Wife Discovers Erotic Photography

Story Info
Wife agrees to pose for boudoir photographs.
4.8k words
4.41
215.2k
233

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,437 Followers

This is one of my stories about a wife's evolution into infidelity with other men theme. It contains my usual themes of wife infidelity, cuckolding, and voyeurism. I appreciate the feedback I have received and some of the correspondence. I have taken some of your suggestions and interwoven them into my stories. I look forward to your continued comments.

Background: The story takes place before digital photography, the Internet, cell phones, etc.

************************

Chris was in his family room going through photographs of his twenty-six year old wife, Stephanie, taken before they were married. He took in his wife's sensual beauty. Stephanie was five-seven and kept herself in shape through exercising and yoga classes.

She had a sultry look and blonde wavy hair to her shoulders. Her head was leaning slightly down as she looked directly into the camera. The photographs highlighted her full sensuous lips.

Thinking of his wife's sensuality, he retrieved a couple of envelopes from his home office. The first contained a dozen lingerie shots taken when she was in college. There were a couple of her on a lounge with a silk robe. Each subsequent picture was more revealing, until the tops of her breasts and cleavage were on display. The rest of them showed her wearing a mid-thigh, see through negligee, and bikini panties. His favorite one was her posing sitting upright in a rattan chair. Her body was angled away from the camera, with her head turned looking at the lens. The fullness of her breasts and erect nipples were visible through the thin material of the negligee. She was looking at the camera with a sensual and confident expression.

The second envelope contained some explicit shots he took on their honeymoon. Those shots ranged from teasing in lingerie to full nude. She was totally uninhibited and would pose any way he requested. They both got carried away, as some of the shots showed her with her legs spread and pussy fully on display. A couple had her masturbating with a couple of her fingers in her slit.

Concentrating on the pictures, he was barely aware that his wife entered the room."What has your attention?"

"Oh, just some pictures."

She sat down beside him and picked up a couple of the explicit ones. "I can see that. I had forgotten how wild we were. I really got hot posing for you." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I seem to recall someone else getting pretty hot."

"We did have some pretty good sessions, didn't we?" Picking up some of the lingerie photos, he asks her, "I really liked these also. How did you feel posing in front of a photographer?"

"I really felt uninhibited. I had such a feeling of freedom. It was a turn on."

"Did you ever pose topless or nude?"

"The photographer who took those wanted me too. But I didn't. I was only nineteen, and in college at the time. I felt a little self conscious about posing nude. Besides, the lingerie didn't hide much. You are the only one who has made me uninhibited enough to pose nude.

"Well, maybe you should. These pictures make you look sexy and hot."

Looking at a couple of explicit ones she agreed, "You're right. I do look pretty sexy and hot in these. I can pose some more for you."

"I could take some more photographs like this, but it's a matter of quality. Look at the detail and lighting in the lingerie shots. The detail is sharper than the ones I took."

"You have a good camera and you like to take pictures."

"I know. But figure photography is different than the outdoor shots I take."

"Why don't you read some books on the subject or take some classes?"

"I could, but I still need the proper lighting and other necessary equipment."

"Does that mean you would like me to pose for a professional photographer?"

Her husband answered he would like that. She expressed some concern.

"I don't know. I'm assuming you would like me to pose topless or nude. Those were taken in a wild phase in college. We're married now."

"I think it would be hot if you posed nude. Besides, a lot of married women have erotic photographs taken for their husbands."

He related a story about a business associate who had a sexy picture of his wife in his office.

"You mean he had a revealing photo of his wife in the office?"

He laughed, "That would be something. Nothing like that . She was posing in a nightgown. It didn't show anything. He said he had some other ones that were more revealing. And they are both in their forties."

"Well I don't know."

"Come on Steph. I would love to see photographs of you posing nude."

Stephanie reluctantly agreed to pose. Holding up one of the masturbation shots, she laughingly told Chris, "But I'm not posing for any of these."

He just laughed and told her he would check around to find a studio.

A few days later, Stephanie asked if he had found anyone.

"I've been checking. The problem is the larger more established studios specializing in boudoir photography are pretty expensive and only provide a couple of photos." He paused a second. "Why don't you ask Robin?"

