Wife Gets A New Job Ch. 2

Story Info
Husband spies on cheating wife.
1.4k words
3.72
96.7k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
155 Followers

As my earlier story ended, my wife Amy, had just fucked her co worker Rob as I watched in secret.

Amy never caught on that I had watched her that night as she sucked and fucked Rob's cock. I could tell that she really enjoyed her new job and I now knew why. Since she worked at a novelty shop, she would either talk about new products and on occasion bring some home.

Once they got in some playing cards that actually showed pics of sex on them. The owner saw them when they came in and was showing them to some of the employees but also explaining that they couldn't sell those types of cards. The guys that worked at the store would keep the cards in a drawer so they could look at them when the business was slow. One night, Amy was working with Rob and also a guy named Chuck. When things got slow, Chuck apparently got the cards out and called Rob over. Feeling left out, Amy asked what they were looking at. The guys quickly tried to hide the cards and told Amy it was a guy thing.

Amy walked over and said that she should get to see whatever they were looking at since they both obviously liked it. Rob told Chuck to go ahead and show her. When Amy saw what it was, she said she couldn't believe it. They had never had that kinda stuff in there before. She asked if she could bring them home to show me. Chuck told her she could as long as she brought them back.

When Amy walked in that night, she told me to close my eyes. When I opened them, she had spread the cards out in front of me. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Amy had never brought anything like this home before. I asked where she had gotten them and she explained what had happened. I thought it would be fun to play a game with them. Between both of us looking at the cards while playing, we ended up quitting and quickly stripping off our clothes. Amy went to her knees as soon as my pants were down and nearly swallowed my cock. We had the best sex that night and I knew we would have to continue it.

The next night, I proposed that we draw a card and act out whatever was on it. I got to draw first and just my luck, I drew a card of a girl sucking a guy's cock. Amy had agreed to the game and she sucked on my cock for 3 minutes.(time limit we had set)

She drew next and it was of a girl getting her pussy stuffed with cock. I was more than happy to oblige. Neither one of us came but it was getting hotter and hotter as the game went on. Amy drew the last card and it showed a girl with a dick in her mouth and a dick in her pussy. I looked over at her and said unless she had a friend that we couldn't reenact that one. We both laughed until she got up and went to the bedroom. She walked out with her dildo in hand and said to me, meet my friend. We reenacted by me shoving my cock in her mouth and the dildo into her pussy. Amy seemed to be really excited and came very hard in this position. After I came in her mouth and we settled into bed, I mentioned how hot she had gotten. She shocked me by saying that she liked the idea of having 2 cocks.

Amy had to take the cards back the next day but we had had our fun with them. I noticed when she left for work, she was wearing a skirt and a low cut blouse that showed off her cleavage. She had been dressing more revealing since I saw her fuck Rob. Same as the first time, Amy called about 10 and said she had to work late after the store closed. As I hung up the phone, my cock was as hard as a rock. I knew that I had to go watch again.

When I arrived, they were just closing the store and turning out the lights. I noticed that there was another car in the lot other than Amy's and Rob's but I didn't think anything of it. I made my way around to the windown and when I got there, I noticed the window was open. I could hear Amy and Rob talking but then I heard another voice. A huge black guy came out of the office and after listening, I learned that this was Chuck.

They all sat at the table and was talking and laughing. Chuck complimented Amy on how nice she looked and I saw Amy sort of blush. After a while, Amy pulled out the cards from her purse but as she did, she dropped one back in. She handed the deck to Rob and told him she was returning them as promised. Chuck asked if I had liked them and she said definitely.

She then surprised me by telling the guys the game that we had played with them last night. Rob said wow and Chuck said that he wished that he could have been there. Amy laughed and said bluntly the 3 of them could play now. Chuck thought she was playing around until Rob filled him in about Amy. The guys told Amy to draw first. When she did, it showed a guy sucking on a girls tits. Amy pulled down her blouse and told Rob she wanted him to do it. The next was Chuck. His showed a girl sucking a cock. He pulled down his pants and told Amy it was her turn. Amy moved over and knelt in front of Chuck. When she pulled his underwear down, she was almost hit in the face with what looked to me a big black snake. She put her hands on it and was staring at it as she slowly stroked it. I had to pull my own cock out and start jacking it as I watched Amy start licking his cock from top to bottom. She then opened her mouth wide and started taking his cock in her mouth. I came on my hand as I watched Chuck fuck Amy's mouth with his black pole.

The game progressed on and I got to see Amy fuck and suck both Rob and Chuck's cocks many times. When the last card was over, the guys thought the game was over. Amy said that she had dropped a card on accident. When she pulled it out, it was the one showing 2 guys fucking a girl. Amy got on her hands and knees and told Rob that she wanted him in her pussy and Chuck in her mouth. As Rob put his cock to her pussy lips, Chuck placed his big cock at her mouth. She seemed to take them in at the same time and also let out a moan as she was filled with 2 cocks on each end. They got into a rhythm as when Rob slammed his cock in, it pushed Amy farther down on Chuck's cock. After a few minutes, Amy wanted them to switch. It was an awesome sight watching Chuck guide his black, shiny cock into her pussy. Amy was obviously in ecstasy with his cock in her as she took Rob's cock all the way down her throat. The guys seemed to fuck her for an hour as she seemed to be on one continuous orgasm. When the guys moaned that they were ready to cum, Amy spun around and sat down between them. She then pulled them by their cocks until they were standing over her.

I came as I watched first Rob then Chuck shoot a gallon of cum into Amy's mouth. She took it all and was even able to swallow most of it. I quickly fixed myself and quietly made it to my car and left. I heard Amy come in about an hour later and immediately come to bed. I pretended to be asleep again.

Drop me a line if you want to hear about when I surprised her and a couple of her coworkers at work.

cajunguy
cajunguy
155 Followers