Wife Fucks Team Mate

Story Info
Wife fucks husband's friend in front of him.
787 words
3.81
184.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
616 Followers

I called Judy from work to tell her that Jerry, a member of a team that I would be traveling with was in town for the night was coming over for dinner. I told her that she'd enjoy Jerry. He was single, good looking and lots of fun.

We arrived home at 7:00. She answered the door wearing a very nice lounging suit that revealed much of her curves. We had a quiet dinner that included lots of wine. After dinner we were sitting in the family room when Jerry asked to see the house. We walked him through the house then out to the back yard where we have a hot tub and pool. Jerry made a comment to the effect that he'd wished that he brought a swim suit because the pool looked so inviting. Judy told him that he need not worry about a suit because we usually swim nude anyway. She kidded him by saying "unless you are too shy". There was a bit of challenging and fussing then Judy slipped her lounging suit off her shoulders and was instantly naked. She giggled and jumped into the pool. It didn't take Jerry long to join her. The two of them frolicked in the pool. I undressed and joined them. Jerry went underwater and came up under Judy.

He rose with her on his shoulders. Her cunt was pressed against his neck. As they played around I could see that she was enjoying the sensation. I sat on the edge of the pool and enjoyed the show. They were rolling around in the pool and Judy slipped around his shoulders. She ended up with her cunt in Jerry's face. She squealed when Jerry playfully took a bite. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled him close to her and told him to get a mouth full. He walked her over to the edge of the pool and sat her on the wall and began in earnest to eat her. Judy laid back on the deck and spread her legs to let Jerry get his tongue deep inside. After she came he sat up on the wall beside her. She slid off the wall and buried her face between his legs. She took almost all his dick in her mouth. I could see that he was really enjoying this. I know from experience that Judy really knows how to do this.

When he came she just kept on sucking until he was dry. After a few moments they were back in the water again. Judy swam over towards me. She got between my legs as I sat on the wall and started to suck me. Jerry swam over to her and sandwiched her between us. Her legs were floating back. He came up between them and guided his dick into her. He was fucking her from behind. He grabbed her tits and used them to pull her to him. She continued to suck me as he fucked her. We were that way for a long time. When he came he cried out. He stayed there caressing her breasts until she was finished sucking me.

We dried off and went into the family room still naked. I put some music on and sat in a chair. Judy and Jerry curled up on the floor. Jerry was rubbing her ass and the insides of her legs all the way up to her cunt. She accommodated him by spreading her legs to give him better access to her sensitive parts. She was laying on her stomach and he slid up on top of her, slipping his dick inside of her. She was so juicy that he slipped right in. I sat there watching my friend fuck my wife for probably the third or fourth time this evening. I don't think that I could have kept it up that long.

But, then, Judy was being very enticing. They rolled over and she was laying on him belly up. From my angle I could easily watch him sliding in and out of her. She made me so hot because while he was slipping in and out Judy was looking right into my eyes. She knew that she was pleasing me as much as she was being pleased. After he came they laid on the floor and cuddled while we drank wine and listened to music. Their two naked bodies were entwined for hours. We stayed that way, listening to music, talking and drinking wine for the rest of the evening. Jerry said that he hated to, but, he had to go. As soon as Jerry was gone we were on the floor. We made love until Judy was bruised.

topo
topo
616 Followers