Wife and I Get a Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers

Carol backed the tube back out. I felt her breath on my ass just before I felt her tongue running up and around my crack. Then she spit just above my hole and as I felt it dripping down across my puckered little pussy she took the enema tube, moistened the tip with her spit, and shoved the tube in my pussy about an inch, stretching my opening. The tube wasn't much bigger than her finger, but it felt much bigger.

Carol gave me a second to adjust by rubbing my back. Sensing I was relaxing, she continued, "This isn't going to hurt, once we get the tip a little more in the rest of the tube will slide right in." With a little push the tip went in past my sphincter muscles and I felt my pussy clamp around the tube, but not tight enough to stop the rest of the tube from being pushed in. She pulled it out and pushed it back in about 6 times before she was satisfied.

"There we are it's all in now. You will feel the warm liquid filling you up, then there will be pressure and your body will want to push it back out, just relax and let it all in. Whatever you do, DON'T push it out or there will be a huge mess. The liquid has to stay in you for five minutes before you can expel it."

As the water, or whatever she had in that bottle, filled me up it felt like it was pushing into my stomach. It wasn't too bad at first, but then it started to build up making me feel more and more full from the inside. The pressure was making it harder and harder not to push out.

Then the flow stopped and I knew the bottle must be empty when Carol announced, "There, that wasn't so bad now was it? Just try and relax while I clean the bottle out and make another solution for the second rinse."

Now I am paying more attention to what she is telling me as I yelled back to her, "Second rinse, we have to do this again?"

She rubbed my back some more, leaned forward putting her mouth to my ear, and with a very seductive tone whispered , "You don't want to make a mess in our room now do you baby? Once we clean you out, we can fuck for hours and stay nice and clean. If you keep yourself cleaned out then that would make for having sex that much quicker and more often. This is a chore that really can make or break the mood. From now on I want you to do this daily so you will always be ready for sex ok?"

More sex, that's works for me, "Yes Mistress."

A timer went off and I guessed that my 5 minutes were up as Carol gave me my next set of instructions, "Ok now I want you to sit on the toilet and release the fluid. Stay there for a couple of minutes because there will be a second wave coming down. Then clean yourself up and we will do the cleansing rinse again. The second rinse will be a little soap and warm water to make you fuckably fresh. My little cum slut wants to be fucked doesn't she? Get you all girlied up with your new birthday outfit and I will fuck you good baby."

'Happy birthday to me' I thought.

The second wave did come like she said and I could see that only clear liquid was coming out. I got off the toilet, cleaned up with a washcloth, and got on all fours ready for round two. The tube went right in. In fact it went in too easily this time and I really had to clamp down to keep the water from squirting back out.

"Man your pussy is getting loose already, I may need to go find a bigger enema tube to stay in you while you are douching your pussy," Carol was saying as she held the tube tight against my hole. Carol squeezed the second bottle's contents into my bowels. The pressure wasn't nearly as bad but it was harder to hold the water in. I didn't have the strong urge to expel it out but my hole was so loose that the liquid started to leak a bit, so I took the washcloth and put it between my cheeks like a Kotex.

Is this what women have to do each month? I was getting an appreciation for feminine hygiene that's for sure. The timer went off again and I released the water. When I finished I got up and noticed it was still clear in the toilette so we did a good job. Carol and I jumped in the shower for a full body cleaning.

Carol had a new razor with her and gave me that 'time for a new lesson' look as she instructed, "Time to clean the stubble around your pussy, and around your cock and balls."

She got down on her knees and soaped my cock up and started to shave me clean. I loved the feeling of my freshly shaven cock, it always made it more sensitive, like I needed that. She looked all over my cock inspecting her work. She looked up at me with a look of dissatisfaction. I looked down and asked her what was wrong.

Carol just shrugged and said, "You have such a nice outfit to wear and it just wouldn't look right with these hairy legs. You look hot all dressed up like my little slut, but it does lose some of its appeal with your hair sticking out the nylons. Your ass would look so sweet with that g string running up your crack if the hair was off those cheeks. What do you say, want me to go for it? Want to really feel sexy and see what smooth legs will feel like, it would me so hot?"

I was looking down at those green eyes of hers and those pouty lips and my mind was going a million miles an hour; work requires pants at all times so nobody will know, check; I don't wear shorts to school because I go straight to work so nobody will know I have smooth legs there either, check; I think I could get away with it for a while and it will probably grow back fast anyway, right? I looked back down and gave her the go ahead.

She looked back at me and glared "What's with the nod slut, tell your mistress what you want her to do?"

The humiliation was getting to me but the sex was getting more and more intense, it's just a sex game and if it feels good I should go with it, right? Think with your head, think with your head, damn it the dick wins again "Please Mistress, I need this ugly hair off my sexy legs so I can feel your beautiful gift of silk against my skin. Please shave my legs." I felt stupid yet my cock was hard as a rock.

"Since you asked so nicely I will help rid you of that ugly man hair and shave your slutty legs, but because you took so long to decide I think we will have to go one up."

She reached up and grabbed a can of cream, gave it a couple of shakes and squirt a large glob into her hand, "Let's get you all lathered up first." She started on my back, then my chest, worked her way down to my feet. I was covered from my neck down to my toes in this pinkish, foamy, soap. The water was shut off. Thank goodness it was summer and hotter than hell or I would have been standing there freezing my balls off. I asked her if I could rinse the soap off before it started to dry on my skin.

She just waved my comment off, "Wait another minute so the perfumed scent gets into your skin and the hair softens a bit, then we can start to shave that nasty hair off your legs. Don't worry sweetie you'll be baby skin smooth in a couple of minutes, are you that excited about wearing your pretty little outfit? You're such a slut." She laughed and swatted my hard cock back and forth a couple of times.

My skin started to tingle a bit. I felt it actually getting warm under my arms. When I told her this she smiled and said "Great, that means it's time to turn the water on and get rid of this hair."

She turned the water on and I backed to the side of the shower until it got to the right temperature before I stepped into the stream. The water felt good. Carol took a rag and started to rub it all over my body. I stood there enjoying the attention of being washed up. As she continued to wipe my body down I noticed that the rag was making my skin more sensitive or maybe it was the 'soap'. As it turned out it wasn't soap at all, but rather, it was hair remover. My entire body was now void of all hair from my neck down.

"Holy crap I look like a little boy, all the hair is gone." I said out of fear of being discovered. How was I going to conceal this?

Carol laughed at me and said "You look more like a little cum sucking slutty girlie boy. Now calm down it will grow back and you will be your hairy ape of a man again before you know it. Until then you can wear pretty panties and nylons and be my little sex slave and have more orgasms than you can imagine. So what's it going to be, hide out until your hair grows back or get out of the shower, put your slutty clothes on and be your mistresses sexy little cum loving pussy boy? And remember the right choice gets you sex, the wrong one leaves you playing with yourself?"

Big choice, "Please Mistress let me be your little pussy boy and I'll dress anyway you want, please." I said bowing my head in defeat.

Carol hugged me tight and gave me a kiss as she ground her pussy against my cock, "Oh that makes me so happy. This will be a great Happy Birthday present. Now let's dry off and put your new clothes on so we can play Mistress Bitch and her sexy little pussy boy."

Yes, more sex, Happy Birthday to me. We dried off and went into our room, scooping up the box in the living room on the way. Once in our room Carol started to lay out my wardrobe. She grabbed another box on the floor and left the room telling me she will be right back with another part of my birthday present, she then told be to hurry and put my little things on and be ready when she comes back.

I picked up the garter belt, first figuring out how it went on, where the clips needed to be in order to hook them to the nylons, and then I scrunched up one of the nylons in my hand, like Carol had done before. I slipped my toes in the nylon and pulled it up my leg. 'OH MY GOD' what a sensation against my cleanly shaven legs. This was a completely different feel. It was a thousand times more sexy feeling. I had no regrets about my hairless body. I quickly pulled on the second nylon up my other leg. Then I attached all the clips.

I ran my hands up and down my legs. With no hair pushing through or matted underneath the nylons made me feel sexy and felt so soft against my skin. I put the bra on backwards, with the boobs on my back, so I can clasp it. I twisted the bra around my body and pulled my arms into the straps. I adjusted it against my chest to fit over my nipples, again, what a sensation. I slipped the g string on and gave it an extra tug making sure the string was cinched against my little boy pussy. Then I jumped on the bed and started to gently touch my body all over. My sensitivity meter was off the charts.

Carol then walked into the bedroom and I almost lost it. She had on a silky short black kimono on that was loosely tied around the waist. With the robe partially opened in the front, I was able to see that she had on a black bustier that held her tits up high and her nipples were pointing straight out making points against the kimono. The kimono went down to her mid-thigh, and beyond that were black nylons that were sexy hot.

With her hands on her hips she looked right into my eyes, "Do you like your other present? Wait until I get you all hot and bothered, you'll be begging me to take this robe off and fuck you like the little sissy slut you are," as she was saying this she was crawling up from the bottom of the bed rubbing her face along my nylon covered legs.

When she got to my crotch area she nuzzled her nose into my silk covered balls, "So soft and sexy baby, I love it." I looked down into her bustier and could see those big white mounds moving up towards me. The heat of her breath and the wetness of her tongue as she moved up my now hairless stomach was incredible. Then she got up to my bra and used her lips to circle around each nipple getting them really hard as the silky, lacy, material rubbed against them.

She then lightly bit each nipple through the bra sending chills through me. My body reacted by my pelvis pushing up into Carol's stomach, as I released a moan out of my mouth and my eyes rolled in my head. I was in a state of euphoria.

"Oh my little sissy slut likes her titties played with through her sexy little bra doesn't she? I love that I can make you feel so good baby, I love making you squirm and drip under my power," as she said this she dove back down on my nipples and started to bite them harder and pull on them with her teeth.

The bra rubbed not only my nipples but also against my clean shaven, and now very sensitive, chest. I could feel my panties getting wet from my precum. I pushed my cock up into her stomach and ground it against her. My cock was pulled tight against the silky g string material, which felt good, but also my balls were being massaged at the same time. "OH god you're going to make me cum, oh bite them harder baby. Make me cum playing with my titties. I need to cum bad." I whimpered like a cheap slut.

She let go and moved up to my face. Nose to nose she told me, "Not yet slut, you'll cum when I'm good and ready. Besides you haven't begged to be fucked yet. You will cum after you beg to be fucked and after I've cum first. Then you will lick every drop of cum out my pussy won't you bitch?"

My only pleading response now was "Yes Mistress. Please, please fuck your slutty little sissy. Fuck me until I fill your pretty pussy full of sissy cream, let me eat my cum out of you please, just fuck me please."

Carol leaned forward a bit more and putting her mouth right next to my ear, "That's what I like to hear baby, beg to be fucked and to empty those balls. Look at you all clean shaven like a little sissy boy, wearing your girly bra and nylons, you like being dressed up like a girl, you like to be treated like the cum slut you are? You drink cum like a pussy girl; I bet you would love to taste that cum right from the tap? All dressed up like this, you're begging to have a real man fuck you, shove his dripping cock in your mouth so you can taste his warm cum shoot in your throat, drinking down a nice fresh, real man's, load in your mouth."

She reached down, tugged at my g string, pulling it off my balls and out of the crack of my ass, exposing my ass completely. She started to rub my boy pussy with her finger. My head was spinning in a daze. My cock was dripping into my silky pouch. She reached into my g string and grabbed some of my drippings, then took her finger and used my cum as lube and started to grease up my hole.

I started to moan louder, "Please Mistress fuck me, sit on my cock and fuck me I need to cum so bad." What a submissive pussy I've become, and I loved it.

Whispering in my ear some more, "Listen to my little pussy boy, you like your pussy played with, all nice and clean, your pussy is so juicy baby I want to fuck you so bad, ready for another birthday surprise?"

She then shoved her finger in my ass and started to finger fuck me. She slowly pulled her finger out to the tip and then pushed it back in real slow so I can feel each inch move inside me. I was totally hers and she knew it. "God yes anything, just fuck me please oh god please I need to be fucked." I was almost crying in agony with a need to release my cum.

Then I felt more liquid on my ass, it was really slippery like oil, as she worked it in my hole with two fingers, really stretching my opening. I was trying to lift my pelvis up to grind my cock into her, anything, one touch and I knew I would blow my load, and so did she.

She used her legs to pin me down not allowing me to bend my knees and push up into her. "Not yet baby, I like fucking your pussy. I love the way your pussy opens up to me, you are so wet and open baby I bet if another guy was here right now you would let him fuck you wouldn't you? To feel a nice big cock spreading your pussy lips wide, feeling yourself clamp down around a nice hard cock as it moves in and out of your wet pussy. Feel that big cock head push against your prostate. Feeling that cock slam into you hard, his balls slapping against your ass until you feel his nice hard cock flare bigger and feel his hot wet seed start to pump inside you filling your pussy up with a real man's cum. Oh baby you're going to make me cum this is so fucking hot."

I don't know who was turned on more. I was overtaken with lust. She was fucking me with four fingers now and was going to make me blow my load into my g string. Between the heavy fast breaths I managed to respond, "Yes please Mistress, I'm such a pussy slut, fuck me, fuck me harder, you're going to make me cum."

She pulled her fingers out of my ass and lifted herself, her face hovering above mine, her eyes were just as much glazed over as mine were, we were lost in lust, "Oh baby yes I'm going to fuck you like you know you want to be fucked, like you need to be fucked."

Then she pulled the tie open on the kimono, and laid back down on me. I could feel her bustier, all lacy, scratching up against my stomach as she lay in between my legs. I wrapped my stocking covered legs under her kimono and around her back trying to pull her up to my cock. Then she instructed me to pull the kimono off her. I grabbed the silky kimono and pulled it over her head and slipped each arm out, throwing it to the floor it one quick move. She looked up from my chest and said "Ready for your birthday fuck baby?"

Oh I was ready "God yes please fuck me Mistress, fuck your pussy slut."

Carol pulled herself up to where her face was up to mine again, and as I was lowering my legs thinking she was going to pull my cock out and sit on it, she stopped me, "No baby, keep your legs around me. I love the feeling of those nylons wrapped around me, keep them there and rub them up and down my sides and on my back." God this was a turn on rubbing my legs all over her.

Then I felt pressure on my ass again, but this time it wasn't her fingers, it felt bigger, and blunter. Recognition hit, my eyes flew open and I quickly looked down my chest and stomach to see her pushing the head of a cock in my ass. Jutting out, from where I usually see her pussy, was a very lifelike seven inch cock. It was so real looking. Nice flaring head, with protruding veins running down the shaft that lead down to a nice full set of balls; which pressed against a black leather harness, with straps wrapping around her waist and around each leg.

She looked at the shock, fear, and lust in my eyes. She shoved her mouth on mine and her tongue quickly forced its way into my mouth. At the same time she pushed the head of her cock into my virgin hole. Even after the preparation of my hole and the lube that she must have put on her cock the intrusion was unexpected.

I tried to scream, but she held me lip locked, allowing the only thing to come out was a muffled cry. The initial penetration wasn't horrible, but my ass was being stretched farther than it had ever been before. Carol just let the head of her cock rest just on the inside of the opening to allow my body to adjust. Carol pulled her mouth off mine, "Happy Birthday baby, I bought this little toy for you so I can fuck you on your birthday. Let it happen, I know it will feel good. Feel my cock take your cock virgin cherry."

I didn't even get a chance to argue before I felt the head pull out just a little before she pushed forward and about four more inches entered me. She was past my sphincter now and I felt I was now loose enough to take it. With the lube, and the pre stretching, it no longer was hurting; in fact my ass was on sexual overload. I think the lube must have had something in it because my ass was twitching and itching and needed, no demanded the friction of that rubber cock to scratch it.

I pushed back against the cock pushing another couple of inches in. I wasn't sure how big this thing really was, but I could feel the pressure inside me. I felt like it was going to start poking my stomach. Carol let me adjust some more by staying motionless for a few seconds. I wanted it bad and I started to wiggle my ass against the girth of the cock in my boy pussy.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers