Widening the Circle Ch. 10

Story Info
Kathy and John join the circle.
7.3k words
4.44
29.7k
3

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 06/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

By fntsymn ©

This is the continuation of the series "A Couple's Voyage into Sexuality". The main characters Robert, Vanessa, Edward and Pamela were introduced in the first story and this is the continuation of the voyage of these four people to discover new aspects of their sexuality and of themselves. New characters are introduced in this series and some of them will be developed in another story. I want to thank all comments received in the first story; they've been very helpful to me. I do encourage you to vote and to send your comments, both positive and negative are very encouraging and they help me to improve.

*

Later in the week Pamela called Edward at work, "Guess what Honey? Kathy called. They want us to have dinner with them tonight."

"You think they've made up their minds?"

"I dunno, she wouldn't tell, she just said to wear something sexy."

"Well, that sounds promising." Edward said.

Edward arrived home finding his naked wife in front of her mirror applying her makeup. "I've laid out some clothes for you. Why don't you take a shower while I finish with my makeup?"

When Edward came out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel, Pamela was waiting for him framed by the bedroom door, leaning against it in a sexy pose.

"Wow!" Edward said, "You look absolutely fabulous!"

She was wearing a short skirt and a simple blouse that clung to her upper body. She'd left the top buttons undone to just below her breasts, and a single strand of pearls hung between them contrasting nicely with her tanned skin. She was wearing black stockings and high stiletto shoes. But what made her look different was her makeup. She had used more mascara that she usually did, and the shadow in her eyelids accentuated the green in her eyes. Her lips were painted in a deep bright red color.

"If things go the way I want, I want to leave my lips marked on John's belly." She said seductively. "While his cock is in my throat."

"Mmh, would you like to practice that?" Edward said as his cock began to rise when hi pictured Pamela's red lips wrapped around it. And he added, "You might need the practice, don't think I didn't notice the size of his shaft."

"I plan to do my best." Pamela said, giving Edward's cock a light squeeze. "Now get dressed and let's get out of here before I take you up on your offer."

John opened the door for them and after shaking Edward's hand he got his head close to Pamela and hesitated before kissing her, he opted for kissing her in the cheek but she turned her head and their lips touched, she flicked her tongue against his lips and pulled apart. John led them into the living room and asked if rum and coke's were OK. Edward and Pamela nodded in agreement and as John was fixing the drinks Kathy walked in carrying a tray of cold cuts and cheese which she placed on the coffee table. She was wearing a short skirt and loose see-through sleeveless blouse with a lacy half bra which barely covered her areoles under it. She hugged Pamela and kissed her on the cheek commenting on how great she looked.

"You look gorgeous too, Kath," Edward said holding her arms and kissing her lips briefly.

They all sat in the living room, chatting amiably, and after a couple of drinks Kathy excused herself and went into the kitchen, Pamela asked if she needed any help but she refused. After a few minutes she announced that dinner was ready and they went into the dining room. Kathy had prepared a chicken casserole served with wild rice and mashed potatoes. John opened a bottle of wine, the same kind that they'd had the previous Sunday.

"We really liked this wine, so I got a few bottles." John said.

"We rarely had wine before but that's another thing you got us hooked into." Kathy explained.

"Another?" Pamela asked, "What's the other?"

"Well," John said, "After last Sunday I've been greeted by wife wearing nothing but her birthday suit every day."

Kathy blushed slightly at John's remark, "That's not true. I've also wore shoes and some jewelry."

"I only wish you'd greeted us like that tonight." Edward said reaching out to hold Kathy's hand.

Up until now, John and Kathy had been avoiding talking about nudity or sex, but now Edward's question hung in the air opening up the subject.

Pamela sensed this was not the proper time to bring up the subject so she said, "Why don't we eat and talk about that later? This chicken smells delicious."

They began eating in silence but after a few minutes Edward broke the tension as he recounted a funny situation he'd been involved in his work. They enjoyed their dinner and when they finished, both Pamela and Edward made several favorable comments about Kathy's cooking skills.

After dinner, John asked Edward if he would fix some 'Faja de Oro".

"That's another thing we seemed to have gotten hooked on," John said, "Especially Kathy, she loved them, I bought the Cognac and Grand Marnier but I just don't seem to get the proportions right.

Edward fixed each a double and the men went into the living room. Pamela helped Kathy to clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher and in no time they joined the men. Edward was sitting at the sofa and John at one of the two easy chairs. Pamela who was walking ahead of Kathy went to sit at the far end of the couch next to where John was sitting and Kathy sat next to Edward. Pamela's skirt slid up her thighs exposing the tops of her stockings and her bare flesh above them and she didn't move to cover them. Edward noticed that John fixed his gaze for a few seconds on Pamela's legs.

"I guess you guys' been wondering about what we decided." John finally said. "We've talked a lot about everything that happened on Sunday and what we talked about."

He hesitated, clearing his throat, and Pamela reached out to hold his hand, encouraging him to go on. "I have to admit that I got very excited watching you naked, Pam, and I wanted to have sex with you no matter what. I mean, that's before we talked and I realized I would hurt Kath if we did. And I also admit that I was excited seeing her dancing with Ed, pressing her nude body against him. But I also felt jealous. Kath and I have talked about this all week. And we've finally come to accept that we both are excited by the prospect of having sex with you guys."

Kath reached out to hold Edward's hand and she took up the conversation, "It was hard for me to accept that. Oh, don't get me wrong, I might be shy but I still have my urges, and I often wondered how it would feel to make love to another man. John was my first and only lover, so sometimes when I saw an attractive man, well, I just wondered. And after seeing you guys making out a couple of times I fantasized about Edward sometimes. And well, after dancing with you and feeling your body against mine, and, I mean... For God's sake, we were dancing naked, and right in front of John. That's something I couldn't imagine would ever happen. You know, I never event told John about fantasizing about other men. I just thought he wouldn't understand and that he would be hurt if I even hinted I desired another man."

"And I probably would have, you know." John went on, "I was insecure in that respect, I thought if Kath wanted to be with another man it meant she didn't love me anymore. I mean... we both have a rather strong sexual nature and we've always had great sex. Sometimes we've watched x rated movies or we've browsed at some adult sites in the Internet. But we never talked about what we were thinking, you know... fantasizing about other people while we made love to each other."

"But after being with you, we have." Kathy said, "Every day of this week we've talked about our fantasies. And we've realized that we can accept them and not feel hurt by them. We've come to realize that we are very much alike, I mean, as far as our sex drives and our fantasies."

"Yes we've talked but we've also had sex like never before," John said, squeezing Pamela's hand. "In the morning and at night, beginning on Sunday when we watched you making it across the yard, and at the same time we were asking each other what it would feel like to be doing it with you guys. So the answer is yes, we want to give it a try."

"But there's something..." Kathy said looking at Edward, "I don't think we are quite ready to watch each other doing it with you... I mean, if it's OK with you guys?"

"Of course it's OK," Pamela said, she had been waiting to hear the conclusion of their explanation anxiously and now that it was favorable, she felt herself getting wet with anticipation. As an afterthought she added, "And you know something? This will be a first for us too."

"What do you mean?" Kathy asked.

"That it'll be the first time Ed and I have sex with some one else, but not in front of each other." Pamela simply said.

"Oh, does that mean that you always...?" Kathy wondered.

"Yes, we've always done it while the other one watches." Edward told her, he was still holding her hand which was over her thigh, but now he was caressing it slowly with his fingertips.

"And is this all right? I mean... we could..." Kathy said looking at Edward.

Pamela answered that getting up and pulling John to his feet, "Yes, it's perfectly all right. Come on John let's go to our place, I have a video that I'm sure you'll love to watch." And turning to Kathy and Edward, "I'm sure you'll find something to do here."

Pamela bent down and kissed Edward, "See you later."

Kathy jumped up and wrapping her arms around John, she kissed him too. Then she whispered in his ear, "Thank you love."

* * *

Pamela led John directly to her bedroom and made him sit on the bed. She opened one of her drawers and pulled out a DVD, it was one of the videos they'd made where she was making love with Robert and Edward with Vanessa and afterwards she and Vanessa made love to each other.

She went over to John and kissed him, their lips met and as she parted hers, he slid his tongue into her mouth. At the same time he slid a hand under her blouse and cupped her breast. John felt Pamela's nipple hardening under his palm and his cock pulsed. He tried to pull Pamela on top of him but she straightened up and said, "Take off your shirt."

He did and she ran her fingernails around over his hard pectoral muscles, feeling his nipples hardening as she scratched them lightly. She pushed him on his back and undid his belt pulling his pants down his thighs. She noticed he was wearing a pair of brief bikini type underwear, his cock straining against the material, the tip showing over the waistband. She knelt to take of his shoes and socks and pulled his pants off. She stood up and ran her eyes over his body, feeling her juices beginning to flow. John was about to push his briefs down but she told him.

"No wait, don't take the off yet. I have to go pee. You can watch the video meanwhile." She turned around heading for the bathroom, she glanced at the screen, she was stroking Robert's cock and while they kissed and he fingered her pussy.

She went into the bathroom and without closing the door she sat down to pee. When she returned she saw John had taken his cock out of his briefs and was stroking it as he watched her deep throating Robert on the screen.

"So you couldn't wait for me." She said in mock anger, putting her hands on her hips.

"Well I..." John stammered, letting go of his cock and tucking it as best as he could inside his briefs, "It's just that... I mean... can you really take it all down your throat?"

Pamela laughed and told him. "Just wait and see."

She stood at the corner of the bed so John could watch her stripping and he could still see what was happening on the screen behind her. First she pulled one side of her blouse open exposing her breast. She cupped it for a few seconds and then covered it again. Then she did the same with the other side but this time she also tweaked her nipple. She moaned softly, and then undid the remaining buttons of her blouse and took it off. She played with her nipples for a while, watching as John's cock pulsated; now almost half of it was out of his briefs. Pamela reached behind her and undid her skirt letting it fall to the ground. She stood before him clad only in her high stiletto shoes, stockings and a brief blue thong that only accentuated her thick labia. John saw a spot of moisture on the fabric. Pamela walked to the side of the bed closer to John and lifted one of her legs placing her shoe on the bed. She caressed her thigh beginning at the knee massaging it slowly going up until her hand reached her nylon covered pussy. Pamela pressed her hand over it and then pinched her outer labia between her fingers. She moaned as she felt herself getting wetter, the dark stain on her thong widening. Then she slid her fingers back to the top of her stocking.

"Shall I take them off?" She asked John.

He answered in a hoarse voice, "No, leave them on," and he ran his hand up her calf and under her thigh. When he was about to touch her pussy, Pamela pushed his hand away. John grunted his disappointment.

"No yet, honey," Pamela said softly, holding his hand, "Just lay back and enjoy. I want to pleasure you."

She got on the bed and parting his legs, she knelt between them. She placed her hands on his knees and ran her palms over his thighs until she almost touched his balls. Then she massaged the outside of his thighs, back to his knees. She used her fingernails to rake the inside of his thighs. John squirmed, lifting his hips. When she cupped his balls with one hand and placed her other hand over the part of his cock under his briefs he groaned in pleasure.

Pamela bent forward and took one of his balls in her mouth, 'God! They are big' she thought'. She wrapped her lips over the covered part of his cock, carefully avoiding touching his naked flesh and John groaned again. She went down over his briefs and sucked the other ball through the material. She went back up licking the shaft over the material but this time she continued over the naked flesh until she reached the head. She licked a drop of pre-cum from the tip and sucked part of the head briefly into her mouth.

Pamela was teasing John and she loved it, she had him squirming and moving his hips trying to place his cock in her mouth. She wanted to suck his whole cock in her mouth wondering if she was going to be able to take all down her throat but she decided to tease him a bit longer. She took the top of his briefs between her fingers and pulled them down until his cock sprang free standing at ninety degrees from his body. She kissed the tip and the continued pulling his briefs down, kissing every inch of his legs as she slid the briefs down. When she finally pulled them off, she slid her body up and wrapping her fingers around the base of his shaft, she rubbed the tip against her nipples a few times.

Pamela took his cockhead into her mouth, flicking her tongue around the mushroom crown, tasting his pre-cum. She lowered her head until the head reached the entrance to her throat. 'O my God!' she thought, 'I still have a long way to go,' realizing that her lips hadn't even touched her hand which was still wrapped around the base. She pushed her head down, controlling her gagging reflex as the head went into her throat. John almost cummed then and had to make and effort to hold back.

Pamela kept going down until she gagged again and had to pull back quickly. She had almost made it; her nose almost touched his belly! She sucked the head for few seconds more and then went down again. This time she made it all the way down, her lips touched John's belly and she licked the top of his scrotum with the tip of her tongue. John was in ecstasy, feeling Pamela's throat contracting all around his shaft. She was just moving her tongue lightly at the base of his cock, but he felt as if he had a milking machine attached to it. Pamela pulled back slowly and this brought John over the edge. His first jet of cum went straight down her throat. Pamela held his cock with her lips wrapped around the base of the crown, feeling it pulsing as another spurt filled her mouth. John arched his hips and his semen kept gushing out of his penis. Pamela couldn't swallow it all and then pulled back as yet another jet of cum landed on her face. She grabbed the shaft and pumped as still another string of thick cum landed on her face. She pumped the shaft and took the head back in her mouth, milking the rest of his cum and swallowing it. She sat back on her knees and caressed John's thighs as his cum dripped down form her face and mouth to her breasts.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "That was quite an ejaculation! I thought you'd never stop cumming."

John, who was still breathing heavily, "Yeah, I've always produced a lot of semen," and holding Pamela's hands, he added, "I'm sorry I didn't ask you first if you wanted to take it in your mouth. It's just that I couldn't control myself; you know... nobody's ever done that to me. I mean... You took it all down your throat... You're amazing."

"No need to be sorry," Pamela answered softly, "I loved it, every drop of it."

He pulled her on top of him and kissed her passionately on the mouth, tasting himself in her, his semen coated his face and chest as Pamela kissed him back, sucking his tongue greedily and pressed her body against his.

* * *

When Pamela and John left, Edward pulled Kathy to him and kissed her. It wasn't a very passionate kiss, since Kathy didn't seem to respond, he could feel she was tense.

"Is there anything wrong, Kath?" He asked her softly.

"No, not really," she answered as she looked him in the eyes. "It's just that I'm a little tense. You know, this is the first time I've done anything like this. But I'm sure I'll be over it in a little while." She still had her hands on her shoulders and Edward was holding her waist, "Will you just hold me for a while?"

"Tell you what," Edward told her, "Why don't you put some music and we can just dance for a while?"

"Yeah," Kathy answered "I'll do that." She went over to the stereo and turned it on, she found a station in the radio playing soft music and she went back to Edward.

After swaying to the music for a couple of songs, Edward felt that Kathy was beginning to relax, but he told her softly, "We don't have to do anything you don't want."

"Oh, it's not that I don't want it," Kathy answered, "I do... At least part of me wants to, but there's another part that tells me this is wrong..."

"That's all right, Kathy. It's only natural. I felt the same way the first time. So let's just take it easy. I like dancing with you."

"Oh, and so do I," Kathy said, "I liked dancing with you the other day, you know... in the nude."

"Would you like to do that now?" Edward asked.

"Mmhh, yes, I think I would. That'll be nice."

"Would you do something else for me?"

"What?"

"I'd like to watch you taking off your clothes off slowly."

Kathy hesitated a bit but then she said she would do it. Edward sat back on the couch and she stood in front of him somewhat stiffly.

"Take off your blouse." Edward asked softly.

Kathy began undoing the buttons of her blouse slowly and then she let it fall to the floor behind her. She was blushing even though, since her blouse was so flimsy, she knew Edward wasn't seeing much more than what he had seen all night.

"Now your skirt"

When her skirt hit the floor, Kathy stood in front of Edward clad only in her half cup lacy half cup bra and matching panties. Now she knew he could see her bush beneath the lace and the top of her areoles were likewise exposed. Her skin color had reddened another degree even though Edward had seen her totally nude the other day. She reached behind her to unhook her bra but Edward stopped her.

"No, don't take it off yet. Just pull it down a bit so I can see your nipples."

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers
12