Indian Wife & Boss

Story Info
Wife seduced by her boss.
4k words
4.25
553.2k
250

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a good time to be in Delhi during late February and March. It's the time Delhi witness spring season, lifting the spirits of Delhits. However, Meena was not in best of the moods as she got out of the car and walked to her flat, she had a rather bad day and on top of it, the Delhi traffic was hell. She was now working with HDFC Bank for six months and had to put in long hours.

She entered the flat and found Ravi, her husband already home. He was working with a rating agency for last five years. He looked at her, "you are late today also."

"Ya honey lot of work and deadlines," she explained but he was not satisfied and looked suspicious. She ignored him as she knows his nature especially when she is late at work. It all started when she had told him about her boss trying to get into her pants, he was mad and was ready to confront her boss. She somehow managed to calm him down and told him that she can handle it. He listened to her and didn't go after her boss but become unreasonably suspicious about her working in the same office with that boss. She told him many times that he should be reasonable as little bit of flirting every working girl goes through but he always fear that her boss may score over her.

The things got so worse that she has to leave a rather lucrative job and settled for lest remunerative job with HDFC. Now she made it a point not to discuss anything about her office. The present boss was also hitting on her but she made it a point not to mention it to Ravi. Still whenever she is late he gets paranoid.

Ravi was lying on the sofa watching some news channel. Another thing she hated, like always she has to do all the house work while he stretch out lazily. It was not always like this, three years ago when they married he was so loving and caring always helping her in house but all of it changed so fast. Now she has to nudge him to help her and it always leads to bad mood and tension. During their courtship she always found him so understanding but she doesn't know what happened now that he has turned into an incredulous person.

"Hi honey, how your day was," he asked taking his eyes away from the screen.

"Worst," she thought but didn't want to share with him, "a bit tiring, how was yours."

"OK," he went back to watching the news which was being played and replayed since morning. Meena sighed and walked to the bedroom to change. She met Ravi while doing MBA and instantly they were a pair. Immediately after finishing collage and landing lucrative jobs both decided to get married and now at a young age of 26 she felt as if their marriage is heading towards disaster.

The job at HDFC was good as she loved her work but the same problem that her boss flirting with her. She had her share of male attention since she was young. She was 5'6, tall by Indian standards and had a perfect body of a model. Her boobs were not big but were firm and look great on her slim frame, adding on to it was her rather broad and round ass. She is an outgoing and open minded girl. This made the matter worse for her when it comes to work. She can handle co-workers and was always a no-nonsense type girl but with the boss it was always tough. Her open mindedness and easy going nature is often mistaken for her being an easy to get lady.

Pawar, her boss was trying everything to seduce her and unknown to her it was having its effect. She always found him attractive and good natured, although he was in mid forties but he looked much younger and fit. He was single, actually divorced and was still pursued by ladies. He seems to know how to handle women and was always able to score over sexy ladies.

"Hi Meena," she heard a cheerful voice as she entered the lift to get to her office. She looked back and saw Mani, who worked with her.

"Hi," she smiled. Meena had become good friends with him during the short period she is with the company. He was a slim, dark colour man from South India. He was not very handsome but his good humoured nature and easy going attitude almost make up for it, both of them hit well and were very open to each other.

"Looking sexy in this sari," he commented.

"Stop it," Meena blushed, "it's not enough with Pawar that now you too start hitting at me."

He laughed, "Ohh he is really found of you."

"Fuck him," she got irritated.

"Ya exactly what he wants," Mani laughed.

Meena also smiled at this and walked to their office.

"You have to be a bit smart, men will always try to flirt with a woman so sexy like you and specially Pawar he is not as nice as he appears to be," he spoke more seriously this time, "be careful of him."

"Ya I will," she spoke moving to her cubical. Meena liked him very much as he is the one with whom she can share lot of things and look for advice. He was the one who keeps her updated on all the gossips of the office. She looked upon him as a good friend whereas Mani was finding himself getting in love with her although he knew she was married.

Pawar saw her entering the office wearing the Sari tied below the navel showing her flat stomach. Her round ass was tightly draped in the saree and swayed as she walked to her cubicle. "She is hot," he thought, "what it would be like to have her naked body under him."

"Wow Meena, you look great, my god Ravi is lucky guy," he commented as she entered his cabin, "is it any special day which I don't know."

She laughed her shinning teeth glittered, "nothing special, here is the data you requested, the budget, achievements, explanations to shortfall, everything." She handed him over the sheets and looked at him he was looking rather smart in his new suite. She has to admit that if she was not married she would have enjoyed flirting with him.

"Maybe it's your birthday, you are also dressed in a new suit," she remarked.

"I don't wear new suit for my birthday, my promotion interview is today."

"Ohh...Ya I forgot... wish you all the best," she replied.

"Thanks a lot, but don't I deserve better... a hug maybe."

"Ohh, you flirt," she showed mock anger, "would you ever stop trying."

He smiled and moved his hand forward as if trying to shake hands. She held his outstretched hand and he swiftly moved beside her. Slipping his other hand around her he pulled her into a hug.

"Ohh...Sir...," she was taken by surprise and was lost for words. She cringed as his hand pressed hard on her bare back. She wore a blouse which was leaving a large part of her back bare. Her boobs were pressed against his chest. She blushed and pulled back; Pawar did not stop her and let her step back.

"I am sure now nobody can stop me from getting the Divisional Manager position," he laughed. Meena too smiled sheepishly.

"You should be happy if I get promoted as I am sure to get transferred to another city or department and you will get rid of me."

"A new boss, no I don't want that."

"Ohh I never know that you like me so much."

"No I didn't mean that, it's just that a know devil is better than an unknown devil," she giggled and moved out of his office before he could say anything.

Meena was trembling with excitement feeling like a teenager kissing for the first time. She was in a good mood the rest of the day. She like being at office which made her forgot the grumpy atmosphere at home and her ever suspicious husband. She dreaded going back home every night and felt live at office with Mani, other co-workers and her boss. While in cubicle she remembered an incident from her school. She was young at that time and was having a huge crush on her volleyball coach. He was a much older guy but was fit and smart. She always looks for opportunity to be close to him.

One evening after finishing the volleyball practice the girls left while she helped him put back things into the closet in his room. The school was deserted and as they finished putting back everything he turned closer and thanked her.

"You are the sweetest girl," he patted her head and slowly put an arm around her. She froze at his touch. This was the first time he has touched her. Her heart beat increased as he pulled her closer and caressed her hairs.

"Your game has improved and now you are playing much better," he talked while getting behind her. He bent down and kissed the back of her neck. She trembled at the touch of his hot lips. His hands stroked her side over the t-shirt.

"You are not getting late to go home, are you?" He asked.

"No," she was barely able to speak.

"Good," he pushed his hand under the t-shirt and grabbed her bra covered boob.

"Ahhh...Sir," electricity ran through her body, instinctively she grabbed his hand.

"Meena, you are gorgeous," he whispered and tentatively massaged her boob. She arched her body back and her head rested onto his chest.

She was shaking with excitement like she has never felt before. Her breath was coming in short spurts. She watched his face bend over her and place his lip over her. He kissed her full juicy lips and she stood transfixed letting him kiss her and maul her breasts. As if in a trance she walked with him to the table. He bends her over the table face down and gripped her from behind. He spread over her, slipping his tongue over her lips.

"Ahhh... Ugghh," Meena groaned as coach started to get rough on her boobs.

"Meena, my sweet little girl," he pushed one hand under her skirt and with one swift motion pulled her pant down to her knees.

"Mummy... No... ahh," she squirmed and got panicked. She never expected it to go this far. She always fantasised being with him but now when he was actually upon her she panicked. He has pulled her skirt up and had his hand between her ass crack.

"No... No... Leave me... please," she cried out loud and pushed him with all her might.

"What it is sweetie?" he whispered.

"Leave me, please let me go," she tried to get up but he easily kept her pinned to the table. He kicked her legs apart and caressed her cunt. "Don't worry sweetie you will like it," he tried to assure her.

"Noooooo, let me go," she cried out loud and struggled hard, "Please let me go."

Coach was now alarmed as he didn't want any complications he unwillingly released her, "Ok sweetie don't get paranoid."

She quickly pulled her pant up and ran out of the door. She ran away that day but after that whenever she remembers the incident her cunt gets wet. Later she always regretted that she got panicked and let go such an erotic opportunity. Thinking about it now also made her wet. She always looked for such a spark in her sex life but was never able to get it from her husband. Now as Pawar flirts with her she got goose bumps like she was a teenager again.

During the lunch break she innocently told the hugging incident to Mani who was enraged, "you should have slapped that bastard, you should file a complaint against him with the management."

"Hey, take it easy."

"You don't know him he is always upto his dirty trick trying to seduce innocent girls like you," he was furious.

"Stop it," Meena was upset, "I already have a suspicious and narrow minded husband at home who would jump at me at any given opportunity, I thought you are understanding and I can talk to you like a friend... don't try to baby sit me, I know how to handle things."

Mani was taken aback and didn't know what to say, "I am sorry," he managed, "you know better." He walked away feeling sorry while Meena rushed to her cubicle, her upbeat mood was spoiled.

That evening when she reached home she found her husband has got his friends home, unannounced. It made her furious and in the night she had a bad argument with Ravi. Both of them slept in different bedrooms that night.

Next morning she was in no mood to dress up and go to office. In the office Mani remained aloof. Pawar saw her sullen and tried to humour her up and cajoled her. In evening when most of the staff was gone he called her into his cabin.

"What is wrong," he asked.

"Nothing, everything is fine," she spoke.

"Don't fool me, what happened to the bubbly and beautiful girl I know."

She didn't want to tell him anything but during the conversation Pawar realised the marital problem and was ready to make full use of it.

"Ravi must be crazy if he does not realise what a lovely wife he has," he spoke softly, "you are the most beautiful and lovely girl I have ever met."

"You must have been telling this to every women you met before. I am not like... these women," it slipped out of her mouth.

"Don't say that," he move closer and placed an arm around her shoulder, "you are special and I really like you."

She shuddered at his touch and knew very well his intentions but still to her surprise she didn't feel alarmed. She let him pull her closer and caress her hairs. The thought that such a powerful and honourable man is drooling after her, made her feel special. She felt the spark that she felt long back with her coach.

Pawar felt the soft body of Meena relaxed into his arms. He took his time and didn't rush. He nuzzled her neck and pushed her face onto his chest. He can smell the sweet perfume of the shampoo from her hairs. His cock started to twitch with excitement; he moved his hand slowly down her back and checked the round ass. He never thought she would give in so easily.

Meena felt so naughty letting him feel her. Thought of her husband Ravi crossed her mind but she didn't felt guilty. She had been a faithful wife all her life and what she got distrust, neglect. She has the right to feel good and be happy, a little bit of fun is not a crime. She closed her eyes and let the sensations took over her as he cupped her ass tight. He lifted her head up and placed his mouth over her wet lips. She opened up and kissed him back. He sucked and licked her sexy lips moving his tongue inside. Meena felt strong urge to be fucked, how long it has been since she was fucked so passionately. Pawar saw Meena surrendering and without wasting time he bolted the door of his office and pushed her towards the sofa.

"What am I doing, I cannot fuck him," she thought. Suddenly her orthodox Indian upbringing made her feel guilty. However her body trembled with lust and she found herself too weak to say no. She was in a dilemma whether to escape or surrender to her feelings. Knowing well that Pawar is a philanderer and she was nothing to him except a good fuck, she was not able to resist the sensations; intense, irresistible desire surged through her body. She clutched his shirt and pulled hard not knowing if she wanted to remove his shirt or trying to push him away.

Pawar know the moment too well to let it go waste, he held handful of her hairs in his fist and kept her face steady while sucking her lips hard. He savoured the taste of her juicy lips while grabbing her soft butt cheeks.

Lot of conflicting thoughts went through Meena's mind as Pawar took full advantage of the opportunity. Her heart skipped a beat as he untied the cord of her Salwar, "OMG...OMG... this is really happening, it can't be... does he think he can really fuck me," she thought.

"No...no...please... Sir," Meena meekly protested as the Salwar fell to her ankles. Pawar moved her kurta to one side and looked at her round white ass jutting out of her tiny blue panties. He pushed his hand inside the panty and grabbed her ass check, pressing her into his groin. The tent in his pants poked hard at her stomach.

"Uggg," she grunted, her face buried in his chest. She dug her face deeper feeling the hard fingers. Involuntarily her arms went behind and grabbed his hands trying to push them away. The fingers slipped between her ass crack and nudged at the pink puckered hole. Pawar slowly teased her by raking his fingertips in slow circles over her ass hole until she melts with pleasure.

"Nooo... please..." she moaned in pleasure. Deep down her mind she knew this is not correct and was surprised how fast Pawar had seduced her.

Pawar knew that she is ready now, he pushed the panty down those shapely thighs and out of her legs. His fingers flew as he quickly pulled out the kurta. She arched her back proudly. Her tits and the restraining bra burst into the open like prisoners escaping to freedom. He gazed hungrily at her shapely mounds. The flimsy bra strained to contain her 36C bounty. Each globe was formed into a work of beauty, standing pointedly not needing the support of bra. Her erect nipples protruded shamelessly awaiting his attention. It seemed as if her nipples were begging for his mouth to suck them.

He climbed over her trembling body and kissed her. While driving his tongue into her mouth, Pawar worked Meena's tit over with his hands. Her nipples grew hard and tender and he broke off his kiss to pinch one between his teeth. His licking and sucking on her tits turned her light pink nipples a deep red. Meena was breathing in grunts and squirming under him. She closed her eyes and cried out as his teeth dug into her soft flesh. Pawar moved his tongue from left to right tit getting a taste of every inch of her. The sensation almost drove her crazy. She could feel his teeth on her nipple. It was deliciously painful. She pulled his head firmly against her breast. She raked his back with her nails, pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his hips, grinding her crotch against the hard bulge in his pants.

"Shit, Oh my God, please fuck me," she wanted him in her so bad, she almost came at that moment. Pawar smiled as he was happy to see her so turned on. Meena had the tightest, hottest pussy imaginable, and it isn't often that a man in his mid forties has the opportunity to have such a young woman eager to be used.

She gasped and arched her body as Pawar straightened himself and fished out the throbbing cock. Meena was mesmerised to see his beautiful and thick cock. He pulled her hand onto it. She groaned when she felt the heavy girth of his organ. She could feel the slippery precum oozing from the tip. Holding his cock firmly she began stroking it. Her eyes shone hunger as she spread herself wide. He kneeled between her legs and rubbed the hard cock on her pussy, wetting it with her juices.

"Ahhhh," her eyes spread wide and she let out a cry of pleasure as he pushed his cock into her wet cunt. Pawar held her legs spread wide and thumped his cock upto the hilt. With one continuous stroke, he stuffed every inch of his long thick prick in her pussy.

"Oh god-ohh, unh!" Meena cried as his big 7 inches cock slid up her pussy. He was filling her up as it had never been filled before. She closed her eyes and dug her fingernails into his back. The burning sensation stabbed up her funnel, up her tummy and reached all the way to her swollen throbbing breasts.

Pawar felt his rod was clutched in vise like grip. He pulled back a few inches and then jabbed his entire dick forward. Her breath was coming in short bursts as she felt his cockhead reached so deep inside the core of her cunt. Pawar spread out over her, grabbing her petite soft body completely under him. He started to enjoy yet another of his conquest, wondering how naive she had been, to give herself so easily.

He slammed it to her, screwing her hard and fast. His big hard dick pounded her cunt like a piston.

"Unh-ahh-oh god-oh!" she gasped and panted and humped and bucked as he hammered his long thick black cock in her hot juicy pussy. "Oh god, you are so big! Oh, it's never been so good!" she cried, "fuck me harder... tear my pussy apart."

"Uggg. Ahhhh..." Pawar was unable to hold any longer and started to grunt, ready to cum.

"Ohh... please don't cum in my pussy," she cried out feeling him nearing the climax, "I may get pregnant."

Hearing her cries he cannot hold and started to hit jism after jism of hot semen inside her fertile cunt, "take my load and bear me a beautiful daughter," he grunted.

12