Wife Finally Gets Revenge at Dinner

Story Info
Her husband is made to watch her get used by friends.
6.6k words
3.93
70k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really enjoying the dinner party tonight at our friend's country house in a remote village in Hampshire. There were four couples, and we were all sitting around a circular table just finishing desert. It was not formal, as we had been friends for about eight or nine years, and we meet up usually twice a year at each other's houses. The host Alan and hostess Lisa for this occasion were making everyone laugh, they were the funny ones. Another couple were 'opposite attracted' to each other were not married but together for four years. Robert was very quiet and introvert and was also a tall black man, whilst Gill liked to be heard, and put her opinions across. Tom and Wendy seem to be perfect for each other. They complimented each other perfectly, and you can tell after eight years together they were still in love, and getting married soon.

Then there was me and my husband Dave who have been married for seven years. Dave had a strong sense of power around him. I am not sure if it was his job, if he grew up with it when he was young, as he was captain of the football team for years, or if he was just naturally gifted. When he spoke, people stopped to listen, and the wonderful bit about him was, that he was never ever arrogant with it. People naturally respected him, wherever he went. In a way, I think that rubbed off on me, and brought out my confidence. I always think in the back of both of our minds, we always wanted to be mentally stronger than the other – especially in the bedroom.

Another bottle of wine was opened, and as Alan and Lisa had no children, and lived in a big house, we decided last month that we all would stay the night. I had lost count of the glasses of wine we had all drank, and Alan and Lisa started talking very crudely about sex, and what they would do to each other later on that night. We all laughed louder and louder. That only made Gill want to talk about it as well, and before long, Gill, Alan and Lisa were comparing stories and positions that they had done since the last time we all saw each other. The whole room was a chorus of laughter as more wine was poured and they also encourage Tom and Wendy to join in as well.

I was getting more and more nervous now. I had spoken about sex before with my friends round the table, but not for a couple of years. I looked at Dave and I could see that he was also getting nervous. He got up and was about to leave for the toilet, when he was stopped in his tracks....

"Come on big man, your turn now. You heard all of our stories, let's hear yours." Dave just looked at me, and there was silence between us.

"Why are you so shy?" Tom exclaimed, he then continued "You two were the most experimental of us all from what I can remember." Dave started murmuring, and then stuttering. He only ever does this when he is nervous, and the more I watched him, the more relaxed I became and the more I enjoyed it. I think tonight justice was finally going to be done.

Gill in typical fashion that shouted out

"Come on, we want to hear everything. What is so secret that you cannot tell us?"

I then piped up. "Tell them Dave! I want you to tell them everything, tell them the whole truth, and make sure you do not miss anything out." Everyone just stared at me, then Dave, back to me and then Dave. "Tell them or I will" I said angrily.

He looked at me, as if I had betrayed him. Then he sat down, sighed, and started speaking as if everything was normal. "Sally and I have not had sex in eleven months."

"Tell them why Dave!" I snapped.

He sighed slowly again, after watching the shock on everybody's face, and sheepishly this time as if he was a wounded animal, he looked down. "Sally and I have not had sex in eleven months......because I ....... slept with one of my clients."

I could see everyone in the room now looking at him amazed, some people smirking, some ashamed but most of all, I think it was a case of shock that someone like Dave would do something like this.

"Fucking hell Sally, Why did you not mention it before?" Gill asked. People then started to look at me.

"Because I am faithful to the man I married," I knew it sounded harsh, and I was pleased it sounded the way it came out. There was some real awkward silence now in the room. Nobody knew what to say, or do, and it was Lisa who eventually broke the tension.

"Eleven months is a long time. How sexually frustrated are you?" Everyone laughed out loud apart from Dave.

"Frustration is not the word Lisa; it is so tight below, that my vibrator has problems getting in." Even I found myself laughing now. I could see this getting worse and worse for Dave, as people were now changing their judgement of him.

I love him so much, and he has already apologised thousands of times. He turned down promotion, moved off the contract with that client, even talked about moving away for a while to get things sorted to get me to forgive me, after all of the yelling and screaming I have directed at him. But this was the first time I had actually opened up about it to anyone, and I needed to let off some steam.

"Don't worry Sally", Lisa said again... "Alan can never satisfy me anymore. You sleep with him, and with your tight hole he will make you feel like a re-born virgin."

