Wicked Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh began fucking her with the confidence of a man who knew what he was doing. And man, did he know what he was doing. He slammed against her over and over, his hand grabbing her left breast roughly as he took control of her body. They both were moaning with pleasure each time his cock buried deep inside her and she couldn't help grasping his ass to feel him flex each time he surged forward.

Britney grinned with satisfaction; she was a tight fit for Josh and he was definitely enjoying it. So was she. Oh, her toys gave her the same pleasure as the real thing, but they ended in a knot of plastic or a chord. There was no substitution for the weight of another human, or the stimulation of hearing that other person getting their pleasure on you.

Time to change things.

Britney grinned up at Josh and put her hands on his chest, starting to sit up. Josh slowed his pace then stopped and rose up over her, his cock slipping easily from her swollen, wet lips.

Britney stood and kissed him, hard, before returning to the couch on her knees and bracing her elbows on the arm. Looking back over her shoulder, she arched her back and let her ass rise into the air, presenting Josh with her dripping sex and whole new position.

Josh groaned.

Before he took her again, he let his fingers find her clit and rubbed her gently. The area was tingling from its use before, and her body was already humming from two orgasms, so Britney groaned immediately. She held her position though, letting him see the pleasure take over her face as he touched her.

She would come soon.

Britney spread her legs a little as Josh toyed with her; she knew her scent was enveloping him. She moaned again as he dipped a finger inside her, stroking her walls several times before withdrawing the finger and sticking it into his mouth to suck her juices off.

"Josh, please," she whimpered, practically wagging her ass to make him fill her again. "I need you inside me."

Josh stared at her, his eyes intense. Without breaking the eye contact, he took his cock in his hand and guided it into her. Britney closed her eyes and moaned as she felt the head of his manhood dig deeper, but it stopped and she waited, heart thrumming, for the rest of him.

When she looked back, she met Josh's eyes again and he slammed into her. The movement was rough, but it stroked her just right and she moaned again, her mouth opening in a round "O" as she did all she could to hold the gaze. Britney knew her cheeks were rosy with pleasure, and her body was humming for another orgasm, but she also knew he wanted her to watch him take her from behind. He wanted to dominate her. Wanted her to beg him to fuck her.

She found she liked it.

Britney had more power in her line of work so this submissive side was a big turn-on; she couldn't control what Josh did to her. She wanted him to pound her again as he had done when he was on top of her but instead, Josh teased her with his cock, pulling slowly out before pushing half way in, sawing his hard length in and out of her before plunging in all the way and pausing. The irregular movement was driving her crazy.

Whimpering again with need, Britney knew Josh would like to hear her begging even if she didn't have words. She moved her hips, making her own body take him and after a few strokes she felt Josh still. He let her fuck him; let her move against him as he towered over her. She even met his eyes again, biting her own lip as she felt her nerves flutter with an oncoming orgasm each time she impaled herself on his hard shaft.

Josh must have sensed her pleasure because he leaned forward and began moving with her, meeting her thrust for thrust. At first he hovered over her, his chest raking her back as they undulated together, but soon he straighten up, bringing Britney with him.

Josh pressed his hand over her abdomen and increased his pace, grabbing her breast with his other hand. They were both upright, Britney pressed back against him, as his cock pounded inside her.

"Touch yourself," Josh rasped. "Feel how wet you are."

Technically Britney could feel how wet she was because she felt how easily Josh was stroking her inner walls with his cock. Thankfully wet... she was stretched so much she knew if she hadn't been so moist it would have hurt.

She let her other hand trail down to the light patch of hair above her sex, her fingers dipping into the moist folds that were stretched around Josh's hard length. She felt him pulsing, slipping, in and out, and was fascinated - as most are in a moment of pondering the human body and how it does what it does.

Her body was doing something wonderful to her mind just then, sending zings of pleasure like a wire short-circuiting. Sparks. Her nerves were anticipating another orgasm and she knew she wouldn't have to do much more to set them off.

Britney let her fingers brush against her clitoris and she gasped, holding her fingers in place while Josh's movements did the rocking. His thrusts made her shiver with pleasure and she closed her eyes as the sensation began to spread. A moan slipped past her lips and her body began to celebrate another release.

"Oh, fuck!" Josh exclaimed, his cock no doubt being squeezed by her inner walls as they flexed. He shoved her back down and began pounding her hard and fast. "Come... oh, fuck... come for me!"

Britney took that as a cue to let her pleasure overwhelm her and she screamed her ecstasy when she climaxed. She gripped the arm of the sofa and held on through the fireworks of her orgasm and Josh's relentless pounding. A few more pumps and he was coming with her, his cock seeming to swell even more as he plunged deep into her for his own release.

