Wife Fucks Young Friend

Story Info
Wife fucks young friend of her husbands!!!
1k words
4.18
186.7k
105

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LUV2GIVEBJ
LUV2GIVEBJ
107 Followers

My story begins with a Friend of mine and my husbands who had just left the Army after ten years of service to pursue other ventures in his life and decided to come by for a few days to visit.

His name is David and my name Joyce , After he had arrived we all spent the evening talking , eating and drinking till late that night till my husband had to go to bed so he could get up the next morning to go to work, But me and David stayed up talking some more.

I finally showed David to his room and let him get a shower as I picked up the empty bottles and food we had eating.

David came out of his room to tell me he was turning in for the night wearing only a pair of white boxer briefs that showed the out line of his cock very clearly and it was taking up plenty of room in his briefs.

David is a very attractive 37 year old man and even though I am a 50 year old Married woman of 25 years I couldn't get the thought of David's cock out of my mind even after I went to bed.

The next morning my husband left for work and I went and looked in on David who was still sleeping with his covers pulled down below his waist and he must have had a morning hard on because his briefs were stretched so much that the tip of his cock was sticking out a little and the sight of that had my heart beating out of my chest, I have never cheated on my husband but I have seen guys that I wondered what it would be like to fuck them or suck their cock but never let it go any further.

But the sight of David's cock head had my pussy dripping and my mouth hungry for his cock, I stood there for a few minutes imagining what it would be like taking his cock in my mouth till I lost all control in my self and went over to the bed and got on my knees and leaned over till my mouth was almost touching his cock and then I took my tongue and licked across the head of his dick.

I lightly caressed his cock head with my tongue till it grew even more, David moved some but didn't wake up but his movement let more of his cock out of his briefs and I was able to wrap my lips around the end now and slowly suck and swirl my tongue on his cock head.

After a few minutes of this I was so Hot and Wet that the house could have fell down around me and I wouldn't have cared, Then it Happened' David moaned a little and I felt his hand rub across my hair as his other hand pulled his briefs down and he lifted his hips and shoved all of his hard cock in my mouth as his other hand held my head.

David pumped his cock in and out of my mouth till I could fill the veins swell in his cock and he then gripped my head as he began to moan and shake as he filled my mouth with his hot load of cum, I sucked till every drop had emptied into my mouth and I normally spit it out but this time I swallowed every drop and even squeezed his cock and licked the tip clean.

David then pulled me into the bed with him and opened my gown and started kissing and sucking on my erect nipples, He kissed all over my tits and then I felt his fingers find my wet hole between my legs.

I opened my legs wide and he fingered me till I had a massive orgasm, David then went down on me licking and sucking on my swollen clit till I had another orgasm then I told him to please fuck me.

David got up on his knees and placed his cock in my mouth again and let me kiss and suck it till he was Hard again which didn't take but a minute then he got between my legs and rubbed his head up and down my clit a few times before sliding inside my wet pussy.

I wrapped my legs around his back and hollered at him to Fuck me Hard and Deep and he did just that, It felt so good having this Young Cock in my pussy fucking me Hard.

I must have had five orgasms with his Fucking me on my back with my legs bent back till my knees was next to my head then rolling me over on my knees with my ass in the air while he Pounded me from behind as he buried his cock in me with each thrust, David treated me like a cock hungry slut wife and I loved it.

I haven't been fucked or felt like that in years and I loved it.

That day David fucked me two more times and I gave him another blowjob till he shoot his load in my mouth.

That night I was so pumped up from David's cock that I fucked my husband Tim that night hard till he ask what had gotten into me? I didn't tell him that David's cock had gotten into me that day.

David ended up staying with us four days, Two more days than he was going to stay and I sucked his cock multiple times and he fucked my pussy so many times that I lost count and I even let him shoot his load on my face several times and that's something I haven't let my husband do yet.

David will be coming back for another visit soon and I would love to do a threesome with him and Tim but I don't know how Tim would feel about that.

Having two Hard Cocks inside me at the same time would feel so good but I'll just have to wait for now till Tim is ok with me fucking someone else with him in the same room.

If Tim is not ok with it I'll just have to keep my and David's fuck fest to myself!!

LUV2GIVEBJ
LUV2GIVEBJ
107 Followers