Wife Cheats in School Outfit

Story Info
A wife cheats at school reunion.
1.6k words
3.58
167k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flipper75
flipper75
61 Followers

My names Mike and I'm 30 years old. I've been married to my faithful wife for 3 years. Her name's Kate and she's 28. I'm ok looking but my wife is gorgeous. She's 5 foot 4, a brunette with a body to die for. She has perfect tits, a flat stomach, an amazing rear and legs. Whats more she's usually quite shy and never really shows off her body. Our sex life is ok and I've always thought she was happy.

One day Kate got invited to her high school reunion. She was really excited about going and catching up with old friends. She never really kept in contact with any of them and asked me if it was ok for her to go. It would be a costume party with a 'Back to School' theme at her old school in the school hall. I told her it was fine for her to go and was happy for her to meet her old school friends again.

The party was the following weekend and Kate started to stress over what costume to wear. I mentioned she could get one from the internet and suggested a school uniform. I told her that shopping sites usually deliver quite quickly and the outfit should arrive before next weekend. Kate started searching the web for outfits and finally chose one. I never saw what she ordered but she told me it was a skirt and a top.

The days passed but the outfit still hadn't been delivered. The day of the party finally arrived and I could tell Kate was upset because she wouldn't be able to go to the reunion without an outfit. About late afternoon the package finally arrived. Kate was excited and opened it in front of me. We both knew at once that something was wrong. The outfit delivered was a sexy club school girl outfit and not what Kate ordered. She immediately refused to try it on. The store must have made a mistake with the order. I told her I knew how much going to the reunion meant to her and told her to just try it on and it would be ok. She reluctantly agreed and went upstairs to change. After about an hour she came downstairs and I was shocked and lost for words with what I saw. The skirt was a red micro mini plaid skirt so short you could see her butt cheeks and the top was a white sleeveless scrunch crop top showing her flat stomach and plenty of cleavage with her breasts looking like they were trying to burst out of it. Her legs were bare and she was wearing black high heels. She had a her hair tied back in a pony tail and it looked like she went to work with her make up. She wore bright red lipstick. In short she looked like a slut whore but I didn't say this to her.

She told me that she felt uncomfortable and that she couldn't go dressed like that. I tried to be supportive and said that it would be ok. I told her that I would drive her there and pick her up at 1 am.

I dropped her off outside the school hall and watched as she climbed the steps. Her ass was showing in the short skirt (if you could call it that). She looked incredibly hot.

When I got home I put the TV on and began to relax with a beer. After a couple of hours I began to feel really uncomfortable about Kate walking around in that outfit with a bunch of people I didn't know or trust. I think I trusted her but the more I thought about it the more uneasy I felt. Then I decided to drive to the party too, and just tell her that I missed her and wanted to be with her. She would understand.

I arrived about midnight and the party was in full swing. There were a lot of people about but I didn't know any of them. I started to look for Kate and spotted her at the other end of the hall talking to a guy I didn't know. They were laughing and she looked like she was having fun so I decided to head to the bar and get a drink before going over to her. There was a long wait at the bar and I turned around while waiting to see Kate and spotted her on the dance floor with the guy she was talking to. They were dancing really close to each other and I could see his hands on her waist. He then moved one hand down to her ass and slid it under her skirt and started stroking it. I could see a bulge in his pants and he was thrusting forwards into Kate. I now expected Kate to either push him away or slap him but instead she gave him a lustful look in the eyes. He opened his mouth and let his tongue out and she slowly gave it a lick with hers. At this point rage went through me and I started to head towards them but a large group of people got in my way and I lost them. I frantically scanned the whole area looking for them and after a few minutes found them again. They were some distance away at the far end of the hall. Kate was rubbing his cock inside his pants while he had his hand up her front. He must have been fingering her and I could tell that she must have been wet. Their mouths were slightly apart with their tongues out licking and stroking each others. By now I felt sick. This was my wife and I was yelling at her in my head to stop but she wouldn't. Their tongues were dancing and she didn't seem to care who was watching her.

I made my way to them not knowing what I would do when they suddenly stopped kissing. He took her by the hand and led her down a corridor and into an empty class room. I followed them and opened the door slightly just enough so I could see inside. They were standing in the middle of the room. He had his huge hard cock out which looked like it was 8 inches and Kate was stroking it. She then knelt down in front of it and continued to stroke it. It was now throbbing and pre cum began to seep out. Kate then stuck her tongue out licked the pre cum. The guy let out a moan.

She then looked up at him and said, "Do you want me to suck it?"

He replied "Yes please."

I still couldn't believe this was happening and was hoping it was all a bad dream. I should have intervened but I didn't. I was frozen as if I was paralysed. Thousands of questions were forming in my mind. Were my eyes playing tricks on me? Was this the first time Kate had cheated on me? The way she was behaving it looked like she had done this before. At home she acted like a prim and proper wife but while my back was turned she was a cheat and a slut. Was she having an affair with this man or was this a one off?

I then watched Kate go to work on his cock. She licked it from top to bottom and teased its head with her tongue. She then put the whole thing in her mouth and moved her head backwards and forwards sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. This went on for a few minutes. She was now fingering herself while sucking his cock. Her skirt was now up her waist and her thong was pulled to the side. I could see her vagina was soaking wet.

She then took her mouth off his wet dripping cock, looked up at him said, "Fuck me...fuck me."

She stood up and he helped her out of her clothes then raised one of her legs and stuck his cock inside her. She let out a moan that I've never heard before. At first he slid it in and out slowly but she then said, "Fuck me hard...fuck me harder."

He responded by pounding her. She let out a moan and I knew that she had orgasmed. He took his cock out of her and moved her against the wall so that she was facing it. She placed both hands on the wall and said, "Fucking put it back in."

He started pumping her from behind until she then let out another moan. She orgasmed again. He took his cock out and I could tell it was ready to erupt. Kate then got on her knees raised her head and opened her mouth with her tongue out like she was begging for his cum. He squirted his load in her mouth and then I saw Kate do something she had never done before. She swallowed it. She then proceeded to lick his cock clean from the remaining juices. She worked her tongue round it until it was clean then stood up gave him a lingering kiss on the lips and said, "I better get dressed. My husband is picking me up now."

My stomach was turning around like a washing machine. I felt like I wanted to cry. I looked at my watch and it was a few minutes to one. I quickly walked out and back to the car and sat waiting for her. Sure enough she came out and got in. She said, "Hi honey, I had such a good time."

I didn't say anything. I felt like my life was over and all I could think of while driving home was finding a lawyer in the morning.

flipper75
flipper75
61 Followers