Wife Bang in the Stables Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altego
altego
678 Followers

My pretty, chaste wife, who had only been fucked by me in the past 18 years and had only had my spunk deposited in her pussy all that time, had now just finished accepting 3 new additions in less than two hours.

Bill was tired and pulled out to take a break. Gill stay closed and caught the removal of the huge fuck stick from her hole and the sigh of loss she gave around Mike's cock when it was gone. Her pussy was not yet fully closed, but was rather experiencing rapid spasms. Cum poured from her and was falling in big strings to the blankets below. Mike quit pumping and pulled out of her mouth to stand with Gill to view the scene.

"Holy Shit!" They chimed, and then laughed.

Lisa laid her head on the hay bale with her ass still up in the air and was moaning "Oh fuck that was so good Bill. Thank you, thank you; I love your cock baby."

Gill took over as more of a true director then, "I'm going to orchestrate everything and make this the best movie possible."

I looked at Lisa with a shocked expression. "What else can be done?" I asked with more excited than anything. "I can't believe there is much more. Those boys have already cum a couple times a piece, and Clint's the only one who hasn't fucked your pussy yet, and Gill is talking about doing more?" I was unsure of what could be done, but ready for anything.

Lisa never stopped looking at the television when she replied, "They have great stamina. There is more to come."

I returned my attention to the television where Gill was making it apparent that he had other ideas. Lisa's condition was what I could only call 'fuck drunk'. She had taken 8 loads of cum in various places (which provided plenty of lube), had achieved orgasm herself several times and was still asking for it. Not wearily, or automatically, but readily. She wasn't remotely done yet herself. I had never seen her like that before. It was fucking thrilling.

Gill said, "Clint, scoop up the cum running out of her pussy and rub it all over her ass. Pay special attention to her asshole." Clint was only too happy to oblige. "That's right, that's right, rub it all over her ass and make it run down her crack."


Clint was gathering it up and lathering her ass with it. Little pearl streams of it running down her ass cheeks and her little rose bud of an asshole was literally hidden by a pool of cum.

Gill continued, "Now, lube up her asshole and stick your finger in it."

I didn't know where this was going. I mean Lisa is crazy, and we have a great time, but playing with her ass is something she can only take a little bit of. However, she was out of it, and Mike had moved back up front so she was lost in sucking him again while enjoying all the rubbing going on. Consequently, she did little more then jump a little when Clint eased his cum slicked finger into her ass.

Clint tested the waters and moved his finger in and out of her virgin hole. Lisa only moaned, "Mmmpf," through her lips locked around Bill's cock. Clint took this as encouragement and began fingering her pretty bung hole harder.

She released Mike's cock long enough to encourage Clint, "Please fuck my pussy, I need it filled with your cock honey. I don't have your cum in me yet."

Clint obliged and moved directly behind her where he plunged his cock right into her. When he entered her he managed to displace what appeared to be a ton of cum that was still in there even after Bill had finished her off. I'm not sure if she was gently trying to get him away from her asshole or not when she invited him, but he definitely was not done with it yet.

While Mike fucked her mouth, Clint fucked her pussy, and while doing so, grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart. Without hesitation, he sunk the thumb of his right hand into her asshole, hard and deep. Lisa felt it as indicated by a slight jump, but quite unexpectedly, all she did was moan around the cock she was sucking, and keep going.

Mike was displaying some staying power this time around and looked like he could be sucked all day before coming again, and Bill was already rubbing a semi-hard cock while watching Clint fuck Lisa's pussy while fingering her pretty little ass.

Clint, enjoying it all, fucked Lisa hard and fast for a full 10 minutes. It got to the point where she could just barely keep Mike's cock in her mouth from the moaning and encouragement she was giving him. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me."

Clint said, "Here it is Mrs. Wilson, do you want it, do you want it? Here it is, here it is. Oh Shit!" and added his jizz to the mix still in her pussy.

He pulled out and Lisa, releasing Mike's cock, rolled over on her back and started to play with her cum soaked, sticky pussy. "Oh, it feels so good, so good. You boys are such good boys to make me feel this way. I've got to cum again. Oh fuck, oh fuck, it feels so good." She looked at Mike and said, "Don't worry baby, I haven't forgotten you."

