Wicked Tales: Exiled Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hansel glared at the woman. Claudia chuckled and walked over to him. Her lips pressed against his and she pushed her tongue between his mouth. Hansel felt his jaw unlock and his tongue moved against hers. Just as quickly he jerked his mouth away and spit on to the ground. "How does she look?" Claudia repeated the question.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

"Claudia. I have lived in these woods all my life. Banished here by the gods and goddesses, because I dared to help the mortals. I am surprised I have been so easily forgotten. I have no way to the outside world. The spell on the river was cast to bring me company. It is rare one finds their way to me."

"I have heard of no witches in these woods," Hansel told her.

Claudia frowned. "Then the gods have failed worse than I. I was the protector of the people. I gifted them with the woods path. You strayed from it did you not?"

Hansel stared at her as he reached back into his past. "I have heard of you. So has Gretel. In the village. There was talk of the path being protected by day, but not by night. Demon dogs lived in the woods and . . ."

Claudia smiled. "Yes. That is correct. I am surprised you lived through the night."

"The last Lycan was killed over fifty years ago." Hansel could tell his words had caught her off guard.

"You lie!"

"No. The forest is now safe to walk in both day and night." He watched her turn on her heel in anger. He feared for Gretel and tried to regain her attention. "Claudia. Perhaps you can leave this place. If the spell on the forest is broken, then perhaps you too are free."

She stopped and stared at him, her desire for freedom clearly written on her face. The sound of Gretel moving brought Claudia back to what tender morsels she had in her grasp. She spun away from Hansel and laughed when he screamed her name again. Claudia ran her palms over both of Gretel's ass cheeks, squeezing the flesh and enjoying the way the young woman shifted, trying to get away from the tender caresses. "Watch your brother. You want to please him, don't you? Watch his cock. It will swell with pride. I promise you."

Claudia then stuck her finger into Gretel's pussy, twirled it around and wiggled the knuckle so her long nail skated across the fleshy surface. She watched Gretel's pussy tighten around her finger and heard the girl whimper. Her green eyes flashed darker as she bent over and ran her tongue over the bound woman's spine. "Look Gretel. I did not lie. His cock juts out, because he wants you. I want you too." She bit down on Gretel's shoulder and then smiled as juices flowed heavily from the fresh pussy.

"Tell me Gretel. Have you sucked a cock before? Or have you just always lacked for everything." Claudia laughed and pulled her finger from the virgin hole. "Wait here." She giggled at her joke and walked over to Hansel. "Taste your sister. Taste the sin that drives your cock to grow thick with lust."

Hansel breathed in the scent of the woman he desired and knew he was weak. He opened his mouth and while Gretel watched, he washed off the witch's wet digit. "Tell me Hansel. How does she taste?"

Gretel looked at her brother. Her face full of wonder and questions that he knew only he could give her. "Delicious." Gretel's face grew brighter and her pussy tightened. Claudia giggled and then slipped her hand under her dress. She fingered her cunt, drew out the liquid, and covered Hansel's mouth with her juice.

"That is what you'll feast on,"she hissed and watched as he tried to spit out the soured juices of her aged pussy. "I tell you this . . . fight me and she suffers."

Hansel nodded his head. He waited for the pain that Gretel had experienced when she was released, but it never came. He glanced at Claudia and she snickered. "Your cock would have gone limp and you still need to feed your sister. I want to see you take what you've wanted for so long. Her pussy is hot Hansel. Go and feed that cunt its dinner."

He felt his sex jerk and grow stiffer. He stared at Gretel. Her body exposed. Her mouth open as she tried to draw in calming breaths. Her pussy wet. The juices glistened. He stepped forward and heard Gretel whimper. His fingers reached out to stroke her hair and he leaned down to cover her lips with his. "I love you, Gretel."

"I love you, Hansel." She felt his hands run down her body, slipping across her ribs as he moved behind her.

Claudia watched. Her own arousal growing. It had been too long for her. Under her gown she was disfigured. Her pussy almost completely closed; only a few slivers of juice ever spilled out. Her punishment for helping the mortals had been swift banishment and her sex closed off. Her devotion to the mortal men had been her down falling so she was forced to hunger for them, but never again feel them slamming inside her. She gazed on Hansel's swollen rod poised at the entrance to his sister's sex; she lifted her dress and opened her legs. Her hands moved the wrinkled flesh; her hard clit stuck out; the tiny hole where not even her finger could fit, seeped. She pushed two of her digits against the nub and began to stroke it as Hansel moved his cock up and down Gretel's sex.

He saw both fear and excitement in his sister's eyes. He glanced over at the witch, wincing from the sight of her vulgar display. "Gretel," he whispered, letting his cock press against her tender entrance. "Are you ready?" They both wanted this. He knew it. The lust in their eyes as well as love was easy to see. Lust. He hung his head in shame as he thought of the hunger that drove people to do the unthinkable. Lust would be what forced him to take Gretel in this manner, but it would be Love that would allow her to reach the climax he swore he would give her.

"FUCK HER!" Claudia screeched. Her hand vigorously scratching the itch that had driven her beyond thought or reason. She could picture Hansel's cock as if it were hovering on the edge of her tight cunt. She wanted to feel him enter her, but knew it was no use. "NOW!"

Her high-pitch shrill cut into the forest and the birds and beasts of the woods began to run haphazardly. Wings of birds fluttered in the air that surrounded the cottage and Hansel stopped to stare at the wide-eyed witch, suddenly wondering if he could trick her into desiring something more than the act she was forcing upon them.

"Don't you here it?" he asked, pulling his cock away from his sister.

"What are you doing?" Claudia hissed, rising and advancing toward Gretel and her brother. Her hand moved to her gown and she wrapped her fingers around the blade of her knife. "I told you to fuck her! Now do it!"

"But Claudia . . . I hear others," Hansel told her.

Claudia glared at the couple. She thought of what Hansel and told her about the last of the Lycan's being killed and the forest now free. Could she leave? She took a step toward the door. Could she step out of her prison? Her fingers shook as she reached for the door and opened it. All around her the air stirred. She felt the presence of Hansel behind her, just as his hands pushed her out the door. The sound of its lock sliding home brought another shrill from her lungs and then it was quickly followed by a scream of agony that poured from her chest.

Inside Hansel tried to block out the sounds of Claudia, unsure as to what was happening to her, but knowing he only had so much time. He ran around the small cottage, closing the shutters and locking them tight. Another mournful wail reached his ears and he shuddered as he rushed to Gretel's side. He undid the bindings and pulled her into his arms. "What's happening?" Gretel cried as she held her brother tight. "I heard nothing. What did you hear?"

Hansel shook his head and pressed her face into his chest. "Nothing. I hoped that her lust for freedom was greater than anything else. My lust for you is not the greatest thing . . . It is, my love. Do you hear her now? Do you think she is dying?" Hansel continued to hold her as Gretel prayed that was the case; more screams of agony cut through the cottage and the walls of the structure began to shake.

Outside, Claudia's skin peeled. The light of the sun, slowly melted each layer of flesh. It singed her hair. Burned her scalp. Boiled her blood and cooked her muscles. Her clothes became engulfed in an inferno of hellish flames that lapped at her face and charred her beautiful features. Her gown fell in ashes as the punishment for leaving her prison slowly worked its way inside and out. Cooking. Baking. Frying every inch of her flesh, until there was nothing but muscle, tissues, and tendons. These too were seared and eventually they crumbled to the ground, leaving her skeleton standing on the outer threshold of the door. She could not move, yet the curse that had been placed on her so many years ago still allowed her decayed figure to scream and feel the fading beat of her heart as it began to swell from the boiling pressure inside each chamber. A final scream fell from Claudia's jaw as her heart exploded and her bones turned to ash.

Silence descended on the forest and the cottage itself seemed to give a final shudder as the couple inside its wall held each other tightly. Hansel and Gretel both strained to hear anything that would alert them to Claudia's return. Minutes passed before Hansel kissed his sister's head and peeled her arms from around his neck. He rose from their curled up position on the floor and approached the door. He lifted the lock and eased the door open. Light spilled into the room. Birds chirped and a breeze touched his face. Hansel studied the threshold and noted that he could move in and out of the door. There was no sign of Claudia or her demise. He turned back to stare into his sister's eyes, walked back into the cottage and shut the door behind him.

Gretel could tell that they were free from Claudia's clutches. She opened her arms to her brother, beckoning him to return to her side. Each step brought him closer. Her heart pounded in her chest. The witch may have been gone, but in her wake she'd forced Gretel and Hansel to acknowledge to each other the true depth of their desire. No longer did they deny it was mere curiosity that had driven them as youths to touch and caress themselves. It was lust, passion, and love . . . a heady combination that made their bodies tremble with need.

Hansel took his sister's hands, helping her rise from the floor. With one hand holding hers, the other slipped into her thick, blonde curls. He cupped the back of her head as he closed the distance that separated their slightly parted lips. "Gretel, you have to tell me to stop."

Her breath mingled with his. She pulled free of his hold on her hand, slipped her palms up his chest and then around his neck, where her fingers toyed with the hair. "Kiss me, Hansel."

Not another second passed as their lips met in a kiss that seared their souls. Hansel tilted her head to the right, slipped his tongue between her soft petals of flesh and touched her tongue with his. He moaned and felt her own gasp of pleasure fill his lungs. Hansel drifted his tongue across hers, learning the shape, the texture, and the taste. He pulled back and stared down into her eyes. "You're beautiful."

Gretel blushed. One hand abandoned the home it had made in his hair. She traced his jaw with her nail, then slipped it over his lips. When he licked the soft pad of her finger, Gretel felt a tingling in her stomach that spread further out, coating her sex and rising up to force a heaviness in her breast to occur. She felt her nipples tighten and as her body pressed further into Hansel's the hard pebbles rubbed against his smooth flesh.

Hansel swept his hands down her back. His fingers rested on her hips, holding her firmly as his hips pushed toward her pelvis. His cock jerked in anticipation. The head rubbed against her stomach. Hansel walked Gretel backwards to the bed, where Claudia had openly displayed herself. He watched her sit down and stare up at him, then her gaze traveled to his jutting rod. Again it leaped to attention.

"Hansel . . . you are beautiful," Gretel whispered, lifting one finger to trail over the largest of his swollen veins. She looked back up at him, a question on her lips, but her shyness kept her from voicing it.

"What is it Gretel?" he asked, sensing the reluctance in his sibling. "We can still stop." Hansel would rather face certain death than be told to leave the cottage and not return till his ardor had cooled.

"I am ignorant Hansel. I know how things work, yet . . .I fear I will disappoint you. I have wanted this for so long and now . . ." Gretel lowered her eyes and then blushed as she stared at the object of her fantasies.

Hansel cupped her chin, lifting her face to his. He ran his thumb over her lips and slipped down to his knees. Their eyes met and held as he traced the shape of her mouth. "You will not disappointment me. I will be honest with you, not only because you are my sister, but because I desire for this to be the beginning of our lives. I want you. I have always wanted you. I have some experience, only because Father felt it was time for me to experience being with a woman."

Gretel's eyes grew wide. "Who?"

Hansel shrugged his shoulders. "It was a whore from the village." He saw the look of shock cross Gretel's face. "I visited her twice. The first time at Father's urging, the second because I needed to see if lying between her legs could ease my passion for you."

She blinked and licked her lips. "And. . ."

Hansel chuckled, looked down at his hard cock and then back to her. "Nothing could. I never saw her again. I only wanted you, even if it were only in my dreams."

Gretel smiled softly. Hansel reached out and caressed her cheek, before trailing his hand across her collarbone. "Lay down," he told her. Gretel leaned back, letting her body fall to the bed. The covers smelled of aged wool, and scratched her skin, but all of that became a distant annoyance. Her anticipation kept her aware of how her body was displayed for her brother. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt his palms move to press against both her breasts. Both nipples were treated to the pressure of his rolling them between his fingers. Gretel bit her lower lip, then gasped as his mouth left gentle kisses on her inner right thigh.

Hansel could smell the arousal of his sister's pussy. The juices glistened. The fragrant perfume wafted up to him and bathed him in its essence. He ran his tongue further up her leg, while his fingers tugged and tormented the hard peaks of her tits. When he reached the treasure trove of juice, soft downy hair, and engorged lips, Hansel fought for control. He longed to bury his face into the sweet, musky scent, to drink from the fountain that had tempted him for so long, yet he knew he had to move slow, ease his sister's mind as he drove her body toward a beam of light that he hoped would explode behind passion clenched lids.

The first swipe of his tongue across Gretel's pussy made both their pulses race. Hansel's fingers curled into his sister's hips as she shifted under his caressing muscle. He held her still, took another sweep into her slit, and then blew a puff of hot air against it. She bucked up and the apologized for her swift movement. Hansel growled into her sex. "Never hold back from me."

Gretel shuddered as he quickened the strokes of his wet muscle, increased the speed, and then began to roll the hard strip of flesh she often tugged and pulled in the darkness of the night. "Hansel . . . harder . . .please."

He heard her request, answered it with a nip of her clit and then went back to gnaw on the slippery nub. One of his hands slipped to her pussy; a finger slid easily inside the hot, velvet home. His other hand moved to her ass; he held her up, giving him more room to bury his face into her slick folds. Hansel's tongue began to slither its way up and down her pussy, stopping at the clit and then rolling it several times before journeying back down the slippery path. He reached her dark entrance, pushed the wet muscle of his mouth into the juice-laden home and swept it clean. More honey seeped from his sister's depths and he added a finger to the torment.

Each gentle thrust of his finger made Gretel's pussy tighten. He took her clit between his teeth, screwed his finger back and forth, gnawed on her, and then pushed a second digit into her hot home. She thrust forward and fell back down. His hand, the pedestal that kept her from writhing away from his assault. Gretel's held the old blankets in her tightly clenched fists as her brother, licked, poked, and chewed his way around her pussy. "Hans. . .ohh I. . .it feels so wonderful." Her words came in broken gasps of air.

"Grab your tits, Gretel."

Through a fog of lust, Gretel heard her brother and took hold of her small mounds. She pushed them into her chest, then tugged on the diamonds that stood out. Her nails tore into the dark pink pearls. Hansel began to work his magic with a more determined speed. He gripped her clit, bit down hard and then swept his fingers to the right and left. His nails scrapped her fleshy surfaces. Honey exploded from her womb and Hansel was there to drink his fill.

Gretel screamed. Her fingers held her tits in tight embraces. Her back arched. Her lids were clenched tight as sheets of fire cascaded all over her body. "Hansel!" His name tore from her lungs as he continued to drive his fingers in and out. Faster and faster. His tongue shared the liquid satin with her pussy, gathering it up and letting it fall over her clit. The heat of her come blanketed the tender strip of flesh, but Hansel cleansed it with his mouth, only to repeat the process as she came again for him.

When Hansel could take no more of his self-inflicted restraint, his hands left his sister for a brief moment to rest under her arms. "Gretel, my sweet. I need to be inside you."

His words were a cooling balm to the fire that burned inside her. Instantly, Gretel's mind cleared away the foggy passion that had clouded her mind. She blinked at her brother's face, recognized the need that her own body was guilty of so many times before. "Yes."

Her whisper acceptance of his desire made Hansel's skin shiver. Goose bumps appeared on his flesh. Gretel moved to lay the full length of the little bed. Her blue orbs were wide. She watched him move between her legs. Her hands moved to the blanket and she held onto the covers, still unsure what her brother would need her to do.

Hansel's heart leapt to his throat as he took in her welcoming form. Her trust. Her desire. Devotion. And Love. . .all were reflected on the way she gave herself to him. His fingers ran over her pussy, the fluids still seeping and still hot to his touch. "It will hurt in the beginning, but then I hope to make you dance."

Gretel swallowed, nodded her head and reached out to caress her brother's lips. He kissed her fingers, then moved to capture her lips with his. One of his hands supported his weight, resting next to Gretel's head. The other traveled down her stomach, touched her sex and then left her to wrap his thick fingers around his shaft. He poised himself above her. Hansel lathered the head of his cock with the juices of his sister's pussy. He heard her whimper as the spongy head pressed against the sloppy lips that he'd dined on. With a whisper of devotion pressed against her lips, Hansel pushed his cock into the hot cavern of her sex. "Gretel," he moaned, giving her time to adjust to the foreign invasion.

He pushed deeper, his eyes closed as the sensation of his sister's sheathing his manhood. Another inch, brought a hungry growl from his lips and a gasp of need from Gretel's. Further he went and then he pulled out just enough to gain his love's attention.