Wife: A Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now other men have had me too, we both are sluts and dirty. Don't you like this?" Jenny said smilingly.

I smiled back to her and said, "Yes sure, I really love Kiran more than before."

Jenny came to me and started to unzip my pants. She removed my pants, took my six inches cock in her hands and started to suck my cock. As Jeff watched his wife giving me head he straightaway went to Kiran and started to lick her dripping cunt. After a few minute she held my hand and asked me to fill Kiran's pussy with my dick.

As I started to fuck Kiran's cum filled cunt she started to moan and said, "Oh, Alam You are the best lover, I love you to fuck me all the time."

After we finished Jeff and Jenny hugged us both and said, "We really love you both and know you both love each other very much."

We then took the bath together and went out for dinner.

We both slept after that soundly. Next evening Colin brought us the edited copy of her first hard-core video. We called JJ to join us. We watched the video together and enjoyed. Indiana was looking very pretty in that video and the best thing was that it was hard to recognize her.

In the two months since then she's made four more videos. I even got in on two of them. First as a husband who invited his boss to his house and his wife took both, her husband and his boss at the same time. The second one was us as a newly-wed couple, bridal dress and all, with Greg as the best man. You know how it ended up: I fucking the bride while I, as the best man joined us.

On the forth one, Jenny also stared with Indiana as her lesbian and bi-sexual friend, fucking Greg in a FFM threesome video.

Now her all the videos are generating too much money and we all four are getting rich and happy. At the end of every video She really want me to fuck her all night long and always told me that she felt very content and love filled being fucked by me. She told me that no doubt she enjoys fucking other men too much but they just fuck her but I always make love to her.

Next Part soon.

12