Wife

Story Info
How I make love to my wife.
1.4k words
3.88
21.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jou_ahn
jou_ahn
47 Followers

She is in a very mellow mood; she wants intimacy, a slow hand, a feeling of warmth and a gradual build up to our love making. She wants to feel loved, but she also wants to be taken. She wants to be fucked.

The lighting is low and soft on her skin as I nudge her and she rolls onto her stomach. My hand lightly grazes the skin of her lower back and my fingers trace up the the little bumps of her spine. I let my fingertips lightly tickle her scalp as I enjoy the sensation of her dark hair luxuriantly slip between my fingers. I feel her body relax.

I straddle her lower back and use both hands to massage her neck, shoulders and upper back. Firmly working the muscles and then lightly brushing the skin with my fingertips. I bend to caress her neck with my lips and tongue, then lightly suck the skin along her neckline causing little goosebumps to form along sides.

I kneel at her feet, enjoying the view of her legs curving to her ass as I now massage the arches of her feet. Reaching up to her calves, gently kneading the muscles and continue up to her thighs. My fingers lightly touching her inner thighs, her legs spreading slightly allowing a glimpse of the dark promise between her legs.

She sighs with pleasure as I apply firm squeezing pressure to each gluteal mound. Turning, she now wants equal attention given to the anterior portions of her body. Returning to her feet, they receive yet another gentle massage.

As I run my fingers lightly along her inner thighs, my fingers lightly graze the lips of her pussy. She tenses slightly and groans. I begin whispering sweet nothings.

"I love the taste of your lips," I coo as I lick her lips with the tip of my tongue. Her lips part allowing my tongue to slip between her lips, to taste her mouth and to feel our tongues interact. We exchange breath; I deeply inhale as she breaths into me.

My tongue traces down the curve of her neck, across her chest, to her breast where it encounters a soft nipple that responds to the gentle touch. I draw the nipple and supple flesh of the surrounding areola into my mouth. I feeling her flesh become erect and firm. Another sigh escapes her lips.

My hand reaches between her legs, cupping her sex. I whisper, "You are my wife, my companion, my friend and my lover. You make me welcome, comfortable, wanted and desired. Your beauty takes my breath away. The softness of your skin, the touch of your hand, the smell of your presence overwhelms me.

When I make love to you, you are the center of my universe, all else fades away. As you respond to my touch, as your body arches itself to come into closer contact, as your breathing quickens, my excitement builds with yours. Your desire, your wants, your needs are what I need to fulfill.

As your flesh responds to my touch, as your moans of pleasure build, my excitement builds, my pleasure grows. I can feel your moisture under my hand. Your clitoris becomes engorged, swollen and peeks its head from under its protective hood.

It excites me when your knees pull up, fall apart, presenting that special area of pleasure. Spread your legs, let me see your private zone of pleasure. I love how you have trimmed your bush. Your pubic hair lightly covers your labia, but the dark cleft folding over the pleasures within still clearly visible.

You excite me when you reach down between your legs and lightly part your labia, exposing your pink moist vaginal opening to me. You hold the labia wide, pulling the tissue near your clitoris taught, tenting your clitoris towards me expectantly."

My cheeks brush along her inner thighs as my face approaches the tender flesh that she holds open to her lover. She looks down at me expectantly as she fully exposes the zone of her need.

"The place I most love to be is in your presence, feeling your skin against mine, feeling your warmth, hearing your sighs of pleasure as I touch and excite you. I love seeing your nipples become erect, to feel them respond to my touch. When you part the petals of your sex and expose your pink flesh to me, moist, warm and fragrant, my excitement heightens.

I cherish you. I love you. I desire you. But I also lust for you. My mind and my body desire you. Each time we make love, my craving for you is temporally diminished, but never extinguished. My appetite for you then blossoms and grows again, my sexual longing for you builds, my passion for you is always present. Yes, I do lust for you.

I watch your pussy blush from its light pink to a dark rose, as the blood of your excitement engorges your pelvic tissues. The labia swell, become visibly more pronounced with your excitement and more succulent. I draw each petal into my mouth and gently suck and lick your sensitive tissue.

As I stimulate your clit with the tip of my finger, building your tension, I can see the muscles of your pussy contract. The brown pucker of your delicate anus contracting in concert with your cunt hole.

When I touch your clit with my tongue, your back arches bringing your pelvis closer to my face. I probe your warm wet pussy with my tongue, reaching deep inside your body, enjoying the flavor of your body. The contractions of your cunt around my deeply thrusting tongue erotically stimulating.

Now, I straddle your face and present my cock for you to pleasure. I love fucking your face and watching my dick disappear between your lips; to watch your tongue lick the undersurface of my stiff penis and reach out to lick my balls. You look at me with your beautiful green eyes, smiling with your eyes as you suck my hard cock."

She is reclining, her head and shoulders on a pillow. I swing my leg over her head, then rearrange myself, straddling her shoulders and head again, but facing her pussy. I bend down and kiss her breasts, my cock over her face. As I bend lower and put my face between her legs, her hands gently guide my face to her privacy, to her clitoris.

I feel her tongue reach up and lick my cock. Her lips encircle the swollen head and suck my shaft into her mouth. I place my hands on her sex, pulling her labia apart to expose her clit and her cunt. I love the taste of the lubricating secretions that leak from her vaginal orifice. I dip my head to insert my tongue into her waiting pussy.

She pulls my head and directs my attentions to her clit. Does she want indirect stimulation at first, or is the clit ready for direct contact? I never know until she knows and informs me of her desire. Once she is on the path to orgasmic release, her hips grind at my face, seeking out the contact and wanting my nose to penetrate her labia and her cunt. As she approaches orgasm she aggressively sucks and swallows my cock, able to take the full length of my thrusting shaft into her throat.

I tell her, "When you cum, you whimper and scream in pleasure. I feel the contractions of your orgasm against my enveloped face. As you finish, you want me to fuck your pussy immediately. The sensation of my cock entering your cunt gives you additional pleasure of secondary orgasms.

You like me to take you, to be rough with you in the sense that I cannot control my desire. I shove my cock deep into your pussy loving the feel of your perfect receptacle for my hard and thrusting prick.

I love for you to be on your knees, fucking you from behind. I like to watch my dick disappear into your cunt, watch as it splits your vulva, watch as it stretches your pussy and see your delicate tissue part and be filled with the thickness of my dick."

Then I cum forcefully. I feel faint, unable to stay upright, I need to lie down to avoid collapsing. My cock pumps violently as each ejaculatory contraction spews my cum into her body. The release of sexual tension and desire now complete. My cock still inside of you as we lie together perfectly meshed. My penis now softening inside your cum filled pussy. We are content.

"I love you, I love making love to you and I love fucking you."

jou_ahn
jou_ahn
47 Followers