Wife in Lingerie for Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
He returns to finish his work, only to be surprised himself.
1.8k words
4.01
72.8k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

I left Ann that night with a question, "Think about it." I was in no hurry, and I wanted her to think about how it would feel to have my big cock in her pussy.

I was pretty sure that she wanted to be fucked by a big one but was too stubborn and proud to let me do it. She was angry and embarrassed by what I had just made her do. I gambled that she had been getting turned on by displaying herself to me, and seeing proof of my cock size would give her something to think about.

I hoped she was craving to be screwed like I was going to screw her, and that she had been in heat all the rest of that night and the entire next day just thinking about what was going to happen.

It was hard to get to sleep that night. I was aching to cum, but decided to refrain so I'd have more for Ann the next night.

All the next day I fretted about what I had done. Was this going to cause trouble for me or for her? Was she frightened? Was she turned on? Would she ask her husband to verify any of my lies? This is a risky business. When you fuck wives like Ann, you take chances. The payoff can be spectacular. But there are downsides.

My phone didn't ring. Ann didn't call to threaten or warn me. Dennis didn't call in anger. For all I knew, my fantasies were going to work out. Honestly, I gave myself a 50/50 chance.

Night came, and I drove over to Ann's house. The lights were off and the house was dark. Was she home? Had she ran off?

I parked and walked up to her door. There was no answer when I rang the door and knocked. But in the corner of my eye, I saw a curtain move and got a glimpse of someone inside.

I knocked again, "Ann, let me in so I can fuck you," I said.

Again, I saw someone peeking out a window. It was Ann. She was home and had not gone away for safety or to avoid me. My mind was racing about what to do. Should I just leave?

At that moment, I tried the doorknob. It turned. The damn door had been unlocked all the time.

Slowly, I stepped into the foyer of her very nice home. I heard footsteps in the livingroom.

Ann spoke, "Close the door." Her voice came from the livingroom. "Come in here."

I turned the corner and saw her wrapped in a robe and reclining on the sofa, she held her cell phone but was setting it down. She spoke again, "What was it you said you were going to do?"

"I'm here to fuck you, Ann," I said. "Just like I promised last night."

"Well," she said, "I've been thinking about it, like you said, and I think you should undress."

Bingo! My gamble paid off. Actually, I was surprised. When this started I thought it had a snowball's chance in hell of success. But now there was one of the most lovely wives in town asking me to undress.

I undressed and approached her with my cock swinging and balls slapping. My dick was getting thick and longer.

Ann stood and dropped the robe. Underneath were the same bra and panties that she showed me the night before. She sat me down on the sofa while she stood in front of me. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. It fell to the floor, and I saw her perfect tits. Small, yes, but exquisite with upturned nipples.

I stroked my cock and moaned.

Her panties didn't conceal much. The little puff of hair and lip crease were visible again. She pulled up her panties slightly to show me more of her pussy lips while I began a steady pumping of my dick. I was at full size in no time.

The she lowered her panties. She teased me with a view of the top of her pussy fur, then she lowered them all the way and let me enjoy the view. My cock was oozing cum, backed up from the day before. And to my surprise and delight, her labia were the compound complex variety with lovely long inner lips protruding down a good inch.

She laid back in a large easy chair and spread her legs wide, putting one leg over each arm of the chair. I knew exactly what she wanted. I moved over to her and prepared her for entry.

She threw her head back and awaited my tongue on her pussy. I kneeled and took in the sight of maybe the most beautiful woman and beautiful pussy I'd ever seen. And here she was, faked out by my story about the lingerie and web porn. Life is good!

I explored her pussy gently with my fingers, carefully unfolding the lips and arranging them before beginning to lick her in a tickling way. I teased her with my tongue, barely touching her here and there along her pussy trench and up to her little man. Soft flicks of my tongue seemed to please her.

Her moans came gently. Then I began more firm laps with my tongue, dragging its full flat surface the entire length of her twat and then circling back, over and over. Once her juices were making us both very wet, I positioned myself for entry.