She scooted up on the hay bales so her head hung upside down over the edge and said, "Fuck my mouth baby, treat it like a pussy, fuck it good." At this angle, he was able to penetrate her throat until his entire length was in her mouth. He moved in slowly and began to fuck her gently and then faster as he realized she could take. All this time, she lay there taking it and masturbating with both hands.

Gill kept filming and encouraging them in the action. It was then Clint, surprising us all, moved between Lisa's legs and started lapping up the mix of all the other boys' cum and hers. When Lisa realized what he was doing, it sent her over the edge. She came right after he started, though you could tell it only from her body language since her mouth and throat were busy being fucked. But Clint didn't stop until he had cleaned her up entirely, and I swear I saw her orgasm at least once more while he was eating her.

Gill, always the director, handed the camera to Clint when he was done and started instructing Mike on how to fuck her mouth. He then started pinching her nipples and telling her, "Now I'm going to get something new Mrs. Wilson. I'm going to fuck that ass. I bet you'll like that, won't you?"

She looked at him directly and the look said that she wasn't ready to try it, but Mike was in her mouth and she couldn't verbalize it very well. Gill crawled between her legs and from all the wetness provided by the cum and the crotch sucking was able to start probing her ass freely.

He couldn't reach it as well as he wanted, so he grabbed her legs and put them up on his shoulders. That lifted her cunt and ass high enough for him to get the head of his cock positioned. He was not the gentle one of the bunch and after working his head in, "Oh Fuck, you're tight!" he exclaimed. He was trying to just shove it in to the hilt, but had to work a log harder at it. Yet he was merciless in his persistence to cram it up her ass.

Due to her body language and facial expressions, I'm pretty sure Lisa tried to scream, but the cock in her mouth prevented her and she couldn't squirm away because Gill had her pinned down.

Gill was laughing, "Yes, you like that don't you whore, you like my cock in your ass, don't you? I'm going to fuck it silly bitch, and fill it full of cum. Then, I'll be the first one of us to leave spunk in all your holes!"

I got a little concerned and looked at her with a mix of concern and lust. I had always wanted her ass, but was patient not to push her so far. Now this punk was in her ass in less than two hours. Incredible.

Catching my look she told me, "It hurt at first, but I couldn't escape him, and it only hurt for a few seconds. Soon I really liked it." I turned my attention back to the screen to see her beautiful ass reamed by a kid.

At this point, Mike still had not cum, but leaned over Lisa to watch the deflowering of my wife's ass from another angle. His head and Gills nearly touched, because they were both leaning in. Mike got an idea and grabbed Lisa's legs and held them so Gill could concentrate on reaming her asshole. Once again, if imagery is everything, this was another perfect shot. Lisa, with her head hanging over a bale of hay being fucked by a guy while he held her legs up and spread-eagled for Gill to abuse her ass. She almost looked doubled over. It had to be uncomfortable, but she didn't seem to care.

Clint continued to film and Bill stood by the action fondling his not completely rejuvenated monster of a cock. Gill called to Lisa, "You're my little ass-whore now Mrs. Wilson, aren't you? You like the fucking I'm giving you, don't you? I bet I'm the first man in this tight ass ever, aren't I?" Even your husband hasn't been in here, has he?"

She managed to pull Mike out of her mouth long enough to say, "Yes Baby, you're first, my very first in the ass, please don't stop fucking it. Fuck it hard, ream your little ass-whore out, I wanted it all and I want it hard!" She meant it, because the harder he fucked her the more she seemed to love it.

Gill fucked her for a few minutes and pulled out. Lisa begged, "Please put it back in! Please fuck me!"

"Hold on ass-whore, I'm setting up for a better shot. Trust me, you'll love it," he said.

Gill said, "Okay Mike pull out." He then directed his attention to Lisa, "Stand up Mrs. Wilson, ass-whore."

She did as bid and stood up on very wobbly legs. "Please don't stop baby," she pleaded.

He lay down on his back and told her, "Okay ass-whore, I want you to straddle me facing my feet, and I'll put that cock back in your ass."

She complied, and he quickly guided his cock back into her open asshole. There was no need to prime it, she was ready and sat right down on it with a little squeal of delight.

He pulled her back so she was supporting herself on her arms behind her and her feet were planted on each side of his outstretched legs. His cock stayed snugly ensconced and she was raising her ass up and slamming it back down with reckless abandon. Gill told Mike, "Crawl up between her legs and stick your cock in her pussy man!"

When she realized what was about to happen she begged, "Yes, yes, fuck my ass and my cunt at the same time. Fuck me hard and fuck me good". Mike moved quickly into position at her excitement and planted his cock all the way up in her cunt in one swift motion.

At first, it was awkward and I wasn't sure if they'd be able to accomplish it, but soon, they found their rhythm and were fucking her in tandem. Lisa partly rose up on her feet so they could both pull out, nearly emptying her, and shove both pieces of meat back into her. "Oh fuck, that is so good, fill mama up boys. Fuck my pussy, ream my ass! I love it. I fucking love it!" she squealed.

The stamina they all showed was nothing short of amazing. Especially Lisa at that angle, but she was going like a marathon runner and looked like she had plenty of mileage left. Soon, Gill started gasping and panting, "Fuck yes, that ass is tight. I'm going to blow inside your ass Mrs. Wilson, get ready, here it comes!" With that he received the honor he desired of being the first man ever to shoot rope after stringy rope of cum into my wife's virgin asshole.

Lisa held still, "Oh yes baby, I can feel it flow through my ass, oh yes, baby fill me full, fuck, oh fuck!"

Gill broke up the action and had Mike get off of them, and then he took the camera back from Clint. He told Mike, "Lie down man and try that ass. It is great, absolutely great!" Directing his attention to Clint he said, "Take over in that pussy man, she's got a lot of fucking left in her."

They took their places and found a rhythm quicker, but it wasn't long before Lisa showed signs of tiring in that position. She didn't have strength in her arms or legs anymore and was just lying on Mike with his cock shoved to the hilt in her ass while Clint fucked her pussy hard. Her moaning the entire time, "Fuck me boys, fuck me."

I had to give it to Mike, that young man had some serious stamina, because the next guy cumming was Clint and not him. Clint filled that pussy yet again and pulled out. Gill knew how tired Lisa was in that position and said, "Clint, help her up off of Mike." "Are you ready again Bill?" questioned Gill. With a nod, Bill, with his massive cock laid down on the bales of hay. Gill asked Lisa, "Do you want that cock again, Mrs. Wilson?"

Lisa was tired, but mostly of being in that other position. When she saw the opportunity she quickly recovered, "Yes, please again." She crawled back on that monster, lying face to face with Bill.

Her pussy accepted the entire length without all the work this time, but the look on her face still told me that she felt it and loved it. Gill told Mike, "Get back in that ass man." Mike did not hesitate. Everybody knew they could do anything they wanted now.

Lisa had no idea how stretched out she was about to be. These were the two young men with the biggest cocks, and now she was taking both at the same time. The biggest in her cunt, and the second biggest in her ass.

When Mike started working it back in her ass, there was a lot more resistance, because Bill was considerably bigger than Clint and took up a lot more room. "Fuck, it is almost too tight to get into!" grunted Mike, as he forced it in further and further.

"It hurts, It hurts!" squealed Lisa. "Don't stop, but take it slow at first, you fuckers are big. Your wonderful cocks are so big, but I can take them if you'll be patient, I promise!"

I could tell it was touch and go for a couple of minutes, but soon both those monsters were buried to the balls in her precious holes. Gill relinquished the camera to Clint, and I couldn't believe it, but the little fucker was hard again. Well, there was only one hole to stick it in, so he walked straight over to Lisa and positioned himself in front of her face. He teased her with his cock, "Do you want it baby?" He was slapping her with it on her nose, mouth and chin. She played his game and tried to catch it when it got close.

"Please baby, let me suck it. Give it to me, you know I love it," she pleaded.

"First bitch, you have to do something for me," he stated. Lisa was so busy being fucked by these huge cocks, but still wanted him.

"Anything baby, anything!" She pleaded again.

Gill turned around and presented his ass to her, "Lick it bitch, lick it like a good dog."

I thought surely she'd stop here, but she was way too gone. I couldn't believe she was capable of all this shit our whole marriage, and while we've done a lot, there was plenty she was doing with them that we hadn't tried.

She stuck her tongue to his ass enthusiastically and licked happily. Gill moaned, and backed into her and her face was buried between his cheeks licking away. "You are one skanky whore lady, Fuck!" He got his fill shortly after, pulled away, turned around and shoved his cock right into her mouth without ceremony.

She did the best she could to moan, and she was enthusiastically working hard on all of them, but there wasn't much she could do, but lie there and take it. They were really giving her the business. She was a body lying there while three young men fucked her hard, fast, and long. I lost track of how long it lasted, but thought surely the camera had to run out of film sooner or later.

Mike, finally, gave in. He was humping her asshole with reckless abandon and gave a guttural yell when he came in her ass. Gill was next, incredibly turned on by it all, he grabbed her head and held it on his cock in the full penetration position and let out a scream when he started unloading in her mouth. She the load like a champ, and while some leaked out the sides, she managed to keep most of it in her mouth and swallow it.

Both the spent boys pulled out and left Lisa on Bill. She got her second wind and fucked that young man hard. Once again, rasping to him, "I love that cock baby, do you like my fucking? That big cock is the best. I don't know how I lived without huge cock, but I can't live without it now. The bigger the better!"

Gill took the camera back and was alternating between a close-up of the fucking action and moving around to her face and recording all the filthy obscenities coming out.

"You love those big cocks, don't you Mrs. Wilson? I mean you really fucking love them, right?"

"Yes, yes," she answered. "The bigger the better!"

I thought he was just encouraging the dirty talk for the video, but it began to seem that he was leading up to something. He asked her, "If I find you a bigger cock Mrs. Wilson, will you fuck it for us? Will you?"

She kept riding Bill's cock like she'd never get to fuck again and told him, "The bigger, the better."

"But if I found you a bigger one then you would fuck it for us, right?"

"Yes, yes, anything you want!" She gasped while fucking.

"If I find you a bigger one and you refuse to fuck it, than I'll give the tape to everybody I can find, and post it on the Internet. Do you understand the deal, Mrs. Wilson?" He pressed.

She was too far gone, and in too much ecstasy to know or care what she was agreeing to, but at the time, the idea of ANY bigger cock was very appealing to her. She stated between grunts and moans, "Yes, you get me a bigger cock and I'll suck it and fuck it, and do anything you want me to do to it."

Gill said, "Deal."

Bill and Lisa came near simultaneously; her screaming in delight and Bill with his characteristic grunt. Gill caught all the action. You could see Bill's huge cock pumping her full of another load of spunk and her cunt twitching around it. Once again, her pussy got too full and cum started seeping out around the cock and her swollen, well-fucked pussy lips. Cum was literally draining everywhere.

On the couch, I couldn't last any longer myself, and my cock erupted with cum. I sprayed all over the place. Simultaneously, I heard Lisa gasping as her orgasm overcame her. She looked so sexy with her blouse unbuttoned, tits hanging out, and her skirt around her waist as she fingered herself to orgasm. For me, it was the biggest orgasm I'd had in a long time. I moved over and kissed her as she came. She kissed me back, and slowly came down from her orgasm. She saw my condition, and showing that she had learned a lot in the barn that day, dived down on my cock and sucked it clean. It was fucking amazing.

Attention back to the television as she licked me clean, I saw Lisa lay on Bill, kissing him and telling him how much she loved his big cock. When they disengaged from their embrace and both sat up on the hay bales, they had all been at it for nearly 3 hours. I thought it had all finally come to an end, but alas, it had not.

They still had to take her home, and there was the matter of the bigger cock to consider...

altego
altego
678 Followers
12