Josh roared as he emptied his load inside her, his thrusts slowing to jerky spasms of pleasure with each burst of cum. Britney was panting and coming back to reality as Josh finally stilled. He sort-of sagged on top of her, both their bodies crashing into the cushions. Britney's breath left her as his weight pinned her down but he quickly rolled them both so that they were laying side-by-side.

She inhaled deeply, satisfaction tainting her every breath as her chest heaved from their exertion. Josh remained inside her, and to her surprise, wrapped his arms around her for a little cuddle session. It was sweaty, but nice, and definitely not what she expected from a guy she barely knew.

But she did know Josh. She'd grown up with him and knew more than he probably thought she did. He wasn't exactly a stranger, which is why she didn't pull away immediately when Josh held her close and didn't leave her body.

They lay there, listening to the tail end of the storm; a storm they had completely ignored during their sexual escapade. The basement was cool enough to be comfortable but their sweat was starting to make Britney squirm. She started to pull away.

"Don't," Josh said, pulling her back to him. "Stay."

"Really? I mean..."

"Yes. Really. Stay put," he said, stroking her stomach. "Just relax."

"Okay..." Britney could still feel him inside her and she thought it was strange that he wasn't shrinking a little from his release. She wondered if he was the kind of guy who stayed hard enough for a second round.

They lay there, listening to the weather man as he gave them three hours before the next wave of storms hit. According to the Doppler radar, they were out of the worst of it. People were sending pictures in to show watchers what the storm was looked like as it moved across the tristate. There was a funnel cloud the weatherman was calling a two, but they had even more on the way.

Josh sighed and nuzzled her neck. "Good idea."

Britney giggled. "Yeah. Yay me."

Josh chuckled and grazed his teeth against the nape of her neck, making her shiver. "That might have been just what I needed. Is it too weird if I say thank you?"

Britney turned to look at him. "Well you'd just get it back. I mean... three orgasms are definitely worth a thank you card in the mail. So check your box in the next few weeks."

Josh seemed to grow quiet and Britney cursed herself inwardly. She just reminded him she wasn't going to be sticking around. Josh was more of a hometown boy so there was no way he'd be following her to her next destination so it was a sobering thought that they might not see each other for a while... or ever.

"When do you leave?" Josh asked.

"Tonight... tomorrow... whenever."

"I'll have to go out and check the damage." He was referring to something he would no doubt be doing the moment they separated. "Would you... do you want to stay here during the next storm?"

Britney thought about her purpose for coming home. Josh had been an unexpected surprise. Three unexpected surprises.

She grinned wickedly. "Only if you plan on a repeat performance when you return."

Josh shivered all over. He buried his face in her hair and moaned a little; she wanted to laugh. His arms squeezed her before he finally slipped from her and sat up. Britney was going to do the same but Josh held her down.

"Wait," he said, getting up and crossing to a closed door that turned out to be a bathroom. He returned with a warm washcloth wrapped around his cock, his hand moving as he cleaned himself off.

Britney started to wonder if he was going to hand her the cloth - and for some reason was a little put off by getting the seconds - when Josh knelt down and spread her legs, cleaning her off himself. Okay, well, since they did just share fluids she guessed they could share a washcloth. Especially if he wanted to do the pampering.

"Stand."

It was something of an order but Britney stood anyway, and even gasped a little when Josh teased a finger up inside her. He glanced up at her to see what her reaction would be and when they made eye contact he even brushed his thumb across her clit.

She jerked and he chuckled.

"Tease," she said, watching him remove his finger with a lot of his cum coating his skin.

Josh wiped her again, giving her shivers, then kissed her inner thigh and stood. He leaned in and inhaled her scent as she stared up at him, taking every movement in. Britney was in a little bit of awe being this close to him, even after what they had just done.

Josh grinned and walked back to the bathroom. He closed the door so she figured she would dress while she waited. When he emerged, he grabbed his pants and slid them on, glancing at the television.

"It'll be bad outside but I'll have to take shelter during the worst of it. If I get trapped somewhere... just... please don't leave until I see you again."

He looked so damn good in nothing but jeans and she found herself nodding without thinking.

"And don't shower." He approached her and kissed her short, but deep. "I want to smell myself on you when I come home."

Britney flushed and nodded again.

When Josh left, she listened as his truck backed down his driveway and pulled out onto the street. She wondered how bad it was upstairs.

Britney went up and looked out Josh's windows, seeing limbs down in the neighborhood yards and a few things that the storm had blown into the street but everything seemed to be fine. She returned to the basement, to her bag, and pulled out a small, bound notebook.

Thumbing through the pages she looked over the names until she found Quinn, Josh. She settled back onto the couch and began to read.

12