Wife Likes Her Candy

Story Info
She really likes to suck.
965 words
3.95
70.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers

Amy had started working at this national restaurant chain as a waitress. Over a few years she had promoted up & was now the manager.

She really loved her job, and it showed. The restaurant had a great reputation and was packed every night.

Since she was the manager, she worked some very long hours. But, she didn’t seem to mind, and I just came to accept it.

One week, I began noticing that she had been working even later than before. Sometimes she wouldn’t get home till 2 or 3 in the morning. This went on for a week straight. I asked her one morning while we were eating breakfast about her work. I asked why she was having to put in so many hours lately.

She said that the home office had been so impressed with the success her store was having that they wanted her to train a couple of assistant managers. Amy said she was proud that upper management had the trust in her but she also said that it did add a lot more work on her.

Amy was doing her normal duties until closing time. Once it was closed, she would then be able to train the new people.

I told her to take care of herself and not wear herself to thin. She said she would be fine. She said that Matt & Mike were catching on really fast. It turns out that her trainees were guys. Hearing this caught me by surprise. I wasn’t jealous, I had just assumed that the trainees were women.

I kidded her about she probably loved staying after closing so she could be alone with them. We both laughed and she threw it right back by saying “of course she did, it was her idea.”

Over the next couple of months, I met Matt and Mike. Whenever they would have the night off, we would all go out to dinner.

The third month came & Amy told me that her candy was leaving. I looked at her with a questioned look and she said her M & M’s, Matt and Mike. It seems they were finished training and they were moving on to take over their own restaurants.

The night before they left, Amy and I took them out to dinner. We had a great time with them. When dinner ended, Matt suggested we hit some clubs.

Amy and I followed them to a dance club. We all got in and quickly found a table. I not being one to dance was content sitting at the table drinking and talking. Amy however wanted to dance. She took turns dancing with her candy. It was so hot watching her dance with both of them.

After a few rounds, she started getting really flirty. On several occasions, I noticed the guys were feeling her up, and she didn’t try to stop them. I don’t know why, but watching her had my cock straining in my pants.

The night came to an end and we had to tell them goodbye. I shook their hands and they both gave Amy a kiss on the cheek and thanked her for the training.

They got in their cars and pulled away. We climbed in our car and I could tell Amy was sad to see them go. You should have seen her face when I pulled up at their house. Matt and Mike hadn’t made it in the house and stopped when we pulled in.

I told Amy she had my permission to do whatever she wanted. We got out and walked up to the guys. Amy said she wasn’t happy with their goodbye and asked if we could go inside. Amy shocked all of us when we were in the house. She said she had called them both her candy but had never had the chance to taste her candy.

They were speechless. Amy first kissed Matt and then Mike. She then lowered herself to her knees and unbuckled both of their pants. Without saying a word, she took Matt’s cock in her mouth while she wrapped her hand around Mike’s huge dick.

I watched with heated lust as my wife was sucking two guy’s cocks right in front of me. She was giving it her best bobbing up and down on both cocks.

I could tell neither one of them would last much longer. Amy must have sensed it to. She quit sucking, looked at them both and said, “Remember, M & M’s aren’t supposed to melt in you hand, but in your mouth.” “I want you’re cum in my mouth.”

Both guys moaned as Amy started sucking them again. When they were at the point of no return, she pulled the cocks together and jacked them simultaneously. They both came at the same time shooting streams of cum into her open mouth. She swallowed every drop and then licked their cocks clean.

When she was done, she stood up and told them that was a much better goodbye.

Any with that, we told them goodbye and left their house. We got in the car and headed for home.

She leaned close to me and told me thanks for letting her do that. I told her it was good for me to. I then undid my pants and released my straining cock.

I told her that I would like to melt in her mouth. She was laughing as she lowered her head and swallowed my cock. She sucked me like a pro and in no time had me ready to blow my load. Instead of pulling my cock out, she clamped her lips on tight as I started to spew. She continued sucking until she had sucked me dry.

That was a night to remember.

cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers