Wife Meets The New Boss

Story Info
New boss coerces wife into sex to save hubby's job.
3.1k words
4.25
639.5k
288

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael Canell sat in bed wearing the light blue pajamas his wife had given him last Christmas and tried unsuccessfully for the third time to read page 132 in his new spy novel. He just couldn't concentrate. He tried to hide it but he was worried.

Michael barely even noticed when his wife, Adrianna, entered the room wearing a silk baby doll nightie that clung to all the best parts of her shapely figure. Adrianna was about five foot six with a mane of curly dark brown hair and a face that was a cross between Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz, with a few adorable freckles on her cheeks and the tip of her nose. Her body was even better. She was very slim and had a gorgeous pear-shaped ass that was full and firm. But her greatest assets by far were her breasts. They were big-almost too big for her slight frame-and had a fantastic shape. They hung heavily but stood out proudly and came to a beautiful upturned point. Her puffy pink nipples were permanently swollen and the raised areola covered almost the entire tip of her breasts. Whether in a bikini or a turtleneck sweater, she had the type of tits men just can't keep their eyes off of. Michael always noticed that whether it was a cop or the dry cleaner, or even their local parish priest, sooner or later everyone stole a peek at Adrianna's enticing fruits. It never bothered him. It made him proud.

But tonight, his mind was elsewhere. Tomorrow, Michael would either lose his job or receive a big raise. His workplace was being downsized from a full regional office to a satellite support location. Only one salesman would be kept on -the other two were getting pink slips. A three-member transition team from Chicago had been swarming all over the office for weeks. Their leader, a real corporate shark named Jeff Reston, had mastered the art of seeming friendly while planning your imminent demise. The transition team pored over mounds of sales records and past performance reports. Michael had only been there two years but that didn't matter-he could easily be picked over Steve or Jim, who had much more experience. His young age, 28, might actually be an advantage if they thought he'd be hungrier and more energetic. Whomever they chose would have to take on the two others' accounts so a hefty raise was in order. Michael had done his best to impress Jeff all week- and it seemed to be working. Jeff, who described his management style as "extremely hands-on" had even gone so far as to invite himself to a dinner at each of their homes, in order to meet the wives and "get to know the man behind the salesman." Michael felt he might have another advantage here, as Adrianna was a great cook and a gracious hostess as well as a treat for the eyes. Jeff had left only about an hour earlier and things had gone very well. He really seemed charmed by her. Most men were.

"Honey, are you all right?" Adrianna asked.

Michael looked up. "Hm, what? Oh sure I'm fine."

She could tell he was lying. "I think he liked my food. He went back for thirds."

"You really hit a home run for me tonight. Thanks, sweetie."

"Did you notice anything strange about Jeff?"

"Strange like what?"

"Like him leering at me all night. He kept peering down my dress. I told you it wasn't the right thing to wear." She was hoping her husband would be offended but he only smiled.

"You look incredible in that dress. That's why I wanted you to wear it."

Jeff had been more than a little tacky. Staring at her tits as she bent over and served him, he smirked and said, "Mmm. everything looks absolutely delicious. Can't wait to see what's for dessert." And while she was still bent over he gave her ass a little squeeze. She nearly dropped the platter. She looked over at Michael but he was sitting on the other side of Jeff and hadn't noticed a thing. He just seemed pleased that his new boss was enjoying the meal. She wasn't going to make a scene but she kept her distance for the rest of the night.

After dinner was over, Michael and Jeff retreated into the den, which Michael had set up as a home office, and talked about work for over an hour. Jeff brought a briefcase and produced a stack of files outlining his plans for the future of the company. It was a good sign.

Now that it was over, however, Michael hadn't relaxed. If anything, he seemed even more tense than before dinner. Adrianna tried to comfort him. She sat beside him on the edge of the bed and stroked his hair tenderly.

He looked up and smiled weakly. "I've just got to pull it out tomorrow. It's taken us so long to get here-this house, my salary-we're finally at the point where we can think about starting a family. And now it could all fall apart."

"Don't worry honey, whatever happens, happens. There's nothing you can do any differently now. Just be yourself and they'll love you. Like I do."

She leaned over and gave him a kiss. He held her and kissed her back with a desperate sort of passion. She thought they might make love but Michael said he was exhausted and minutes later he turned off the light and fell dead asleep. Adrianna remained awake for hours and stared at the ceiling. Her husband's fears had rattled her.

In the morning Michael was up early and out quickly. He didn't want to be late for his final interview. Adrianna rose slowly and barely had time for a sip of coffee before he kissed her and ran out the door.

Fifteen minutes after he left, the phone rang. It was Michael. He said Jeff had just called him. He'd forgotten one of his files in the den last night and was stopping by on his way to the office to get it. After she hung up, Adrianna realized she's better hurry upstairs and get dressed quickly-she was still in her nightie and bathrobe. But before she'd even made her way to the staircase, the doorbell rang. "Oh no," she thought, "he's here already.

Adrianna answered the door, hiding behind it, a little embarrassed. Jeff entered, smiled and apologized for the inconvenience.

Moments later, they were in the den. Jeff found his file under some papers on the desk and put it into his briefcase. Adrianna stood near the door.

"Michael's very nervous about his interview today."

"I'm sure he'll do fine. With a wife like you, he shouldn't worry."

"What do I have to do with it?"

"Jeff smiled. Maybe everything."

"I don't understand."

"I have three very good salesmen but only one job. So the final decision probably depends more on my personal satisfaction."

Adrianna was confused by what he meant. Jeff walked around to the front of the desk and leaned against it. He pointed to an empty chair in front of him and extended his hand. Sit down, I'll explain." Adrianna sat down slowly. "Michael's a lucky guy. You're a hot little mama. I'd really love to get a look at those big cans of yours."

Shocked by his words, Adrianna's mouth actually fell open. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about those tits, baby. The ones you were shoving in my face all last night. I want to see them. Open your robe."

Adrianna laughed incredulously. "This is sexual harassment. You can't make me do that."

Jeff's face was stony. "You're not an employee of mine, your husband is. And I'm not making you do anything, I'm asking. But if you refuse, it won't be good for Michael."

"I can't believe what a low-life you are," she said indignantly. "What makes you think I would even consider it?"

"The competition is pretty stiff. Steve and Jim have very attractive wives too-and they were more cooperative. Okay, to be totally honest, Jim's wife Sherry is a bit of a tightass, nothing more than a perfunctory lay. But Carol, Steve's wife, is a filthy slut, and I mean that in the best possible way. We had a damn good time. If you won't change my mind, then Steve is going to be the man."

Adrianna was skeptical. "You think I'd believe such a ridiculous story? I know Carol. We're friends. She'd never do anything like that with you."

"Oh no? Let's call her." Jeff took out his cell phone and punched a few buttons. With the speaker on, she could hear it ring. Carol answered with a cheery "Hello."

"Carol, it's Jeff Reston. How are you today?" There was total silence on the other end for a few seconds.

Carol's voice got lower and flat in tone. "What do you want?"

"I'm here with your pal, Adrianna. She didn't believe me when I told her you were such an animal in bed. I thought you could set her straight."

"It's not true, is it, Carol?" Adrianna inquired, loud enough to be heard over the speakerphone."

"Yes," she said, her voice full of shame and remorse.

"Don't pretend like it was torture. Should I tell her how many times I made you come?"

"What did he make you do? Adrianna asked.

There was a long pause before Carol answered softly, "Everything. "But you don't have to, Adrianna. Don't give in to him."

Jeff interrupted, "Thanks Carol, get back to you soon," before snapping the flip phone shut. He looked at Adrianna and smiled. "You know why she told you not to do it, don't you? She wants Steve to get the job, plain and simple. So what will it be? Carol was great but she's got no tits and I'm a big tit man. So why don't you open that robe and show me what you've got."

Adrianna didn't move for nearly ten seconds. She just glared at Jeff. She couldn't believe this was happening. But eventually she took a deep breath reached down and opened the belt of her robe. Her red silk nightie barely covered her large soft breasts. The thin material showed the outline of her puffy nipples that had grown immediately erect. She had goose bumps all up and down her arms.

"Take it off," Jeff ordered. Adrianna slowly slipped her arms out from the spaghetti-thin straps that held up the lingerie and let it fall around her waist.

Jeff nodded appreciatively. "That a very impressive set of titties, baby." Sit up straight. Arch your back and show them off."

Adrianna arched her back and stuck out her chest. Jeff walked around behind her chair, standing over her. He reached down and lifted her breasts feeling their weight, rolling them in his hands, squeezing and letting go, then pinching her puffy nipples between his fingers firmly. Adrianna closed her eyes and exhaled heavily. She wondered how long he would have to endure this.

"Lift them up and offer them to me," said Jeff, walking around to the front of the chair again. "Hold them up high," he snapped when she half-heartedly cupped her breasts from below.

"When did you grow those big titties baby? How old were you?"

"Sixteen," she answered quietly.

"Bet you figured out pretty quick you had something special, huh? The boys at school must've sat up and taken notice right away." You like teasing the world with those tits, don't you?" She didn't answer. She felt so humiliated

Jeff reached for his belt and pried it open. He unzipped his pants and then pulled down his black bikini briefs to expose a thick semi-hard cock. "Hold those beauties out for me,' he demanded. Adrianna stared at his cock as he stepped up to her and began rubbing his cock against her upheld breasts. He slapped his heavy meat against her tits with a thud again and again roughly, alternating between the left and right. He then traced a ring around her large areolas with his dick, and finally began flicking her nipples left and right with tip of the head. Her nipples grew big and hard with the abuse. A little pre-cup leaked out and coated her beautiful strawberry-colored puffies.

"Squeeze them together. I want to fuck your big tits."

Adriana sighed and did what she was told. She turned her head and looked away as he began shoving his dick in and out between her tits. He was rough and it hurt.

