Wife Loves Two Men Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,252 Followers

That night when Jim came home, Andy and Ann could see he was a happy looking guy.

Jim said, "Judy is wonderful and we're going to be married. First, she is going to move in my house with me for a few days. If everything works out for us, we'll be married right away."

Andy responded, "Congratulations."

Ann then asked, "How did you two like sex?"

"She is very sexy. We were in bed by the middle of the afternoon. We got up to eat a light dinner, then went back to bed. After our first date some time ago, she started taking birth control pills again. No pregnancy now, but after we are married, we're going to have a baby."

Andy asked, "Does she know about our threesome relationship and that you helped me get Ann pregnant?"

"Yes, I didn't want any secrets. At first she seemed upset, but then she said it was alright."

Jim started undressing. Ann got up to go to the bathroom. She was wearing a thin see through nighty which barely covered her butt. Her bloated breasts pushed out her nighty. Even though Jim had sex with Judy earlier in the day, he could not help but admire Ann's sexual beauty.

Jim looked longingly at Ann, "You are very pretty and sexy. You can turn me on even after I've just had sex with Judy. I'll always feel that way about you."

By the time Jim had dropped his shorts, his cock was beginning to get hard. As Ann walked back toward the bed, she pass by Jim. She held his cock and led him to the bed.

"Jim, thank you for the compliments. It's nice to know I can turn you on even after you've just been in bed with Judy."

"Oh, Ann, I am confused. I want to stay here with you, but I also want to marry Judy and move to my house. I love you both."

Ann responded, "You don't have to completely give me up. Get married and we'll be together now and then. Right now, you have a semi hard cock. I think it is stiff enough to enter me. I know it will get harder and grow some more once we get started. Get in bed with me."

Andy watched Ann lie on her back and spread her legs to give Jim a good view. Her pussy was spread wide which would allow Jim's semi hard cock to enter without much of a problem. Ann held it straight to keep it from bending as she aimed it at her hole. Jim slowly eased completely in her.

Ann could feel his cock growing bigger and harder as she pulsated her pussy.

"Oh, Ann, I love the way you squeeze my cock. It feels as if you are trying to squeeze the cum out of me."

She quickly responded, "Did Judy do that too?"

"Yes, but not as good as you do. She needs a little more experience."

Jim wasn't going to cum very fast since he had sex with Judy before returning home. Jim's lips met Ann's lips several times for long sexy kisses. He kept moving his cock back and forth in Ann. Andy saw that Ann was beginning to approach an orgasm. Jim felt Ann's body underneath him beginning to strain. This put Jim over the top and started shooting spurt and spurt in her pussy. Ann could feel his cock jerk as he injected each spurt.

Andy was really turned on watching Jim fuck his wife. When Jim rolled off of Ann, Andy moved up on top of her. He plunged into her very sloppy pussy and soon added his cum to Jim's.

Jim said, "Tomorrow is a work day for both Judy and me. Tomorrow evening, we are going to move our personal things into my house. We'll be together tomorrow night in my old bedroom. I'm sure going to miss being here with you two."

During the next three weeks, Jim and Judy came to visit Ann, Andy and Mickey a couple of times, but it was not for sex. They had decided to get married.

A few weeks after their marriage, Jim and Judy visited again. Jim said, "We want a baby and I've been trying to get Judy pregnant, but haven't had any success as yet. I've been to the doctor to see if my sperm will do it. The doctor doesn't think I can get her pregnant."

Ann responded, "That's too bad. Maybe you can go to a sperm bank."

"No, we thought about that. Andy, I know you and I both had sex with Ann to get her pregnant. Probably you are the father."

Andy said, "Well, that could be true, but we don't know for sure."

Jim continued, "Judy and I talked it over, we want you to impregnate her."

Judy was looking at Ann and Andy to see their response.

Andy hesitated, then looked at Judy, "Do you really want to get pregnant by me?"

"Yes, I would be honored to have your baby, especially if it is like Mickey."

"We can't guarantee if it will be a boy or girl."

Jim answered, "Either one would be fine with us. Will you, please?"

Andy looked at Judy's beauty and thought how lucky he would be to have sex with this sex goddess.

Judy looked at Andy, "I know I'll be nervous to be with you. I've never had sex with a man that I've not had a chance to become more familiar with. Before we actually have sex, I would prefer to be with you a couple of evenings before going all the way. That may sound a little strange, but I would be much more relaxed and ready to get pregnant."

Andy was surprised that she couldn't jump into bed right away, but if that's the way she wants it, he would enjoy wooing her and know it would soon lead to sex.

Arrangements were made for next Friday evening at 8 PM. Jim would come to Ann's home while Andy would go to Judy's home. Judy said she would be too embarrassed for Jim to watch Andy kiss her. She would have to do it in private.

Friday evening before Jim arrived, Ann showered, combed her hair and did her make up. She also put cologne behind her ears, then put some between her legs. Promptly at 8 PM, Jim opened Ann's door just like he used to do. He gathered her up in his arms to kiss her.

Jim said, "It's been a long time since I held you and loved you. I'm glad to get this chance."

"Yes, sometimes I feel lonely in bed with just Andy and wished you were there to hug and love me, too. I'm hoping Judy like's Andy's kisses and will want sex with him someday. Then we can do this more often."

Andy arrived at 8 PM to see Judy. She made drinks and didn't seem too nervous.

They sat in the living room facing each other. Andy commented, "You don't seem to be nervous or upset with my being here alone with you."

"I'm OK right now because I know we won't be in bed tonight. When that time comes around, I hope to be much more familiar with you."

By the time they were on another drink, Andy was sitting beside Judy on the couch. He put his arm around her for a light kiss. Their next kiss was held a little longer and Judy could feel Andy's tongue protruding through her teeth. She responded by meshing tongues with him.

They talked awhile and occasionally kissed. As the evening progressed, Andy slipped his hand up underneath her blouse. She was not wearing a bra. He tweaked her nipples causing her breath to become more irregular. They kissed deeply.

She broke the kiss to say, "You are a good lover. I'm beginning to feel more at ease with you. But I can't get in bed with you tonight."

Andy took off her blouse to kiss her nipples. She was feeling very sexy. He then moved his hand up her bare legs, but before he reached her pussy, she blocked his hand."

Judy said, "Let's leave that for next time. I'll be much more relaxed since I'm becoming more familiar with you."

The evening was getting late when Andy said, "I like you a lot. I don't want to rush you, but we can have more fun next time."

Andy said good by and kissed her deeply. Andy arrived home before Jim was out of bed with Ann.

Jim said, "Hello, how did you make out with my wife?"

"She is sexy and has a beautiful body. I only saw and kissed her gorgeous breasts, but I can imagine what the rest of her looks like. I think she is getting very familiar with me. Next time may do the trick."

Jim responded, "Good. Ann and I had a good time. Your wife is so sexy and I love her very much. Maybe both of you get tired of my saying that, but that's the way I feel."

Ann looked lovingly at Jim, "I always like to hear complements."

When Jim left, Andy asked, "I assume you two had a sexy good time?"

"Oh Yes. Jim is a very good lover. We kissed and hugged a lot. I had two orgasms while I sucked him off once, then he cum in my pussy once. We were in bed for a long time since there was no hurry."

"You are making me more horny telling me about it. Judy's kisses were very sexy and I took off her blouse to kiss her breasts. She responded good. I think next time she will be familiar enough with me so I can fuck her. I had a big erection, but she didn't touch it. Now, I'm ready to give it to you."

Andy rolled on top of Ann as she spread her legs to accommodate him. Her pussy was well lubricated since some of Jim's cum was still in her. He plunged all the way in and soon had an orgasm.

The next day slowly went by for Andy. He kept thinking about Judy and her lovely breasts. Tonight, he expected to see her completely nude. When Andy arrived at Judy's house, she gaily said, "Come right on in, Andy. I'm fixing drinks. I've been looking forward to seeing you."

That pleased Andy who responded, "I've been thinking about you all day. You are very pretty tonight. Did you have your hair done?"

"Yes, I've been to the beauty parlor. I wanted to look nice for you."

Andy was very impressed with her response. He took her in his arms to give her a long sexy kiss. His hands roamed up under her blouse to feel her breasts.

She responded, "We're going a little fast tonight, but that's alright with me. I'm better acquainted with you now. I know what my husband Jim is doing right now. He probably has your wife in bed. Of course, that isn't anything new to him. I understand he used to sleep with you and Ann all the time and had sex with her nearly every night. I'm not that jealous for him to be with her tonight. I just want to be more comfortable with you before we have sex too. I feel pretty good about it tonight."

Andy thought that was a hint she wanted to get in bed with him, but he decided to take it slow.

They sat on the couch kissing like teenagers. Andy removed her blouse to kiss her breasts. She responded favorably. Now it was time for Andy to run his hands up the inside of her leg under her dress. He felt her damp panties, then rubbed her clit through the thin material. She responded with even sexier kisses.

Judy said, "Let me turn down the lights."

She got up to turn off the light. The street light was shining through the window to allow Andy to see her. Andy reached for the hem of her dress to lift it up. She cooperated by raising her butt off the couch enough for Andy to pull it up over her head and off. They kissed some more while Andy rubbed her clit through her panties.

Andy got down on his knees in front of Judy to tug at her panties to pull them down and off. He put pressure on her knees to spread her legs. At first she was reluctant, but then allowed Andy to move her legs apart. Andy kissed her breasts, her stomach, then on down to her crotch. When his tongue touched her clit, she sexually flinched, but put her hands on the back of his head to pull him into her crotch. He began licking up and down her slit, often going lower down the crease in her butt. Each time his tongue passed over her ass, she seemed to pull his head tighter into her crotch. She began to moan. Andy could feel as if she was going to have an orgasm.

When he seriously sucked on her clit, her body stiffened, she groaned rather loud, and gasped, "Keep doing it....... Oooooo........!

Andy picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and quickly shed his clothes. He moved up on top of her as she eagerly spread her legs.

She said, "Make me pregnant. Please!"

Andy didn't need a second invitation. She was so wet his cock slid right in all the way. She hunched up to him. Andy's heart was pounding and he thought he could feel hers, too. He started back and forth movements while she was seeking his lips. Their lips blended, their mouths opened and their tongues were going wild.

Andy was surprised that Judy was so wildly fucking him. He now realized his buddy Jim had married a very sexy girl, and now he, Andy, was fucking her. Many things were going through Andy's mind as this beautiful creature was giving him some of the best sex he ever had. She wanted to get pregnant. He knew one time to be with her was not enough. He could have sex with her for maybe weeks before knowing she was pregnant.

Andy thought that having sex with Judy was only fair. Jim had lived with him and Ann and had sex with Ann many many nights and months.

Judy was bucking more vigorously underneath him the best she could. He couldn't hold back and exploded in her pussy. She was gasping for air as her body shuddered, but was able to moan, "Make..e..... me........ pregnant..........." Her voice trailed off into a final gasp for air. Andy could feel Judy's pussy squeezing his cock as if to hold it in her all during her orgasm. When she began to relax, Andy mouth meshed with hers while their tongues danced.

She finally broke the kiss to say, "Leave it in me as long as you can."

Andy could feel her pussy pulsate on his now shrinking cock. That turned him on enough to keep his cock from deflating too fast. Finally, he rolled off as she plugged her hole with some tissues.

She said, "I'm going to keep it in there a little while longer."

Later when she decided to clean up in the bathroom, she said, "Go in the kitchen and make another drink for us."

Andy brought the drinks back into the bedroom where Judy was sitting up in bed. He thought she was a picture of beauty with her shapely breasts exposed and her long nude legs slightly parted. Her patch of hair had been shaved in the shape of a heart.


Andy said, "I like the way you have shaved your hair. Very cute."

"Jim did that to me this afternoon for you to see. You two guys must be very good friends to share your wives with each other. How long has Jim been sleeping with Ann?"

"Oh, it's been a long time. We usually took turns with her nearly every night. She likes sex so well, she enjoyed it. Now that Jim doesn't live with us anymore, she get lonesome for him."

Judy responded, "So when I married Jim, that took Jim away from Ann's bed."

Andy quickly responded, "Don't think of it that way. Ann is happy for Jim to have you for his own wife, even though she misses sex with him."

Judy didn't say anything right away, but then said, "Maybe something can be worked out between us."

Andy didn't press the issue, but let the subject drop.

Judy took hold of Andy cock and started slowly moving her hand up and down.

"I think we should try at least one more time tonight. It's a good question how long it will take to get me pregnant."

Judy took Andy's cock in her mouth to make it harder. It didn't take Andy long to recover since he enjoyed the newness of his sexual relationship with Judy.

They began kissing. Andy sucked on her breasts, then pulled her up on top of him. She was lying flat on his chest while kissing, then scooted down a little for his cock to touch her pussy. She moved father down as his cock started spreading her lips and entering. Then she sat up to allow his cock to be fully in her pussy. She bounced and gyrated on him. She knew it would be awhile before he would cum, but she kept grinding. She wanted his sperm.

She leaned forward to let her breasts press into his chest as they held a long kiss. She sat back up and gyrated on his cock until they both had orgasms. Again she moaned as she had her orgasm, "Make me pregnant", as if it was a prayer.

Andy dressed to leave while she put on a sexy looking thin robe. She walked to the front door with him. They shared a couple of sexy kisses as they said their good byes.

She said, "You are a nice guy and I do like sex with you. Although, I'm only having sex with you to make me pregnant, but I'm really enjoying it at the same time."

Jim responded, "Sex with you is great. I think you are very pretty and sexy and I have immensely enjoyed being with you. We'll get together again soon to give you more of my sperm. I am happy to give it to you, not only to get you pregnant, but I enjoy sex with you. Now I'll go home and watch Jim have sex with my wife if he is still in bed with her."

She quickly responded, "Do you like to watch them have sex?"

"Yes, it is a big turn on for me."

She had that doubting look in her eyes, "I don't know if I would like to watch Jim with his cock in another girl. I might be jealous to watch them. I know Jim was having sex with your wife tonight, but I was having sex with you at the same time. I'm not too upset about that. But to watch Jim fuck another girl in front of me, I don't know how I would feel."

"Don't fret over it for now. You never know how you will feel until it actually happens."

Jim gave her a farewell kiss and left.

Andy arrived home to find Jim's car gone. Ann said, "Jim left just a few minutes ago. Tonight, you stayed with Judy longer than you did last night. How did you make out with her?"

"She was ready to go all the way with me. I gave her my sperm twice. She settled down and seemed to enjoy sex with me. What did you and Jim do?"

"We did the usual positions. I had two orgasms while he cum twice. Jim likes coming back to our house for sex and I know he misses me. I miss him too, but I know we are all better off for him to have a wife and home of his own."

Andy responded, "From my conversation with Judy tonight, she realizes Jim misses having sex with you on some kind of regular basis. For the short term future, I'll continue to have sex with her which will allow Jim to have sex with you. After she is pregnant, we'll just have to wait to see what happens."

Andy went to bed with Ann to snuggle. He put a finger in her pussy to feel Jim's slippery cum, then went to sleep.

A couple of days later, Andy called Jim during the daytime, "We haven't seen or heard from you since I gave Judy my sperm. We were wondering if she was having second thoughts about it. How is she?"

"She is just fine and hopes she is pregnant. Although we both think we should continue meeting until we know she is pregnant."

Andy was pleased with the invitation to have sex with Judy again.

Jim continued, "We will have to wait a few days because Judy has to fill in on the night shift for one of the sick nurses."

Andy responded, "Why don't you come over for dinner and keep me and Ann company?"

"Alright, I'll be there. Thanks."

Before Jim arrived, Andy said, "Ann, this will be the first time in along time that just the three of us will be together. I assume we will take advantage of the situation to enjoy time in bed."

Ann responded, "That sounds interesting. Maybe I'll dress up as sexy as I can since this is a special occasion."

Andy suggested, "Why don't you wear hose with a garter belt. Don't wear panties or a bra. Wear a mini skirt and that brief top you have that lets your breasts push out and looks so sexy."

Ann showered, and put on her sexy clothes. She did her makeup along with more lipstick than usual.

When Andy saw her come in the living room, he exclaimed, "Wow! You look sexy. You look like a whore is heat."

"Well, thank you for the compliments, but I'm not going out to look for anyone. I only want to look sexy for my two guys."

Andy took her in his arms to give her a very sexy kiss. His cock was coming to attention.

She pulled back, "Enough of that right now. We should wait for Jim before we go too far."

She looked at his lips, then took some tissues to wipe off the lipstick.

"Looks as if I'm going to smear you two guys up tonight."

Andy jokingly came back to her, "That's alright as long as you leave it on my cock."

"Oh, shut up, you naughty boy."

As she turned away to go in the kitchen, he playfully swatted her on the butt.

Vic5
Vic5
1,252 Followers