Lisa knew how to make everyone laugh. She was so good at it. I found myself crying now with laughter, but also watching Dave. I love him so much; I questioned myself why I was putting him through all this. This is a private matter between us two only, but strangely it was the only way I could cope with it all.

"Seriously Sally, if you want to, Alan will do whatever you want, and to be truthful, I enjoy watching him fucking other women. It is such a turn on." Everyone now looked at Lisa, and she just brushed it away. "Don't tell me none of you have tried that"." She then laughed. "Opppps, sorry Alan, our secret is out," as they giggled once again to each other.

Then I sat there, thinking about it all. "OK, deal. Let's do this!"

Dave got up, and interjected. "Sally wait"

"Shut up Dave" I snapped back, "You do not get a say in this. You threw away all your rights to this when you fucked that bitch on that business trip. If Alan and Lisa want to do this, I am up for it"." Everyone in the room now was looking at Alan and Lisa.

They looked at Dave, "No, we couldn't" Alan finally said.

Dave then stood up. This is why I love him so much, and really need to forgive him for one act of indiscretion. My brave noble husband had said, "Listen, if this is what Sally wants, and if it will help with the forgiving, I will do anything for my marriage. You have my consent,"

I got off my chair, walked over to him, kissed him passionately for the first time in eleven months.

"I want you to watch as well. Your punishment for what you have done to me is to watch me with another man. Only then will you know what it is like, and only then I can forgive you." Dave looks into my eyes, finally understanding.

"Anything, absolutely anything." He sincerely replied.

"Bring it on!" Gill screamed. "But we want to watch it all as well."

I turn around to Alan and Lisa, "Are you sure?" They could not hide their excitement. "OK, these are the conditions I have. I will do whatever Alan and Lisa ask of me, for tonight only, and I mean anything. I must admit I have been watching porn recently, and I get turned on by submissive women who will do anything for their master, so make sure you are not gentle with me. I do not want to regret this one occasion. Secondly, under no circumstance whatsoever, is anyone to touch my husband, but he has to have the best view out of everyone. Thirdly, it stays only between us four couples. If any of these conditions are broken, I will never see any of you again." I look around at everyone. "Understood?"

"Come here Sally, I think it is fair to say we all agree" says Alan.

I kiss Dave once again, more passionately now. "You know I always have and will always love you, but tonight it is all about me and I am going to be a slut to another man. This time next month,

I promise we can be together again". I then get up, and walk towards Alan. "You called Sir?"

"We need a name for you tonight Sally," Alan says, "what do you want to be called? "

"Slut", I whisper. "Slut," I say it louder as Alan says no one can hear me. "Slut!" I finally shout out after he tells me to shout it out.

Call her "Sally Fuckslut!" Gill shouts out. Everyone laughs out loud.

"Now Sally Fuckslut, I want you to bend forward, keeping your legs straight and remove your panties. When you have done this, make sure everyone can see you put your panties fully inside your pussy. Then I want you to slowly strip naked so everyone can see and admire your body and then saddle me Sally Fuckslut"

Alan's orders were crystal clear and very descriptive. I took a breadth, knowing now this is actually happening and then look at him, and smile. I lift up my dress, showing off my firm thighs. I then bend forward slowly revealing my lace black panties, making sure that it is pointing at Dave. I slowly put my thumbs over the elastic, and slide it over my hips, and then my thighs.

"Keep your legs straight" Wendy shouts out. I am amazed, that she is getting into this as well. I then slide my panties further lower and lower until they fall to the floor. My toned legs can now be seen by everyone, right from my pussy all the way to my ankles. My panties are passed to me by Wendy, as I open my legs wide. She smiles at me, "Put them in Sally Fuckslut" she whispers.

I play with my pussy lips and clit, as I slowly put the black lace material into my pussy, bit by bit. It takes a while, and I feel myself getting wetter and wetter, until all of the material is in. I then stand up, aware that everyone is now watching me, laughing, and drinking. I get embarrassed, wondering if I have done the right thing. I look at Dave, and the fury builds up in me once again. I unzip my long green dress and let it fall to the floor. I am still wearing my heels, and I have a bra only now. I unclasp the bra, and throw it on top of the dress crumpled on the floor. I then start to walk round the table, very slowly, trying to gage who is interested in my body, and who is not.

To my surprise, everyone is eyeing me up, looking at my 32b breasts, my firm slender thighs and my stomach. I try very hard in the gym to keep a good shape, and at 5'5" I sometimes feel quite short. Not bad for a woman of 34. I decide to leave my heels on, and walk round to Alan again, spreading my legs wide, as I straddle, facing him.

"You don' want me to be gentle Sally Fuckslut?" he whispers

"No" I reply, I have always competed with Dave in the bedroom, tried to match him sexually. However he has never known about my secret submissive side, and in my early twenties I had experimented with light bondage. He has never known about this, and how much I really enjoyed it. With that Alan pulls my hair back hard, so my chest is exposed to him. He then slaps my breast hard.

"Who do you think you are talking to?"

"Sorry Sir!" I say, taken back by the commanding tone. I have always known Alan to be funny, never like this. "I do not want you to be gentle Sir; I want to know what it is when someone is rough with me?"

Alan is still pulling my hair, when I hear Lisa ask, "What porn sites have you been watching this last eleven months Sally Fuckslut?" I hesitate, embarrassed. She then grabs my nipples and twists them, hard. Everyone in the room winces. "Want me to stop Bitch? Just say it, and I will."

I shake my head, as I know I am enjoying this. I can also see Tom and Wendy getting excited, as Wendy is starting to take off Tom's trousers. I tell Lisa two websites that I know, all relating to bondage and BDSM. Dave looks at me astonished. I see his reaction, as he has brought it up a few times, and I have never told him about this fascination and my taboo, as I always thought he might not approve.

Gill went into her bag, and brought out her android tablet, and put the name of the website into the search engine. Seconds later, she loaded up a video, turned up the volume and showed us all a random video. It was about 9 minutes long. "Get on the table slut, and lie down facing up with your legs open, directly in front of your husband" Alan commanded. I did exactly as I was told. Making sure that Dave could see my moist wet lips.

"Hold the tablet slut," Alan continued. I held it. I could see Wendy stroking Tom now and Robert and Gill kissing and whispering to each other. I could not see Lisa anywhere though. "Do you wish them girls were you Slut?"

"Yes Sir"

"Did you know that Lisa and I are into this stuff? Alan continued.

"No Sir"

"Well, tonight, you are going to find out what it is all about. You want that Sally Fuckslut?" he said laughing.

Alan took the film back to the beginning of the clip and paused it. Lisa returned now, and she had a bag. "There are a number of things in this bag that we are going to use on you. You will feel pain and pleasure at the same time. I will also get the others to help me. Is that what you want slut?"

"Oh, yes sir, I do, so badly Sir. I will do anything you ask of me Sir," I was begging for it now. "I will do anything for my master and mistress. Anything they tell me"

"This clip is nine minutes long. If you cum before the end of the clip, we tie you up, your tits will be used, we will whip you and abuse your body. If however the film finishes and you have not cum, then Lisa gets you all to herself for 30 minutes, where she will use you in her own way, and that includes fucking you with her new strap-on which she has been waiting to try on someone".

I could see Tom now fingering Wendy, and Gill stripping Robert. I also noticed the muscles on Robert, his six-pack and those large muscular biceps. I noticed Dave all by himself. He did not look sad, but excited. I was not too sure if he was actually enjoying this. I knew something though, I was enjoying it, and I was not going to stop tonight for anyone.

The clip started, and Lisa put the volume on maximum. It started off with a woman tied to a post, and before long there were clamps on her nipples and she was being fucked by two guys one after the other. Masturbation is private, I always told myself, and I refused at first to touch myself below. The girl on the video clip then started screaming as the guys called her names, pulling her hair and pounding her harder and harder alternatively. I was literally soaking; I knew I would be, but tonight even more so. My thighs were now wet with the pussy juice, and I was squeezing my nipples. Only two minutes had gone, and I was cursing to myself.

When the woman on screen was then retied, so her ass was in the air, and the guys were in her pussy and ass at the same time, my hand went straight to my clit. Seven minutes left I told myself, could I do it? I tried to pace myself, but it was no use. I closed my eyes, opened my legs so Dave could see straight into them, and frantically rubbed harder and harder. I got lost with the screaming on the video and the name calling around me. I did not know who was saying what, and I did not care.

Dave knew the sequence. Rub faster and faster, open legs wide as possible, but as you get nearer to cumming, he knew my legs would lock up. With my legs wide apart on the table, and clenched down tight with my knees locked, there was still four minutes left. Fuck it, I finally rub my clit, held my breath and started to moan loudly. Holding my breath, I then got louder and louder before I was screaming. "Mmmmmmmmmmm, yes, oh yes, mmmmmmmmmmm, oh god, FUCK YES mmmmm" and when I eventually had my orgasm, I realised I was facing Dave.

It must have been seconds later, but there were leather wrist cuffs being put on me by Lisa and Alan, and then leather ankle cuffs. I was sitting up, still recovering, still panting hard and fast, when a leather collar was also put on me. I looked around the room, and I could not believe what I was seeing. Gill had invited Wendy to suck on Roberts's huge black cock. They were both kneeling on the floor, sucking away together on this huge monster of a cock, whilst Tom was fucking his fiancée. They were not going fast or hard, as most of their attention was on me still.

"Come down here Sally Fuckslut." Alan commanded.

My legs were weak; I just about remembered where I was, and what I was doing. I looked at Dave once more, and then finally replied "Yes Sir". He told me to stand in the middle of the room, under a large wooden beam, where there was a hanging ornament. He removed the ornament, and I could see there was a large eyelet screwed into the beam.

"Take your cum soaked panties from your pussy slut and put them in your mouth, all the way in and close your mouth tight."

"You are so nasty Alan," Wendy shouted out.

"Oh yes he is" Lisa replied, "and I love it" she gleefully continued. I did exactly as I was told, fishing out the panties slowly from my pussy. They were sticky, juicy, smelly and very wet. I smelt them, and then licked it slowly, making sure everyone could see, and then slowly put them in my mouth. I could now take my eyes off the size of Robert's cock. He was so quiet and reserved all the time, and I never gave him a second look, but his body is amazing.

Gill knew as well, that I was lustfully looking at her boyfriend, as she encouraged Wendy to carry on sucking him.

My arms were lifted high above my head, and secured to a ring, that was attached now to the eyelet on the beam. "So, you cum before the end of the video slut, you know what that means don't you?" Alan said loudly. I could only nod my head. "You really want this Sally Fuckslut?" he continued. I nodded again. "Face your husband, and tell him you want this to continue" he smiled as he said it. I looked at Dave, nodding. A leg spreader was then attached to my ankles.

"Wait a minute," Lisa interrupted. We do not know what pain, Sally can take. "I doubt if she can match my pain threshold." That was like a red rag to a bull for me. OK, I was enjoying the submissive sexual play here, but in my mind, I was still the powerful Sally that everyone knew. I would show her.

"Fair point", Alan said. "If you have had too much, or you want to stop at anytime, spit your panties from your mouth. Understand?" He was actually out of his role now, and was concerned about me.

"Now where is your husband, let's get him to sit down here right in front of you." As his chair was being put into place, and he slowly moved to sit directly facing me, Alan said out loud, "you boys better cum soon, because soon we will all be fucking Sally Fuckslut."

"Spit your panties out now if you do not want this Slut?" Lisa told me. I looked around the room. I was so turned on now; juices were dripping down my legs, visible for all to see. I kept my panties in my mouth. "Does anyone have an objection to this? Say now and they can be excluded" she said out loud. There was silence. Dave just looked down. I could feel his hurt and shame, but this was also his punishment.

Then my ass was whipped hard with a horse whip.

I moved forward, screaming into my panties.

Lisa then whipped me again with her whip. "Count up to 10, Sally Fuckslut with each stroke." I missed the first one, so I had to start again. Whip on my ass.

"1, 2, 3, 4"

Each whip got harder and harder, and I screamed loudly on the fifth one. "Listen bitch, these are my rules. No screaming, no crying, no delaying, no hesitation. I want a count of 10, with no fuss. Understand?" I nodded. "Now kick your heels off as well, let's see your body stretched". I kicked my heels off quickly, and I could see that Lisa was not to be played with. I was actually stretched, slightly on tip-toes, but my skin was tight around my hips and ribs.

12