Wide Receiver

Story Info
Cheerleader punks out quarterback boyfriend to black team.
1.2k words
3.03
392.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers

I've always found the names of football positions (and football in general) to be humorously homoerotic. In this story, a blonde head cheerleader punks out her white football player boyfriend to the opposing black (of course) team...

The Characters:

Bunni: head cheerleader, hot and blonde, but Brad's awkwardness when fooling around doesn't make her feel very sexy.

Brad: football captain and star quarterback. Not confident in bed, goes soft when she touches it.

Ms. Gunderson: Vice Principal & Bunni's counselor. Confident, beautiful. Bunni confides in her like a big sister.

Bunni and Brad are finally about to go all the way. They're seniors, Brad turned 18 in April and their senior prom is on her 18th birthday.

Ms. Gunderson arranges for the two HS sports stars to go see a live game of the Oakland Raiders and meet the star players afterwards! Brad completely ignores Bunni and starts talking to his idols. Bunni marvels at how huge they are and how small Brad seems next to thim, his narrow shoulders and he's only 6 feet tall, in cleats. She thinks she can't imagine him playing professional football, she imagines him underneath a pile of these huge black men, he'd be helpless! She looks at their asses and notices how much more muscular they are. One thing she's likes about Brad is that he has a nice ass. But his is smaller, tighter... more round and smooth, like a woman's. She has to go to the bathroom and looks around. Ms. Gunderson tells her to go down a hall and it's the 2nd door on the right.

She goes and ends up in the locker room! Suddenly, she's surrounded by huge, naked black men, their massive cocks swinging between their muscular legs. They surround her and start chatting her up. She can't take her eyes off of their cocks and stammers a lot. She says she was just looking for the bathroom (she was *sure* Ms. Gunderson told her this door!). They tell her she can use theirs. She goes in there and sees the star player standing at the urinal, holding his massive cock and pissing like a racehorse. She watches him and he sees her. He finishes and starts stroking his cock while she watches. She marvels and it grows... and grows... and grows! Soon it's over a foot long and sticking straight up, rock hard. She runs into the stall and pees, shaking uncontrollably. She plays with her clit. She's wetter than she's ever been, being with Brad has never made her feel this way. When she comes out of the stall, he's gone. She notices that he didn't flush the urinal. She looks in it and sees the huge amount of dark yellow piss in it, and smells its strong odor. Then she notices her foot is in a puddle of it and she jumps back, disgusted. She leaves through the locker room and everyone is gone. When she gets out, Ms. Gunderson is waiting for her. She asks her what she was doing in there. Bunni tries to explain, but Ms. Gunderson says "nevermind," and offers her a ride home, Brad and the others already left.

On the ride home, Bunni talks with Ms. Gunderson and asks her advice about going all the way. Ms. Gunderson asks if she thinks she's found a man worthy of giving herself to. Bunni says Brad is a great guy, any girl in the school would die to have him. Ms. Gunderson asks if she's asking theoretically or if they have something planned after the prom. Bunni says that Brad's parents are out of town for two weeks and they're going back to his house after the prom. They have a really special night planned and they've been going out for 3 years and they plan to get married. Ms. Gunderson says that it sounds like she has it all figured out, but she should keep her options open and think about the future...

That night, after the prom, Brad and Bunni get back to his house and head straight up to his room. Nothing romantic or special. He starts undressing. She seems resistant and he gets bitchy, saying that he's been waiting forever. She sighs and gets undressed. He lies on top of her, but can't get it up. She starts to ask if she can help and he yells at her. Suddenly, a large black hand grabs his head and a huge, black cock gets shoved in his mouth! He is shocked and tries to struggle, but another black man holds him down and rams his cock up his ass! A third black man penetrates Bunni, devirginizing her! She looks around and recognizes them as the football players from the game today! The man face-fucking Brad switches back and forth between her and Brad's mouths, savagely ramming his cock down their throats, balls deep. The guy ass-fucking Brad is his hero, and he verbally abuses him. Bunni grabs Brad's ass and holds it open for the assfucker.

The man cums in his ass and Brad cums at the same time. This makes Bunni cum like crazy and, while they're both cumming, the guy facefucking Brad pulls out and comes a huge load all over both their faces. They collapse and their cum-smeared faces lie together. Bunni starts kissing Brad, and they lick the cum off each other's faces. Then Brad's hero lifts his head and pisses right in his open mouth! Brad gags and stares up into his hero's eyes as he swallows his piss! At the same time, the other two black men piss in Brad's mouth! He swallows a lot, but it overflows and Bunni places her mouth at his chin and drinks the overflow.

Then the black men leave, without saying a word. Brad collapses on the floor, humiliated. Bunni lays there in ecstasy. Then Ms. Gunderson comes in. She explains that this is her graduation gift to Bunni. She and her husband discovered the ecstasy of being dominated by big, black men years ago and have never turned back... she explains to her that her body is too good for a wimp like Brad and that only black men know how to treat her like a woman. And she explains that Brad is her wimp and slave, to be used by black men and by her. Bunni doesn't understand how she could use Brad. Ms. Gunderson shows her. She lifts her skirt and is wearing no underwear. She orders Brad to open his mouth and he looks at Bunni, she nods. Defeated, he does. She grabs his head and roughly, quickly shits in his mouth and sits on his mouth and verbally berates him, telling him he's a worthless whiteboy faggot toilet. He eats it and she drops him to the ground. Ms. Gunderson says that's what wimps like him are made for and tells Bunni to initiate him. She squats over his face and shits in his mouth, and he eats it while she explains how things are going to be. She notices he finally can keep a hard-on and makes him masturbate while he eats her shit and she puts him in his place.

Bunni thanks Ms. Gunderson and kisses her. Ms. Gunderson tells her the weekend is just beginning!

She opens the door and the rest of the football team is waiting outside! Brad groans.

scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers