Wife Has Ball With Truckers

Story Info
Husband watches wife with two truck drivers.
1.1k words
4.1
94.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers

My wife Amy and I had to take a trip recently to New Orleans. While we were driving, she moved next to me on the seat and then laid her head down towards the door. When she did this, she placed her legs on my lap. I began rubbing her legs and eventually made my way to her pussy. She had worn a skirt that day, and while I was rubbing her legs, I had move the skirt all the way up to her waist. I began rubbing her pussy and she was really enjoying it. She enjoyed it so much that she removed her panties and settled back down.

As I rubbed her pussy, it got wetter and wetter. I knew she was approaching orgasm by the way she was moving her hips and grinding her pussy into my hand. As she was nearing orgasm, she closed her eyes and really began to moan. As I was fingering her, I had noticed an 18 wheeler approaching in my rear view mirror. I thought it would be fun to give the trucker a show, so I decided not to tell Amy. As the truck pulled into the passing lane, I adjusted my speed so that the cab of his truck would be even with the cab of my truck giving him a good view of Amy's exposed pussy. When I looked up expecting to see the trucker, I was surprised to see not one but 2 men staring out the window grinning from ear to ear. I continued to finger Amy, bringing her closer to cumming. As she got ready to cum, I told her to open her eyes. When she opened them and saw the truckers she just smiled at me and at that instant came as hard as I have ever seen her cum.

When she settled down, she looked at me and told me it was my turn. She spun around on the seat to where her head was in my lap. While looking at the guys in the truck, she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. She immediately took the cock in her mouth and then she pulled it out and licked the shaft all the while looking over at the truckers. She had me so hot that I was ready to explode within minutes. She sensed when I was ready to cum and pulled her mouth off and began jacking my cock. As I came, she looked again at the truckers as she opened her mouth and took my shots of cum on her tongue. After licking me clean, she sat up and waved bye to the truckers.

The truckers surprised us both when they held up a piece of paper that they had written "how about us next". We had discussed her being with other men before but had never gone thru with it. She shocked me when she leaned over and shook her head yes to the truckers. The truckers motioned for me to follow and I excitedly let them pull ahead of us. I asked Amy if she was sure and she said that there was no better time to fulfill our fantasies than right now.

As we watched, the truck exited the highway and drove towards a hotel. When we got stopped in the parking lot, we all got out and introduced ourselves. There names were Pete and Bill and they couldn't take their eyes off of Amy. Pete said he would go get us a room and ran off towards the office. When he returned, we all made our way to the room. You could feel the excitement as we walked thru the door. As soon as we entered, I found a chair and Amy sat on the edge of the bed nearest me. Pete and Bill didn't know how to start things so Amy decided to start it. She stood up and removed her skirt and blouse, leaving her panties and bra on.

The guys stood there with their jaws to the floor. Amy walked over to them and alternately kissed them. She then stepped back and asked what they wanted her to do. Bill looked at her and said that they would love the same thing that she had given me. With that, Amy dropped to her knees in front of Bill and told him to show her what he had for her. Bill stripped his pants off quicker than I have ever seen. Pete not wanting to be left out did the same. As Amy reached and touched Bill's cock, my own cock began to stir. She then moved closer and kissed the end of his cock. When she ran her tongue along his shaft, my cock stood at attention.

It was so hot to watch my wife sucking another man's cock. She started bobbing her head up and down as she does so well and I knew Bill wouldn't last long. Sure enough, about 3 minutes later, Bill said he was gonna blow his load. Amy brought him to the brink and repeated her cum catching as she had with me in the truck. As soon as she had cleaned Bill up, Pete moved over and shoved his cock in her mouth. Amy must have really put a blowjob on him because he barely lasted a minute. As he came, Amy never removed her mouth, she took his cum down her throat and didn't spill a drop.

Bill and Pete moved to the bed and laid down. They told Amy that they needed a few minutes before they would be ready again. My wonderful wife used this break to come over and blow me again. When she had swallowed my cum, she looked over and Bill and Pete's cock were both pointing towards the ceiling. She climbed on the bed and took turns sucking their cocks. She then told Bill that she wanted his cock in her pussy. Bill moved around and teased her cunt with the head of his cock. When he slipped his cock all the way in, she nearly swallowed Pete's cock. It was great seeing my wife. She had another man's cock in her pussy and yet another man's cock in her mouth at the same time. The both double teamed her like that for about 30 minutes until they both exploded.

After cleaning them up, she said that it was time to go. With that, she got up and proceeded to get dressed. Before leaving, she went over and gave both the guys and deep tongue kiss.

That was just the first day of our trip. I will tell you more of our very hot trip later.

cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers