Wife Loves To Show

Story Info
My wife is a great fun loving person with a lot of class.
1k words
3.77
47.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a great fun loving person with a lot of class. She is in her early 30's and can not have any children so her body is great and everything is tight and stands at attention. Her blond hair is natural and blue eyes sparkle even in the dark. The only problem is that when she drinks it takes very little for her to become inhibited. I just realized this after our trip to a beach resort town where I asked her to be a little naughty and wear a shear top and no bra. She wore a pair of the lowest hiphuggers that I have ever witnessed and it was centimeter away from her vagg. Thank god she shaved well as it was all there for others viewing pleasure including mine. We went out clubbing and every guy in the club was fixed on her including a handful of knockout woman. When dancing I noticed flash on cameras going off and I am sure there are some really hot pics out there of her. It seems her pants had drop to a point that showed part of her womanhood. By the time we had gone to the third and final club I noticed a couple guys were literally stalking her from the first club. I was feeling no pain at this time and one had asked if they could both dance with her and they bribed me with my 5th Ice Tee of the night and her 6th vodka on the rocks. I took a seat and just relaxed.

In the beginning it was all good and then I noticed the guys hands were taking their hands and "accidentally" touching parts of her body. When they got close to her they would appear to quickly touch her vagg and when dancing with their hands up they appeared to rubs their hands and arms against her boobs. I was really drunk and sweaty so I took a break for a few songs but she just kept dancing away. Now I noticed a couple more guys seemingly dancing with her and was not sure as the dance floor was packed. I was really wasted after my 5th Ice Tea and really was just enjoying the moves put on by these guys. Then I noticed this Italian looking fellow come up to her and whisper in her ear. I did not have a clear view but it looked later like he had a couple fingers down her pants and then seemed to be holding her under her breasts while caressing the bottom of them. I was getting upset but something seemed innocent about it since she was really wasted too. I was wondering if she knew what was going on or just wasted. Then I saw her head tilt back and her mouth open slightly. Well this is her exact position when she has a *******. Ok what is going on and I got up to look closer and one of the guys had four fingers in her pants and I know my wife ******** with the slightest touch of her ****. Not knowing for sure what was going on I now saw guys grinding on her and her slit was exposed. I gave it one more song and decided that she was now the center of attention for several guys. One black guy who was easily a foot and a half taller was now dancing with his hips literally chest high on her. I gave it 5 more minutes as while it was bothering me I was somehow turned on by her enjoyment of the last few dances. I was just somewhat concerned that she was enjoying it a little too much. So I finally got to the dance floor and literally pried her away from several guys. The black guy said I should come her more often and thanked me. Why I said to myself?

Anyway we were so drunk. I was worried about driving back to the room but we both made it, barely. When we entered the room my wife fell down on the bed and she just looked up at me with a look that I have witnessed many times after she has had multiple ********. I went to the bathroom and when I came out I looked at the top part of her slit still exposed but this time glistening wet as well as a big wet spot between her legs. Her stomach was drenched in fluids and her top had a big wet spot all the way from her neck line down to her womanhood. I mean drenched!

Thank God she was passed out because she would have either freaked out or really enjoyed the moment. Not taking any chances I undressed her and threw her clothes in the tub for a good soaking. When I took her clothes off I was really excited but so drunk I could not do anything. I did notice her red nipples and swollen vagina. I thought to myself how did all this happen in front of my eyes and only 15 feet from me. Well it appears guys were cuming on my wife all night and what was really disturbing is that it was in public. More disturbing is that I think she may have really enjoyed the evening by the look of her Vagg and boobs. I could not blame her as she is a very sexy woman and I asked her to dress seductively that night.

Well the next morning we both woke up with a bad hangover, but the weird part about it is that I had a woody that I haven't experienced in years. I ****** her brains out and afterwords she whispered in my ear that clubbing really seems to excite me. I told her yes it appears that way and she suggested we go out again in the near future. Well we plan on going out next weekend and I want to see what she wears on her own just so I know if she was aware of what happened or if she really was too drunk to remember. Stay tuned