Wife Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
A husband learns what he is good at.
1.4k words
3.75
54.7k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHERE WE LEFT OFF:

She released Blaine's hands and continued to fuck his face, riding back and forth with her sweet pussy lips rubbing on his wet lips, which swallowed over and over while licking and moaning. Blaine started to jerk himself off as he licked and Lori talked.

"Oh, your tiny weenie wants to squirt while sucking all the cum from me... doesn't it?' Blaine groaned and Lori moaned as they both simultaneously, for the first time in their married lives, erupted in orgasm. Somehow, even though it was his second load, Blaine shot more than he did the first time. Lori rolled off Blaine, looked at his cum covered face, and smiled to herself. 'Yeah', she thought, 'this is going to be easy... and fun.'

CONTINUATION:

Blaine blinked his eyes several times, partly from the flood of the bedroom light but mostly in disbelief at what had just happened. Lori seemed so in control and sure of herself... like she knew what she wanted... and like she knew what HE wanted. Blaine did not know why but somehow the whole 'weenie' sex talk had made him so horny and cum so hard.

Blaine had always known that his dick was smaller than average. His high school and college friends had always been more than ready to point out his lack of size. One of his 'big dick' friends, who knew Blaine was insecure about his size, had even hooked him up with a girl who, he said, "came on anything." The girl, who ended up being one of Lori's friends, had indeed CUM on him. Or, at least Blaine thought had cum on him... it was only after he got married that he learned his friends had told her to 'fake it' to make him feel better.

Now as he lay there on his back with Lori's cum all over his face Blaine was thinking, "Lori thinks I have a small dick. She KNOWS I have a small dick... so what? She seemed to get off on it... right?" Blaine felt his face grow red with the thought.

Lori kneeled next to Blaine, put her fingers on his chin, and pulled his face toward hers. Blaine looked up at Lori's face, her eyes twinkling, the way she did when she was really happy... the way he always liked her to look. "You have some cum on your face baby" she said. Blaine grunted "yeah, your cum... in my mouth too".

"Not just my cum Blaine... your cum too... I like that both our cum is inside you" she said as she patted his belly. "But, oh look there is more cum here on your belly and your chest." She smiled mischievously.

She scooped up some of it with her fingers and brought her jizz covered fingers to his lips. Blaine raised his eyebrows in a look of questioning and looked at Lori. She coaxed, "go on... eat it... just a little more cum to add to what you've already swallowed... right?". Blaine thought a second and then took a tentative lick... if felt different to lick the cum up now that he had already cum.

Lori praised him, "Good little sausage boy" and then scooped up another bit of cum. She held it up to his lips again and Blaine licked her fingers clean. "See weenie boy... doesn't that seem right? You cleaning up the mess?" She scooped up another load of sperm and as Blaine licked the cum off she said, "if your penis was bigger both our cum would have been inside ME. But it's okay... you may not be able to fuck well with your peewee size but it seems you are good at cleaning it all up and having it in your belly... right?"

Blaine looked up at his beautiful wife and her sparkling eyes and said, "yeah... I guess so."

She kissed him on the forehead and said, "tell me you are my good LITTLE cumeater."

Blaine laughed nervously and said, "I'm your good.... little... cumeater."

"Your little dick is so sexy to watch as it gets hard when you lick all the cum up." Lori purred. "So fun to feel the man I love lick me clean as I watch him play with his little dicklet."

Lori took his hand and led him to the shower. There she tenderly washed Blaine clean. She started at his chest and soaped him up. Then she pressed her breasts against him and they kissed. Blaine moaned as he felt her hard nipples pressing into him and as she caressed his back and the smooth skin of his ass. "Oh Lori I love you so much," Blaine professed.

"And, I love you too Blaine," Lori promised her fingers gently rubbing the rosebud of his ass, "we just need to figure out how to show that love... physically in a way that satisfies us both... fully. Okay?"

"Uh huh... okay," Blaine said in a bit of a squeal as one of Lori's fingers penetrated him. "Oh fuck... oh fuck," Blaine said again and again as Lori's finger gently slid in and out of his ass.

In their tight embrace, they both noticed at the same time the fact that Blaine was starting to get hard. Together they looked down at shriveled little dick starting to stir to life again and then they looked at each other and started to laugh.

"Looks like little Willy wants to play some more," Lori teased. "You think this game will be one he is good at too," she asked as she slid down to her knees.

Gently Lori started to suck Blaine's dick in rhythm to her sliding her finger in and out of his ass. Blaine moaned every time her finger fully penetrated him, with his dick all the way in her mouth.

Soon the rhythm of the sucking and finger-fucking picked up pace. Blaine was gasping for air as Lori easily sucked him in and out of her mouth. Occasionally Lori would slide her finger all the way in Blaine's tight ass, taking his little dick all the way to the back of her throat and hold him there while she then licked his balls.

It was an incredible feeling. Blaine whimpered from the sexual intensity of her finger in his ass, his dick all the way in her mouth, and her tongue licking his tight balls.

In and out his dick went at the same speed her finger fucked his ass until finally he was ready to cum for the third time. At that moment Lori shoved her finger deep into his cherry ass, slide his dick to the back of her mouth, and her tongue flicked furiously his tight little nut sac (his nuts had retreated all the way inside). He came in her mouth with a deep heavy sigh. Then, he started to laugh the laughter of the sexually satisfied.

While he was still laughing Lori stood up and kissed him. As soon as their lips were tightly pressed together Lori parted her lips and let the cum she was holding in her mouth seep into Blaine's. He swallowed it eagerly... all of it. As he swallowed, he laughed even more... as if his satisfaction was increased as he swallowed yet more cum.

The water jet of the shower sprayed both of them as they continued to kiss and pass cum from mouth to mouth. As they broke their embrace, Lori and Blaine gazed deep into each other's eyes with a smile on both their faces.

"You are such a cumeater huh," Lori laughed, to which Blaine shrugged his shoulders and sheepishly nodded his head.

After they had finished their shower together in the oversized shower, Lori told Blaine that she had some errands and that she would be back later that afternoon for a repeat performance. "Is your little guy up for it?" she teased.

Blaine said, "HELL yeah... whatever you want baby." Lori reached over and cupped the tiny mini bulge in Blaine's jeans and said, "I think you are the one who should be called 'baby'.... baby-sized that is," she laughed as she felt his prick start to harden in her hand.

"Okay, okay... it's.... small... I guess," Blaine's face turned red as he said it.

"It's okay... baby, I'm okay with it," Lori smiled, "we just need keep finding out what that means and what you are good at... and go with it. What ever I want you said... right?" Blaine nodded his head in silent agreement.

She opened the door to leave and as she exited she whispered "Wasn't it fun finding out how good a cumeater you are?"

The door shut and Blaine felt the heat as his little erection throbbed. "What the fuck!" he thought as he sat down on the bed amazed at what had just happened.