"I need something to grease you up with. What have you got?" She reached into the pocket of her robe and removed a small tube of hand lotion. She handed it to him.

Jeff squeezed some lotion on her tits and rubbed it in using his dick."Fuck my dick with those titties baby", he commanded. Adriana began jiggling her breasts up and down while squeezing them together around his stiff cock. Jeff let out a groan of pleasure. "Yeah baby, that's real good. After another minute of so, he looked down at her. 'When you pass a guy out on the street or in an elevator and he stares at those gorgeous tits-this is what he's imagining doing in his head. Even your dear old Uncle Ernie would love to get a sweet titty fuck from you." Adrianna was disgusted by his talk but she also thought what he was saying was probably true.

Suddenly Jeff took a step back. He grabbed a tissue from the box on the desk and wiped his dick of lotion. "Now it's time to see what other skills you have." He stepped forward again and put his cock near her mouth. Adriana just looked up at him defiantly, her mouth closed tightly. Jeff took her by the chin and began rubbing his cock across her face. He smacked her with his hard cock until she grimaced in pain. "Part those lips, bitch," he demanded. Hesitantly, she complied. As soon as her lips opened just a half inch, Jeff drove the head of his cock between them forcing them wider, then pulling out again. He did this over and over until Adrianna figured out that it would be a lot easier if she just started sucking him off. She reluctantly began pushing her lips over his cock and bobbing her head back and forth.

"That's some pathetic head, you're giving, girl." You give your husband crappy head like that? I want you to tease the head of my cock with your lips and tongue until I'm ready to explode, understand?"

Adrianna nodded-as her mouth was filled. She gently enveloped the head between her soft lips and began to pump again, applying a little more pressure each time and alternately flicking her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft.

"That's more like it. Now give me the best blowjob you've ever given in your life."

Jeff's thick rope of a cock tired her mouth out quickly and only a couple of minutes later, she began to slow and pull back until she was barely covering the tip of his dick with her lips. She reached up to pump his cock with her hand but he grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"I didn't ask for a hand job. Blow me."

Adrianna looked up at him with utter contempt. "You're a fucking pig, you know that?"

"Yeah, I know. Now suck this pig's dick!"

Adrianna sneered at him once more before she obeyed and began sucking again.

"More, bitch. Take more of it. I want you to suck every inch of this dick." He grabbed the back of her head and began pumping his dick in and out with increased force each time. Adrianna had trouble keeping up. She gagged a couple of times. He kept pulling her face down on him. She felt like she couldn't breathe. She was sweating and she felt dizzy, like she might pass out. Suddenly she knocked his arm from her head, pulled her mouth off his cock and turned her head away.

"That's it. No more. I'm done. Get out." She wrapped her robe around her tightly"

"Oh, but you were doing so well."

"Get out of my house."

"All right. If that's the way you want it, fine." Jeff pulled up his pants and grabbed his briefcase. Adrianna stood and waited by the door.

"It's a shame-this is such a nice house," Jeff said coolly. "Too bad you probably won't be able meet the payments on it anymore. Not with the kind of recommendation I'll give Michael. He'll be lucky to get a custodial job after this. But suit yourself."

Jeff walked out the front door and didn't look back. He stepped into the driveway and unlocked his Porsche. He got in, started the engine and sat there warming it up. The front door of the house flew open again and Adrianna came rushing out looking panicked. Jeff pretended he didn't see her and started backing out of the driveway. She ran up to him and shouted, "Wait, wait" and banged on the roof of the car. Jeff stopped and calmly put his window down.

"Yes?"

"I changed my mind. I'm sorry. I want to do it. Please."

"My, my, you're very fickle aren't you? Are you sure you won't change your mind again?"

"No. Please. I'm begging you."

"Oh I like begging. But I think I need a little demonstration to convince me. Come here, open your robe and put your hands on the roof of the car."

Adrianna nervously complied. Her breasts were now about even with the window of the car. Jeff reached out and tore the straps of her silk nightie. The material fell and exposed her breasts again. She drew in a breath sharply, worried that someone in the neighborhood might see.

"Lean down and forward a bit. I want to suck on those beautiful tits." Adrianna looked up and down the block-no one was coming. She leaned down and inward and her full breasts swung inside the cabin of the coupe. Jeff pinched her nipples hard until they stood out stiffly and glowed red. Then he greedily kissed, slurped, tugged and bit them using his lips, his tongue and his teeth. Adrianna could barely stand still for it. She was so scared that someone would see her. Suddenly, an old neighbor from down the street walked by with his little Scotty dog on a leash. He waved hello to Adrianna and called out, "Good Morning." Adrianna waved back. The old guy never even noticed the man hungrily sucking on her exposed tits through the window of the car.

A few minutes later, Jeff wiped his chin of his own saliva and told her, "Okay, turn around and go back inside." He shut off the engine. Adrianna closed her robe and hurried back into the house. Jeff smiled. He really had her now.

To be continued...