Wife in Control Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifetoy
wifetoy
321 Followers

"First please know I love you more than you can imagine and will always cherish your love and our friendship. Because I love you and know what is best for you, I am going to give you one more chance to control your male functions. You and I both know that you really want to be my true sissy girl lover so you cannot be allowed to come.

"You will wear only girly clothes when you are at home from now on. For the first two weeks, you will service me with your mouth only and fingers only. For two weeks after that, you will wear two condoms each night when I take my pleasure on your cock. If you can maintain control, you may step down to one condom for two weeks after that. If you don't make a mess after that, then the bare skin of your cock may once again enjoy the sweet, soft touch of my wet pussy. If you can maintain control for a month after that, we will consider whether you can come again. Of course, it will be on my terms.

"If you come during any of these steps, you will never come again. I will lock you up in one of those chastity tubes you are always eyeing on the internet, and I will have to seek my pleasure elsewhere. You cock will never see my pussy again. You will be my cuckold sissy eunuch except I will let you keep your balls so that you will think of me constantly while you are driven insane by chastity's cruel power. You will please me with your mouth and hands and will be available for cleaning up the mess my lovers make in my pussy and ass, but your male orgasm days will end forever"

I shuddered with a mixture of fear and excitement as I began my journey to reclaim my wife's tender touch, dreading the possibility I would fail to control myself and lose my pussy privileges forever, but thrilled at the prospect of worshiping my beautiful queen.

wifetoy
wifetoy
321 Followers
12