Wide Awake

Story Info
Anime inspired.
3.4k words
3.92
44.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For 6 years since the eve of her twelfth b-day, Maria has been plagued by dreams of a horrific monster who chases her only to try and ravage her. One afternoon, after school, she finds a package on her bed. Inside are some toys from a childhood friend. Among them is a cute lil grey clown puppet. She awakens in the middle of the night to find the puppet sitting at the foot of her bed, watching her. Jokingly she asks what she should do with it..It answers. "FUCK ME." The voice of the doll is all too familiar (monster) She watches in horror as it rises up in the air, revealing that its attached to the arm of the monster who chased her in her dreams. The puppet leaps from the arm of the monster, and grows his own penis. The girl is pinned to the bed as first one then the other rape her in the dark.

Her chest was burning as stop to catch her breath, she looked around the alleyway, her eyes shooting in every direction. The sounds seemed to magnify as her chest heaved. Her small body trembled as a can rolled past her feet. She couldn't move! Her feet were stuck in something.

"Come on..." the voice called. "Why do you have to run from me? Why? When you know there is no escape!!"

The girl closed her eyes and began to cry, it was coming, and fast. Her worst fear was to be paralyzed, and now it was coming true. Of all the times to be so deathly afraid, she thought. She opened her eyes as she felt hot breath on her neck. There it was, right in front of her. Its large body all muscle, sinew, and dark fur. Its eyes nearly cat-like as it looked her over then smiled. Her skin twitched as it put one of its claws to her chin.

"Why? Why Maria? Why do you run from me?" She cried even more as it leaned toward her body lustfully.

"MARIA KELLEY!" Maria opened her almond-shaped grey eyes. She looked around dazed, watching everyone stare at her. The substitute stood at the front of the small classroom. She looked at Maria heatedly. The substitute shook her head slowly and went back to the assignment. Maria sighed and tried her best to forget what had happened. The dreams had been with her since she was twelve. Ever since her mother and father had divorced. Every night, it was the same. She would be home, watching television, and there would be scratching at the door. After looking out the window, she would go to the door to inspect. And there the monster would be. Fur matted, chest heaving, a low growl issuing from it's lips. And just before it grabbed her it always smiled, showing the fierceness of its sharp fang-like teeth. She would run for what seemed like ages coming to an empty alleyway, as she stopped to look behind her, her legs would become frozen, and then the monster would corner her. She could never get away. She had never even been remotely close.

"Maria?" She looked over to the perky blonde beside her. The girl looked concerned.

"I'll be alright. Just so damn tired.. I just need sleep." The girl nodded and went back to her book.

Maria looked out of the bus window. As the trees went by, she thought. You'd think a senior in high school wouldn't have childish nightmares like this happen. She sighed and let her mind float. She remembered the first time she had that dream. She was in her room, sleeping more soundly than she ever had. Her parents argument woke her up. She walked into her mother and father's bedroom, and stopped just short of the bed. Her mother stood there, a trickle of blood dripping from her bottom lip.

"Maria, go to bed. Mommy hit her lip on the bed." Maria knew very well that her father had done it, but she never hated him. She could never hate anyone. He'd never done anything wrong to her. Never abused or touched her wrong. But it was always different with her mother. There was always some small matter that caused an argument. Shortly after , she went back to her room, and slept, it was then that the monster showed. He was weak at first, but as Maria grew older, he grew stronger. He got bigger with every passing dream. Her mother took her to a child's therapist. Maria told her about the dreams. She told her of how she had a terrible fear of it. The answer was always the same.

"Relax more, and get some sleep." That's when he was there, that's when he took his pleasure in her. It was then that he took his hold upon her body.

"Honey!!" Maria looked to the small woman standing in the kitchen. Her apron was splattered with bits of that night's dinner. Her short hair was peppered with gray and black. She was only about thirty, yet her hair was quickly graying over. She looked at Maria and smiled.

"There's a package on your bed that arrived this morning." Maria nodded and thanked her mother. She then moved lazily up the stairs, dropping her books off at the top. As she opened her bedroom door, she saw the large brown box sitting on her pillows. It had no return address, but a postmark from her old town. There was a small note on top. She read it aloud.

"Maria, Here are a few things I thought you might like... Eric." There was only one Eric that she could remember. He was a friend of hers when she was around 10. He had been very nice to her, and everyone else. They were the best of friends.

She smiled and opened the box. She began pulling out animals, a few tigers with pink stripes, Dolls of all shapes and sizes, and at last buried at the bottom of the box was a small puppet, its greyish looking face painted like a tiny clown. Its clothes were slightly tattered, yet suited the small plaything. It seemed to smile back at her with its tiny button-like eyes. She felt a slight comfort gazing at it's tiny face, a kind of peace that she hadn't felt in a long time. Maria took a moment to arrange her newfound playmates upon the edge of her cedar chest by the window. Her shades had been put down, which, she supposed was a good thing. The dream was always followed by a headache right behind her eye. Of course there was aspirin, but it didn't help stop her dreams. Nothing did. A glance at the bedside clock made her sigh. It was so early in the day, yet she was so sleepy. Maria picked up a notebook from her backpack and began what she recognized as homework that her friend Alison had handed to her after class.

"I don't know Maria. You seem to be so jittery," she had said. "Ms. Hernandez was right in front of you and you never once woke up.."

Maria yawned and began the lengthy assignment her friend had copied.

"Maria? You okay sweetie?" Maria looked across the dinner table at her mother. She rubbed her temples before taking a drink from her glass. She nodded. Her mother thought it was nonsense to have the dreams. She said Maria was an immature little girl for having such thoughts. Maria knew it was ridiculous. She knew that it was just her imagination. But everytime she tried to convince herself that she was alright, He'd come back, worse than before. With each vision he got closer and closer to her, his tongue closer to her neck. She shook it off and looked at her mother.

"Mom..I had that dream again today." Her mother stopped eating and set down her fork. She sighed and looked at Maria sadly.

"Maria...Those dreams aren't real.. there's nothing there." Maria knew that, she didn't argue the point.

"I know mom.I know." Her mother smiled and went back to her meal, never looking up.

Maria cried as the shadow reached out for her, its ragged claws grazing her chest.

"Please..," she begged. " Don't." It laughed and grabbed her by the neck.

"FUCK!" Maria fought to catch her breath as she quickly looked around her bedroom. She rubbed her forehead and eyes, trying to rub away that terrble dream. Her hand hit something soft, causing her to look. It was the little puppet, sitting at the foot of her bed. It's tiny smile the only thing visible in the lamp light. She smiled weakly and then glanced to the other dolls. The rest of them were in place, right where she'd placed them only hours ago. She looked back to the clown and laughed to herself.

"You're cute...so.... what am I going to do with you now?" She thought it grinned even wider as a deep and familar voice came from it's lips.

"How about you let me rip your clothes off, then fuck you til my face is blue?" it cackled. She took a deep breath, and scooted farther back on her comforter. It's small hands started to rise, reaching for her nightgown. Maria could feel her heart racing in her chest as though it would burst. Her legs grew numb as she watched it go higher, the legs rising into mid air. A long muscular arm came from underneath the puppet. Her body trembled in fear as she looked down at the body, then the face.

"Nooo...,"she whispered. The hideous thing laughed, it's thick dark fur covering the entireness of it's body. The creatures arms were well defined, it's eyes an eerie yellow-green . Maria closed her eyes, then opened them. The puppet began laughing, as did the monster.

"It's not a dream dear heart. I'm here. I'm real. And now I can finally take my pleasures out on you, as well as my deep seeded anger ." Maria began crying as the little doll began groaning. It wasn't until she looked that she noticed it had grown a dick of it's own. It was large, and thick. The monster laughed, watching the tiny clown jump from his hand and onto the bed. It walked over to Maria and grabbed her hair, forcing himself into her mouth. She struggled, trying to push it away. The demon from her dream grabbed her neck and held her mouth to the clown.

