Wife Helps Our Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peelfun
peelfun
97 Followers

All this while, Rehan had his eyes closed, comfortable in this ritual. Sunitha must often do this with her own panties, I thought. Even as he waited, Sunitha next brought up the panties to my nose. The strong and familiar scent engulfed me as I caught the scent of her juices, warmly emanating from the soaking panties. Rehan was going to smell this now. He was going to know how Preeti's pussy smelled. The smell of her juices mingled with faint traces of smell of her pee must be unique to her.

After I had had my fill of the aroma, Sunitha held out her hand to place the panty beneath Rehan's nose saying "Here, smell Preeti's pussy."

Rehan had a blissful look on his face as he inhaled deeply and filled his lungs with the smell of my wife's most private parts. He had his eyes still closed as Sunitha handed the soaking material to him and turned to Preeti who was looking flushed and wide eyed, looking at Rehan smelling her panties.

Placing a hand at Preeti's lower back, she pushed her slightly forward and made her lay back resting her shoulder blades on the bed-rest. Then drawing up Preeti's knees, Sunitha pushed apart both the knees to leave Preeti totally exposed to our gaze. Here she was displaying the full length of her pussy and even the arse hole to everyone around her. She had shaved a few days ago and short hair had grown back on the puffy mound. Still, the dark lips were fully exposed to our view and also a portion of the red wetness inside as her pussy lips were stretched apart. The juices were flowing and a trickle already was making its way down to her puckered arse-hole.

It was done, now she had no more secrets in her body from Sunitha, but Rehan still had his eyes closed.

"Rehan, I know you have often fantasized about seeing Preeti's pussy. Have you?"

Eyes still closed, Rehan nodded.

"Well you can open your eyes and see it now."

Rehan slowly opened his eyes to be greeted by the sight of my wife wantonly displaying her privates to him. Like an automaton, he bent forward and bracing his palms on the bed between Preeti's legs, he lay down on the bed on his stomach. Now passing his hands beneath her raised knees, he let each palm rest on either side, cupping the bottoms. He moved forward as all of us held our breaths, but he stopped 6 inches short of the target.

I was perplexed, but looked on impatiently upon the sight of my friend gazing at the pussy my wife was so wantonly displaying for him. It took her 10 seconds, but she realized what he was waiting for. Reaching out with visibly shaky hands, she gently held his head on either side and began to pull him in to bury his face in her crotch. She let out a loud moan the moment Rehan's face made contact with her crotch. Like a crazed man, Rehan breathed in of the strong scent. The warmth of her crotch was emanating right up to my face and I could only imagine the heaven he was in. Finally having got to see and smell Preeti's cunt. Then he drew back slightly and looked up into Preeti's face as she opened her eyes to look down at him. Their eyes locked for long moments as Rehan continued to stare at Preeti.

Again, it took her time, but she understood. She spoke, but no words came out. She had to clear her throat and try again. "Please kiss my pussy Rehan," she said looking into his eyes. He still did not move and Sunitha said "Tell him again Preeti, tell him again properly."

"Please! Rehan, please kiss my cunt, please kiss it...I want you to kiss my cunt!"

This time, Rehan obliged. He planted small closed mouth kisses all over the mound and slowly moving towards the center lips. Then finally, as Preeti was getting impatient, he opened his mouth and clamped it down on the hot wetness at the centre.

"Arrhhhhgggggggg...!" Preeti let out a long drawn moan the moment his mouth clamped around her pussy lips and his tongue entered her hole.

Rehan was now unabashedly sucking at my wife's pussy and drinking all the juices she must be flowing out. I think Preeti repeatedly climaxed and must be leaking out her juices into straight into his mouth.

"Talk to him Preeti," Sunitha said, 'tell him what to do."

"Suck me Rehan, please suck me...Drink my juices from my cunt Rehan...Oooohh...ahhh...YES! Please suck my pussy...UUUnnnhhhhh...Yes...my pussy is for you Rehan, ......Mffhhhhh...Ohhhh...YES! YES!...Rehan, drink my juices from my cunt Rehan."

"Aaahhhh...unnnngghhh...Yes! there,.. THERE!!...yes, eat my cunt Rehan..."

I had never heard Preeti Speak dirty like this.

Preeti had clamped Rehan's head tightly with her thighs when she first climaxed. It took her some time to let her thighs fall apart. Now she was unashamedly mashing her pussy into Rehan's mouth with her bottom repeatedly lifting off the bed. She had one elbow braced on the bed and supporting her while she hugged his head hard to her cunt with the other and mashed her pussy into his mouth in rolling motions of her waist.

At one point, I looked up to see Preeti feverishly watching me gaze at the scene of my friend sucking her cunt. I caught sight of her eyes widen with a feverish desire before she looked back at the dark head of hair buried in her crotch.

It must have been the longest cunt sucking session I have seen, but slowly, Preeti's tremors subsided and she had begun to lovingly caress the hair on Rehan's head. He was gently lapping the wet opening, almost like he was soothing the feverishness that had come over them. Then with a final peck at the base of her cunt, he placed a kiss on her arse-hole and looked up at her. Preeti caught her breath and dared him with her eyes, to go further. Still looking at her, he let out his tongue and slowly and deliberately laved her arse hole and licked it till it was wet.

That brought a smile of acknowledgement on Preeti's face as he sat up again.

"Now Rehan, show her your cock!"

Rehan immediately knelt up with his waist in line with Preeti's face and Preeti sat up to come closer. The raging hard on could hardly keep itself inside the tracks and Sunitha had to pull back the elastic to release the turgid member from the confines of the cloth.

Preeti gasped when she first caught sight of Rehan's cock. It was the same size as mine, but totally straight (mine is slightly curved to the right when in full attention). It was also very fair, compared to my dark member and that threw the purple bulb at the end into great contrast. He not only had a deep purple glans, it was also larger than mine and a bit mushroom shaped.

Sunitha held his penis in her left hand and cupping Preeti's head with the right, she pulled Preeti closer to the hard cock which was leaking pre-cum from the tip. "Here, kiss my husband's cock."

Preeti looked up into Rehan's eyes and slowly placed a small kiss on the tip of the cock.

"Again, Preeti, and keep your mouth there for some time. Keep kissing it." Again Preeti obliged and still looking up into Rehan's eyes, she Placed her closed lips on the tip of his cock and held the position.

"See his balls, Preeti, feel it," Sunitha said as she cupped Rehan's balls and released it for Preeti to hold. Preeti explored the balls a bit before bending down and placing a kiss on each of them.

"Now take his cock into your mouth and suck it Preeti," Sunitha continued and held the cock straight as Preeti opened her mouth and took the purple bulb in.

Preeti looked at me at this point as though to say 'See...I'm sucking Rehan's cock'. Then concentrating back on the penis she was now holding herself, she took more of the length of Rehan's cock in even as he moaned.

Sunitha knew that he would probably not be able to hold back and may climax. She wanted us to see Rehan fuck Preeti and knowing this blow-job could mean trouble, she said "Enough Preeti, we will do more of that later, we must ensure he does not ejaculate now. I want Rehan to put his cock into your pussy and release the semen there."

"You are not in a fertile period of your cycle are you? Even if you are, you can take that pill."

"No. its Ok, I just finished my periods 3 days back."

"That's fine then. Here, lay back, will you, and Rehan, get into position over her."

"Amit, Hold her leg open on your side, I'll hold her other leg open this side."

This was crazy!...I was helping my friend fuck my wife by holding her open for him! But it was what I wanted!

As we held Preeti open and watched Rehan's cock come close to her wide spread crotch, Sunitha reached out to hold his penis. With Preeti's leg draped over her thigh, Sunitha reached with her right hand and used her fingers to spread Preeti's Pussy lips. She used her other hand to hold and guide the tip of Rehan's penis to the wet opening showing the welcoming warm & moist depths. Rehan was braced on his hands, as though in a position to do push-ups. 'Wait...don't enter just now," Sunitha warned him as she brought the tip into contact with Preeti's pink pussy. I want us to see your cock entering Preeti's pussy properly. In-fact, I want to take a video clip of the close-up, you know, nobody will know who it was.

She had a camera close by and didn't wait for us to protest. "I want to catch their first fuck on film!" It'll be a good memory Amit!" Rehan somehow held himself back in position as we waited for Sunitha to get ready.

Here was my friend with his Penis ready to enter my wife's body through her pussy. I was waiting for the moment too, holding her legs wide apart and my friend's wife was in position to make a small video of the close-up of Rehan's cock entering Preeti's pussy!

"Go" Sunitha said, once she was in position and Rehan slowly eased his cock inside the warm depths of my wife's pussy. I could see her pussy lips stretched apart as the fair colored long and hard member slowly entered the depths. Preeti let out a long moan as Rehan's cock filled her. He buried the full member into her depths and slowly retracted again. Preeti's pussy lips clung to the shaft as it retreated and I had never seen this sight in real life. I was seeing a cock enter my wife's cunt, which is not my cock. The knowledge that it was Rehan only contributed to make it more exciting.

As he again dived deep, he must have been at the very end of his control. He began to grunt and buck and was probably spewing huge loads of his semen into the womb of my wife.

When he was done, he collapsed over the naked body of Preeti and tried to apologize.

"Its Ok , I know it must have been a long time" Preeti said, gently caressing the back of his head.

"Don't worry, I'll let you fuck me again later today. You can fuck me again when you are ready OK?"

As he rolled off, Preeti again spread her legs wide and showed me Rehan's semen pouring out of her cunt. Her pussy looked well and truly fucked and Sunitha completed the short clip with a view of Preeti's fucked pussy displayed- all close-up of course.

Neither Preeti, nor Rehan, with his cock now shriveled up, bothered to dress back. Sunitha only gave Preeti a towel to wipe her pussy. "Preeti, I will never forget this favor," she said "I know he will be ready again to fuck you soon. Will you allow him to fuck you through this night till he cannot take more? We'll see how to get him up each time! For a start, lets watch the video now." "Its OK," Preeti said, I think I'll not bother to put back my clothes on. We all then trooped into the study room to take a look at what the camera had captured.

...to be continued.

peelfun
peelfun
97 Followers
12