Wife Loses Pride at Casino

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

Their discussion got a little heated and I knew he was asking for money. Moving a little closer, on the other side of the machines for cover, I heard him say he had one more big game that he wanted to play in and he needed just $400 to buy in.

Unfortunately, he only had about $50 bucks. I knew she couldn't help him because their credit cards were maxed out and she had less than $100 in her possession including the "gift" I had given her in the parking lot.

"Come on, woman, don't be a bitch and just give me what you got," said the man.

Lisa was strong, showed him her pocketbook and the $20 that was in it. Apparently she had tucked the rest of her cash in a more secluded spot on her person.

The guy was obnoxious, a jackass, and took the $20 from her in a Vegas second. Soon he was feeding it to the machine, hoping for a big score.

He quickly lost the money. "Shit, that sucks. I gotta piss." With that he staggered toward the restrooms.

Hearing the girl sobbing, I walked around and held her shoulder. "It's gonna be okay. Get in your car and take him home. Get out while you can. Here's another $20 for gas," was all I said.

She gazed up at me, "thank you." She tucked the bill in her front clasp bra. Good place, don't think he's going to look there.

Walking away I couldn't help but circling back toward the restroom where her husband was washing his face.

"Tough day?" I asked.

He growled yes back at me.

"Me too. They are beating me good today."

Lisa's husband nodded. "I'm close to winning, I can just feel it," slurred the man. "Bitch wife won't give me money to play the game."

"Maybe she just doesn't have it," I said. "In these situations, I just go home and save the big win for next trip."

The guy ignored my advice and said he had to get in the game that afternoon. He was going to win no doubt. He just needed some cash.

I tried to change that thinking, but it wasn't to be.

"She's just gonna have to get on her back and work that thing of her's for my stake. Hell, she's good at that. Get me in the game and tonight I'll make it up to her."

Uh oh. That's not a good sign. I'm pretty sure that Lisa might not jump on the idea. But who knows? She blew me in a car an hour ago. Who knows?

The husband walked out of the restroom on a mission. He was going to play in that game. I thought that Lisa might be forced into submission, and who knows, how would it look in the local paper if she got picked up for solicitation? That wouldn't play at the PTA.

I returned to my casino observatory and watched as the man spoke to his wife. I don't think he was speaking about their kids' college fund. More likely, I think he was speaking about his wife's ass and how she should use it to get him his stake.

Needless to say she smacked his face and gingerly walked away. He started up after her, mumbled bitch or something, and sat back down. I circled around and bumped into her by the ladies room.

"Oh Rob, this is awful," she said while hugging me close. Acting dumb, I held her then led her away from the lights and glitter and outside to a bench.

"What's wrong, Lisa, are you okay?" knowing all the while she wasn't.

"The bastard, he wants me to fuck some guys for money. He told me to use my money pit as a moneymaker and get him his stake into the game. He said, basically hump or hike my way home."

What an asshole.

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers
12