"Now that I'm here, you can't run Maria. There's no way to go. We want all of you. Mind, Body, and Soul. And there's nothing you can do about it. " She looked to the fur covered creature, it's fangs, eyes, muscular body, all real. The dreams all were nothing now. There was no waking up, no alley to run out of. He was there, in front of her, and it terrified her to no end.

"She feels good," the puppet groaned. The demon smiled, his cat-like eyes showng their approval. He began to stroke his massiveness which Maria now noticed was far larger than anyone. It would never fit, it would tear her in half, literally. He smiled and touched a hand to her gown.

"So thin. It's pissing me off child. I'm going to remove it." Maria whimpered as his razor-sharp claws shredded her nightgown.

"Humans, always so ready to tease one another. To cause one another pain. Yet show them real fear, and they crumble to their knees." She cried as the doll thrust into her mouth pressing her lips around his hardness. She could feel him twitch inside, groaning out his pleasure, taking in every inch of her full lips.

The puppet grabbed her cheeks and slammed himself into her.

"I'm gonna let go!," he screamed. The demon smiled and tossed Maria's gown to the carpeting below. He looked to her eyes and grabbed her breasts.

"Swallow him!" he ordered. Maria shook her head, only to scream as the demon shoved a claw inside.

"YES!"

She trembled as the little man came into her mouth, his fluid shooting onto her tongue and throat. He jerked himself once and wiped himself on her lips. The two of them then looked at Maria. The puppet moved to her arms, pinning her down to the bed. The creature smiled as his claws raked over her lightly, causing her to whimper softly. The doll above her sneered as he watched the demon pry her thin legs apart.

"Take her master, make her SCREAM!!!!!" The demon looked to Maria and smiled, licking his lips as his claws dug even deeper into her thigh, causing her to scream. She sobbed , watching the little one touch himself

"Should I? Should I just take that sweet lil body and do whatever the hell I want?" She turned her head only to have the clown grab her face.

"LOOK AT HIM WHEN HE SPEAKS!!"

Maria reluctantly looked to the demon before her. His face seemed more angry than it had in her dreams, more threatening. He watched her, his claws, roaming over her now exposed body. Each little touch sent feelings of terror over her, making her twitch. The demon ran a paw between her legs, teasing her clit gently, then scratching her outer lips as he drew back.

"My god," he exclaimed. "So wet for someone so frail and scared. Why is that? Hmm?" The little one cackled and sat on her wrists. His tiny feet rested on wither side of her tear soaked face. His hands pressing down on her head. The demon kneeled between Maria's legs and took a deep breath. He smiled up at her, as did the small one. The two watched Maria squirm.

"I've been waiting for this, Maria. To taste you, to feel you, to fuck the living hell out of you. But...I had to wait. All those nights, stuck in your thoughts, wanting to just jump out and use you till death. Your death of course." He took two thick fingers and immediately shoved them inside of her. They listened to her screams as he began moving his hand back and forth between her legs. The demon bit into her thigh, drawing blood as he went.

"Make the bitch bleed," the clown hissed. The demon rubbed one of his claws against her thigh smearing the blood, his smile grew as he pressed it to her lips.

"Drink!" She turned her head, trying to make these things go away. The demon stuck his elongated tongue into her hole. Maria arched her back in response, unknowingly forcing the bloody finger upon her lips. The clown giggled and jerked himself.

"She wants it...And she knows it." The demon proceeded to thrust his tongue in and out of her, going faster and licking her wet inner walls. She could feel his thick tongue inside, moving in wide circles, touching every part of her. Her legs trembled , spreading the more he touched her. His claws dug into her sensitive skin, tearing through her flesh with each thrust of his tongue.

The demon tore into her thigh, slurping up the blood that flowed from the gashing wounds. He lifted his blood stained mouth, smiling seductively at Maria. His hands traveled upward, scraping her skin as they went. A deep and inhuman growl began in the pits of his stomach, and grew louder. Maria screamed as she watched the thing sprout two long tentacles from between his legs. The more she looked, the more they began to take a definite shape, and soon two thick hard-ons. He laughed as she fought against the restraint of the puppet. The doll began giggling maniacally and stroking himself harder.

