Wife Gets Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers

I turned grabbed the phone book and looked up the name in the white pages `"The Pleasure Zone'. And wrote down the address. I took a quick look in the doorway closet mirror, my walking shorts were clean, my yellow blouse fit perfect, and my hair looked good in the pig tails. White bobby socks and tennis shoes finished off my outfit. I felt I looked good enough to go on this adventure.

I headed out. Now, I am not a spontaneous person. Yet here I was running out to do this thing. I figured I was just going to run in quickly grab the damn thing and get out.

You know I guess I should be honest at least with myself. I was a little excited. I have always wondered about those kinds of places. I mean in the past a few of my girlfriends and I sat around talking about the sex stores. Oh, we talked about going into one to see what they were all about. I just never did it. Sally and June did and they told me about the things in there. I just never did it. Now with this thing with Shirley and her rubber thing. All of a sudden, I wanted to go inside and see for myself.

The adrenalin was pumping, I had the nerve and I knew if I stopped and thought about it I would freeze up. I was glad I did not have a long drive (looking back) I have a feeling that if it had been, I would have chickened out.

The phone book said 87 N. Main St. I went down town and, driving down Main Street, I kept looking at the numbers. I noticed that the numbers across from the city park told me I was close. I saw the small marquee that said "Shorty's Honor" with XXX in front and in back of it. I could tell that it had been a regular theater at one time. The whole front of it looked like mirrored glass. You know the kind they can look out but we can't see in.

I parked across from the theater on the park side of the street directly across from the ticket booth. I looked for the entrance to the `Pleasure Zone' but could not see it. The address I was holding was above the theater door. Needless to say I was a little confused. I did not have any nerve to go into some adult theater. I wanted the dildo, not to sit and watch any porn movie in public.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers
12