Wife Conceives Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's plan for a baby takes a turn.
2.5k words
3.6
112.8k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loboss2
loboss2
63 Followers

From an idea started by Bhuralund. I decided to flesh the story out and try to expand it. Thanks for all the comments!

*

In the first part I related how my thirty-something wife Toni and I were trying to have a baby. With no success, we used a fertility drug that made my lovely bride almost sex crazy. When I couldn't fulfill her desires, she turned to a couple of black guys I knew. The last time I saw her after she got screwed by the two brothers, was when they all took off in a car together.

Two days past and I hadn't heard from Toni. I imagined she was still at Blake's place with his older brother Xavier, I also knew Blake had taken some "emergency" vacation from our employer. Just when I was about to drive over to his house I received a small package in the mail. It was from my wife, who had sent her wedding rings to me with a note:

"Honey," it read, "I'm sending you my rings for safe keeping and because Xavier wanted to give me a ring of his own. Now don't worry dear, Xavier just wants to play as if he is marring me, since he never actually got to tie the knot with a woman. I'll probably stay over here till the end of next week, but it may be longer. Both of these poor men are so lonely and I really enjoy cheering them up! To be honest, because you clearly really didn't want to have a baby with me, Xavier and Blake are eager to fill in for you, and I think they're wonderful. I have a great time with both guys and Xavier has become quite enamored of me. Now of course he and I can't really get married silly, but if he can give me the baby I so desperately want, then he needs to at least feel that we are husband and wife. Don't worry about me babe, I'll be back home in no time and I'll have lots to tell you. Love, Toni"

I had conflicted feelings as I looked at the note and the box holding Toni's rings. One side wanted to rush over to Blake's house, grab my pretty wife and never let her out of my sight. Unfortunately, the other part of me was incredibly excited, desiring only to see Toni impregnated by these older black men. I gave into that second nature and when the evening came decided to drive over to see my wife. Certain that I could still have my bride and share her at the same time I arrived at the run down neighborhood with thoughts of being an active participant in Toni's new lifestyle.

My co-worker's house sat by itself near some railroad tracks amid several vacant lots. Even the growing darkness couldn't hide the fact that Blake's place was a dirty pile of shit. There was a light on in the front room but, with no car in the driveway, it appeared that everyone was out for the evening. I parked down by the tracks and walked to the side of the building where I saw an open window. Even before I got close, I could hear my wife's moans, accompanied by a man's grunting. Cautiously, I peered into the room and saw Toni with Xavier pumping furiously between her open legs. Flat on her back there on the dirty carpet, my lovely wife matched the older black's thrusts rhythmically. Xavier, despite his age, really worked Toni's pussy hard with his big cock, slamming it all the way in until it bottomed out against her cervix. My wife raised her long legs up and over his strong back and hooked them together. While his big dick stretched her pussy wide, my bride begged her black lover to fuck her even harder! That made him double his attack. He pushed up on his toes and began to furiously fuck down into Toni's pussy. Within moments, Xavier shouted that he was coming and then held his big black tool deep inside my wife, who clearly was in the midst of her own shattering orgasm.

Xavier stayed on top of my wife for a couple of minutes then rolled off onto the filthy carpet next to her. I was shocked to see the condition of Toni's previously faithful cunt, which now was an angry reddish color, still wide open and dripping copious amounts of the older man's sperm. She sat up, then bent forward over to take his flaccid cock in her mouth. My wife expertly licked his entire pubic region and penis until they were clean. He smiled and told her just what a great fuck she was, and that they were sure to make a great couple. Toni, looking up at him after washing his pubes with her mouth, agreed and said she couldn't wait for the marriage ceremony. He slowly rose and walked over to a nearby desk. My wife, totally nude and still dripping Xavier's fertile goo from her pussy, also got up and sat on the couch. In a moment the older black sat next to Toni and held a small box in front of her.

Xavier spoke so quietly that I had trouble hearing him, but judging by Toni's reaction, I'm pretty sure he had given her a ring. This is why she had sent her wedding rings back to me, Toni knew that this well-hung black man had proposed to her and was now sealing the deal with a diamond! I watched as he put the jewelry on her left ring finger then pulled her close to him in a tight embrace. As my wife's arms encircled Xavier's broad back, I could easily see the new ring gleeming in the poorly lit room, almost winking at me as a silent taunt. They kissed deeply then Xavier said he was going to get something for them to celebrate the official engagement. He left Toni sitting there as she held her hand up to examine the ring. I'm not certain what my wife was feeling, I guess, from the look on her face she was conflicted emotionally. Perhaps her wedding game with Xavier was going too far, especially considering what she might have to give up. To have an old black man impregnate her, leave her husband, and move out of a very nice home was an almost impossible choice.

Despite the growing night, it was still hot and because of this Toni made no move to cover herself. Inside, the house was even worse I suspected. My wife, still covered in sweat and bits of dirt from the carpet, swiped absentmindedly at the flies swarming around her as she continued to regard Xavier's ring. Her thoughts were interrupted by the older black who handed a can of beer to my wife. Sitting next to her he said something, causing Toni to nod, stand up, then head for what I assumed was the kitchen. As she was leaving, Xavier yelled that he wanted his steak well done. It sunk into me finally that Toni was beginning to act like his wife, a role they were both apparently getting comfortable with.

I was about to sneak to the back of the place so I could watch my naked wife cook, when I noticed Xavier picking up and dialing a phone next to the couch. In a few moments he was talking to someone about making sure that the church and reception hall were booked. From the conversation, I gathered that the "wedding" was far away. I was surprised when I also heard him say that he had already set up the marriage license in a neighboring state. Apparently, the brothers had family there, and the older black man wanted as much them as possible to attend the ceremony. Xavier even mentioned something about a honeymoon down in New Orleans. This had gone too far! Toni never mentioned how elaborate this "pretend" wedding was going to be, nor had she said anything about a honeymoon.

I thought about this for awhile there outside the house, then, decided to knock on the front door and demand that Toni come home now. I started for the porch when a car pulled up. I could see Blake, Xavier's younger brother also my co-worker, get out along with two other people. The trio walked up to the front and I could tell that Blake's friends were in fact both young men, actually mere boys! In the darkness I couldn't tell their ages, but they were teenagers at best, and of course black as well. Blake unlocked the door and the trio disappeared inside.

Quickly, I returned to the side window and watched as Xavier, now clad in some gym shorts greeted his brother and the two young men. In the light, the kids look like they were barely 14 or 15! The brothers were conversing in low tones so it was hard to hear all the conversation, but Xavier seemed happy and agreed to something Blake asked him to do. At that the youngsters both fished around in their pockets and handed the old man some cash. He smiled and went in the kitchen were Toni was still cooking. Then Blake turned to the boys and told them that the white woman they were about to meet was Xavier's fiancé, admonishing the kids not to do any damage to her.

At the same time I could hear angry voices from the kitchen, where my wife and Xavier were engaged in a heated argument. There was a sudden slap sound ending my wife's protest. The old man yelled for her to get onto the back porch and wait. Soon he reappeared and told the boys that everything was ready. When one of the youngsters sheepishly said that they had forgot to bring rubbers, Xavier chuckled and told them it was ok because he was certain his future wife was "clean", at least for now. He also explained that Toni wasn't too happy about this sort of thing, but they needed to be firm and convince her that young black cock was just as good as his old one. With that, he clapped the two young boys on the back and directed them to the rear of the house.

Slowly, I tried to creep along the side of the house to get near the back. A pile of stinking garbage and a broken fence hindered my path, but in a couple of minutes I stood next to the tumble-down porch that had some dilapidated screens around it. I found some cover from a couple of bushes and was able to see almost everything going on, though the lighting wasn't the best. Sure enough, Toni was on a thread-bare couch, still totally naked, with the two kids standing in front of her. My wife was already sucking off one of the youths while the other was dropping his pants. Both of them were calling her nasty names and commenting on how bad she smelled. I noticed that neither one of these black kids were terribly well-endowed so as my wife began blowing both of them, she was able to take their pricks all the way in her mouth.

In between having that young black meat between her lips, Toni tried to reason with them, telling them that she would give them their money back if they didn't have sex with her. When that request was met with silence, she asked the boys to at least use some condoms. Of course, the kids forget to bring any, so it looked like Toni was going have to take her initiation as Xavier and Blake's whore all the way. Just then, the shorter of the black boys pushed my wife on her back and, kicking her legs apart, mounted her. He had some trouble when he tried to penetrate her, but Toni actually reached down and helped guide his dick inside her pussy. Soon he was furiously pounding away, while calling her a nasty white whore. Toni's breathing became labored and, beginning to match each of the kid's thrusts, she brought her legs back to her chest so her young lover could push deeper. The boy started kissing my wife and she eagerly opened her mouth to receive his tongue. His lower torso sawed between her open thighs until she was moaning, begging the young black to cum inside her womb and knock her up! After she said that, the kid stiffened and groaned loudly, coating the inside of Toni's married cunt with his seed.

The black youngster laid on my wife for a few moments until the taller boy nudged him. He slowly got up from Toni's sweaty body while she just remained on the filthy couch with her legs and pussy wide open. The next kid, now totally naked and hard, quickly fell onto my wife. As he easily entered her cunt, Toni began moaning once more. Like the first youngster, she raised her legs back to allow the taller boy full access to her vagina. There must be something about a young man getting his first taste of a woman, because instead of savoring the moment they eagerly pound away, almost as if its an experience that may end at any time. So it was with this young dude, he just climbed into my pretty bride's "saddle" and fucked her like a machine. Toni was enjoying it but before she could say much, he held himself deep in her pussy and came.

My wife stayed on the couch as the two dressed, actually thanking them for the screwing! She also told them that they could come back anytime if Xavier agreed. The short kid just sneered at her and asked why would they spend anymore money on such a dirty old whore. When she tried to answer back, he reached down and slapped her face hard. Laughing, the boys left the porch only to be replaced by Xavier. By this time my wife was sobbing so the older black man sat down beside her and put his big arm around her shoulders. He explained that he loved her and that if they were going to be together as man and wife, she would have to help him earn a living. Toni looked at him and smiled weakly, nodding while asking him not to forget that she still wanted a baby. With that, they started kissing deeply and I noticed her dainty hand reached inside Xavier's shorts. Toni spread her legs so he could finger her cum drooling pussy, then softly said "I love you."

I'd already jacked off once watching my wife that evening, and suddenly felt a sense of shame and loss as I watched her and the older man. I knew I would have to talk to Toni soon about this, but I couldn't bring myself to barge into the house, especially since she was about to fuck the older black once again. I turned and left my bride there in the heat, filth, and flies, having no idea where our new road would take us.

To be concluded...

loboss2
loboss2
63 Followers