Robin was an former college roommate of Stephanie's who dabbled in photography as a hobby. Stephanie answered, "I don't know. I don't think I could pose nude for Robin."

He laughed, "Not her. Isn't she in a photography club? She probably knows someone who does figure work. And tell her to be discreet and not to let any of our friends know."

Stephanie said she would check with Robin. She took a couple of lingerie shots to show Robin what she had in mind. A few days later, Stephanie said Robin knew a photographer with his own studio. She gave her husband his card and suggested he meet with him first.

Chris contacted the photographer and they set up a meeting after work. He took the lingerie shots that showed Stephanie's breasts and a couple of the more explicit nudes.

The studio was in one of those ubiquitous office parks that dot American suburbia. He found the studio at the end of a corridor in a one story building.

The photographer introduced himself as Jeff. Chris was relieved, as the photographer was just an average looking guy. He had pictured a hunky guy in tight jeans who would try to ravage his wife as soon as she undressed. He appeared to be a little older than Chris.

Jeff gave him a tour. There was a small office at the entrance. Most of the space was taken up by the studio. There was a small dressing area with a table for applying make-up. At the back of the studio was a dark room. The studio was large enough be petitioned for different sets and furniture. At that time, it was set up with a bed and accompanying accessories. Along one wall he noticed a lounge and a chair. He found it exciting that Stephanie would be stretched out on the bed nude while Jeff photographed her.

Jeff suggested they go in the office and discuss what Chris and Stephanie had in mind. Chris handed him both sets of shots. He had never shown the photos of Stephanie to anyone else.

Jeff studied the pictures for a while. He complimented Chris, "Your wife is really sexy. I like her expressions of confidence. She knows how to look at the camera. Your shots capture her body pretty well."

"Thanks. I appreciate the compliment. Stephanie is sexy. She really liked posing. She hasn't posed since I took the nudes of her. My shots just don't have the quality, since I'm not a figure photographer. Even if I were, I don't have the proper equipment like you have in your studio."

Jeff agreed a camera flash is limiting for nude photography. He asked Chris what kind of photos he had in mind. "Do you want some more lingerie type shots or full nudes?"

"I was thinking eventually having her pose for full nudes. You should probably start off with some lingerie or bra and panty shots to get her comfortable. Maybe have her take off her bra." He showed some of his photos with Stephanie's arms above her head stretching her breasts with erect nipples. "I really like shots like these, where she was stretched out."

Jeff suggested they go over other types of poses Chris would like. "The worst thing is the world is having a model show up with no plan."

Chris liked Stephanie being referred to as a model. The photographer told him they would start out with some common glamour shots and move to nudes.

Jeff asked Chris, "Is she ok with nudes? I don't pressure my models."

"She is ok. You can tell from these shots, she has an exhibitionistic streak. Like I said, start her out with revealing lingerie until she is comfortable."

Jeff showed him some of his work. It ranged from revealing lingerie to exotic full nudes in black and white

"These are really good. I know Stephanie will like posing for you. I notice you shoot a lot of black and white photography."

Jeff replied "I really like the flexibility with black and white. There is more of an erotic aspect. I can do more with the shadows to create the right effect to match the model."

Chris agreed about the flexibility of black and white shots. He preferred black and white outdoor shots, but had never done any figure photography.

Jeff asked if he was planning on attending his wife's session. Chris told him he wasn't planning on it. He felt Stephanie would be more uninhibited if he weren't there.

"Good. There are some husbands or boyfriends who insist in sitting in. It very seldom works out. They butt in and try to make suggestions. Their girlfriend or wife just ends up getting flustered."

They agreed on a fee. Jeff told him, "Oh, sometimes, I use an assistant. Stephanie won't mind that will she?"

Chris replied she wouldn't mind.

"Ok then. Just tell Stephanie to contact me and we will set up the shoot. I will give her tips on makeup. I will also have the contract ready. "

"The contract?'

"Yes. I won't shoot without a contract. It protects both of us. It gives Stephanie the right to set parameters for using her photos. Photographers who don't use contracts are generally hobbyists who work out of their apartment or basement. In a lot of cases they're just trying to get laid."

He gave Stephanie the news after arriving home. Stephanie had overcome her initial reluctance and was excited about posing. "This is great! Tell me all about it."

Chris went over the details. "You showed him the pictures you took? Even the pussy ones?"

Chris explained Jeff needed to see them to plan the shoot.

Stephanie found it exciting her husband showed explicit photos of her to another man. She said, "I can't believe you and another guy were looking at nudes of me." She unbuttoned her blouse and lifted one of her 35C breasts out of her bra. In a sexy voice she said, "Do you think he is going to like these? What about his assistant."

Chris replied Jeff will like photographing her. He was glad that Stephanie was so excited.

Stephanie called Jeff to arrange the shoot. "I'm just so excited about posing for you. My husband really liked your work. When can we schedule?'

Jeff replied, "I am looking forward to photographing you. The shots your husband showed me were really sexy. If you can make it in the evening, we can set it up for day after next for 6:30."

Stephanie said that would be good. Jeff gave her directions to the office park and his studio.

The evening of the shoot, Stephanie was putting on her make-up. Chris asked her what she was going to wear.

Laughingly she replied, "Well, for one thing, not much. But it's a surprise. You have to leave the room so you can't see what I pack."

Stephanie came back downstairs with a small overnight bag. "I'm off. She kissed her husband on the cheek. I am really looking forward to this. Thank you for suggesting it. Wish me luck."

Chris watched as she walked down the sidewalk her car. The next couple of hours seemed to drag. He went downstairs to the rec room to kill the time, watching television. He finally heard the door open and Stephanie's footsteps in the foyer.

He went to the foot of the stairs."I'm down here. How was it?"

"Come up to the bedroom and I will tell you."

He went upstairs to find the bedroom door closed. She told him to wait.

"Ok. You can come in now."

Chris entered the bedroom. Stephanie was laying on the bed in a black see through negligee. She was one her side in a sexy pose. She told him to stand by the bed. She stretched her arms above her head tightening her breasts against the thin fabric.

"What do you think?"

"Very sexy. Is that one of your poses?"

She told him it was. She rolled on her stomach and shifted position to be perpendicular to the bed. She instructed her husband, "Pull up my negligee until my ass is uncovered."

He uncovered her derriere like she wanted. He thought about the photographer or his assistant lifting her negligee exposing her.

She looked back over her shoulder and asked up, "Well what are you waiting for? Why don't you join me?"

He took off his clothes and got in bed. Stephanie was still on her stomach. He lay next to her and began caressing roundness of her firm ass. "This is really hot. Tell me all about it."

"He was really professional. We first went over the shoot. Then I changed. We first thought about remaining clothed and then gradually taking off articles of clothing to make me feel comfortable. Since I had posed before in lingerie, we decided to start off in this negligee. I did put on a pair of bikini panties."

"How did it feel coming out of the dressing room in just a skimpy outfit."

"It was a lot different than the last time I posed. That was just in a guy's basement with a few lights. As you know, Jeff's studio is a lot larger. I did feel a little self conscious. Jeff told me to get on the bed and described the types of poses he wanted. Once he started shooting, I was more relaxed. After a couple of shots, he told me to take off my panties."

"How did you feel about that?"

"It was strange taking off my panties while someone was taking pictures. We started with me lying on my side. He told me to give him a naughty look. Then I took one side of my panties and slowly pulled the fabric down over my hip. He took some other shots until my panties were off."

"I didn't think you would move that fast."

"I didn't either. But once we started, it was so quick. He was giving me instructions on positions and expressions. He was moving around the bed for different angles."

"What else did you wear?"

"After some of those shots, I changed into bra and panties."

Chris pictured Stephanie stretched out on the bed exposing herself to the camera. "Go on. Tell me more."

"He took shots in different positions. Then he told me to unclasp my bra. I sat up in bed and unhooked the snaps. He took a couple from the back. Then he moved to the front and I let the bra drop."

"I cupped my breasts for the camera. He told me to pinch up my nipples. I felt real erotic doing that. I raised my arms above my head. I was thinking of you when I did that."

"I would like to have been there to pinch up your nipples for you."

She playfully slapped him. "I just be you would. Then he told me to take off my panties. Since I wasn't wearing anything else, once I took them off I was totally nude." She played with his nipples, "So you are going to get your pussy shots."

"Tell me about the nude shots."

She continued to play with her husband's nipples. "Naughty boy. You have to wait until we get the prints back."

"Were you getting turned on? Did you have any fantasies?"

"I was. Even though Jeff is totally professional, I was getting turned on taking off my panties for the camera. I was having a fantasy."

"Tell me."

"With the studio lighting, when I was on the bed, everything else was in darkness. I fantasized about another man in the dark watching me. While he watched, he would give me directions on the type of shots he wanted."

"That is a hot fantasy."

She reached down and stroked her husband's cock. "I think someone else is having a fantasy, and I bet I know what it is."

"Oh yeah. What is it?"

She spoke in a sultry voice, "You're thinking about another model being in bed with me while Jeff takes pictures. When I take off my bra, my tits fall in his hands. He pinches up my nipples when I stretch out my arms. And he is the one who takes off my panties. I lift my hips so he can slide them off. Then I open my legs and show him my pussy."

By this time, Chris was kissing and tonguing her nipples. "How do you know that is my fantasy?"

She arched her back pushing one of her breasts against his greedy mouth, "Because, that is your favorite one. What else would Jeff tell us to do?"

His cock was hard as a rock as he replied, "He tells you to stroke his cock."

"That's right. I stroke his cock until he is nice and hard. Then I suck him for the camera." Stephanie mounted her husband and continued, "That's what you like to fantasize about. I lick him all over. I even take his balls in my mouth. Then Jeff tells me to spread my legs so the other model can fuck me. He gets shots of me guiding his cock in my waiting pussy."

Chris was groaning as his wife described fucking for the camera. Stephanie rubbed her clit on his hard cock until they both reached climax.

She collapsed on her husband's chest. "God that was great." Giving him a deep wet kiss, she told him, "I think this modeling is going to be a lot of fun."

The following week, Stephanie called Chris at work. She told him the photos were ready. Since Jeff's studio was on the way home from his office, Chris offered to pick them up.

Chris met with Jeff. Jeff handed him an envelope. "Here are Stephanie's shots. These are five by sevens. Pick out the ones you want for eight by tens. She told me not to let you look at them until you get home. You're both going to like them. She is a natural for boudoir photography."

"Thank you. We can't wait to see them. She told me about some of the poses. I'm glad you like shooting her. Say, while I'm here, can you show me your darkroom?"

"Sure. Follow me."

Jeff took him back to the darkroom. Chris noticed several black and white photos of nudes. Most of them were parts of bodies. He asked Jeff about that.

The photographer explained that is one of the differences between glamour shots like Stephanie posed for, and more erotic black and white. Glamour shots emphasize the person. Black and white figure photography is all about angles and curves. It also makes more use of shadow for emphasis.

Jeff told him, "As you can see, there is more mystery with black and white. Most erotic photography is shot like that. There is also the anonymous nature. You cannot tell who is in the photos. Some women like other people to see them, since they don't reveal the person behind the photo. I know of a couple of cases, where the women had them framed and displayed."

Chris was intrigued, wondering if Stephanie would like to pose for more erotic photographs.

He arrived home with the photos. Stephanie greeted him at the door. He handed her the envelope. She suggested, "Let's go upstairs to the bedroom. Take a shower to refresh. We can have dinner later."

Entering the bedroom after taking a shower, Chris found Stephanie on the bed, in a nightgown, looking at the photos.

He got right in bed with her. She said, "These are really great. When I was posing, I really wasn't concentrating on the final product. It was a really great idea of yours for me to model for a professional."

They both went through the photos. They were just like Stephanie described. In her negligee, the lighting picked up the darkness of her nipples. She showed a little bit of her trimmed fur when pulling off her panties.

"And here are the ones you want to see."

The nudes had her teasing. The sheets were arranged so that only parts of her body were exposed.

Chris teased her, "Well you can certainly tell you're a natural blonde"

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,437 Followers
12