Wife Gets a New Car Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife uses assets to lower the price of a used car.
1.9k words
3.93
49.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back from the test drive you whisper me that you really like the car, the way it feels. Nick tells us as we walk up the driveway of his rented house he took very good care of it. Though he was young, just out of college, he took care of what he had, including his body. He was a lean man, his muscles chiseled hard, that state of conditioning where every movement he made, no matter how simple or minute, showed off his time invested. I caught you stealing a glance at his crotch, measuring him up with the gears of your mind turning. You blush from me catching you, yet excitement begins to stir down below. You snap out of it as Nick explains how unfortunately the economy being what it was, school bills, and lack of work was forcing him to make some sacrifices. Less people were spending money on his profession of being a personal trainer, instead using magazines and online sites to sort through their routines. But he was not a quitter, and making the best of it, even giving out free introductory lessons.

We get to the house and he invites us in to his small place. He throws the keys on the table and asks how we feel. I say to him that my wife really likes the car, so we will take it. He says great and tells me the amount he was asking, but it isn't the same as in the ad, It's over a grand more. Nick explains it was a print error by the paper and that he told you over the phone this error. Slightly embarrassed you say to your defense you were so excited over the car you forgot. I say well we can't pay that either, not on our budget, but he needs the money too, unless perhaps...

I ask Nick if he has a girlfriend and he says no, been working too much to have time for one, let alone afford to treat her properly. You can't believe this young, attractive man has no girl taking care of

him. I ask him what he thinks of my wife. He says you are very pretty to which I quickly say I think you look hot. He laughs and agrees, because you do. Your tight jeans hug your curves so well, showing off your ass. Your light sheer top shows off your tits wonderfully, hinting at a dark lace bra underneath. your hair pulled up and back, exposing that beautiful neck I so love to nuzzle and kiss. I say maybe we can work out a way to pay the difference in price as I look from him to you... There is a pause in the air, hanging as he processes what I said. Nick looks from me to you, undressing you with his eyes, lost in

a growing lust. You can see the blood coursing through his exposed arm muscles as his mind imagines you naked and exposed, ready and willing. It excites you the effect you have over him, still fully clothed.

He moves closer to you, standing in front of you. I squeeze your arm reassuringly and sit down at the tiny kitchen table. You are full of excitement as Nick holds up his hand, nervous to touch you, wondering if this is real. This is a moment you love, that moment right before a new man touches you, not knowing what he will do, how he will perform, how large his cock will be. These questions gets you going so hard you could almost cum, but you know to save it. Finally he just grabs you, squeezing you in his arms and kisses you firmly. His arms lock solid onto you and you can feel how firm they are through your top. His kissing gets more passionate as his arm slides down to feel your rock hard ass. Even through your jeans his arms are powerful enough to grab it like nothing is there between your flesh. Your tongue melts into his, your hands exploring this rock of a man, perhaps feeling for his weakness. His mouth leaves yours and begins working down your neck, his arm still holding your ass, pulling you into his body. You look over to me, seeing me rub my cock through my pants as you begin to feel his swelling member push against you.

So turned on watching you, I get up and approach you both, standing behind you. I want to see your body, and his mouth on your exposed skin. You feel my hands push up under your top and begin pulling it up and off you. Nick breaks contact from kissing your neck to let me pull off your top. He takes this small pause to also do the same, revealing a well built chest and defined abs. His breathing flexes his muscles which further excites you. Your young stud looks back at you, lust filling his eyes, both of you looking at each other's bodies while holding hands. My wet kisses on the back of your neck startle you; while sniffing the base of your hair, you feel my breath coat you in warmth. You feel my hands unhook your bra to expose your full breasts to your new lover. The bra drops off you and the new chill makes your nipples even harder. He looks at your beautiful tits and licks his lips, moving down to kiss them. His tongue lightly dances on one while his opposite hand squeezes the other, your nipple tightly pinched by his fingers.

Your hand reaches up and back to stroke my hair as I kiss your neck, your other hand feeling nick's brick like stomach. You are fully engulfed in ecstasy, lost between the two men sucking on your body.

One man a perfect visual specimen, the other you have a completely full and deep love with. You barely can stay standing from this intensity, your legs quivering with excitement.

I begin to move down, kissing your upper back and you feel my hands massaging move in front to the buttons on your jeans. Each button I undo gets your pussy wetter and wetter. Your hands move to Nicks jeans. You give a quick feel to his crotch, impatient to wait, feeling him through his pants. Your hands relay the sensation that Nick will be more than adequate for your desires. You begin to undo

his pants, your mind racing with thoughts of his cock. You can't wait to grab it, to show it to me with your hands wrapped around it. Feeling me begin to tug off your jeans and reveal your almost nothing

there thong, you finish undoing Nicks pants and they fall to the floor. His boxers puff out by his now released hardened erection. You stand there topless between us, completely aroused by being so exposed between two men filled with nothing but lust for your body.

Nick drops to his knees and presses his face into your stomach, licking you, while his hands begin exploring your thighs. I am on my knees behind you and begin kissing your ass, squeezing your cheeks and massaging your lower back, thinking of how excited I am to watch your ass bobbing up and down on Nicks cock later. I give quick bites to your ass, Nick's breath is hot in your crotch, circulating

down to your pussy. One of Nicks hands begins going up your inner though, giving quick squeezes as he moves upwards. My tongue begins licking down your crack, over the string of a thong. You feel my hand moving towards your pussy. Your thong is sopping wet from feeling both our hands move to your pussy as our mouths continue to lick and suck your soft skin. Both Nick and my hand get to the lip of your pussy together and you feel us both sink a finger into you at the same time. His thumb begins rubbing your clit while mine touches your asshole. We are both in sync rubbing in and out of your pussy, wet and hot. Nick begins to move his mouth to your cunt, and you reach down to loosen your panties not wanting to wait another second to feel his tongue on your aching pussy.

I stand up and move to your side, turning your head to mine. You feel Nicks tongue enter you and you almost cum from it. I begin to kiss your hot mouth, but you have trouble concentrating. I can feel you

starting to move your hips, and I see Nick, with his face buried in your pussy, grab your hips with his thick hands. You look at me and moan how good his tongue feels in you. I give you an intensely deep kiss and let go of you. You lean a hand on the table to push out your pussy so Nick has better access. You watch me getting undressed, and roll your head back enjoying the moment, grinding on Nick's mouth. After a moment you look down again and notice his arm pumping and flexing. Watching his arm pulse gets you excited, thinking of it gripping his cock. I notice this, how you bite your lip, the excitement of his cock in your eyes, and step in to pull Nick off. You slump down from being so tense, and drop to your knees. Nick gets up and suddenly his thick cock is instantly in your face. it's a great cock, lightly veined, full head, hard and thick.

You grip it with your hand like your earlier thoughts and look up at me with a big grin on your face. Nick puts his hand on your head, running his fingers through your hair. You grip the base of it, feeling the

full weight of it, excited by the contrast of his darker skin against your hand. Another of your favorite moments has come. The taste of a new cock, how it will feel in your mouth, how forceful will he be, will

you be able to handle his load. You open your lips slightly and let his cock part your mouth. You keep pushing him in, looking me in the eye the whole time, while I stroke myself. More and more goes in your mouth and you feel his cock veins pulsing, the taste of man sweat on your tongue. Your eyes roll in your head from this pleasure.

I walk over and stand next to Nick, my fully erect cock in front of you as well. You grab it with your free hand and stroke it slightly. It is a little dry so you move yourself closer and then release Nick's cock from your mouth with a pop. A thick saliva trail hangs in the air, still connecting you to him. You then take me in your mouth, feeling my hardness press against your tongue as well, lost in the sex, the complete freedom. You feel wonderfully dirty as you begin swapping your mouth on each of our cocks, getting them wet and sloppy, stroking the one your mouth is not on. Nick and I move them closer together so that they are both right in your face. You are so voracious over our cocks you try to take them both in your mouth at the same time. We are too big to fit, but the thought of your tongue touching both our cocks at the same time sends you over the edge. Your pussy is aching to be filled.

To be continued...