Wife & Sister-In-Law For Jim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackHat
BlackHat
47 Followers

"Thank you!"

We cleaned up and all went to bed. Again I was the rose between two thorns! All three on our sides Sally was at my back and my still rigid cock was between Bea's lovely ass cheeks! Soon Bea reached back between her legs and took my cock in hand. She didn't want Sally to know so she just held and squeezed it. After we were sure Sally was asleep! Bea took a fetal position and guided my meager 5 inches into her sloppy cunt! With Sally behind me we couldn't move or we would wake her!

The soft folds of cunt gently caressed my cock for nearly 30 minutes! Short of cumming, my cock never felt so good! Things happened so slowly that I was never sure when Bea's once sloppy and spent pussy had tightened like a vise! She was going to cum and so was I! Just as her first orgasm started I unloaded deep in Bea's Pussy! Spent we fell asleep with my cock acting as the stopper for her cum filled cunt!

If Sally ever found out I shot my load in her I'd never get sex again! This would have to remain our secret!

Do you reckon a 54 year old's cum can get a 30 year old woman pregnant!

BlackHat
BlackHat
47 Followers
12