Wicked Widow of the West

Story Info
Older BBW rescues J_Robb from blind date gone bad.
3.4k words
4.27
175.7k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material and descriptions of explicit sex. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are fragments from the depths of my Apperceptive Mass and have no basis in fact.

Enjoy!……B J W

* * * * *

"At the high school Homecoming dinner an old classmate Tommy Rocke introduced his wife Loraine to me. Loraine is drop dead gorgeous and when she wears low cut tops…

Let just say when ever I glimpse her bodacious melons I feel my pants grow tight in the crotch. The night of the homecoming dinner she had suggested I join her and Tommy and sit with them for rest of the evening. "Tommy says that you're single J_Robb, Would you mind if I played matchmaker and introduced you my sister?" Loraine queried.

"Yes, Thanks, if she's as beautiful as you." I replied feeling my pants tighten in anticipation meeting a woman that was closely relate to Loraine.

Her eyes busted me checking out her boobs and with a coy smiling blush she said "Tommy warned me you were a complimentary Rogue, just what my sister needs."

"My Aunt is having a Soiree this weekend at her country place, can you make it?"

"A Soiree, isn't that like a bacchanal?" I answered "I'll be there, what time?"

"You'll just have to wait and see." She answered "We will pick you up because my aunt place is isolated and kinda hard to find." "About 10 o'clock Sat. morning."

We arrived at Aunt Polly's country place about noon and Loraine's sister Charlotte had started drinking early and was crocked to the gills when she was introduced to me.

"Nice to meet you Charlotte." I told her as I proffered my hand…lying through my clenched teeth.

"Hi buddy, have a little drinky!" pushing her glass of whiskey into my extended palm.

"Thanks but it's a little too early me yet." I explained putting the glass back into her hand. "Party Pooper…dumb butt. Party Pooper!" she protested as turned on her heel and staggered off toward the wet bar for another refill.

"J_Robb, I'm sorry it's her birthday and I guess she got started a little early. She really is very nice when she's sober." Loraine apologized for her sister.

Tommy walked up and offered, "J. Let me introduce my adopted Aunt Polly who is hosting this birthday Soiree."

As I turned around a Matronly woman with fiery red hair was approaching us.

"Aunt Polly this my friend J_Robb…he's a writer."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Robb…would you like to have some lunch.?… I think we're just about ready." She offered in a tone reminiscent of an old Mae West movie.

"Would you like to sit here between me and Charlotte?"

How could I refuse?

Charlotte finally staggered over to the table and slipped into the chair beside me. Aunt Polly raised her glass and offered a toast to Charlotte's birthday and we all drank to Charlotte. "Thank you very much to aunt Polly the Wicked Widow for hosting my twenty something birthday." Charlotte offered with nasty sarcasm. The electricity of tension chilled the festive activities as she finished.

"Wicked Widow?" I made the mistake of repeating. "She isn't really my Aunt; she just married my uncle Jake for his money." Charlotte explained. "Then she fucked him to death to get all of it for herself!" "Damn it! Charlotte shut your drunken mouth you ungrateful bitch!" Loraine rebuked. "Aunt Polly loved Jake and it wasn't her fault he had a heart attack."

Charlotte chugged her drink and continued in a little sing-song

"Polly Wally, Polly Wally, fucked uncle Jakie to death and now we're all out the will! Oh help me, help me; I think need another Pill."

"Since you can't Shut your drunken mouth, I'll shut it for you" Polly said raising her voice in anger as she stood up from her chair raised her hand to slap Charlotte's insulting mouth.

But as she did Charlotte's eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped into her chair slipping out on to the ground.

As she hit he ground, some red capsules fell out of her blouse pocket on the tile beside her. "Oh God, Char's been mixing pills and booze again. We'd better drive her to the Emergency Room to get her stomach pumped before it kills her!" Loraine proclaimed.

Tommy and loaded Charlotte into the SUV and Loraine asked Polly if she would see that I got home again. Polly assured her she would, winking at me as the SUV sped down the gravel road back to town.

"I don't think Charlotte is really the woman for you J." speculated Polly as she topped off my wine glass.

As the SUV disappeared into the horizon, Polly turned back toward me saying. "J_Robb, I have tried so hard to fit into their family especially since Jake died; they are the only family I have" Polly continued. "None of them have really liked me and Charlotte has the most venomous voice of the family"

I saw tears coming from her eyes beautifully set in her square face; beautiful eyes that betrayed a hidden, hungry passion to be loved.

.

I wondered how anybody could not like this baby faced woman dressed in the large festive MUMU…had she really fucked their uncle Jake to death?

Taking the weeping widow in my arms to console her****, My chest was pleasantly surprised to find large firm breasts concealed under the black festive MUMU. Judging from size of foundation garment that my hand had detected in the middle of her back under her MUMU, the best was still confined to quarters. My pant tightened, and I back off a little, but Polly pulled me back burying her wet face in my neck.

"Hold me J! Hold me close." She sobbed.

At this point my little head was doing all the thinking for my big head.

How could I refuse?

A cool fall breeze rustled through her red hair and shivering she looked up into my eyes and asks me if I would like to joint her in the spa.

Explaining "I think I want some warming up."

"I didn't bring any swimming trunks." I protested weakly as the pants continued to tighten. Looking down at my crotch she said "That' ok I don't have any swimming suits either and from the looks of things you probably wouldn't be wearing your trunks very long anyway."

With my clothes piled on the table by the spa I immersed myself in the warm bubbling spa…..Aunt Polly had poured herself another glass of the white Merlot…I had wondered why the wine glasses were plastic…and approached the spa with the wind flapping her MUMU. As she bend down to kiss me on the forehead the open neckline of her dress offered my eyes a quick glimpse of the deep valley between her mammoth breasts. She gave me a quick kiss, flashed knowing smile and performed a seductive little strip tease. Pulling her MUMU over her head with her back to me she displayed her plump round bottom encased black satin panties. Turning around to face me as pulled the panties off of her broad, full hips she asked "Could you unfasten my bra hooks for me J?" and stepped down into the spa. Well, there she was; a lady in waiting…

…How could I refuse?

She turned her back to me and I unfastened all thirteen of the hooks holding the very large bra together. "You have had thirteen chances to say no sailor, do you still want to see my boats?" Polly asked.

I didn't have a chance to refuse… she removed her custom made Bra…Polly's behemoth jugs sagged almost to her navel. I could see the blunt points of her rust colored nipples jutting out from both sides.

She was blushing as she as turned around. "I hope you don't think they're too big."

As a Tacit answer I engulfed the nipple of her right jug with my hot sucking mouth……moaning, she grasp my rampant rabbit cooing in her Mae West voice "Well hello there….. Hot Stuff!" as she settled down beside me in the warm bubbling waters.

We explored each other bodies with the lust of hungry animals. Much to my surprise and chagrin I discovered normal sexual intercourse in a hot bubbling spa was tactically challenging and we agreed to propone that water orgy for a rematch in the future.

Tugging me out of sunken spa by my waning member Aunt Polly encouraged me

"I gotta better idea let's find a warmer place with more solid ground"

Since she had me by the….well, where the short hairs grow… I couldn't….refuse.

Releasing me for good behavior we put on heavy terrycloth robes and adjourned to the sports den. This was a tastefully decorated playroom carpeted with thick tan shag and warm wood paneling. A large comfortable looking couch piled with large colored sat in front of large gas fired fireplace. Classical music from the sound system filled the air.

After lighting a stick of incense, Polly retrieved another bottle wine from the chiller at he wet bar and sat down on the couch beside me.

Polly opened a bottle of Cold Duck and poured it into two crystal flutes. We talked, we drank, and we explored each other's mouths with wet kisses. Polly found my soft cock underneath my robe and began milking of my member for our rematch.. I pulled open her robe and buried my face in her mammoth mammaries. I poured cold duck on her left nipple and lapped wine off the nipple until it tightened to point. "Oh baby I need you hard to fuck me!" she encouraged, squeezing my pecker harder and stroking faster.

I reached down between her yielding thighs and finding her temple of Venus, I insert one, then two fingers into her warm slippery cunt. Polly squirms, moans, and continues trying to milk my limp dick into submission. "What am I doing wrong? You like me don't you J?" she questioned. "I'm sorry that I am so heavy, does that turn you off?"

"No baby, I like you just the way you are." I reassured her. "Sometimes I have a problem getting an erection and I didn't think to bring any Viagra with me."

"Oh, I was beginning to think something was wrong with me, I know you were expecting to meeting a much younger woman and I'm probably older than women you have been with."

Polly said with tears in her soft brown eyes. "Older BBWs have trouble finding men to go out with them and I was worrying that I had been kinda forced on you as second prize." "I really like you J_Robb, do you like me little too?"

I took her beautiful square shape face in my hands, pulled it to mine and kissed her deeply not sparing the tongue. As I ran my hands through her damp curly tresses, She wrapped her arms around my body giving me a generous hug.

When our mouths parted to breathe Polly said "I have Viagra in the drawer of the table at end of the couch." "Why don't'cha go find them and come up and see me some time?" reverting into her sexy Mae West voice.

Opening the drawer I found the Viagra along with an assortment of sex toys and lotions. I took a 100mg Viagra and washed it down half a glass of Cold Duck.. Before returning to Polly on her couch of cushions, I retrieved a tube of sex lube and a string of anal beads about 10" inches long with a pull ring at the end of the draw cord.

When Polly saw what I was bring back to the couch she squealed "Oh Robbie baby, I see you know what I like! "and rolled over on her side with her big bottom turned toward me. Kneeling on the shag carpet beside her I lubed up the anal pop string with a hand full of lube. I rubbed the remaining lube into Polly's waiting rose bud. Her anus nipped my two fingers as I massaged the sex lube into her hot little hiney. Removing my fingers I slowly inserted the anal bead string up her bottom one bead at a time, pausing briefly between each bead. "I would love feel of your cock inside me and those beads in my ass as you fuck me…. then you could pull them out of my ass as I cum." Polly said.

"Roll over on your back and we'll play a little while the Viagra starts to work." I suggested to her. "What is a BBW?" I continued..

"A BBW is short for Big Beautiful Woman." She explained, "My turn, what do you call your penis? I know some men name them and I was wondering about yours."

Blushing I told her," I just call him "Spike."

"I going to have little conversation with Spikey and cokes him with a few kisses."

She told me as she pulled my limp member to her full lips.

Without even thinking about it….. I didn't refuse.

As Polly began to encourage Spike into rigid submission, I reached in to Polly's slippery cunt again, parting her labia with my forefinger finding her cradle of paradise and gently tickled her pleasure dot. She undulated and sucked on Spike with increased interest her clit became engorged under my digital exploration.

Between the Viagra and Polly's oral attention Spike was rising to the occasion and when she released my rampant rogue from her mouth, I took the opportunity to replace my forefinger with my tongue as moved my mouth down between her thighs to caress the velvet pearl in her portals of paradise. Polly's juicy crevice tasted pungent, aromatic, and womanly; with a slight after taste of chlorine from the water in the spa. I continued my intimate flirtation until her velvet pearl pulsed strongly against my tongue and Polly bucked a little moaning, "Oh fuck me, fuck me!" taking a strangle hold on my cock again with her hand. Polly really knew how to communicate with Spike, because he was able, ready, and anxious to serve her.

"Kneel down baby". I instructed and after putting cushions on the shag rug under her large tummy. Kneeling behind her I placed both hands on her ample bottom, spreading

it as I pushed Spike deep into Polly's waiting Pussy. As I increased the aggressiveness

of my thrusting into to her cunt, the anal beads jiggling around inside her ass causing her clenched rose bud expel one of the anal beads. By her breathing I knew she was about ready to cum again " Are you ready to blast off my little BBW?" I queried.

"Yes, you monster. make me cum…cum inside me..fuck me Spikey.fuck me!" she panted. As I felt my orgasm approaching I began pulling the beads out her gaping rectum one by one. I felt her pussy ripple as she squealed and milked my cock with increasing zeal.

Spike just couldn't refuse.

Spike, trembled and jerked spasmodically as he sprayed my warm cum into her convulsing portals of paradise.

After resting from our love making on the shag rug in the den…..we shower up in an oversized shower room with multiple shower heads splashing down on our sweaty bodies…

I spotted a flex hose with polished aluminum nozzle about size of Cuban cigar and asked "What's this Polly?"

"Use your imagination stud muffin, I'm sure your wicked little mind will be able to figure it out." She teased seductively.

" It must be a hydro injection unit to facilitate involuntary defecation, Madam." I returned with a techno-babble inflection.

Polly burst out laughing "Well I guess they won't be calling you "Potty Mouth" for that answer!" "Internal cleanliness was part of Mae West's recipe for healthy living and I have adopted it with great success." She continued.

Noticing my growing erection "I see your Spike is voting for healthy living." She said as she began lathering up my rampant prick with both soapy hands. "Does Spikey want to play again?"

I pulled her toward me burying her hard slippery nipples against my chest. Her hungry mouth found mine and our tongues battled for domination.

Polly released my cock and gripped my buttocks pulling me even closer into her ample tummy. "I just love your tight little ass, Stud Muffin, I could just squeeze it to pieces "she whispered in my ear.

"Do you like me just a little bit J? You don't think I'm to old for you, do you?"

Kissing her deeply and moving my hands back to her ample breasts I answered "Yes and No, in that order Sweet Lady" As the water poured down on us she turned around rubbing her broad bottom against my soaped up pecker. I let out a little sigh as moved my hand to wet slippery slit between her legs and kissed her on the nape of her neck..

Moaning as I brought her off with another orgasm using my busy fingers on her hardened clit she suggested "Let's dry off and go back to the bed room and I'll give you a back massage you will never forget J_Robb!"

Back in the bed room she put a large white fur spread on the bed and told me lay down on my stomach with my head on one of the blue satin covered pillows. I made myself comfortable on the white fur as she began rubbing the warm scented oil on my back and shoulders. I closed my eyes and savored the luxury of having my back rubbed. Drifting in to la..la land, I was awakened as I felt her hard nipples grazing on my back as Polly used her mammoth tits to massage my back…..This was massage I would always remember. I squirmed as my cock began to harden again underneath me.

"You won't be needing these Baby "her husky voice informed me as she pulled down my BVD's and tossed them on the carpet. I started to turn over to make love to her again, but she held me down and reported "You haven't had the best part of the massage yet J Baby." She poured more warm oil on my buttocks and backs of my legs continuing my massage my naked skin. Kissing the insides my thighs and driving my rampant cock crazy. I was aching to fuck her warm sweet pussy, but she had me pinned down with her caressing hot slippery body. She poured more warm oil,massaging it on my butt as remainder oozed down the crack of my ass. Without warning she slapped my butt with her hand and it stung like fire. "Oh J! I just love to see your tight cheeks squirm when I spank em." She observed she massaged away the pain that she had inflicted. As she spread my cheeks apart she informed me "You have the cutest little rosebud, but Mommy is going to have to take your temperature baby."

Polly reached over and put a white latex examination glove on her right hand and slipped her encased forefinger up my clenched anus. "Easy baby mommy won't hurt you, relax a little, mommy's going to make you feel real good." Polly assured me as she plundered my asshole with increasing excitement. She retrieved a dollop of Vaseline from the night stand and the lube found it's way up my gapping orifice. As she explored my black hole my pecker hardens at the thought of the naughtiness of the anal invasion. She seemed to find what she was searching for as she began to massage my prostrate inquiring "Do you know what this is Stud Muffin?"

I was unable to answer because I was busy cumming all over myself and the white alpaca fur on the bed. When caught my breath I said "I'm sorry for cumming all over your white fur Polly."

"Don't be sorry J, I'm glad we woke up Spikey again and I have a feeling that you will be cumming on that fur again!" she assured me as she turned me over and lapped the remaining cum off my wilted cock..

After dinner she drove me back to the city in her SUV as we made plans for our next Rendezvous.

As I watched her drive a way I make a mental note to myself…..I better get my Viagra prescription increased cause if the Wicked Widow had her way I was going to need all I could get!

Whether you liked it or not, please let me Know….feedback is what makes starving writers Grow…..the instant gratification of a your Vote turns writers on!

….Stroke me..!

B J W