Wife Loses Poker Bet on Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers

"Cross dressers?"

"Yeah."

"After what I innocently put your through, honey, I'm dreading what you'll have me do," she said with a pained expression, while wiping away tears from her eyes and still laughing. "I know," she said giving him a sexy look. "What if I just gave you a blowjob, two blowjobs, five blowjobs, even, one for each face card?" She reached her hand out and fondled his cock through his pants. "Wouldn't you love it, if I sucked your cock every day for five days?"

"Can I cum in your mouth?"

"Eww, gross," she said giving him a pained look. "Okay," she said making a face, as if just having sucked a lemon.

"Will you swallow?"

"Sure," she said with a shrug, "after drinking enough of that cheap wine you buy me, I can swallow anything, even you," she said with a laugh.

"That's funny, Donna," he said with disdain. "Yet, as much as I love your blowjobs, babe," he said pulling away from her touch and readjusting his growing erection, "winning this Nude Day poker bet is too big for just a couple of blowjobs, even five blowjobs isn't enough for what I have in mind. Let me think about it," he said with a vindictive expression on his face, while twirling his mustache, again, between his fingers in a villainous manner.

"Robert, I'm warning you right now, if you're thinking what I know you're thinking, I'm not serving drinks to your drunken friends topless at your next poker party and I'm not walking around naked at our next pool party. I'll not have your perverted friends disrespecting me by groping me, while you watch and videotape it all," she said staring at him.

"Don't be such a virgin, Donna. The guys don't mean anything by trying to touch you. They like you, is all, which is more than I can say about your mother and sister hating me."

"They don't hate you, Robert."

"You said they did."

"Besides, your friends don't like me. They don't even know me. They like my tits and my ass. It's bad enough they all leer at me now and try to rub their erections against me, while I'm getting them drinks in the kitchen. I can't even bend over in my own kitchen without someone humping me from behind, grabbing my ass, and trying to feel my tits. I can't imagined what they'd do, if I encouraged them by being around them topless, forget about being naked."

"It's no big deal, Donna. The guys just wanna have a little fun."

"Yeah, well, tell them to have fun with their wives. Okay?" She gave him a hard look. "Tell me, do you put them up to groping me? Do you tell them it's okay to fondle me?"

"No, I never told my friends it's okay to feel up my wife."

"Do you feel up their wives, when you go to their homes?"

"No, I don't do that," said Robert, while thinking of all his friends wives that he molested, while drunk.

"But you never told your friends that it's not okay to feel up your wife," said Donna and staring at him, as if they were still playing poker and she was trying to get a read on him.

"Stop changing the subject. A bet is a bet, Donna. You said that you'd do whatever I wanted you to do, whenever I wanted you to do it. "

"Yeah, well, let's have a reality check, Robert. I know your plan. After your poker buddies or your drunken, pool party friends see me naked and feel my ass, grope my tits, and maybe even finger my pussy, while forcing my hands down their pants or bathing suits and making me feel their cocks, you're hoping I'll give you hot pillow talk about which one of your friends I'd do," she said shooting him a look that heated his beer and shriveled his cock. "How am I doing so far? Is that the scenario?"

"Fuck yeah, Donna. It's as if you can read my mind," he said in his best Jack Nicholson impression.

"Let me tell you now, then, which one of your friends I have sex with," she said leaning back in her chair before leaning forward and exploding her words in his face, so much like projectile vomit. "None of them. All your friends are perverted losers and none of them will ever see me naked, never mind ever touch me. Eww," she said squirming in her chair and coiling up, as if she was a poisonous snake in readiness to strike. "It makes me want to vomit, just to think about having sex with any of them and to think that you encourage their inappropriate and bad behavior by not saying anything to them makes me so angry that I could slap you."

"Actually, I was more thinking about you giving one of them a blowjob, while I watched," he said with a nervous laugh, while putting his hands up to cover his face, in readiness for her slap.

"Eww, Robert, eww. I hope you're joking," she said looking at him, before leaning forward and punching him hard in the shoulder. Only, by the excited and perverted look on his face, it was obvious to her that he wasn't joking. "What is wrong with you? That's disgusting. That's just so nasty. Why you'd even suggest that, even joking around, it's so wrong on so many different levels? I'm your wife. Have you so little respect for me that you'd have your friends sexually abuse and assault me?"

"Hey, you said, when you raised the stakes, that the bet was for anything I wanted."

"Within reason, Robert, within reason. I'm not a whore and in the way you treat me, I'd think less of you by how you thought of me, if you didn't treat me with respect and with love by making me someone else's whore. Is that what you want, Robert? You want to watch me being gangbanged? You want to watch me on my knees with your friends positioned all around me, in a circle jerk, while I suck cock after cock, before they strip me naked and fuck me orally, vaginally, and anally?"

"Gees, Donna, if you put it that way, you being gangbanged, sucking everyone's cock, before being stripped naked and being fucked orally, vaginally, and anally is so hot that--"

"Fuck you, Robert. In case you forgot, I'm your wife, asshole. I'm no man's slut, not even yours. I want to be treated with respect. I'm the mother of your children, after all. Me having sex with anyone but you, while I'm married to you, will never happen," she said punctuating her words with sharp fingernail jabs to his flabby stomach. "Now that I know what you're really thinking, having sex with you may not happen either."

"Yeah, well, you should have thought about that before you made a cross dresser out of me, had me clean the whole house, wait on your hand and foot, and even make dinner, before you bet the farm on that last hand, while hoping you'd win and have me do something stupid. Where was your respect for me, then, your husband and the father of your children, when you had me leave the house and go out in public wearing a dress and a wig?"

"Don't be such a baby. It was funny to see you dressed as a woman, not that you looked anything like a woman. You walked more like a long distance trucker, after having driven ten hours," she said with a loud, long laugh. "Besides, you cleaning the house, pampering me, and making dinner is not nearly the same, as what you have in your dirty mind for me to do. If I agreed to it, you'd have your friends have their perverted way with me, while you videotaped it and posted it to the Internet, wouldn't you? You'd have them strip me naked, tie me to the bed, and blindfold me, wouldn't you?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Donna, I'd only post the video on the Internet if you were agreeable to having me do that, sweetheart," said Robert with a sexy and hopeful grin on his face, while thinking of his wife having sex with five of his friends, as he videotaped her with them. "Wow, that would be amazing though, wouldn't it, Donna, you tied to the bed naked and blindfolded?"

"Eww. That's so disgusting. You're so disgusting. Fuck you, Robert. Fuck you," she said jabbing her finger in his chest and turning it, as if it was a knife. "In your dreams, fat man. Me having sex with your friends will never happen. You'd have to drug me for me to do that."

"Drug you? I can do that," said Robert with a sick look on his face.

"Don't you dare. I'd divorce you, if you did."

"Okay, okay, I won't. I'm just kidding," he said looking at her, while lingering onto the fantasy of his friends fucking his wife, gangbanging her, and his wife blowing all of his friends, while he videotaped the entire affair, before the fantasy evaporated with her angered disinterest.

"Kidding my ass. You'd be on the phone calling your friends right now, if I said I'd fuck and suck your buddies."

"So, you're reneging on our bet. You're a welcher. Is that it? After I won the bet fair and square, after I honored your winning bets by dressing as a woman, cleaned the whole house, gave you a day of pampering, and even cooked dinner, you're not going to give me the same courtesy by doing whatever it is that I want you to do?"

"I'm not reneging, Robert, and I'm not a welcher. I plan on honoring the bet, but I have my limits," she said giving him a sympathetic but a staunch and steadfast look that wives routinely give their husbands, whenever hoping to get their way. "What I won't do is to serve your poker buddies drinks topless, walk around naked at the next pool party, and have sex with any of your loser friends, while you videotape the action," she said giving him a determined look. "I'll tell you what I will do, though."

"What's that? Wait, I know. What if you wore something sexy and flashed them up skirt views of your panties and down blouse views of your bra and cleavage. Huh? What if you did that? Albeit a bit mild in comparison to what I hoped you'd do, that would still be hot, really hot."

"Eww. In your dreams, Robert. How about, instead, as my punishment for losing at poker, you had me dress as a man. Huh? Wouldn't that be fair? Wouldn't that be fun? Since I had you dress as a woman and as my punishment, I'll dress up as a man. Wouldn't that be funny? You can even videotape it and I'll even throw in a blowjob for you later, too."

