Wife Cynthia's Double Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Her boss's wife was a bad influence.
9.3k words
4.2
134.2k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say the truth is stranger than fiction. Well, what occurred to me was so unexpected and foreign to my world that I thought I must have been dreaming, but I wasn't.

Cynthia and I had been married for 22 years, we had two teenaged boys, and we both worked in the same large manufacturing company. She was 44 years old and was a supervisor in the Accounting office; I was a 43 year old Die Maker out on the shop floor.

I guess Cynthia would be considered attractive; tall, slim, somewhat large breasts. She had a boob job after having a small benign tumor removed several years ago. The doctor did a great job and they stuck right out there.

I think she's kind of pretty, although her nose was somewhat long and she wore those granny-type half reading glasses all the time, with a chain around her neck holding them.

Cynthia was considered very conservative by everyone who knew her, including me. Earlier in our marriage, I had gone through a period of being kind of a party animal and had been unfaithful to her, nearly causing divorce on a couple of occasions.

That was ancient history now though, the last ten or so years being uneventful. I gave up those bad habits for marital tranquility.

Like a lot of married couples, our sex life was pretty bland. I tried to spice things up once by renting a porn movie, but she became angry and forbid porn in the house. We never discussed anything sexual. I resorted to masturbation often.

I read articles on the internet about improving the quality of your sexual lives, sharing fantasies, role-playing, and those types of things.

I fantasized a lot, but when I tried to discuss it with her, she said "Please! Can we get our minds out of the gutter?"

My wife had to go away on a three day work related trip to Washington D.C. with her boss. Her boss was a younger guy, in his mid 30's. The idea of being jealous never crossed my mind. The trip wasn't unusual. Besides, we were casual friends with her boss and his wife, and his wife was a very attractive, younger blonde.

Early that first evening, my wife called me from the hotel. We discussed the day's events, and then I heard a female voice talking in the background. I asked her who else was there.

She told me that was Jill's voice, her boss's wife. She had accompanied him and they were staying in the adjoining room next door, sharing a bathroom in between.

She mentioned how she would have liked to have been able to bring me along as well, but, of course, I had to work and watch the kids.

Just before we hung up, we had the oddest exchange of words of our married life. I said, "Don't forget to lock the door', then added, "oh, and the bathroom door too."

To which she replied in the most uncharacteristic manner, "They better lock THEIR bathroom door; I just saw Jill get out of the shower, and her bod would be enough to make a straight woman go gay", and she laughed. I heard the other woman laugh in the background as well.

It struck me as pretty funny to. I asked her, "Have you been drinking?"

She giggled and said, "Yeah, I guess a little. There was a little happy hour thingy down in the bar after the last meeting. We're just changing to go back down for supper."

I hadn't known my wife to drink alcohol for at least 15 years. I told her, "Ok, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

She replied, "Oh I won't but that gives me quite a lot of leeway, doesn't it?" To which we both had a good laugh again.

Jill then took the phone, still laughing herself, she said, "Hi, this is Jill. Your wife is just a little tipsy, but don't worry, I've got her back."

She gave the phone back to Cynthia; we said our goodbyes and hung up.

Later that evening, still smiling about our phone conversation, I went into my wife's little upstairs office where she spent all hours of the night typing away on her computer.

We both had our own computers, hers upstairs, mine downstairs. I appreciated the distance apart, especially if I was surfing for porn. I was careful to delete the History and hide my tracks. If she walked in on me I would never hear the end of it.

Having just listened to a side of my wife I hadn't known existed, I had a voyeuristic urge to look into her computer files to see if I might find anything I didn't expect.

I started to get a hard-on imagining I would find all kinds of porn sites she visited regularly, although I knew it was just wishful thinking.

Sitting at her desk, I realized this was the first time I had ever been on her computer, at least without her standing beside me as I helped her with some computer problem.

I could see she covered her tracks as well; nothing in the internet History or Favorites. I dug deeper. Trying to log onto her email, I didn't know the Password. I clicked on "Forget Password?" Aha, the secret question: Your youngest child's middle name. Wow, that was easy. I was in.

Before my very eyes there was unveiled a secret world beyond any fantasy life I could have imagined. Emails from the Adult Swinger website she subscribed to, complete with her username (Beancounter69) and password.

Apparently she was subscribed as a "Couple Looking for another Couple". Indeed, I sure wish I could have been included in this. In her emails, she talked about me as if I were. How strange.

Then I hit the gold mine---the chat archive. Most of the chats were between her and her bosses wife Jill.

I read the entire file, from the early chats where they discussed being bi-curious all the way to Jill instructing her how to subscribe to the Adult Swinger site.

It seemed every step of the way, my wife was reluctant, but after reassurances from Jill, she forged ahead.

Then there was the discussion of the planned get together in Washington D.C. involving four couples, Jill and her husband and two others. We were to be the fourth.

To her credit, and with Jill's encouragement, my wife discussed nearly every day her trying to get the nerve to ask me to come along for this apparent swinger orgy.

In the end, she just couldn't, at least not yet. She wanted to try it herself first, before she involved me. Besides, she thought there was a risk I would forbid it, and she WANTED TO GO.

She had a justified concern. Her boss was involved; therefore their jobs could be at stake. I could get mad and blow the whistle. Secrecy was paramount to the venture. She would have to approach me cautiously.

Jill assured her, that as an additional single female, she would be in great demand. She asked if my wife would be interested in experiencing a Bukakke (pronounced boo-cocky).

She answered, "I don't know what that is, but if it involves a cock, probably. What is it?"

Jill replied, "All three of the men shoot their first load of cum into your mouth and you swallow it. That's a heap of protein."

Cynthia answered, "YES, YES, and GAWD YES! LOL

She continued, "But I have to be a little drunk first, but not too drunk. Besides, I want to be a little drunk to get fucked in the ass too" (Smiley Face)

Jill told my wife that she was going to personally undress her first, in front of the others, while everyone was still clothed. She would then take my nude wife around by the hand and introduce her. She was to drop to her knees, unzip each man's pants and give him a short, introductory blowjob.

My wife was just giddy about the idea and made Jill promise to do it. I figured out from previous conversions that my wife's favorite fantasy was exhibitionism. She wanted to be stripped naked, admired, observed, lusted after and then dominated.

As I sat there reading, my pants were open and I was stroking it. My old boring wife was gone. This new one was going to be a blast.

I wouldn't tell her I had read any of this. I wanted her to tell me about it all in her own good time. It would be fun knowing and her not knowing I know.

The couples had profiles and photos on the website, dressed, undressed and in the act of having sex. Most of the faces were obscured. One was an attractive African American couple, professional types.

One photo in particular was interesting; gorgeous Jill, wearing a huge black strap-on dildo. I think my wife was going to get fucked by more than just the 3 guys!

I was surprised to find some nude photos of myself. They had been taken discreetly while I was getting in and out of the shower. Good girl, I'm proud of you, you naughty devil!

There were four photos of my wife, undressing and nude, standing in various positions in our bathroom using the mirror. What a slut, I LOVED it.

At this point, I was envisioning a future sexual life where I was assured my wife's compliance while I fucked other men's gorgeous wives while watching her suck and fuck and lick other men and women. Isn't this any man's dream come true?

She had no idea that watching her do it with other men and women was my favorite sexual fantasy. I masturbated imagining my uptight wife getting fucked from behind while licking a women's pussy.

Our secret fantasies complimented each other well; she wanted to be watched, I wanted to watch. Before, I couldn't have imagined this happening in a million years.

Looking at the clock, I saw it was 11:00 PM. The kids went to bed an hour ago and the house was quiet. I heard a knock on the door downstairs.

Opening the door, I saw it was Jean, the housecleaning women who came by twice a week while we were at work. This was a strange hour to see her here.

She walked in and right past me, explaining that she knew my wife was out of town and she had promised her she'd come over and check on me and the kids.

Jean was an older woman, probably in her late fifties. She had salt and pepper hair, done up in a short, curly hairdo, like women her age get at the beauty parlor. She wore glasses thick as coke bottles, which gave the illusion her eyes were bigger than they were.

She always wore a print type dress or a long skirt and blouse. I think my wife said she went to a church where the women were not allowed to wear pants. She was medium height, solidly built, but not fat at all.

She acted peculiar as she walked aimlessly around the house, looking at things as though this was the act of checking up on us. She stopped and nervously said,

"I've got this problem I need to talk to you about. I talked to your wife about it and she told me I should talk to you---that you would know about these things and could possibly help me."

I said, "Sure, no problem. Everything's ok here. Would you like to talk now, or would tomorrow be better"?

"No, no, now would be better, I waited until this hour so my husband and your children would be to bed. It's kind of personal; can we sit in the living room"?

I said, "Of course, come on in and get comfortable".

She gave a nervous smile and went and sat on the couch, facing slightly to the side as though I should sit there too.

I sat down and she looked at me, smiled a little, looked away, then said, "I don't really know how to start, so I'll just start blabbing. I was telling your wife about Frank, my husband. You know, he's my second husband; the first, Al, died about ten years ago..."

"No, I didn't know that..."

She blurted on, "No, its ok---but Frank---well, he's a good hearted man, but he's not too bright. He's the janitor at the Christian Academy, you know."

She continued, "It's about sex---Frank just doesn't want to have sex anymore. I have tried to talk to him about it, but he just gets mad. You might think I'm an old woman, but I like sex---I've ALWAYS liked sex."

There was a silence as she looked at me, then back to her folded hands on her knees. I started to say, "Well, do you think..."

She blurted out, "And I like it French---I've always been very French. Frank will have none of that!"

I said, "French---as in..."

She wasn't done, she said, "Just let me finish, please. Like I was telling your wife, the problem, as I see it, is being around you. You are a young and vibrant man. I have---difficulty---being around you. I almost can't control myself, even when your wife is with you."

I said, "And my wife told you talk to me about it, that I could help you?"

"Yes", she said, a little tearfully, "It all began one morning when your wife caught me peeking at you while you were in the shower. I offered to quit, but she insisted I stay. We've talked several times about it. She told me yesterday; tonight would be a good opportunity for me to talk to you, while she was away."

She was flushed with embarrassment, looking up at me, then back down to the floor, a tear running down her cheek. One hand was nervously fingering the top button of her blouse, as though she would unbutton it at any moment.

It surprised her when I stood up and started to walk away. She stammered, "I'm sorry, maybe I should leave now?"

I said, "No, that's quite alright, come with me, I have to go upstairs."

I walked up the stairs with her hurrying along behind me. I stopped and looked in on the kids---sound asleep, and then softly shut their bedroom doors.

She followed me into my bedroom as I went over to the nightstand and clicked on the small lamp. I told her to shut the door and she complied. I stood looking out the window into the darkness. She came over and stood nervously next to me.

I said, "If you want me to help you, you have to do everything I say, understood?"

She stammered, "Yes, anything, whatever you say."

She shuttered involuntarily when I put my hand on her back, and then I said, "Whenever you are in this room, you have to do whatever you are told. This is my room and I'm in charge."

"Yes---yes sir, you are in charge." She answered.

I whispered, "You like to suck cock?

"Oh yes, I love that." She replied.

"Well, this is my wife's room too. If we let you come in here, you will have to lick her pussy too, would you like that."

She sobbed, "Oh yes, I WOULD like that."

Then I ordered, "Strip, kneel down and open that cocksucking mouth."

As quickly as she could she was undressed. Nice ass for an older lady, nice tits too, hell, everything looked well preserved, and white, like her skin had never seen sunlight.

She knelt down and extended her tongue, saying, "Gimme that cock! Fuck my mouth, please!"

My hard cock sprung out of pants, she gobbled it up greedily. While she sucked, I told her, "When my wife gets home, we might surprise her. She might catch you sucking my cock and she might want to spank you."

This just made her groan and suck harder. I continued, "...and anyone else we invite, you may have to fuck and suck them too---you might get more fucking than you've had in your lifetime. Would you like that?"

She couldn't talk with her mouth full, but she grunted in the affirmative.

I grabbed her hair and fucked her face furiously, the end of my cock deep in her throat, gagging her repeatedly. She made a gargling noise and a string of saliva hung from her chin.

Pulling out, I lifted her by the arms and instructed her to kneel on all fours on the bed. Fingering her mouth, I inserted three fingers, telling her, "Show me how you are going to suck another cock while I fuck you." She sucked and licked my fingers hungrily.

I stepped back to her big round ass and gave it two slaps, making her flinch each time. Bending down, I gave the outside of her pussy and her asshole an examination with my index finger.

I grabbed the baby oil from the dresser and poured a little down her butt crack. She was looking back, moaning and grunting. I ran a finger around her tight asshole rim, then inserted it, slowly pumping it in and out as she moaned "Oh, oh, oh my, oh my..."

I said, "You like ass fucking huh?"

She answered, "Yes, I've never done this, but your finger feels so good!"

I went to the dresser bottom drawer, under wifey's nighties, and took out her vibrator. My wife didn't know that I knew it was there or even that she had it for that matter. I rubbed it on her clit and she bucked with pleasure.

I put it in her hand and said, "Here, get yourself off while I fuck you in the ass. Rub it on your clit."

She took it from me as if it was something she wasn't familiar with. She was a quick study and was soon rubbing herself like an expert.

Jean was a crier. As she rubbed her clit, I slowly inserted my cock into and out of her tight anus. She sobbed, and then cried, telling me that she was cumming and that it felt too good to stop.

I pulled my dick out and moved to the other side of the bed, standing in front of her face. Stroking my cock, I said, "Open your mouth now, I've got a load of cum for you."

Her mouth opened wide and she extended her tongue. Grabbing the back of her head, my cock deep in her mouth, I bucked my hips and squirted once, twice, then a third time.

She tried to swallow, but she gagged and a long stream of cum dripped from her mouth to the bed. After squeezing out the last drop, I pulled back. She bent down and licked my cum off the bedspread.

"She said, "Yum that's good, that tastes so good."

I put on my pajama bottoms and robe. Jean sheepishly got up and put her clothes back on. There was no kissing or embracing. This was going to be sex, raw and kinky.

I asked her, "So---my wife told you to come over and talk to me about this. She told you to come over here late at night while she was gone away. Don't you find that odd? I mean, don't you think she suspected this might happen?"

Jean got wide eyed and she had an astonished expression on her face. I had hit on a subject she was anxious to talk about. She said, "Now that you mention it, YES, nobody could have been more surprised than me."

I said, "Tell me about it, and don't leave anything out."

She said, "I hate to talk about your wife behind her back, she is such a sweet woman and is so good to me. Please don't tell her anything I said."

I winked and said, "My lips are sealed, now go on."

She was bursting to tell me. "The other day I was just finishing up cleaning the bathroom over there that adjoins your bedroom. Cynthia arrived home from work and came upstairs. The kids were all off with their friends somewhere; you were still at work, or somewhere, I don't know."

She continued, "Well anyway, I had talked to your wife about my---you know---problem with Frank, on a couple of occasions before, and she was always a very understanding and good listener."

She seemed a little hesitant to continue. Then, "You know how modest your wife is---well, I shouldn't say that, but she seems like a very reserved and modest woman, a real lady."

I replied, "Yes, I agree, go on."

She said, "As we exchanged small talk in your bedroom, your wife began to undress. Nothing unusual about that I guess, I mean we are two women, and women undress together all the time, in locker rooms and what-not."

I said, "No---not unusual---go on."

She said, "Well after she was completely nude for her shower, she stood looking at herself in the full length mirror as we continued talking. I know it was just me, but it seemed kind of sexual. I was getting uncomfortable and I was having trouble concentrating on what we were talking about."

She continued, "I think your wife noticed me staring at her body and she seemed amused at how flustered I was getting. Then she asked me if I thought she had a nice body, for an old lady."

I asked, "Yeah? Did you think she had a nice body?"

She excitedly answered, "Yes! I told her she had a wonderful body! I think she was a little amused at my enthusiasm. Then she scared me a little bit."

I couldn't hold back a smile when I asked, "Now what did my wife do that scared you?"

She answered, "Well, maybe scared isn't the right word---but as I stood across the room from her, at the foot of your bed, she turned towards me, gave me a sexy little smile, put her hands on the top of her thighs, and walked across the room towards me, real sexy like, moving her shoulders to make her breasts sway back and forth."