On my knees, she was perfectly aligned for penetration. I let my cock traced the lovely lines of her pussy, slipping up and over her mons and back again, finally settling my cock head at her entrance.

She looked down at me as if to give me a sign that it was time to lay some pipe.

My dick was so hard, it would have no problem gaining access if she were able to give me enough space. Carefully, I centered myself and leaned forward into the task. I felt my cock move her lips aside and make headway.

The first inch felt divine. Right away, I knew this would be the best fuck of my life, and I hoped she would feel the same way.

Leaning harder, I gained another inch. Ann let her head fall back.

Another inch. Ann moaned and exhaled.

I withdrew to let her adjust. Then entered again. Deeper and deeper. But slowly.

It's hard to describe the feeling of moving into a wife deeper than her husband can go. I can feel when I've reached the customary depth. Beyond that, the tightness is stronger and gentle movements are required to push into an entirely new part of her pussy.

I was in heaven and thinking about how to plan the rest of this fucking of Ann. After all, I wanted her to have a memorable time, and I hoped this would just be the first of more frequent visits to her home.

Just then I heard a car in the driveway. An engine turned off.

My heartbeat increased, and I became concerned. For some reason, Ann was cool as a cucumber and didn't flinch a bit.

The door burst open, and in came two police officers.

My cock had been buried in a record setting new depth into Ann's pussy, and now I could feel my erection fade.

"Mam, you called about an intruder," one of the officers said.

Still cool as can be, Ann answered, "Yes, officers, he's right here. As you can see, he has attacked me in my own home."

I was thunderstruck! Holy shit! This bitch had set me up but good. Damn, why didn't I see this coming? All my smartass crap about lingerie and bragging about fucking her was so stupid.

Ann had always thought I was stupid, and here was proof - damn, I knew my ass was going to jail.

The room was dark, and as the officers came into the livingroom, I could see that they were police women. One was much larger and stronger than the other, and the large one came to where I was kneeling and put my arms behind my back and cuffed me with a plastic tie. There I was, Mr. Big Dick, on my knees, naked, with a half limp cock on display for all three of these women, totally helpless, and still needing to cum. But that was the least of my worries.

"Mam, to you want to swear out a complaint," asked the smaller policewoman, "or do you want us to take care of this right here?"

What did that mean, I wondered.

The larger one went back to their car and brought something into the house. The lights were still dim, but it looked like some sort of workbench. She set it down in the den.

Ann was still naked as a jay bird and had taken no trouble to put on her robe. She stood up and totally nude spoke to the officers, "If we can handle it here, let's get started."

My mind was racing. What did that mean?

Both took me by my elbows, got me to my feet, and walked me into the den. There was what looked like a sawhorse device with added boards that gave it the look of old fashioned stocks for punishing criminals.

The led me to the contraption and secured my ankles and arms to it.

Then, standing right in front of me, these two "officers" unbuttoned their uniform shirts, dropped their trousers, and standing there were two of Ann's friends who evidently were experts at restraining men, if you know what I mean.

I didn't know if I should feel relieved or more worried.

Ann joined us, still naked. "Ladies, I can tell you that this one can definitely fuck with the best of them. Now let's fuck with him!"

These two were not beauties like Ann. One was strong and large with a big chest of tits, the other much smaller with dark hair and a nice figure.

They changed clothes, and in a few minutes were back wearing very classy pushup bras that exposed their nipples, high black leather boots, and that was all. One pussy was waxed clean and the other had a neat landing strip above her tight slit.

They pushed me forward and forced my cock and balls to flop over the edge of the device, then lowered a part that left my distended dick helpless and available.

I was relieved that I wasn't going to jail, naked in the back of a police cruiser, but I was worried about the big turn of events.

The big girl, Donna, unpacked a small machine and plugged it in. She brought it over to where I was restrained and fitted my dick into a suction device that produced a gentle throbbing sensation, just a pulse, not enough to jerk a guy off, at least not at that setting, and left me in that position. "Here you go, big boy," Donna said, "this will keep you warm while we get a drink."

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers