Wife Acts Out Ch. 2

Story Info
Wild wife takes on two while husband watches.
925 words
3.91
98k
15
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/23/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
155 Followers

After seeing Amy suck on Pat's cock, I wanted to see more of her in action. My problem was, how. I repeated my trip to Wal-Mart on several occasions but never got to see Amy and Pat in action again.

My luck finally swung for the better when one day Amy called and said that she was going out with some friends to some clubs. I mentioned that I wouldn't mind going with her but she quickly told me that I wouldn't know anyone and that I probably wouldn't have a good time. She said that she was going with some people from work.

When I arrived home from work, Amy was already dressed to go out and boy did she look great. She had on a short black dress that I had never seen before that showed an ample amount of cleavage. I asked her what clubs she was planning on hitting and she named off several. On her way out the door, she kissed me and told me not to worry about waiting up for her because they would probably be out late.

After she left, something was telling me that tonight would be the night to watch Amy again. For no reason, I called Wal-Mart and asked if Pat was working tonight. When the lady informed me that he was off tonight, ideas began forming in my head. I quickly changed my clothes and went off hoping to find what club Amy had gone to. After checking several, I was about to give up, but decided to check a few more. The next one I checked I became very excited when I pulled into the lot and noticed Amy's car parked there.

I walked in and quickly made my way to the darker side of the club and found a table. I looked around the club for Amy and her friends. I finally saw her sitting at a table but none of the "friends" were female. With her, sat Pat and Bill. Bill was a security guard that worked at wal-mart with Amy and Pat on the nightshift. I watched as Amy took turns dancing with Pat and Bill. As the night progressed, they were all drinking a lot and they became more flirtatious. I watched as Pat and Bill would run their hands over her ass while dancing and she would grind her body close to theirs.

I noticed that they were getting ready to leave and I knew I had to see what happened next. I made my way out of the club to see all 3 of them getting into Pat's car. I nearly ran to my car so I could follow them. I followed them to a nice neighborhood that I knew Pat lived in. The car pulled into a driveway of a rather large house. I waited until they had gone inside before I pulled up the side of the road next to the house. I got lucky when the shades were open and I could see them walk through the house into the backyard. I snuck up to the fence and found a hole that I could peer through. In the backyard was a large pool.

Amy was not in the mood to take things slow. She quickly removed her dress but leaving her bra and panties on. She sat on a chair and motioned for Pat and Bill to remove their clothes. They quickly stripped and stood there with their cocks hanging freely. I heard her ask them to come closer so she could taste their cocks. She first took Pat's cock in her mouth but not wanting to leave Bill out, she released Pat's cock and took Bill's large cock in her mouth. After a few minutes of cock sucking, she got on her hands and knees and told Pat to stick his cock in her pussy. She waited until Pat was into a nice motion and then took Bill's cock back in her mouth. She looked great with Pat's cock slamming in her pussy and Bill's cock filling her mouth. They fucked her like this for what seemed forever all the while telling her what a good fuck she was.

When they were ready to cum, she told them she wanted both of them to cum in her mouth. She turned around and sat on the edge of the chair while Pat and Bill took places on either side of her. They were jacking their cocks and she would take turns licking both of them. Bill was the first one to go, he said he was about to cum and she opened her mouth wide as he shot load after load of hot cum down her throat. When he was done, she took the cock in her mouth and licked him dry. Seeing this, Pat told her to get ready. He put his hand on her hand and jerked his cock right at her mouth. Again, she opened her mouth and allowed him to shoot his cum right on her tongue. She then proceeded to lick him clean.

After they were done, they all started getting dressed and I heard Amy say that she needed to get home before it got much later. I took this as my cue to hurry back to the car and rush home. I was laying in bed when she finally got home but wasn't sleeping. She thought I was sleeping but I was actually laying there replaying the sights of the night.

See ya next time...

cajunguy
cajunguy
155 Followers