"You're gonna get it now girlie," he cackled. "Fuck her boss! Make her scream like you did the others."

The demon let out a low growl as he slid one of his appendages into her warm hole. Maria gasped, too scared to move, too afraid to scream. He then chuckled as the other was placed into her backside. Maria screamed in pain as he began to thrust them both at the same time. The creature grabbed onto her, her shivering sides, pulling and pushing her around him. She looked to him, tears flowing onto her pillow. The demon before her began taking up speed, his thrusts and groans getting heavier with every grunt. Maria tried to move her legs, only to have her demon press her legs down to the bed. She could feel it's thickness, spreading both of her holes farther than she'd ever had before. The little clown only laughed at her, watching his master take his pleasure in the innocent. He licked her cheek and giggled once more.

"Please....Let me up..." Maria cried harder as the monster shook his head, denying her freedom.

"No," he grunted, his thrusts growing quicker in pace."I've waited in your thoughts for too long now. Everytime you had a dirty thought, a nasty little fantasy. I was there to watch, listen. And in your dreams I took my pleasures that I had and used them with your own darkest desires. Poor little Maria. Too bad you didn't just give in to me in your sleep. Maybe, this wouldn't have happened." She turned her head into the pillow, covering her tear-soaked face from the demon above her. He smiled, going harder than any human could even imagine going. His dark fur matted in sweat and blood, his claws digging into her fragile sides. A thought crossed his mind.

"Turn over."

She looked up at him.

"TURN OVER!" She shakily turned onto her bleeding stomach and felt him lift her onto her knees. Her body felt the pain as he put both thick cock-like tentacles into her holes, slamming them in to their fullest length. The doll cackled in amusement and placed his now raging hard-on inside her mouth. Maria looked at him, then to the monster. Both of them smiling, laughing at her pain. The demon began his movements. Thrusting into her again and again.

"My dear,"he gasped, and sped up. " I've waited a long time to do what I am about to. I've chosen you to receive my seed. And believe me, you WILL take it all. Understood?"

The doll watched her face.

"Does it really matter?" His voice as high pitched as a child's. He smiled. "Noooooo.." She cringed as he giggled in that same way that scared her to no end. The demon thrust inside her, each time pushing in as far as his length would allow. He watched Maria squirm and went even harder. He felt her twitch inside him, showing her pleasure was about to unfold. He took this as a sign to release his hatred and pain into both of her holes. There was a throbbing feeling in both of his appendages, each as hot as the other. The girl now on her hands and knees as he gave her his pleasure, taking in her pain. He knew she hated him, knew she didn't want him in her. He laughed deeply. Those same sounds of laughter quickly grew into animalistic growls as he felt his seed begging to be released inside such a small frame.

The clown went faster, his cock humming inside the girl's soft, wet lips. He held her head in place, shoving his hips into mouth. The feel of her tongue brushing against him, her lips surrounding him. He watched his master buck his hips faster, going deeper and deeper into the now sobbing girl.

"Take this seed inside you" the demon growled. "Take it or die."

Maria screamed against the doll as she felt the demon's hot seed shoot into both of her now aching holes, She could feel every drop, every little bit go into her. The demon ground his hips into her, forcing every drop into her tiny little body. As the last drop was spent, he felt the girl tremble around his dicks.

"Give me your pleasure," he growled. Maria screamed out as both she and the tiny thing in front of her came. The three of them soon lay there, breathing in the moonlight. The demon looked at her face, watching the cuts on her body flow with blood. As he took the clown and placed it on the cedar chest, He whispered a warning.

"Watch over her." The doll snickered once more as the seemingly animated smile returned to a marker line.

A few weeks passed, Maria eventually moved on. But no one knew her secret. The one that only three creatures knew. The clown, The demon, and the small one inside.......

End 5-1-02