Wife of the Boss

Story Info
Boss's wife likes to watch, too.
1.2k words
3.84
54.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not being in a very sexually satisfying marriage does have its advantages, especially, when you have to travel often. Whenever going to Florida I usually occupied the guest room on the first floor. Being from a colder part of the country, I found myself looking for the ocean breeze to offset the southern Florida heat. My business associate, John most often offered his home to me rather than spending money on a high dollar hotel. I thought it was a great idea. John is an older guy in his mid 70's with a beautiful younger wife, Becky. Becky was extremely sexy in a very sophisticated way, yet I could see subtle wild streaks in her personality that would intrigue me.

We all worked together in the same building when I come to town and Becky and I had finished for the day when John announced he had to meet a customer on the way home and would be catch up with us for dinner. Together Becky and I drove up the coast to the beachfront home. She wore a nice beige skirt that when she sat down it hiked up revealing her incredibly sexy legs. I could do all I could from staring at them. Her white blouse was shear from the bright Florida sun, detailing her obvious taste for lace.

Our chit chat was pleasant on the ride back to the house, but I could not stop staring at Becky. She just struck a nerve that triggered all kinds of erotic urges in me.

We got back to the house and she offered me a drink. I needed one, I was much too excited. I was afraid she'd see by the larger than normal bulge in my trousers. I sat down on the sofa and she sat in the recliner next to me. She mentioned how her feet hurt and her calves we killing her. She asked me if I would mind rubbing them. I almost fell off the sofa jumping at the chance to touch her. I asked her if John would mind, she replied, "I won't tell if you won't." I felt a bit like a snake touching my business partner's wife, but then again I am sure my partner has done his share of touching over his years of travel. As I rubbed her feet and massaged each toe, Becky would let out a quiet moan, sending blood rushing through my veins. As I stroked he smooth soft calves, her breathing would deepen. I found myself sliding my hands up just above her knees where I would retract before she would realize my arousal. Whether she was doing it purposely or just to tease me, I couldn't tell.

The massaging stopped when John burst in the front door shouting I need a Scotch and I need it now! Becky jumped up and anxiously poured John his favorite blend. John blabbered about business and before long we had missed our dinner arrangements. Just as well, we all had too much to drink to drive a vehicle. John drank almost have the bottle of Scotch and seemed to be falling asleep in his chair awaking every couple moments blabbering jibberish. Becky yelled to John that is was late and time to go to bed. John agreed half acknowledging her and she said "sweet dreams!" Off they disappeared up the stairs with Becky helping John up every rise.

I sat in the living room sipping my drink and realized it was late and I should turn in too. I went to my room, undressed and stepped into the shower which was just outside the bedroom. The hot steamy water combined with the liquor stimulated me. I came out from the shower with just a towel and entered my room. I left the door open to feel the cross breeze through the house as I like my room cool. I never wear pj's or underwear to bed, I like the freedom. Anyway, I had some touching to do reliving my afternoon.

As I laid there softly stroking my shaft which was somewhat visible from the bright moon glow through the open window. I heard a ringing noise coming from the kitchen. It sounded like a stove timer had set off. Not knowing for sure I laid still, with my hand over my stiff cock as I heard someone rushing quietly down the stairs. I knew it was Becky as there was no way John could move that fast even if sober. The glare of the moon on her as she flew past my door opening revealed that she wore only black panties, nothing else. Immediately my cock pulsated by the image. I could do all I could not to cum right there and then. Instead, I laid there slowly stroking my cock wishing she would come to me. I heard the timer shut off and the distinct snoring of John could be heard echoing off the walls. He was out.

Pretending not to know she was walking toward my room as her footsteps got louder, I closed my eyes and placed my erect cock on my belly so she would see it. As she passed my slightly opened door, I heard her stop. The thrill that she was watching me made my fully engorged cock throb physically. I slid my hand as if I was sleeping around my shaft and with slow strokes I massaged my member for her to see. I could hear her breathing deepen knowing that she must be contemplating crossing that threshold and take my hard tool for selfish pleasure, but was caught up in some moral issue that she would not allow herself the opportunity. I rolled my face as if adjusting my comfort toward the doorway. Slightly opening one eye I could see her right breast and erect nipple. Her fingers ran over her nipple squeezing as her eyes were affixed on my shaft. I saw her hand slide down into her dark panties to find her wetness. She moaned softly but loud enough for me to know she was enjoying the show.

The veins in my erection protruded as if they would split. My testicles tightened as I watched her pleasure herself in my doorway. I wanted to suck her fingers and taste her while she slid her mouth onto shaft. I wanted her to feel the incredible hardness and pulsating of the muscle that longed for her touch. My strokes grew more distinct, harder and faster. My desire for her was uncontrollable and stronger than any desire I have ever felt. I could hear her getting close to orgasm and could not control the straining any longer. I exploded sending hot cum onto my chest and down my stomach with more pulsations sending my wetness dripping over my fingers. She moaned as I could see her grasping the doorframe trying to remain standing. Her breathing so deep her skin so magnificent in the light, she too climaxed before slowly silencing her presence. It was then I could hear her tip toe up the stairs. Although, I am sure neither of us call this watching episode cheating, we both know that fantasizing about others is alright. We never spoke of this event but I can't wait to visit Florida again.