Wife Of The Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick moved quickly between Stacy’s legs next and rammed his cock in with a grunt of satisfaction. I watched intently as his meat slid in and out of that pretty pink hole. Her pussy was making wet sloppy sounds as he slapped at her tits and twisted her nipples till she winced. The other men were not holding her as tightly now as she was beginning to settle down and accept her fate. “Oh yeah, she’s loving this alright, her pussy is telling me how much she loves it,” Rick bragged as he banged away at her. “Come on you filthy slut, move your cunt for me, I know you want to!” he taunted. I heard Stacy moan softly as her hips began rising to meet his thrusts, almost imperceptibly at first, then with increasing eagerness as she spread her legs open wide, offering her sweet pussy to his sturdy cock. Thus encouraged, Rick laid into her with everything he had as he engaged her mouth in a sex hungry kiss that made my balls ache. She was giving him everything he‘d dreamed of, willingly now, and his greedy cock took full advantage, tearing into her cum-hungry, succulent pussy like a madman.

The guys shouted words of encouragement to him, “Take her man, fuck her good Rick, make that little tease cum for you, you’re the man, etc.” I have to admit, I was quite impressed with the fucking this muscular young stud was giving my wife.

Stacy broke away from the kissing long enough urge him on with filthy talk, “Yes….Ram that big cock into me baby….Fuck my husband, take me Rick, I’m all yours….Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, I’m cuuuummmming….Oh god, I love it….Fuck me Rick, Fuck me, Fuck me!” She was actually screaming out the dirty words now as she thrashed on the bed in orgasm. All of the guys, including me, cheered raucously as she came. “OLE!” someone shouted. Rick was doing his job like a real pro, lifting her legs up in the air and pounding her juicy hole hard and steady through several minutes of orgasm. Just as Stacy started to wind down he pulled his big cock out of her and spewed glob after glob of his hot sperm all over her belly and tits. Then he rubbed it into her skin until her entire beautiful torso was shiny with his cum. Stacy was not allowed any time to rest as the other men were dying to get a crack at her and she was roughly yanked away from Rick to be used by the next cock.

Dan and Carl pulled Stacy up by the arms and forced her into a doggy position while still keeping her arms tightly outstretched to the side. Tom got on his knees in front of her face and slowly unzipped his pants while she watched. “Let’s see if married sluts know how to suck cock,” he goaded as he opened his pants and produced a nice sized piece of meat. He was so turned on I could actually see his cock throbbing. He offered it to Stacy. She stared at it hungrily for a minute, licked her lips, then opened her mouth and accepted it deep in her throat.

Tom groaned loudly and grabbed the back of her head by that beautiful blonde hair of hers as he gave her throat long deep strokes, each one all the way to his balls. I had no idea that Stacy was even capable of performing such an act. Her tongue would lick at his balls each time he bottomed out in her throat and he was loving it.

“Will you look at that little whore suck. How is she man?” John asked.

“Christ, this slut’s throat is fucking heaven!” Tom exclaimed as he quickened his pumping action in Stacy. He couldn’t hold back any longer and rammed her head all the way down on his cock. He forced her to keep his prick all the way down her throat as he pumped her tummy full of his spunk. Stacy struggled to get away for a breath but he held her tight. Dan and Carl stretched her arms until the strained tendons were visible through the skin while she gulped the warm fluid down. Tom grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her head off his cock. She gasped for air. “How did you like that, you little tease?” he asked.

When Stacy caught her breath she whispered hoarsely, “I loved it, I want more.”

John was standing on the bed’s other end with his back against the headboard, his eight inch cock at full staff. “Bring that slut’s face down here, I’ll give her more!” he hollered. Stacy was spun around and forced onto his tool and he immediately began to give her tonsils a workout while holding her head with both hands. “That’s right sweet baby, drink my balls dry,” he coaxed. Dan and Carl lashed her wrists securely to the headboard on either side of John as he continued to bludgeon her throat. “Oh man, this slut’s throat is smooth as silk, damn she’s hot,” he commented, “I feel like I‘m gonna’ explode.”

Meanwhile, Carl got into position behind Stacy and slipped his meat easily into her cum-dripping cunt. She moaned her encouragement and he grabbed her hips as he gave her a good slamming. Stacy responded eagerly by rotating and grinding her sweet ass against his invading cock. After only a few minutes of being double teamed, she was trembling and shaking as she came hard for them. John thrust into her throat hard and gave her another tummy full of sticky sperm. She could only moan her appreciation.

Carl eased his cock out of Stacy as her orgasm subsided and rubbed it against her virgin asshole. “You like it in the ass, slut?” he asked.

“God no, not there,” she pleaded to deaf ears.

“Too late bitch,” he taunted as he plunged his big dick all the way in. Stacy tried in vain to wiggle her ass away from what felt like a red-hot poker up her ass. “That’s right baby, fight it, ‘cause I love the way your ass is clenching on me,” he said as he hammered away at the tight hole. Quickly, however, Stacy became accustomed to the new experience, and started to go crazy from the ass reaming. She was whimpering with pleasure while at the same time licking John’s balls gratefully. With a big smile of satisfaction, Carl dumped his load deep in her cute little butt. This set off yet another gut-wrenching orgasm in Stacy and I was beginning to wonder how much more she could take. “You ain’t gonna’ get nothing that good from your pathetic husband baby,” he jeered.

As soon as Carl pulled out, Dan scooted underneath Stacy and offered his eleven inches to her pussy. Sperm was running from both of her holes as the huge head made contact with her juicy, swollen cunt lips. She needed no encouragement as she slowly impaled her tiny cunt on his massive shaft. “God I love big cocks,” she purred, “You’re stretching me wide open, God yes baby, fuck my dirty little cunt!” Rick and Gary unlashed her hands and she fell to Dan’s chest, mashing her tits against him and kissing him furiously on the mouth.

Dan looked up at me and asked, “What are you waiting for Bob, come on in, the water’s fine.”

I got behind Stacy on the bed with my aching dick in hand. She continued to kiss Dan passionately as I slid my cock up her ass. She felt so hot and tight I almost came on the first stroke. Dan and I quickly established a rhythm and had Stacy writhing in ecstasy. I was such a turn on for me to feel his enormous cock gliding in and out of my wife’s tight love hole while she smothered his face with appreciative kisses. Her body was as limp as a rag doll as she gave herself over to the wicked pleasures she was enjoying. Within minutes her sweet body was racking in orgasmic convulsions again, both of her holes squeezing our cocks hungrily. Dan came first and I could feel hot jets of his sperm shooting inside of Stacy’s pussy. I loved the way it felt and I could hold back no longer. I had the hardest orgasm of my life up her sweet ass.

By now, some of the guys who had fucked Stacy earlier were ready for another go at her so I moved aside and let them have at her. They were like a pack of mad dogs, feeding on the excitement of the group. They showed no mercy as they fucked all of her holes at once, slapped her face, bit her nipples, etc. She loved every minute of it. Every slippery inch of Stacy was soon covered in cum and her hair was matted to her face but she looked hotter than ever. Each new load that was pumped on her was scraped off with a spoon and fed to her sexy mouth. She eagerly ate all of their sperm and licked the spoon clean each time. Stacy loved how hot this made the guys and knew her pussy and ass would get hammered all the harder because of it. Every time she was asked how she liked being such a filthy slut, she would simply say, “Give me more, boys.” Once she actually was satisfying five of them at once when, in addition to her mouth and holes being filled, she jacked two more off with her little hands. She was totally insatiable, I lost count of the number of times she came, but towards the end her orgasms looked almost painful as she convulsed. With each of her orgasms the guys would cheer and say, “Ole!” The gang kept at her non-stop all night long.

About six in the morning it started to get light and the men finally had had their fill. Gary and Dan tied Stacy securely to the bed in a spread eagle position as they joked that maybe the motel manager would want some leftovers when he found her. Then we all left the room and said goodbye in the parking lot with some high fives and handshakes. After they were all gone I went back in the room to claim my little gangbang prize. The sight of her made me stiff again, so before I untied her I straddled her chest and jerked myself off right in front of her face. As I started to spurt she wrapped her lips around the head of my shaft and sucked every drop straight down to her tummy. There’s no doubt about it, I’ve transformed my young wife into the dirtiest slut ever, and we both love it!

The End

Author’s note: I enjoy hearing from people who’ve read one of my stories with their comments and criticisms. But please remember that this is a work of fiction, to stimulate people’s fantasies. I don’t need marital advice about Stacy…She is only a fictional character. Thank you.

12