Wife Gets Blackmailed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

Ann stood there and trembled lightly as she felt the goose bumps form on her now exposed tits and she wondered what Henry had planned for her next.

She did not have long to wonder as Henry took the handcuffs she had bought and quickly cuffed her hands behind her. She was now completely powerless to stop whatever Henry had planned for her and she waited nervously to see what that was.

Henry next picked up the nipple clamps and commented how they were a good choice because they would tighten as she struggled and Ann berated herself in her mind for not making a better choice. Henry took her right nipple between his large fingers and squeezed it a few times until it hardened and then he tightly clipped the clamp on it. Ann jumped from the jolt of pain. Henry repeated the process with Ann's left nipple and again she jumped when the teeth of the clamp bit into her tender flesh. Ann just stood silently as she tried to get used to the pain the clamps were inflicting on her engorged nipples.

Henry walked over to the phone and dialed his assistant. When she answered he asked her to have his staff join him in the conference room. It was only a few moments before there was a knock on the door and Ann cringed as she knew that whoever was on the other side of the door would soon she her naked.

Henry opened the door and four guys filed in and looked at Ann approvingly. Ann blushed because with her hands cuffed behind her she had no way of shielding herself from their leering eyes. Henry introduced the four men, Jim, Brian, Pat and Isaac, to Ann. Isaac said, "Nice to see you again Ann," and Ann realized that Isaac was the black guy who helped her at the sex shop.

"I had already arranged with the driver to take you to that particular adult store so it was not a problem to make sure that Isaac was there to keep an eye on you," Henry said. "Of course, Isaac lied when he said that he would not hear you scream when the whip was used on you because he will definitely be there when that happens."

Ann felt extremely vulnerable as she stood naked with her hands cuffed behind her back and her nipples clipped to a set of clamps in front of five men who she knew would be using and abusing her body soon. The room was silent for a few moments as the men looked at Ann like a pack of dogs considering a prime cut of meat.

Jim broke the silence when he picked up the paddle and slapped it against his hand exclaiming, "Hey, look at this, our slut bought a slut paddle for us to use on her."

The other men murmured approvingly and Henry said, "Well let's not keep our slut waiting."

Henry fished out the key to the handcuffs from his pocket and uncuffed Ann's hands. She rubbed her wrists to get some feeling back into where the cold steel had left its mark and otherwise stood silently awaiting her fate.

Her wait was not a long one as Henry ordered her to take off her hose and garter belt explaining he did not want any part of her ass covered so that the paddle could better leave its mark. Ann stepped out of her heels and unclipped her hose from the garter belt and slowly drew them down her legs. Every movement caused the chain that hung between the clamps on her nipples to jiggle and that increased the torment her nipples were experiencing. She then slipped the garter belt off as well and was now completely naked for the men. Henry pointed to her shoes and nodded and Ann understood and put her heels back on.

Picking up the ball gag Henry walked over to where Ann was standing and slipped it into her mouth and tightened the strap saying, "Even though the room is soundproofed I do not want to take any chances because I want the marks to last and that means hitting you pretty hard with the paddle." Ann grew weak in the knees and started to try to plead but the gag made her words unintelligible.

Henry led Ann over to the edge of the conference table and pushed her down so that her chest was against its hard surface. With her weight on her chest the clamps bit into her nipples even more harshly.

The height of the table with Ann in her heels was perfect and the milky white globes of her ass protruded enticingly. Her ass would not, however, be white for long.

Despite the air conditioning Ann was starting to perspire and a light sheen of perspiration could be seen on her back. Ann heard movement behind her but did not try to turn her head to see what was happening as she already knew that the paddle she had bought earlier would be used on her.

Henry walked over to Ann and positioned her arms and hands so that they were extended above her head and spread her legs a little more. He patted her on the ass lightly and said "Now don't move or we will use the whip too."

Ann waited nervously and she felt the men standing close to her and discussing how best to aim the paddle and even felt them positioning it on her ass. The men decided that there was room for six 'slut' imprints on her ass, three on each cheek and that Henry would get the first and last strike with the other men getting their turns in the middle.

With her eyes screwed shut Ann had only her hearing to rely on to determine what the men were doing and she thought that they had now moved away from her. They had except for Henry who stood just off to her left side. Henry gestured to the other men to be quiet and the room quickly fell silent.

Ann quivered expectantly because she knew the first blow would soon fall and Henry let her wait to allow the anticipation and the dread to grow. Another minute or so went by before Henry slowly raised the paddle and swiftly brought it down across the top of Ann's left butt cheek. When it hit it made a loud 'thwack' which was followed by a shriek from Ann that was muffled effectively by the gag.

Ann reared up off of the table and started to bring her left hand down to rub where the paddle had landed but Henry quickly pushed her back down reminding her that she was to remain still. Ann whimpered but complied with Henry's order as she felt the burn on her ass diminish a bit.

The other men came closer again and murmured approvingly as the word 'slut' was now emblazoned clearly on Ann's ass with the letters being white from her skin and surrounded by the fiery red where the paddle had struck. Ann heard their comments about the word and her ignominy continued to grow as the word she hated to be used to describe her was now painfully brandished on her ass. She wondered how long it would take before that painful reminder would fade but her thoughts were interrupted by more movement as the next man, Brian, got in position with the paddle.

"Be sure to give her a good hard stroke," Henry instructed, "because we want an imprint that will last."

Ann just shuddered as she waited for the next hard blow to strike her tender ass. It was only seconds before she felt the wrath of the paddle again, this time just below where the first blow had landed. Another loud shriek fought to escape around the gag and although she balled her hands into fists she did not otherwise move remembering Henry's order.

The fire in her ass seemed to grow as the burning of the second blow seemed to merge with and re-ignite that of the first. Ann's whimpers grew louder as she waited for the punishment of her ass to continue.

Isaac was next with the paddle and he taunted her verbally asking her if she was ready for the next blow and making her nod her head and then announcing "Here it comes," before delivering a savage blow to the lower part of her left ass cheek. This one seemed harder than the others and Ann really wailed around the ball gag stuffed firmly in her mouth. Her whimpering had changed to crying and she sobbed softly and tears ran down the side of her face.

Of course Ann could not see her ass but her mind painted a vivid picture for her of how it must look with the word 'slut' imprinted on her left butt cheek three times in a single column.

"OK, now for the right cheek," Henry announced as he motioned for Jim to grab the paddle. Jim taunted Ann differently than Isaac by swinging the paddle through the air to make a whooshing sound without actually striking Ann. Each whoosh sent a chill down Ann's spine until finally Jim took aim and unleashed a fearsome blow against the top of Ann's tight butt cheek.

Ann shrieked and bucked up off of the table slightly but got herself back into position before Henry noticed or could say anything. She continued to whimper and sob softly.

Mercifully the next two blows, although hard, fell quickly and without any taunting. Ann's ass was now completely ablaze and she did not know whether the pain of the fire on her skin was worse than the humiliation she felt as the men commented on how her ass looked with the word 'slut' imprinted on it six times.

Henry told Ann to stand up and as she did she reached down with one of her hands to rub her flaming bottom but Henry quickly intercepted her hand and twisted it up her back saying, "Leave that alone." Ann just hung her head in response and sensing her submission Henry released her arm.

"Come on over here baby," Jim said to Ann and she slowly padded over to where he was standing. Jim turned Ann so that her ass was facing the window and because it was an overcast day the glass was dark enough to act as a mirror and when Ann turned her head she got the first glimpse of her bruised ass. The word 'slut' stood out defiantly up and down both cheeks of her ass and her mortification went off the scale when she saw how her ass looked branded with a word she hated to have applied to her.

But despite her humiliation Ann's pussy was as wet as it had ever been because despite the protests of her mind against her humiliation her body had somehow betrayed her. Ann needed to get fucked now but the men had other plans.

"I think we need to also mark the front," Brian said as he walked towards Ann slapping the paddle against his palm.

"Nooooo," Ann wailed through the gag and turned to move away but Jim who was still standing behind her quickly grabbed her by her upper arms and held her fast. Brian stepped in front of her and said, "We need to get these out of the way first," and he released the clips that had been attached to Ann's tender nipples. Ann grew weak in the knees and Jim had to hold her up as the jolt of pain from the blood flow returning to her abused nipples hit her. Ann tried to reach up to rub the feeling back into her nipples but one of the men stopped her.

Brian put the nipple clamps on the table and picked up the paddle and laid it against Ann's left tit sizing up where he should deliver the blow. Ann's eyes grew wide with fear as she dreaded the pain that she would feel when her tits felt the wrath of the paddle. Brian drew back the paddle and was just about to deliver the first blow when Henry intervened and said, "Hold on a second, I have another idea."

"If you agree to hold still we will mark your tits with this," Henry said holding out one of the markers from the whiteboard that was on the far wall of the conference room.

Ann looked at the marker and saw that its cap was red indicating its color. Her eyes darted back and forth between the paddle and the marker and her mind raced trying to decide what would be worse, the pain of the paddle or having to scrub the ink off of her tits. She knew that she was going to be marked again one way or the other.

Ann stood silently until Brian said, "Well, time to decide," as he held out the paddle in his left hand and the marker which Henry had given him in his right. Being gagged as she was Ann could not verbally make her choice so she looked at the marker and tried to force a "That one," out around her gag. Sensing her choice Brian held out the marker and asked, "This one, right."

Ann nodded her head vigorously to indicate her choice and Brian said, "OK, but you understand you will have to be still, right."

Ann nodded her head and Brian put down the paddle and Jim released the grip he had on Ann's arms. Henry came over and took out the ball gag saying that it would not be necessary for using the marker and Ann worked her jaw trying to alleviate the stiffness caused by the ball gag being wedged in her mouth for so long.

Taking Ann by the hand Brian led her over a few feet to get her into what he said was better light and told her to put her hands behind her back and keep them there. Ann immediately clasped her hands together behind her back making her tits protrude even more enticingly from her chest.

"OK, here we go, "Brian said as he started to outline the letter "S." Ann giggled as she felt the tip of the marker slide over the creamy flesh of her right breast just to the right of her nipple. Her nipple hardened immediately as the tickling sensation coursed through her right breast.

When she looked down Ann could see that Brian had outlined a block letter that was about three inches high and he was now starting to fill in the outline he had made. With each stroke of the marker the letter grew more and more prominent and more and more difficult to remove.

Ann stood stoically as the marking continued and soon Brian had added the "L" to the left side of her right breast. Brian next moved to her left breast and added the final two letters so that the word 'slut' was now written across Ann's tits in red three inch high letters. He capped the marker and stepped back to admire his handiwork and Ann just stood silently wondering what further humiliation she would soon suffer.

"Don't know about the rest of you but all of this has worked up quite an appetite, let's eat," Henry said.

The men all started to move towards the food and Ann began to follow when Henry interrupted her progress and said, "You are going to be the lunch time entertainment and the first thing you are going to eat is five loads of cum." Henry moved Ann over and bent her over the conference table. He undid his pants and in seconds was naked from the waist down.

Ann was famished because she had been too nervous to eat breakfast thinking about the implications of the pictures Henry had sent her and was worried how she was going to swallow five loads of cum on an empty, nervous stomach but she knew she had no choice so she just stayed where Henry had put her and waited.

The hunger for food that Ann felt was nothing compared to the hunger between her legs and she desperately needed to cum to relieve the arousal burning deep inside of her pussy from her morning of humiliation. She wiggled her ass a bit as she waited anxiously to feel Henry's cock hit its mark.

Henry stepped closer to Ann, slipped on a condom, lined his cock up with her pussy and thrust in to the hilt in one arrogant thrust. Ann was so wet that Henry met little resistance and Ann moaned loudly at his intrusion and she almost immediately started to fuck herself on the cock that was now filling her pussy to capacity.

"Fuck me hard, you bastard," Ann wailed as she thrust her pussy back against Henry's cock.

It took only a few more strokes before Ann came violently and Henry had to put his hand over her mouth to muffle her cries of ecstasy. Ann bucked so hard when she came that Henry could not control himself for long and he soon joined in her orgasmic bliss grunting loudly as his cum filled the condom. Henry pulled out and was almost immediately replaced by Brian who wrung another loud orgasm out of Ann and left her panting as he withdrew.

The same process was repeated with the remaining three men and Ann came at least once with each of them. When the final guy withdrew Ann just stayed in place, too tired to move.

Henry interrupted her brief solace and said "OK, honey, time for your appetizer," and pointed to the five used, cum filled condoms that were lying on the conference table to the right of Ann.

Ann looked at the cum filled condoms beside her and just shuddered. She begged Henry not to make her drink the cum or to at least let her eat some real food first but Henry would not yield.

"Here," Henry said as he handed Ann a paper cup, "empty the condoms into this."

Ann carefully took the cup and swallowed hard but she bravely picked up the first condom and positioned it over the cup. The cum started to ooze out of the condom and Ann waited for it to finish draining. She was about to move the condom away when Henry said, "Squeeze it, make sure you get every last drop."

Taking the condom between her thumb and index finger Ann tightly squeezed her fingers together and slid them down the length of the condom. Her efforts yielded another couple of drops of cum that plopped into the bottom of the cup. She repeated the process with the remaining four condoms.

Ann just stood there meekly holding the cup in her hands and Henry got a bottle of water from the lunch spread and poured some into the cup. "Mix it with your finger," he directed Ann and she slowly took her right index finger and mixed the water and cum together.

"OK, bottoms up," Henry said.

"Please," Ann begged again.

"Drink it," Henry growled, "or we will use the paddle on you again and we won't be so gentle this time and then you will still have to drink it."

Ann just stood there trembling gently and Henry said to Brian, "Bring that paddle over here."

"No, no," Ann cried, "I'll drink it."

"OK," Henry said, "but hurry the fuck up, I'm hungry."

Ann slowly raised the cup to her lips and tipped it slightly. She gagged a bit as the first bit of the cum-water mixture filled her mouth but she fought and managed to keep herself under control. When her mouth was full she exhaled through her nose and then swallowed twice emptying her mouth.

"Finish it," Henry said and Ann again brought the cup to her lips and filled her mouth with the remaining liquid in the cup. Two more swallows and the five loads of cum, her appetizer as Henry put it, were in her stomach.

"Great, now we can eat," Isaac said and the men went over and helped themselves to the lunch spread. Ann was allowed to join them and quickly wolfed down half a sandwich wanting to fill her stomach with something in addition to the cum that she had just swallowed.

Ann, of course, was not allowed to dress and ate her lunch naked except for her heels with the word 'slut' still emblazoned across her tits and her ass still tender against the leather chair from the paddling she had received earlier.

"Would you like something to drink," Pat asked Ann and she said she would like a diet soda.

"Let me have your cup then," Pat said and Ann realized that he was going to use the cup from which she had just drank five loads of cum. If there was any residual cum left in the cup it too would soon be in her belly. Ann just shrugged at this further indignity and handed her cup over to Pat.

When everyone was finished eating they cleared the conference table of the plates and cups and Henry announced that they would spend the next two hours going over the consulting proposal he had given Ann but that before that they were going to enjoy watching Ann stuff the butt plug she had bought this morning into her ass. Ann cringed as she realized that her humiliation was far from over.

"Come on, Ann, let's get going because we have real work to do," Henry said.

Ann got up out of her chair and slowly walked over to where the stuff she had bought this morning was and picked up the butt plug and a tube of lube. At eight inches long and two and a half at its widest point it seemed menacingly large in her small hands.

"Can I wash it before I use it," Ann asked and Henry said, "Sure the ladies room is down the hall."

Ann started to look around for her clothes and Henry interrupted her saying, "If you go you go the way you are," and Ann quickly abandoned her plan to wash the plug before it was lodged deep in her ass. Instead she took a bottle of water and poured some on a napkin and wiped the plug down with the wet napkin.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers