Wife Loses Poker Bet on Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

She looked out her living room window to see who was at her door and it was a house painting truck.

"So that's his plan. Knowing that I agreed to open the door, he must have called this guy to give us a quote to paint the house. I'll fix him."

Donna opened the front door naked.

"Hi, may I help you?"

"Well, hello, uhm, your husband called me, uhm, sorry, I forgot was I was about to say, oh yeah, about quoting him a price to paint the house," he said staring at her, ogling her, actually, and getting a good look at her naked body.

"You're hired. I don't care what it cost," she said with the wave of her hand. "Just paint the damn house," she said closing the door in his face.

"Okay, thank you. Wait. Hello? What color?"

She opened the door again and stood on the doorstep with her hand on her hip.

"How long have you been a house painter?"

"Twenty years."

"Then, I trust your judgment. Pick a color, buy the paint, and start painting. Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, as she closed the door again.

Only, just as she closed the door, there was someone else there.

"Ding dong."

"Hi, may I help you," she said, as soon as she opened the door, while standing there naked.

"Oh, sorry, to bother you. Did I get you out of the shower?"

"No, I'm celebrating Nude Day," she said shooting him a hard look, while he stared at her nakedness. "What do you want?"

"You're husband called us for a quote to clean the gutters and--"

"You're hired. Start cleaning, before the painter starts painting," she said slamming the door in his face, too.

"Okay," he said taking one last long look at her, before she slammed shut the door and before he turned to his truck to get his ladder.

"Ding dong."

She opened the door this time without even looking. It was Robert's two fat brothers, Tony and Don, and his two even fatter cousins, Jim and Bill.

"Hi, boys," she said standing there naked with the door wide open, while giving them all what they were here and hoping to see. "Did Robert put you up to this?"

"Yes," they all said together, as if they were all in grammar school and asked a question by a teacher.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yes," they all said again together.

"Well, go ahead, feel what you want to feel, before I kick you all out."

With hands feeling, groping, and touching her everywhere, his two brothers and two cousins felt her tits, fingered her nipples, caressed her ass, and fingered her pussy. Then, just as they started to push her back in the house, hoping for, wanting, and expecting more, she slammed the door shut on them.

"Ding dong."

She opened the door to a pizza delivery driver.

"It's a little early for pizza," she said with her hand on her hip, while giving the delivery guy a good look at her goods, "isn't it?"

"Soda," he said handing her a bottle of soda.

"Here you go," she said grabbing her purse, reaching inside, and handing him two dollars.

Not even removing his stare from her to accept the money in his hand, she tossed the money at him, when he didn't take it, and slammed shut the door.

Again, as soon as she closed the door, there was someone else there, Fedex, Chinese food delivery, alarm guy, lawn care man, and cable repairman. Over and again, she opened the door to them all. Over and again, she made sure they all had a good look of her naked body, while she stood in the sightline of the pinhole camera.

"Ding dong."

Again, she opened the door without even looking and there stood Robert's four poker friends.

"Well, don't just stand there. Come in," she said closing the door behind her. "Do you like what you see," she asked.

"Yes," they all answered in unison.

"Don't be shy. You can touch," she said and with that, there was a frenzy of hands touching her everywhere, all over her naked body. "Wait," she said stepping back. "Show me what you got. Take them out. Lemme see your cocks."

One by one, all four men unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped their pants. Allowing their pants to collect around their ankles, they dropped their underwear. Donna fell to her knees and one by one, she reached out and stroked one man, while taking another man's cock in her mouth. One by one, she blew one at time allowing him to cum in her mouth. One by one, each man shot his load in her mouth and she swallowed all that he had to give.

Then, she herded them all into the bedroom, where they stripped naked and fucked her vaginally and anally. It was a real gangbang, a real orgy, a fuck fest and it was all caught on camera. After the men were sated, after the men were gone, she got dressed finally and made a call to the locksmith and had the locks changed.

Willing to blackmail every man, who touched her and who had sex with her, ready to tell their wives, and send them a copy of the video, she got what she wanted from her husband. Now finally divorced from her pervert of a husband, getting the house, the cars, the children, and child support, she lives happily ever after with her new husband, the house painter. She doesn't celebrate Nude Day anymore.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers