Wife in Control Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifetoy
wifetoy
324 Followers

On her command, I pushed my feet forward in the pink pumps and lifted my body up, forcing my asshole open wide with each bulb like I was being entered again and again. My sphincter was now sloppily loose, and I soon developed a rhythm of moving rapidly up two bulbs, open shut, open shut, and then back down again to make the bells ring at the end of my long ignored, desperate cock. In fact, the alternating pressure from the movement of the wooden bulbs on my prostate soon caused pleasure to overcome my soreness with warm stimulation, which was revealed by the oozing of pre-cum like chastity tears from the tip of my cock.

Noticing the sign of my growing sexual desperation, she laughed and said, "Let's make this interesting. I think it's impossible, but, if you can make yourself come just by riding up and down the bed post with your ass, then I will do anything you want sexually for the next two months, no questions asked."

Further titillated by her challenge, I began focusing on the stroking sensation on my prostate from the alternating width of the post. I had visions of making my beautiful wife my sex slave serving my every carnal need. I knew deep down, however, that, if I actually won the right to choose our sexual path for the next two months, I would sheepishly ask my wife to take even tighter control with more complete feminization, orgasm denial, and humiliation. This I could not deny in my corseted, stockinged, and pantied state of heightened sissy sexuality.

As I focused all my strength on ringing the bells and trying to achieve a long denied orgasm without any penile stimulation, my wife began to quiver and shake with a building orgasm. She moved from rapid breathing to rhythmic moans from the depth of her being. She finally climaxed slowly, skillfully drawing out her pleasure with her new toy like an experienced craftswoman, her climax giving way to a relaxed sigh. Left wanting once again, my ride came to an end with her orgasm. She told me to remove myself from the post. I stood on the toes of the satin pumps and slowly pulled my ass up the post, each bulb opening and closing my asshole on the way up until I was free of the invader. She then teased, "Put your pretty pink panties back on my little sissy. It is pitiful that you can't come when you are supposed to, but can control your sissy dribbling when you are forbidden from spurting."

Once my abandoned cock and balls were secure in their pretty pink prison, she spread her legs and told me to slowly lick her pussy warning me to be careful to avoid her clit which was still sensitive from her orgasm. Moving to my knees, I slowly licked her glistening bald pussy lips. After a few minutes of my service, she told me I could stop my efforts. She said I would be sleeping in my corset, panties, and stockings to complete this punishment task. Exhausted from the anal ordeal, I removed my pumps, feeling the cool air on my stockinged feet. I relished the feeling as there is nothing better for a stocking addict than the feeling of cool air on stocking encased feet, newly freed from a pair of sexy shoes. I climbed under the covers, tired, but heightened to an edge I had not previously experienced and tried to sleep while tortured by the delicious feeling of the satin and stockings sliding against the sheets.

wifetoy
wifetoy
324 Followers
12