Wife Becomes A Prostitute Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,250 Followers

While I was in the bathroom to clean up, I saw he was putting on his clothes. I knew he was well satisfied.

He kissed me goodby and said, “I’ll see you at dinner tonight.”

Now that he was gone, I relaxed on the bed. I thought about Greg. It would be nice to see him. Then I got the bright idea for him to come to the city conference center to see me on the sly. When I called him, he said he would come to see me. I warned him not to let anyone know that we were lovers or that we really knew each other. I didn’t want to lose my job.

A little later, I heard a knock at my door. It was Clark.

“Hello, Clark”

“Granddad wants you to come down for cocktails at 6:30 and to stay for dinner and maybe dance, too.”

“Thank you Clark for letting me know.”

I dressed and went for cocktails. Clark noticed me and gave me a drink. A couple of other young men joined us for casual conversation. Then I noticed Greg approached to gather with the others around me. It was nice to see him, but I didn’t have a chance for any private conversation.

I sat with a group of younger people at the dinner table. I noticed Mr. Weller was sharing a table next to us with older men and women. There were ten people at my table with two of them girls about my age. I was wondering if they were girls friends or wives, or were they hired girls like myself. After dinner, I was asked to dance. Then I noticed Greg stop by and asked me for a dance. It was nice to be in his arms as the band played a romantic song.

I whispered, “I’m in room 303. Here is a spare key. If I’m not entertaining someone in my room, come up to see me. Better yet, why don’t you use this key to go on up and I’ll join you a little later when I excuse myself to powder my nose in the restroom. Just in case someone else comes to the room, hide in the closet.”

Greg returned me to my table and left.

I danced one more time, then excused myself. I went up to the room to see Greg. He took me into his arms and kissed me.

“I can’t stay very long because I’ll be missed. Hang around and maybe we’ll have some time together.”

I left to return to my table. I noticed Mr. Weller motioned for me to come over to his table. All the men stood up while he introduced me as a friend and guest for the evening.

He said, “Mr. Walker has been wanting to dance all evening. Would you care to dance with him?”

“Of course I would like to dance.”

Mr. Walker wasn’t a very good dancer, but we made out without stepping on each other’s feet.

He said, “Mr. Weller told me you could provide entertainment for me. You are a very pretty and sexy girl.”

“Yes, I know what Mr. Weller wants me to do. When we finish this dance, meet me at room 303"

I walked out hoping I could get to the room to warn Greg before Mr Walker got there. However, I was unduly delayed by a stalled elevator. I got a glimpse of Mr. Walker going up the stairway and knew he would be at my door before I could get there.

As I approached my door, I smiled and said, “Hi there, you beat me up here.”

I opened the door and walked in with Mr. Walker behind me. I didn’t see Greg anywhere, but I wasn’t going to open the closet door.

I took the initiative to ask, “Mr Walker, would you like to help me undress?”

“I sure would. You are so pretty. Where did Mr. Weller find you?”

I didn’t answer that question, but backed up to him, “Go ahead and unzip my back.”

Mr Walker was much older than my father. But he was a man who wanted to get laid by a young attractive girl. I was wondering if my boss was negotiating a contract with him for millions of dollars. Maybe I am the one to help put over the deal.

My dress fell to the floor leaving me dressed in my panty hose and bra.

Mr Walker said, “Let me remove your panty hose. Sit on the bed while I pull them down your legs.”

He seemed to enjoy tugging them down my legs to expose my shaved pussy. Then he reached behind me to unsnap my bra.

He stood back to say, “Your tits are beautiful. I thought they would be as I watched you dance with the younger men. And the way your ass moved with the music was really a turn on.”

“Thank you for the compliments, Mr Walker. Now get out of your clothes.”

“I’ll just take off my shoes, pants and shorts. Then I won’t have to put many back on when I leave in a few minutes.”

I noticed his cock wasn’t very hard when he dropped his shorts. I knew what I had to do to get it up and ready.

“Come over here on the bed, Mr Walker, I see you need some help.”

“Yes, I’m not as young as I used to be, but I still like sex.”

He laid back on the bed. I moved his shirttail up high enough to expose his cock. I started going up and down on him while cupping and playing with his balls. I assumed Greg was getting a good view from the closet and was getting turned on. He would be more than ready for sex when I finished with this old guy.

Mr Walker seemed to enjoy what I was doing and soon had a hard cock.

I said, “Now you are hard and ready. What do you want to do?”

“I want to do it doggie style.”

I got up on my knees and waited for him to get behind me. He quickly moved into position. I could feel him fumbling to get his cock in. Once he got the head in, he pushed all the way in. Then I could feel him making slow back and forth movements. Some of these old guys work for quite a while before they can cum. I was sure Greg was getting a good view of this cock fucking me.

After several minutes, Mr Walker said, “Get on your back and let me finish that way.”

I rolled over and when he moved between my legs, I held his cock to aim it. His movements became faster and then from his vacuolization, I knew he was cumming in my pussy.

When he got up to put on his shorts, pants and shoes, he said, “I’ll give you a nice tip. I usually don’t carry money on me, but I’ll get one of my men to bring you something.”

Greg came out of the closet when Mr. Walker left. He said, “That old guy can really fuck. Does that bother you to have sex with an old gent.”

“No, it doesn’t bother me at all. The old gents I’ve had are really nice guys. They want to cum once and leave. I don’t mind at all as long as the money is good.”

Greg and I undressed and fell on the bed in each other’s arms. He soon had his cock in me and I was loving it.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Greg and I jumped up. Greg grabbed his clothes and hid in the closet again. I put my robe on to answer the door. It was Clark.

“Oh, hello Clark, what are you doing back up here. Mr. Walker asked me to bring this envelope up to you. I hope this is a big tip. Grandfather says I can spend a little more time with you.”

“Oh, are you sure you want to be with me again so soon?”

“Yes, grandfather said it was OK.”

“Alright, come on in.” I agreed because I didn’t have any choice. I was wondering how long he would stay. Greg must be getting tired of being in the closet while I service Mr. Weller’s relatives and clients.

He acted very bold this time. He hugged me and gave me a very sexy kiss with his tongue searching for mine. He hands roamed my breasts through my thin robe.

“OK, Clark, what do you want to do?”

He responded, “I want to do it doggie style, just like Mr. Walker did. He said he really enjoyed his time with you.”

I wasn’t too happy knowing that the men were talking about their brief encounters with me.

“Did you tell him what we did this afternoon.”

He looked shocked when I asked him, but he quickly recovered and said, “No”.

I thought he was lying, but I couldn’t prevent any of them from talking about me.

I let my robe slide off my shoulders and drop to the floor to stand completely nude in front of Clark. He quickly undressed.

I got up on my knees at the side of the bed to let him stand behind my butt. I then realized my butt was in a position for Greg to watch Clark’s cock go back and forth in my pussy. I knew he liked to watch. I could feel Clark’s cock spread my pussy as his hand was aiming his cock and pushing at my opening. I was very juicy from Mr. Walker’s cum which allowed Clark to plunge all the way in.

Clark started rapid moments and soon erupted in me. I had enjoyed having sex with him this afternoon, but tonight I just wanted to get it over with.

Clark pulled out and acted as if he was going to stay.

I said, “Clark, it has been nice to be with you today, but now I am tired and would like to rest in bed. I’ll see you tomorrow if you are going to be here.”

“I’ll be around unless grandfather has something else for me to do.”

When Clark left, Greg emerged from the closet.

He laughingly commented, “Wow, you know how to fuck ‘em and get ‘em to leave.”

I sarcastically responded, “Please don’t joke about my relationship with these men. Let’s continue what we were doing before being interrupted. Just in case Mr. Weller comes up to see me before going to bed, be prepared to get in the closet again. I doubt he will look for me tonight because it is getting late.”

Greg kissed me and loved me. His cock and kisses were so much better than the men I had today. I easily had a very good orgasm while he added more cum in my pussy.

“Greg, you have to leave and go home to let me get my beauty sleep before my duties will begin again tomorrow. I can only guess that Clark will be back. Maybe Mr. Weller will visit me since he didn’t spend time with me today. Also, I’ll probably have another client or two. But I’ll be up to the task to make a pile of money.

The next morning I woke up about eight o’clock. I took a shower, combed my hair, did my makeup and put on shorts and a brief top, then went down for breakfast. Many of the business men and women were at breakfast. I saw Mr. Weller and joined him. We made small talk while we ate.

Then I remarked, “I thought you would be coming up to see me last night before you retired.”

“No, I was up late and decided to wait until today. I think my grandson, Clark, was well pleased with spending time with you.”

“Yes, he seemed to enjoy being with me. He was very naive about sex, but I taught him a few things.”

“Good for you, that’s what I wanted you to do. I have him on an errand today, so you may not see him. I don’t have to be in a meeting until after lunch. I think it would be a good time for me to come up to your room after we finish breakfast.”

“That will be fine with me.”

He continued, “You look so pretty and fresh after a night’s sleep, and I feel so vigorous today. Being with you will be a good way for me to start the day.”

We entered the elevator together and then went to my room. I took off my top to free my breasts.

Mr. Weller looked at me to say, “You do have beautifully shaped breasts. Let me help you remove your shorts.”

He pulled them down to reveal my brief pink panties, then pulled them down to let me step out of them.

He commented, “You have a very shapely body.”

Evidently, I was turning him on because I could see a bulge in his pants.

I suggested, “Mr. Weller, let’s get you naked too.”

When his shorts dropped down, he did have a very hard cock. This was so different from the other night.

He commented, “I see you looking at me. At my age, I feel so much more vigorous in the morning for sex. At night, I’m tired and have a difficult time to get an erection. This morning I feel like going twice with you. We’ll wait and see.”

“Mr. Weller, what would you like to do?”

“I don’t want to rush too much, but would like some foreplay and we’ll see what develops.”

We laid on the bed and shared a few tongue searching kisses. He was an old guy, but his kisses were very sexy and were beginning to turn me on. He kissed my nipples, then my pussy.

He then rolled me on to my back, moved over between my legs and said, “Aim it”.

I pulled my legs up to give him plenty of room, took his cock in my hand and pointed the head at my hole. I was a little dry, but with him pushing in a little and pulling back, then going in a little deeper each time, he was soon fully in me. We shared some more kisses as he kept moving in and out. I was beginning to feel like I could have an orgasm since he wasn’t going to cum very fast.

I was beginning to gasp for air as my orgasm was coming on strong. This seemed to put him over the edge causing him to start shooting cum in me.

We soon were sitting up in bed. He said he had something to discuss with me.

“Remember the Mr. Walker I sent up to you yesterday. Evidently, you had him well satisfied. Later last night he agreed to give my company a multi-million dollar contract that he was about to give to another company. You deserve a good bonus. I’m giving you for a fifty thousand dollar bonus for helping my company get the contract.”

“Fifty thousand? Wow! Oh, thank you Mr. Weller. That’s really good news.”

“I have another proposition for you. I would like to hire you for my company and offer you a one-hundred thousand dollar yearly salary plus expenses. Expenses will include clothing for all occasions and other necessities. I would like for you to move into my large home which has a three room apartment near the back. There is a side entrance for your easy access. My family uses it now and then, but they can stay in another room. Some of your duties will be to learn more about my company’s business so you can talk business as you entertain a client. You may qualify for more bonuses.”

He continued, “I never did think to ask if you were married or had a special boyfriend.”

That surprised me and I didn’t know if I should tell him about Greg.

“No, I am a widow, but I do have a special boyfriend.”

He queried, “Does he know what you are doing?”

“Yes, and he doesn’t mind.”

He continued, “Well, that is alright. He can come to see you and take you out on a date when it doesn’t interfere with my plans. However, I don’t want him staying all night in your room.”

I smiled and said, “That sounds very good to me and I’ll be very, very, very nice to you, too.”

He remarked, “That’s what I wanted to hear. As you know, I like sex too. Now that we are talking about sex, before I leave let’s have some fun.”

I looked at his shrunken cock, then said, “Let me help you with it.”

I took it in my mouth and did the best I could to make it hard. All the time I was thinking how much money I was going to make over the year. I especially wanted to make him happy.

As much as I tried, his cock would not get stiff, although it did get a little larger.

Finally he said, “I don’t think I can cum again this soon anyway, but I’ve enjoyed watching you take it in your lovely mouth. There will be another time for us. I need to dress and leave. Remember, you are now on my company’s payroll”.

TO BE CONTINUED

Vic5
Vic5
1,250 Followers
12