Fine. Make another one right now."

Amber's eyes went wide with delight. She turned and grinned to Becca. "Okay, you asked for it!"

Tyler shifted uncomfortably, and quietly said, "Come on Madison, this is stupid. Let's just go up…"

Amber overheard, "Oh… Does Tyler not want to play too? I'm surprised."

He narrowed his eyes, feeling the pressure of the challenge weighing on him. He caught sight of Becca, who just shrugged with a playful, 'It's your choice.' On top of everything else, he also didn't want to leave his girlfriend hanging in the wind by herself.

Amber was already turned to the counter and mixing up a glass of the mystery drink. As if reading his thoughts to push him just over the edge, she sang, "Last call if I'm gonna make another one of these…"

"Go ahead and give me one too," he relented, trying to sound apathetic about it. Madison tilted her head at him and smiled slightly, glad to not be alone.

"Woohoo!" Becca cheered.

The couple went up to the bar of the kitchen and waited. Becca went and joined her friend on the other side. "And now for the secret ingredient," she said coyly.

She's just trying to freak us out. I'll be damned if I don't throw down this stupid fucking drink and put her in her place. "Uh huh, we don't have all day."

"Just relax, it'll be worth it," Amber chided. Moments later she turned around, suddenly looking very serious. "Okay, now for the great taste test." She handed one glass to Becca and kept the other for herself. They approached the bar and lined up against the younger couple.

Becca stood opposite of Madison, and gingerly slid the drink over the counter. Amber was across from Tyler, and he reached out to take the glass from her. She replied with both hands, one guiding the drink into his open palm, and the other gingerly wrapping around the backs of his fingers, forcing his grip closed. He wasn't feeling particularly nervous until that moment. The sensual touch of his girlfriend's step-sister instantly put him on edge.

Amber's hand slid away and she folded her arms across her chest, making sure to push her tits up in the process. Tyler felt a twitch in his shorts and awkwardly scooted closer to the bar to try and hide it from Madison. His girlfriend lazily brought the glass up to her lips in a show of boredom, but she was interrupted.

"Now now, no baby sips. Big gulp or it doesn't count."

Madison rolled her eyes and was about to take a swig when Becca reached her hand out to stop her. "I think you guys should do it at the same time. It'll be fun… You know, see who handles it better!"

Tyler brought the glass up and looked at Madison. She rolled her eyes playfully at him and brought it up to her lips. Her heart was beating faster. God, I hope they didn't put something nasty in this… But there was no way she could turn back now. With a quick breath, she tipped the glass to her lips and took as big a gulp as she could.

It was kind of sweet. Doesn't really burn like I thought it would… She licked her lips and put the drink down onto the bar. Becca looked at her expectantly. "So, do you like it?"

Madison looked over at her boyfriend, who had swallowed just a bit more than she did. "I don't see what the big deal is…" She tried to come off blasé, but really she was just relieved.

"And what about you?" Amber purred to Tyler.

"It's not bad. Sorta sweet…"

"Oh goody!" she chirped back. After a moment's pause, she stuck out her lip, "Well, why don't you finish it off then? Don't make me feel bad, like you don't really like it…"

The way she said it irked Madison tremendously. Not just the flirtatious tone, but also how unusually earnest her step-sister was being. What is she hiding? She wanted to just leave to her room now that she proved Amber wrong, but Tyler threw back the rest of the drink before she had a chance.

"Wow! What a big drinker!" Amber cooed impressively.

"I still think Madison can handle it better," Becca winked, encouraging her.

Madison was reluctant, but felt she had no choice but to match Tyler, otherwise the teasing wouldn't stop. Still, she hated giving into them and doing anything that they wanted… But… Fuck it. She downed the rest. "So that's it? That was supposed to be a big deal?" she smiled triumphantly.

Amber and Becca just looked on at them with eerily unreadable smiles. Madison tilted her head to Tyler. He was leaning heavily against the bar and rubbing one hand against his forehead. He looks kind of uncomfortable…

"Well, I guess you guys could handle it after all. You sure showed me, sis!" Amber hummed, a little too enthusiastically. She began to walk around the bar, "I guess we'll leave you two lovebirds alone now."

Alone… Finally… Madison heard a thud, and she lazily turned to see she had dropped her glass onto its side; it had just slipped out of her hand. Huh… weird… She looked at the counter with a puzzled expression, trying to remember herself letting go.

"Jeez, don't be so clumsy!" Amber chided.

"It's really… warm…" Tyler suddenly murmured to nobody in particular.

"What do you mean?" Amber was now standing next to Tyler. "I feel fine… The air conditioning is still on. And you're only wearing your shorts…"

The corners of Madison's vision were blurry. Suddenly she felt warm too. First in her stomach, then her chest… Throat… Ears…

"I dunno… Just warm…" he responded absently.

Madison watched as her step-sister rested the palm of her hand on her boyfriend's chest, then brought her other hand up to his forehead. "Oh my!" she said with raised eyebrows. "You are hot!"

Hey… Don't touch him… Madison's thoughts came slowly, and no words came out of her mouth when she tried. She took her weight off the bar to take a step towards her boyfriend, and her knees immediately faltered. Suddenly she felt a pair of arms wrap around her stomach from behind and hold her up. "Whoa girl!"

Her skin felt super tingly where Becca's arms rubbed against her. Kind of like that feeling when you lose circulation to your foot… Except it was also warm, and it kind of tickled… in a good way. Why are you… "…holding me…" Only a few words actually made it out. She blinked hard, trying to get rid of the blur.

Tyler's arm was around Amber's shoulders, and hers around his. "Don't worry," Amber hummed in his ear. "We can go lie down…" Her eyes briefly locked onto Madison's, then she nudged her lips right up to his ear and whispered just loud enough, "I'll make sure you feel better…"

Madison's heart felt like it was racing and floating still at the same time. Bitch… What the… "…fuck?"

Amber giggled. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet, sis…" She started to lead Tyler away a few steps at a time. Madison tried to regain her own balance, but she still felt all wobbly. She ended up just sinking further into Becca's arms. All she could do was watch on with increasing confusion as Amber brought her other hand to Tyler's stomach, helping to keep him steady. She could have sworn as the two turned away from her that her step-sister's hand kept trailing down and ended up resting on his lap. Wait… was he hard…?

She opened her mouth again but just sighed. Her head rolled back into Becca's shoulder and she looked up helplessly into her eyes. Becca returned her gaze, biting her lower lip, trying to hide a smile. What's she so… excited… about…

Then all of the colors began to blend together, until they all pooled into a rush of red… grey… black… Madison fell completely limp.

VII

I just want to sit down… Where am I? Am I at school? This chair is uncomfortable… Why can't I rest my hands on the table? Keep feeling something tickling my skin… Just want to see my boyfriend… I'm going to be late if I don't get up… Why did I want to sit down, now I'm stuck… I'm going to be late, he'll be waiting for me… Trying to keep my head up…

Madison's head jerked up and her eyes fluttered open. For a few moments she was completely bewildered. First, she had to realize she had just been dreaming, but she couldn't remember ever going to bed. What time is it? Her face felt flush and she tried to bring her hand up to rub her eyes. They tugged from behind her, and didn't move. Her brow wrinkled and she tried again; failing again. Huh?

She had a hard time even shifting her body. Her mind was so fogged up she couldn't comprehend her situation for almost a minute. I'm in my room… Why am I waking up right now…? Finally her eyes began to focus as she looked around. She was in her room, but sitting in her desk chair. Her arms were wrapped behind her, something soft but tough wrapped around her wrists and interwoven around the bars in the back of the seat. Her feet didn't quite rest on the ground; only her toes touched. Her ankles were strapped to the front legs of the chair, each on the opposite side, facing out.

What the fuck…? She ought to have been panicking, but she was oddly calm. She continued to wiggle around in the chair, but found herself securely fastened. Why am I here? A cool shiver ran over her skin, and she just then realized she was still just in her swimsuit. For some reason, one of her big, comfy pillows was on the seat of the chair. Why am I on my pillow…?

"Welcome back," a soft voice said.

Madison turned to try and look behind her, seeing nothing.

"Other side…"

She stopped craning her neck and looked back, trying to place the voice.

"How are you feeling?" she let her hand settle on Madison's shoulder.

Becca… She opened her mouth confusedly. Her lips closed, running her tongue behind her teeth and swallowing. She tried again, "I'm… stuck…" The words came out very slowly, sleepily.

"Yeah… I couldn't let you keep falling down. You'd hurt yourself!"

"…falling?"

Becca moved directly in front of her and bent her knees a little, looking straight into her eyes. She brought her fingers up to Madison's chin. "You are so cute when you're sleepy," she smiled.

Why is she in my room anyway…? "I'm… um… Can you help me up?"

Her smile tightened a little bit. "Ehh… I don't think you are quite ready. You need to relax for awhile. Take it easy."

Madison couldn't understand who put Becca in charge anyway. "No… Just- I mean, why am I… Am I tied up?" she blinked thoughtfully.

Becca bit the corner of her lip, looking positively like she just got caught. "Yeah, you kinda are."

Am I still dreaming? Everything was happening so slow for Madison. Her heartbeat barely even increased. The thought crossed her mind that she should be upset, but she was really just confused. She wriggled in her seat again, this time with a little more enthusiasm. Stuck. Her eyes looked back up to meet with Becca's. She was staring at her with rapt attention. "Why are you just looking?" she almost mused to herself.

Becca straightened up a little at the sudden realization. "Oh… I dunno!" She walked behind the chair, out of Madison's view. "So I thought we could hang out together for awhile. You know? We always see each other but never really- umm, get to know each other. Isn't that silly?"

I don't really wanna hang out with you… Wait, where's Tyler? "I dunno… Maybe… Where is my boyfriend?"

Becca sighed. "Well that's part of the problem. Girls can't really, like, be girls when boys are around."

It sounded innocent at first, and suddenly Madison remembered. Oh shit. Is she talking about… Is this because she's gay? "Umm… where is he though?" It was the first time she'd managed to sound a little more emphatic.

She felt a pair of hands grip her shoulders, and they began to tenderly massage her skin. "Don't worry, he's fine. He um- has to recover also. Just like you."

Did he go home? How would he get there? "This is weird…" she whispered.

"Nooo, it's gooood. You and me finally get some alone time. We're gonna have fun!" Becca moved back into Madison's view, smiling almost nervously. "Blondes have more fun together anyway, right!?"

What the fuck… Is she gonna try to kiss me or something? "Uhh… Please just tell me? Where he is?"

She huffed a pout. "God you're so insistent. Do you really want to know?"

"Yeah…"

"Your sister is- is taking care of him." She averted her eyes.

Madison jerked in the chair. "What!?" she breathed. In the back of her mind, she was confused why it didn't come out as a shriek.

"Relax," she replied softly, then almost giggled. "Well, I guess you don't really- um, have a choice right now…"

She's right… What's wrong with me… "What did you do to me?"

en_extase
en_extase
4,708 Followers