Wife Has Another Surprise

Story Info
More fun at Jill's place.
1.6k words
4.33
101.1k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formaze
formaze
185 Followers

My wife Beth and another surprise.

Lilly was about to take a video of Jill and I. It wasn't the deal my wife had struck with Jill but when I'd gotten to Jill's place she was so horny she told me she wanted me to fuck her in the ass while her friend Lilly recorded the event. Me? Well I was so horny and caught up in the whole thing that I'd not have been able to say no. Why would I? Jesus, I mean Jill's ass is fucking amazing!

Anyway, you know how it is when you can't think. My cock was starting to come back to that state of throbbing where I'd have fucked pretty much anything with a hole in it and here was Jill walking back and forth from her bedroom and bathroom getting dressed in just the right outfit for her intimate porno and in walks Lilly.

"Hi, stud!" She too was wearing a hot outfit. High platform hooker heels with wide fishnet stockings ending just below her mini skirt with the garter's clasps showing. Above that she wore a sweater unbuttoned at the breasts exposing some sort of sheer bra clasped at the front of her lovely tits. She smiled wide at my long horny eye fucking.

"Wow..." I managed as she too left the door open and walked up to kiss me full on the lips.

Our tongues danced while I realized I wasn't forbidden from grasping her sexy body. I did just that, put my hands right on her ass pulling her to me. I'd almost forgotten I was naked by this stage and felt my hard cock brush right between her legs. She moaned and shoved her tongue further into my mouth as her hips humped forward rubbing her damp pussy lips over the length of my invading cock.

"Oh yeah!" Jill called from the hallway. "Looks like I'm not the only horny slut here this evening."

"Hey baby," Lilly said twisting just enough to see Jill but not letting the pressure of her hips ease from my own. "I'm so hot I think I'll fuck both of you."

"Can I watch?" Beth's voice came from the front doorway.

At first I was embarrassed. Here I was groping away at Lilly's body with my own naked form still damp with orgasmic fluids and my hard cock nearly entering Lilly's hot cunt while my wife looked on. I felt busted and in the same moment realized what she'd just said. She wanted to watch.

"Hell yes," Jill said. "I was going to take him up my ass while Lilly takes a video."

"No!" Beth said. "There will be no butt fucking, and I'll take the video."

Jill walked into the living room wearing a very tight latex teddy that had her full huge tits jutting explosively from her chest. Those tits are amazing, did I say amazing? So full and firm and she has these wide dark nipples that come at the center to a full inviting nub about as large as the tip of my little finger. God that looked hot. Below the teddy her hips were naked but she had on a pair of thigh high latex boots that made her taller than me or Lilly. Needless to say she looked fuckable as hell.

"Damn!" Beth said. "You look fucking hot, Jill. I think we might have to make him wait because right now I want to fuck you."

Jill put one hand on her hips and the other behind her neck throwing a pose any porn star would be jealous of and said, "everyone wants to fuck me."

I moaned something akin to, "uh fuck yeah," but it barely came out as Lilly had at just the same moment pulled hard on my ass in just the right way so my cock head slipped up into her hot wet pussy.

"I'm fucking, Ken," Lilly said. "Video or no video."

Beth laughed and walked up to Jill planting one hand up against Jill's exposed and might I add well shaven cunt. Lilly and I watched as my wife and her friend made out. My cock throbbing, Lilly's pussy grinding, and oh god I was hot.

Sweat started running down my face, sides, everywhere as Lilly fucked me right there standing against me in Jill's living room. My hands moved to her sweater peeling it off her body as hers held tight to my hips while she ground her own forcing her hot pussy to slip and slide in grinding circles against me. We both moaned and looked on as Jill was stripping Beth.

"You have to finger yourself first, bitch!" Jill said. "Orgasm for me then you can eat this hot pussy."

"Yes," Beth said.

I undid the clasp between Lilly's tits so her bra also fell open. Her breasts pressed to me while we continued fucking only feet from my wife. Between looking at Lilly and looking at Beth and Jill I knew even through I'd shot a huge hot load of Jism not long ago I'd soon be blasting away again with another load of sperm.

Beth turned around facing me and Lilly while Jill held her from behind cupping and playing with my wife's tits while Beth began fingering her hot pussy. Her eyes drilled into mine, the lust burning like magma as she let herself get totally into the exposure of masturbating in her friends arms while Lilly and I fucked. That was hotter than hell. Beth's thighs looked so good, spread just wide enough for her to get one hand cleanly at her pussy, two fingers working into it while her thumb was strumming her clit and the other hand worked with Jill's on her left tit.

"God..." I moaned.

Lilly looked over at me and back to Beth. "Look at that, that's so hot."

"I know..." I moaned again with my cock throbbing in Lilly's pussy. "Do it, Beth."

"Faster, bitch!" Jill directed loudly. "Both hands."

Lilly pulled off my cock and walked a couple steps closer to Beth and got down on her knees with her face only inches from Beth's cunt. "Oh I love watching that."

"Fuck!" Beth said as Jill squeezed and pulled hard on her nipples. "Oh fuck, oh... fuck!"

I got down behind Lilly on my knees and smoothly slipped my cock back into her pussy.

"Do it," Lilly said. "Fuck me!"

"Look at that, Beth," Jill said pulling and twisting Beth's nipples. "His cock his lovely, isn't it? And he's fucking her. He's fucking her, Beth."

"Yes..." Beth said from behind half lidded eyes. "Oh yes, fuck... Fuck that's so fucking hot."

Beth's hands worked together now, delving into her pussy and out over her clit over and over. She looked like she was just about to climax as Lilly crawled forward off my cock again shoving her face into my wife's pussy.

"GOD!" Beth yelled digging her fingers into Lilly's hair.

I stood up then and moved over Lilly. I took one of Beth's hands and guided it to my throbbing wet cock. She wrapped her fingers around it but wasn't able to do anything more while she went over the top into her climax. Her mouth fell open and he eyes closed while her body rocked in place in one large wave after another. Sound started to come from her deep and low... "Uhhh... uhh... ahh... guhh.."

Lilly kept licking and sucking Beth's pussy while Jill pulled her nipples. Long moments seemed to pass while Beth's breathing came in shattered gasps and broken sighs. Slowly her eyes blinked open, once, twice and then held. "Holy shit."

"Good?" I asked.

"Oh god, yes." Beth said as Jill hugged her.

Lilly moved from Beth's pussy pushing her lips to the head of my cock. But Beth wasn't letting go, instead she started jacking me off into Lilly's mouth.

"Gunna, cum for me?" Beth asked pumping my rod.

"He will," Jill said moving to my other side and pressing those huge tits to my shoulder. "He'll come in Lilly's hot slutty mouth."

At Beth's desire I started nearing orgasm. Jill put a hand on my ass so her middle finger pushed up into my asshole. This made me gasp and arch up onto the balls of my feet. She wanted it that way though and lifted against my ass so her finger drove even deeper.

"Jill..." I started to ask her not to do it so hard when Beth grabbed one of my nipples and twisted it hard. "Owe!"

"Shoot in her mouth," Beth said pumping my cock even harder. "Fill it."

Lilly's tongue lashed at the head of my cock as I felt the eruption starting.

Jill pulled my head to her and kissed me. I drank her lips with lust while my wife Beth pumped my dick into orgasm. Just as she did I started to rock in place. The sensation of Jill's kiss and her finger up my ass while Beth stroked me and Lilly sucked the sperm jetting from my cock was intense.

"Mmmm...." Lilly hummed sucking my cock. "Mmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm.."

"Oh yeah," Beth said. "I felt it."

Jill bit my lip and lifted harder shoving that finger even deeper into my ass as I felt the last load of jism spurting into Lilly's mouth.

"Mmmm.." Lilly hummed holding it in.

"Now share it with Beth," Jill said still holding her finger hard in my ass.

Lilly stood up and as I watched she kissed Beth with an open mouth. My sperm dribbling past their lips and down onto their tits.

Jill kept fingering my ass as Lilly and Beth made out. Watching as the two women shared my jism and started fingering each other's wet cunts. Jill moved her other hand to my cock, stroking as we both enjoyed the sight.

"Now," Jill said. "About my video."

formaze
formaze
185 Followers