Wife Becomes A Prostitute, Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,242 Followers

“Oh yes, my wife never did anything like this with me. I think I’ve been missing a lot.”

“When you get tired of this position, let me know what you want to do.”

I continued to suck his cock and play with his balls while he fingered me for quite a while. Then he said, “Would you suck me off? My wife would never do that.”

“Of course I will.”

I started vigorously working up and down on his cock. He soon exploded in my mouth.

When he simmered down, I asked, “Did you like that?”

“Oh yes.”

I knew I had a satisfied customer. Maybe he will come back.

He asked, “Now that I’ve cum, am I supposed to leave. I’ll give you the $200.”

“If you want to leave, that’s alright, but if you want to get hard again, we’ll go one more time for your $200."

“I would love to stay.”

We sat up in bed and talked. He explained he had wanted to visit a prostitute, but was always afraid of diseases and was reluctant to cheat on his wife. Greg guaranteed him that I was clean and very sexy.

I started playing with his cock to get it hard. As yet, we our lips had never met.

I asked, “Would you like to kiss my lips?”

“Yes, I didn’t know I could kiss a prostitute or if I wanted to, but you are so nice. Oh, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said the word, prostitute.”

I thought it wasn’t very nice of him, but that’s what I am, so live with the word.

“That’s alright, I accept your apology. Now would you like a sexy kiss?”

“Yes, please.”

Our lips met and our tongues searched for erotic feelings. No doubt he was a good kisser. I noticed our kisses were making his cock get harder.

“Now what position do you want to fuck me.”

“Let me try it doggie style.”

“OK, I’ll get up on my knees. Move up close and aim your cock.”

I could feel his body pressing into my butt as his cock was search for my hole. He was about to get it in my ass when I said, “Aim it a little lower.”

He then shoved it in a little with each push. He started back and forth movements.

He said, “This feels so good, but I know it will take awhile before I cum.”

“Go ahead, take your time and have fun. I’m comfortable.”

He kept slowly bang away while my head and shoulders were resting on the bed. While he was fucking me, I kept thinking about the $200 I was making tonight. George was a nice guy and I hoped he would come back again sometime. That $200 will pay some of my bills. While my mind was wandering around about where I would spend the money, he was beginning to speed up his thrusts. Was he getting ready to cum? Yes, he started exploding his cum in me as he groaned. When he had finished, he fell off to one side which allowed his cum to run out of me on the bed.

I was trying to clean up as he laid still. His cock was small, but his cum juices were glistening in the light. I decided to take his cock in my mouth to give him one more thrill. I wanted to make him happy so that he could come back for a repeat visit.

He said, “Oh thank you, that was so good. I want to come back to see you, if I may.”

“Of course you can, just make an appointment with me.”

I knew I had a very satisfied customer and hoped he had the money to visit me often..

Early the next evening, Greg called to see how I liked my date with George. I told him it went very good and I liked him. He was very nice and treated me like a lady. Greg then wanted to warn me about Jim, my date tonight. He said he was very brash and often called girls a bitch. But don’t get upset because that’s just the way he talks. I thanked Greg for the information. He wished me luck in dealing with him.

I received another call from my landlord. He wanted to know if he could come over tonight to collect the rest of the rent. I asked him if he could come over Saturday morning about eight AM. I would be getting out of bed about that time but not dressed as yet. He agreed and said he could hardly wait until Saturday morning.

Right at eight PM I heard a car in the drive way. When the door bell rang, I invited Jim to come on in.

He said, “Wow, I was told you were a beauty, but now I see it is really true.”

“Come on in and I’ll mix a drink for us.”

I sat on the couch while he sat in a chair facing me. I let my dress ride up high on my legs. I noticed he looked at them.

As he started sipping his drink, he said, “You are a pretty bitch. That’s what I like is a hot looking bitch. By the way, do I have a time limit and am I supposed to leave when I fuck you once?”

I thought he was rather rude, but since he was paying, guess he had the right to ask what he was getting for the money.

“There is no time limit, but I would expect you to take only an hour or two with me. And you can fuck me all you want during that time. I usually like to get in bed to sleep well before midnight.”

He quickly responded, “Well, bitch, let’s get started. Get up and strip in front of me while I finish my drink. I want to see some skin.”

I put my drink down, got up and took off my blouse, then my bra.

He gleefully said, “Bitch, you’ve got some very nice boobs. Do you shave your cunt?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see”, as I unzipped my skirt.

I let my skirt slowly drift to the floor leaving me only in my panties.

He quickly responded, “You have a nice bush, and I like that. Now, down with the panties and bend over to let me see your pussy.”

I slowly lowered my panties and stepped out of them. Then I turned my back to him and bent over for him to get a good look at my pussy and ass.

He practically shouted, “That is really good. I like you. I’m going to pound your pussy until you beg for mercy. Come over here bitch and sit on my lap.”

I turned around to face him and noticed he had slipped his pants down and his cock was sticking up through the front of his shorts.

He said, “Back up to me and sit on this”, as he pointed to his hard cock.

I backed up and sat down on his lap. His hands clasped each side of my butt.

In a demanding voice, “Bitch, raise up a little and let me guide it in.”

Without any foreplay for me to start getting my pussy juices flowing, I knew I would be very dry for him to enter me. Evidently, his precum was gradually lubricating me because I could feel the head starting to spread my pussy. With his hands helping me to move my butt up and down, I was gradually taking more of his cock until I was sitting fully down on him. Then I could feel his hands moving to clasp my breasts.

“This is so good, you are a very hot bitch”, he said.

I slowly bounced up and down on him for a short time until he said, “Bitch, get up and suck my cock.”

I got up, then went down on my knees to take his cock in my mouth. I could taste the mixture of our juices as my mouth went down on his cock. He clasped my head between his hands and assisted me in getting in a rhythm with his butt movements. His thrusts were becoming more violent.

His groans were more pronounced as he said, “Bitch, suck it. This is so good. Do it faster. I’m going to explode. Suck it all.”

As he started shooting in my mouth, he practically screamed, “Bitch, suck it, swallow it all.”

His body was jerking and jumping so much I had a difficult time holding his cock with both hands and keeping it in my mouth without choking. I was gulping his cum the best I could as he was simmering down. His body finally became limp and his eyes were still closed.

When he opened his eyes, he sheepishly looked at me and softly said, “That’s the best blow job I ever had. You are really a sexy bitch.”

He then pulled my face up to his for a very sexy kiss. I had swallowed all his cum, but I’m sure he could taste it.

I got up off the floor and sat down in the chair opposite him. His pants were still on his legs and his soft cock had shrunk down in his shorts. I thought he look rather funny in his exhausted condition. We both picked our drinks and continued sipping them.

He looked at his watch, “I’ve only been here a half hour. I’ve a lot of time to recover and fuck you again and again.”

I was beginning to wonder how many time he could go at it.

When our drinks were finished, he said, “I haven’t seen your bedroom as yet. I assume you have one.”

“Of course, I have more than one. Which one do you want to see?”

“Bitch, I haven’t seen them, but I expect the master bedroom is the best. Do you have a mirror on the ceiling?”

“No, but maybe I’ll get one installed some day.”

He was hanging onto his pants to keep them up so he could walk to the bedroom with me.

Once in the bedroom, “Bitch, so this is where you fuck all your men friends. Very nice. Do you have any one particular lover that you do this for free?”

I didn’t answer and let the question go by.

“By the way, bitch, here is the two hundred dollars and if you keep giving me more sex like you just did, there will be a big tip for you. Now come over here on the bed and suck this thing to it’s full size again. Leave the light on, I like to see what I’m getting.”

I moved into a position for me to lean on one elbow and used one hand to assist me taking his cock in my mouth. It had already started getting hard. I played with his balls, took one of them in my mouth while slowing jacking his cock. I moved to take the head in my mouth and twirl my tongue around it and up and down the back side of his shaft. It was quickly getting hard.

“Bitch, turn around so I can get my head at your crotch. You need your pussy eaten.”

I moved around to give him access while I continued to go up and down on him. I could feel him licking up and down my slit. When he started sucking on my clit, I began to feel rather erotic myself.

We were in this position for quite a while as he seemed fascinated with my pussy. He told me several times that he thought my pussy was very sexy and cute.

“Bitch, I want to fuck you now. Get up on top and ride my cock. Make me cum in your sexy pussy. I want to fill it to overflowing.”

“Alright, I’m on the pill, so you can flood it as much as you want. After I just gave you a blow job, do you think you’ll have enough to overflow it?”, I giggled.

“I can fuck you several more times and I’ll fill it up every time”, he bragged.

I got up on top and settled all the way down on him. I started making small movements

Soon, we were in a slow rhythm and I was beginning to feel very aroused. If he didn’t cum too soon, I would have an orgasm too. We fucked like this for a long time until I started moaning and grinding on his cock a little faster. I believe my moaning was causing him to get ready to cum. It wasn’t long before I muffled a cry as my orgasm came on strong and he yelled, “I’m cum..m.....ing.” My body relaxed and I fell forward with my breasts pressing into his chest. We laid prostate like this for awhile until I took some tissues to catch his cum as I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

I could see Jim watch me as I sat on the commode letting his cum drain.

He raised up on an elbow to look at me, “Bitch, you are really a wild fuck. I like you.”

He looked at his watch to say, “It’s not ten o’clock as yet. I think I can make it one more time, maybe.”

I mixed another drink for us and sipped it as we sat up naked in bed. He occasionally reached over to feel my breasts. He seemed rather subdued now, much different than when he first came in my house. Guess I was wearing him down.

I played with his cock and noticed it was beginning to get a little hard.

He said, “Keep that up, I’ll get hard pretty soon. Have you ever been fucked in the ass?”

“Yes, but I don’t really care much for that. If a guy had a large dick, I can’t take it.”

“What about mine?”

“Yours is about average size if there is an average size. I know it would stretch me and hurt some, but wouldn’t you like to fuck me some other way?”

“I would really like to fuck your ass. I’ll give you an extra hundred dollars and a good tip too.”

“You make it very enticing. I could lubricate myself and you would have to take it slow and easy.”

“Fine, that’s settled.”

I was still stroking his cock and I noticed it was getting hard. Evidently the thought of fucking my ass was turning him on.

I got the lubricant from the night stand and gave it to him to spread on and in my ass. I got up on my knees to allow him to apply the lubricant. I could feel him shoving some in my ass with his finger, then two fingers. He applied some to the head of his cock.

He moved into position. He said he had plenty of light to see my ass hole to properly aim. He pushed and I could feel my ass being spread. He pushed some more then pulled back. It was a little painful, but he soon had it all the way in. Since he had already cum twice, I don’t think his cock grew as big this time as it was earlier.

I said, “I’m comfortable now. Go ahead and fuck me.”

He started fucking me faster and cum much soon than I expected. His hot sperm was flowing into my bowels. He was panting and yelling as he enjoyed it. When he quieted down, he pulled out and fell over on his side.

When recovered, he said, “Bitch, that was really a treat. You deserve the extra money.”

We both cleaned up in the bathroom and he dressed. I put on my robe. He took out his wallet and put the additional hundred dollar bill on the night stand, then added another one for a tip.

After he left my home, I looked at the $400. A nice sum for a couple hours with a man. I felt it was an enjoyable and easy way to make a lot of money. What I needed was a few more clients with sufficient money who would come back for repeat visits.

Maybe I’ll make enough money to pay the rent next time and I won’t have to service that big fat slob, my landlord. When he comes on Saturday morning, I hope he has had a bath this time.

The phone rang.

“Hello.”

“This is Greg. I saw Jim’s car back out of the drive way. How did it go?”

“It was fine. He language was a little rough and rude. Just like you told me.”

“Now, it’s my turn. You got paid twice. Remember?”

“Yes, I know you want some time with me.”

“When can I come over?”

“I’m going to take a shower and get in bed soon. If you want a quickie, you can come over now, or wait until some evening when I have time.”

“I’m very anxious to see you. My cock is hard right now thinking about you. I’d rather not wait. Can I come over and get in the shower with you now?”

I responded, “Are you sure you want to come over for sloppy seconds? You know I just got through sucking Jim off and swallowing great gobs of cum.”

“That doesn’t bother me. I want to see you tonight.”

I hadn’t really thought about continuing tonight, but I said, “Come on over, I’ll unlock the back door”

When Greg came into my bedroom, he stripped off rather fast and I let my robe fall to the floor. He held me in his arms for a kiss. I hadn’t brushed my teeth since I gave Jim a blow job early in the evening and I was wondering if he could taste cum in my mouth. He gave no indication of a problem as our lips and tongues meshed. I like Greg a lot and I like sex with him more than the other men.

He enjoyed washing my body when we got in the shower together. His cock was very hard and ready for action. We dried off and got on the bed. I didn’t asked what position he wanted, but let him take the lead. He laid on his back and helped me move up on top of him. My pussy was juicy with Jim’s cum and I easily slid down on Greg’s cock. It went though my mind that I had fucked Jim in this same position just a short time ago.

I said, “Hold off as along as you can. I want to have an orgasm.”

I was enjoying moving around on his cock. I looked Greg in the face, then bent forward for several sexy kissed. I really liked the guy.

He said, “I’m having a problem holding back, please cum with me if you can.”

His cock felt good in me. I touched my clit with a finger to help. His body was beginning to stiffen and jerk as he started shooting spurt after spurt in my pussy. My finger was massaging my clit allowing my orgasm to begin. I leaned forward to cover his mouth with mine.

When we sat up, I said, “Greg I like sex with you very much. Much more than anyone else. If I wasn’t in need of money, I could be true to you and not see anyone else.”

“Julie, you’re a sweet girl and I like you too, but there are problems. I have to pay alimony and child support and am broke too. I can’t afford to help you with money. For the time being, we’re going to be just good friends and I’ll try to find some more clients for you. That’s the way I can help you.”

I was disappointed, but that’s the way life treats us.

“You had better go home as I have to get up in the morning for my low paying job. You don’t have to wait until I service two clients. You can come over when I’m not with someone else.”

“Thank you, Julie, you are a sweet girl. I think you are wonderful”.

The next night was Friday night. I didn’t have a client, but I had to be ready at eight the next morning to service my landlord.

It was lonely in my house after dinner, so I called Greg if he would like to come over. We sat in the living room sipping our drinks when the phone rang. It was George, the shy man who was with me earlier in the week. He wanted to know when he could see me again. I told him I was available Saturday afternoon or evening. He would like to come over Saturday afternoon around two o’clock. He wanted to bring his son with him, too. His son was going through a nasty divorce and wanted some time with me. They would take turns with me instead of a threesome.

I agreed.

After I hung up, I told Greg, “I guess you heard the conversation. I’ll have both George and his son to take turns with me. That should be $400 plus tips.”

Greg looked a little jealous, but said, “Let’s finish our drinks and enjoy ourselves in the bedroom if you are willing.”

We walked in the bedroom, shed our clothes and spent at least an hour trying different positions before finishing. I had a wonderful orgasm with him.

Later, I kissed Greg goodnight at the back door and said we would see each other later.

I was up Saturday morning long enough to brush my teeth and straighten my hair before the landlord rang the door bell promptly at eight. I was wearing only my robe when I answered the door.

“Come on in, I’ve been expecting you. I’m going to be busy this morning, so let’s go in the bedroom and get started. We both know why you are here.”

As I dropped my robe off my shoulders and let it fall, I was completely naked in front of Mr. Grady. He kept looking me up and down as he slowly shed his clothes to expose his small hard cock.

“Mr. Grady, what position do you want?”

“Julie, I’ve been thinking about it and I want you to suck me off.”

“I can do that, but you have to be very clean. Why don’t you step in the shower?”

“Would you get in the shower with me.”

I really didn’t want to get in the shower with his big fat belly.

“That wasn’t part of the bargain. I agreed for sex, but that is all.”

He looked a little disappointed, but got in the shower.

When he stepped out, I started rubbing the towel on his back. He turned around for me to towel his front. I moved the towel over his big fat belly down to his cock and balls to dry them. He seemed pleased. When he was dried off, he followed me to bed.

He laid on his back while I raised up on one elbow to take his cock in my mouth. I positioned myself so that he could watch me suck him. He was giving me credit for half the months rent and I would give him a good show along with letting him cum in my mouth.

He was very clean so I didn’t mind playing with his balls and sucking on one of them. I took his small cock in my mouth. It was easy to deep throat his cock all the way. My face and nose would be in his pubic hair each time I went down. His big beer belly didn’t bother me much, but it may have been in his way to see everything. He was beginning to squirm as he approached a climax. Soon he was jerking and shooting in my mouth.

Vic5
Vic5
1,242 Followers