"Dress as a man? What the Hell kind of reward for winning a bet is that? You dress like a man, now," he said with a laugh.

"I do not dress like a man," she said looking down at herself dressed in jeans, sneakers, and a tee shirt. "What the Hell are you talking about?"

"All you wear are jeans and tee shirts in the warm season, sweatshirt in the cold season, and sneakers all year round. Guy clothes. You wear guy clothes. You do too, dress like a man. All you need to wear is a baseball cap and except for your big tits and shapely ass, you'd pass as a man."

"Fuck you, Robert. What do you expect me to wear around the house? Should I dress like June Cleaver, Beaver's mother? Do you expect me to wear a dress, pearls, and high heels, while cleaning the house, taking care of the kids, and making your supper, like Harriet Nelson on Ozzie and Nelson? Or should I wear those fluffy dresses like Lucille ball wore on I Love Lucy. Or, I know, would you like me to wear white gloves, as did Donna Reed in the Donna Reed Show."

"Who? June Cleaver? Harriet Nelson? Lucy who? Donna Reed? While I'm working long hours to support you and the kids, I think you watch way too much television. What are those actresses from the 50's and 60's?" He looked at her with a sexy smile. "Now the white gloves would be hot. I wouldn't mind you giving me a hand job, while wearing white gloves," he said with perverted look on his face.

"Never mind," biting her lip again and looking as if she was dreading her punishment.

"Now that you mention it, it would be nice to see you looking more presentable with your hair done, with you wearing makeup, and wearing something sexy, instead of jeans, sweatshirts, tee shirts, and sneakers."

"Yeah, well, maybe I'd dress that way, if you made more money, so that I had more time to take care of myself. There's only so much time in my day, when I have to work outside the house, while caring for this house, for the children, and for you. I pay all the bills and drive the kids to all their sports and doctor appointments, while you sit at home surfing the web for porn and drinking beer."

"That's not true."

"What's not true?"

"In case I spill it on the keyboard, I never drink beer while I'm on the computer."

"You're an asshole, Robert."

"Here we go. It's all about money, isn't it? I figured as much. I was waiting for you to bring up the money issue, as a misdirection, so you wouldn't have to honor our Nude Day bet."

"I told you, Robert. I have every intention of honoring our Nude Day bet," she said staring back his frustration. "I know what could be my punishment."

"What?"

"You can force me to go out and buy a new outfit, something sexy and new shoes. Then, as part of my losing bet, you can order me to have my hair and makeup done. You can even make me have a massage against my will, by that new Brazilian guy they have at the salon, Paolo. I can tell you later about how he massaged my naked ass cheeks."

"How is that punishment? Me having to buy you a new outfit and shoes, while you have your hair and makeup done, after getting a massage from some horny Brazilian dude named Pedro or whatever the Hell his name is?"

"It was just a suggestion, Robert," she said with a laugh. "You're the one who said that I dress like a man. It's a way for me to look more like the woman you want me to, obviously, look like. I give up," she said throwing her hands up in the air. "I don't know what you want or expect me to do. I guess you're just not satisfied with me."

"Okay, stop. I don't want this to turn into us having an argument," said Robert, while undressing her with his eyes and looking at her, as if she was already naked. "What if, as your punishment for losing the poker bet, I posted those nude photos of you on the internet, the ones that I took of you at the hotel?"

"Robert, don't you dare! Those are personal pictures, taken just for your eyes," she said looking at him. "Tell me you haven't shown them to anyone."

"No, I haven't shown them to anyone," he said avoiding her eye contact and knowing full well that he showed her naked photos to his poker buddies and a couple of co-workers.

"I'd be so embarrassed, mortified, if anyone saw those pictures of me, but you."

"I'll tell you what, since Wednesday, July 14th, is National Nude Day, what if..."

"What if, what?"

"What if for winning the bet you agreed to stay naked the entire day."

"Be serious, Robert. I can't walk around naked in front of the children," she said.

"We'll drop that kids off at your mother's for the day."

"Really? That will work. Okay, sure, no problem. I can do that, a day without children, even if I do have to walk around naked the whole day," she said with a laugh. "Yeah, that would be like a vacation for me, instead of a punishment. What the Hell, I'll even give you a blowjob, too."

"Great, it's all set then. We'll go for a drive, maybe walk around the neighborhood, visit some friends, and then I'll--"

"Oh, no, sorry, Robert, but you made your condition of my losing bet and I already agreed to it."

"What do you mean?"

"You said that all I had to do was to stay naked the whole day. You didn't say anything about me leaving the house to go outside."

"You're right. That's what I get for making a bet with a legal secretary," he said looking at her, as if he was making a plea bargain against a prosecuting attorney. "But, if anyone comes to the door, you have to open it."

"Okay," she said with a laugh knowing full well that they lived at the end of a cul-de-sac in an out of the way neighborhood. No one ever came to see them, unless invited, but Robert had a plan.

One by horny one, he called his four poker friends. He called his two fat brothers and he called his two fatter cousins. He called for pizza delivery and Chinese food delivery. He called the alarm guy, the lawn care guy, the cable guy, the gutter repairman, and the house painter to give him a quote. He called every man he could think of to converge on his house to see his wife naked.

He videotaped all the action with cameras hidden all over the house in strategic places. He had one pinhole camera facing the front door to capture anyone standing by the front door, one across the way on an interior wall to capture someone walking from the front door into the house, two in the living room, two more in the bedroom, and a final one in the bathroom. Pretty much, wherever she was naked, he'd have a shot of her.

Finally, it was Nude Day and with the kids at her mother's house, just as Robert had wanted, as his reward for winning the bet, she didn't bother getting dressed, after showering. She was naked and planned on spending the day naked, even though Robert wasn't even there; he was working. She sat with her coffee to relax, when the phone rang.

Who the Hell would call me at this hour, she thought, as she picked up the phone.

"Hello? Dave! How are you? Where are you?"

"I'm in Japan and I just wanted to let you and everyone know that I arrived safe."

"How was your flight?"

"Long, very long, but the service is great, nothing like the American planes. We were served a full meal with real linen napkins, along with a snack later. We watched a free movie and were even given blankets and a pillow at no charge. Oh, before I forget, I received a letter from the IRS. Robert's deduction for a dozen pinhole cameras that he bought was denied as a business expense."

"Pinhole cameras? What's that?"

"Oh, they're cameras that are so small that they can be hidden anywhere and everywhere. He said he needed them for his job to help him catch a thief at work."

"Really," said Donna looking more closely around the house and suddenly suspecting that she was being watched.

"I was surprised to catch you home, actually, Donna. You're never home. You're always driving the kids somewhere for sports or doctor's appointments."

"I have a day off from the kids. Long story short," she said with a laugh. "I'm sitting here naked for Nude Day, after losing a poker bet to Robert. He had three of a kind and I had a straight, so--"

"You mean, you had three of a kind and he had the straight."

"No, he had three of a kind and I had the straight."

"He cheated you, Donna. A straight beats three of a kind."

"But he showed me the rules in the official Hoyle's Poker rule book."

"Did you actually read the rule? Were you wearing your reading glasses?"

"That bastard. Listen, Dave, I gotta go. I'll give you a call later. Have a good time in Japan."

"Bye baby sister. Oh, and be careful of those pinhole cameras. With you sitting there naked, I wouldn't put it past him that Big Brother, in this case, Fat Robert is watching you."

"Thanks, Dave. Bye."

Now paranoid and certain that her pervert of a husband had cameras hidden all over the house spying on her, Donna slowly walked around the living room paying more attention to anywhere Robert could have hidden a camera.

"There's one in the flower pot on the coffee table," she said, "and another in the clock on the wall facing the door." Looking high and low, she walked around her own house, as if on a naked Easter egg hunt.

"There's one in the corner on the plate rail facing inside the house." Then, she looked in the bathroom and spotting one in the ceiling fan that looked down into the shower. "That fucking pervert has been recording me and watching me. I wouldn't put it past him, if he posted this video on the Internet as live feed."

Then, she looked in the bedroom. Sure enough, she found two more, one on her bureau in the radio and another in her stuffed animal that's always on her bed.

"This asshole has been spying on me, videotaping me for God knows how long.

"Two can play this game," she said. "I'll give him something to see, but what?"

She's never been unfaithful to him. About to stare in the camera to give him a piece of her mind, she was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Ding dong."

andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers