Wife & Ouzo

Story Info
Ouzo can be a good thing.
1.1k words
3.84
34.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonK1966
RonK1966
101 Followers

My wife and I met at USC when we were both Sophomores. We were at a homecoming party and when we were first introduced I was tongue-tied. She was the most breathtaking woman I have ever seen.

It was Homecoming week-end and for what ever reason she was also attracted to me. Sherry was a cheerleader at the time, 5'6" with long blonde hair, and a body that seemed sculpture from clay.

My name is Jim and Sherry and I have been married since 2004. We have had nine wonderful years together but unfortunately have no children but not for lack of trying. Sherry is the same 36-24-36 lady I met almost a decade ago.

We have been to many doctors and there is nothing physically wrong with either of us, we just haven't been fortunate to have children yet.

We socialize with a married couple that live next door to us. Bob & Suzanne are both 32, the same as us, and have three children. We have a great time with their children which only makes us want to have some children of our own.

Last January, on a Saturday night, we invited our neighbors over for an evening of cards and games. When Bob walked in he handed me a new game and told me to put it away until later. He was being secretive but he always is. I know that he is enamored by Sherry and would love to have some alone time with her. We have discussed a swap but I know my wife would not agree as she is very religious and quite conservative. Suzanne is the opposite, very out-spoken and flirtatious. She is also quite attractive with dark brown hair and has all the right curves after three children.

Bob also brought two bottles of Ouzo and said it was for later in the evening. Bob and his wife sent the children to her parents for the evening so we knew it would be a late night.

We played the usual card and board games for a few hours, drinking and having a great time. My wife usually does not drink much and had been sipping on a few beers as we played.

Bob then suggested we play the new game he brought over. He read the rules and most of the game involved removing your clothes if you gave wrong answers. It also mentioned taking shots of Ouzo after each round.

I assumed that with Sherry's conservative attitude that we would not be playing this game. Sherry was in a playful mood, we were with our best friends, so she said, OK.

The game went fast, the Ouzo flowed and before too long we were all down to our underwear. The ladies looked great in their skimpy bras and panties and although I was in great shape, my body was nothing compared to Bob's chiseled body and tight abs. I noticed Sherry checking him out and wondered how much longer this would go.

Suzanne lost the next round and did not hesitate to take off her bra. Her tits were gorgeous and had very little sag. This set the tone for the rest of the evening. I lost next and they made me stand up to take off my briefs. They all got a good look at my hard 6" cock. When Sherry lost next, I thought, game over.

She hesitated, reached back and removed her bra. The Ouzo must have given her courage and Bob finally got to see her tits, high on her chest with her nipples hard. I looked at Sherry as she blushed.

Sherry lost again and we made her stand as she removed her panties. Her trimmed blonde pussy hair showed her slit and I could tell she was aroused. Suzanne lost the next round and showed us her shaved pussy.

The game ended, Bob won, but to be a sport, he dropped his briefs to show a huge erection. My wife gasped as she saw his huge, thick, 9" cock.

We were all naked and at a loss for words. Bob proposed a toast and went to retrieve four regular glasses. He filled each with Ouzo and we sat and sipped until he proposed another toast.

Bob said that he was always attracted to Sherry and discussed swapping for the evening. Although Sherry had drank enough her conservative side kicked in and she said that she could not do that. Suzanne wanted a swap and tried to persuade Sherry into the swap.

After more talking and more Ouzo, Sherry agreed to have sex, but only with me. Everyone agreed and the girls went to get some sheets and pillows to lay on the family room floor. I sat amazed, not believing this was happening.

While Sherry and I embraced on the floor I noticed her watching as Suzanne sucked Bob's huge cock. Sherry has always sucked my cock but would never let me cum in her mouth. She only allowed oral sex when she had too much to drink. I was sucking on her pussy when I heard Suzanne moan. I looked up and Bob had sunk his entire cock into her pussy. Sherry continued to watch and was moaning as I licked her cunt.

As Bob continued to fuck his wife, I got up and began fucking Sherry. The booze gave me added staying power and I continued to fuck my wife as she moaned. Bob had finished and now kneeled by Sherry's head, his cock glistening with Suzanne's love juice.

Sherry looked at me and I nodded yes. She opened her mouth and Bob slowly put his cock in her mouth. As I was fucking her, Bob put more and more cock in her mouth and Suzanne had come over to rub her clit. I have never seen Sherry so vocal. She was moaning around Bob's cock, writhing beneath me as she had multiple orgasms. Once Bob went too deep and she started to choke on his cock but still continued to suck. Bob had most of his cock in her when I saw his ass tense.

I thought that Sherry would pull away but as Bob pumped her mouth with cum, she continued moaning and swallowing. Her eyes were tearing but she kept him in her mouth until he was done and I sprayed my semen in her hot cunt.

Bob pulled out but Sherry grabbed his cock and continued to lick him clean. Suzanne did the same to me and then we all lay there exhausted.

I would like to say that more happened that night but after resting a bit Bob and Suzanne dressed and left for home.

Sherry and I fell asleep and when we woke up the next morning, she picked up the sheets and put them in the laundry room. I asked if she had a good time and she nodded yes. So far we have not talked about that night. I would love to see her take Bob's huge cock in her cunt but know it will have to be the right circumstances.

RonK1966
RonK1966
101 Followers